Rove Rat Michael Dubke Leaves WH Communications Post

YOU'RE FIRED!

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/16/report-karl-rove-acolyte-worms-donald-trump-white-house-communications-director/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/trumps-communications-director-has-resigned

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/news/2017/02/trump-brings-dubke-in/
axios.com/scoop-trumps-comms-director-leaving-white-house-2426616450.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That dude looks like a fat Jeb!.

Also bump because this is news.

1 leaker down perhaps?

In all likelihood. I hope they don't lay low, it'll be nice to weed out every neocon rat and it'll take a few of them to go full purge.

Yep. Hopefully preibus is packing up his desk, too.

Dubke is pretty connected with the (((deep state))).

opensecrets.org/news/2017/02/trump-brings-dubke-in/

This story was broke by a site called Axios News, which i've never heard of, that's got good info.

axios.com/scoop-trumps-comms-director-leaving-white-house-2426616450.html

Kushner is going to go down, his whole little group of crypto-neocohens is getting quietly the Night of the Long Knives.

NOOOOOOOO
I need my spice!

Inb4

we lose spice but get trumping

I dont think they can or will lay low. They are terrified. They know that Trump winning alone (even if he isnt our guy) set back their agenda by almost a decade. As we keep winning, which we will, they will see every gain theyve made over the past 80 years go up in smoke. And its funny for all the capitulation they demand of patriots they can not capitulate. The thought of losing triggers the shit out of them. Especially since after what they've done so far they wont be able to just pack up and go home or bide their time to return later.. They are at a minimum going to prison.

He resigned so it's all speculation. There were supposed to be a total of 3 firings. We'll know for sure if they are charged with leaking classified information.

No shit genius, where do you think you are?

What are you upset about? Something not going your way today?

Almost everything that goes on in politics involves a level of speculation you stupid fuck.

Woo, double salt.

Shills are oddly quiet about this news.

This is the reason Trump hired so many sketchy individuals. To get them to out themselves as the rats they are, and then fire them in the most public way possible. There will be more.

bump for people who dont care about the GET

What get? What the fuck are you talking about?

Look at your post number

That get is not in this thread, so stop shitting it up.

please work

Replaced in my folder, thanks user

If dubs then he wasn't one of the three confirmed leakers, but panicked and fled because he thought he got found out.

I remember when I saw the picture without the captions.
The message was still sent to me

Makes sense.

The MSM is too busy talking about how much weight Trump has put on.

I've always hated that fat faggot Rove ever since I was a little kid. Back then I didn't even really know why, he was just a fat lame piece of shit.

He's always looked like a pedo baby fucker to me.

I hope that's true.

Wew, they're stopping an inch short of just going right to ad hominems at this point.

Their naked disgust is delicious and I look forward to more salt over the coming days.

I thought Holla Forums figured that out during the transition in January when Mike Pence fired Chris Christie and all of Chris' referrals for the transition team.

It's a shame, but I think Spicer's handling of an entire room full of Jews and good goyim shows he has the talent for a lot more than press briefings.