South African girl raped and murdered

The niglets\kaffirs murder another one of our beautiful people

facebook.com/DailyMail/posts/2357436147649453

Can someone post this to 4chan
I've been banned from there

Other urls found in this thread:

dailym.ai/2rAmPRi
facebook.com/hannah.cornelius.75/about?lst=100011250930837:100001192130602:1496165017
facebook.com/cheslin.marsh.18
facebook.com/Le-Blog-de-Ninon-Gold-349248754678/
fr-fr.facebook.com/ninon.gold
archive.is/csCpH
imgrum.org/user/vernon_witbooi01/312660277/1260095710595144213_312660277
youtube.com/channel/UCKFYhTPzLLNE7DX66Knyl2w
twitter.com/vernon2808
iol.co.za/capetimes/news/emotions-run-high-as-sweet-soul-hannahs-murder-suspects-appear-9422316
facebook.com/judi.rebstein/activity/10208891759594253
augustademist.com/2012/03/pomegranate-crazy/
foodandhome.co.za/lifestyle/travel/swellendam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was she a liberal?

Rest In Peace angel.

>dailym.ai/2rAmPRi

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Other similar rhymes?

Is she innocent or did she mudshark/refugees welcome at one point ?

She was just a university student ffs. I don't know man. She could of been redpilled as fuck or she could of been a liberal

Fucking a colored who bails on her first chance he gets knowing it was certain rape and death for her, studies humanities. Fucking disgraceful cunt, in SA of all places to be such a liberal cunt. She was already damaged goods, no loss only useful for propaganda.

She was studying humanities and fucking a nog, what do you think genius?

Here is some advice for you from some other countries - Kill some Niggers. Nobody will care about some missing 3 or 4 coons. They are always killing each other anyway… Even if you have "nigger police" in South Africa, can you imagine how dumb they are? You think they will find something other than some watermelons? Do the world a favour and kill niggers, pick nigger children and throw them into a ditch. No reason why not to do it.

Who cares

This infantilization and using youth as a shield from responsibility is a symptom of the fall, as well as a very over-used tactic of sluts seeking to avoid culpability. It is also used by young men to excuse ignorance of general knowledge
Pitiful.
I and my colleagues started full time work (and education) at 16 years of age, by 18 we were expected to be fully aware of the dangers of our environment, high voltages, high pressures, flammability zones, biocidal chemicals, mechanical hazards. No lecturer or colleague ever said "well, you're just a child, it's ok."
And thus is has been throughout the entirety of White history, until the 00s rolled around, i.e it began with the millennials as they reached what they should have considered adulthood.
No, she wasn't "just a child" or whatever platitude you want to employ, she was an adult and fully responsible for her choices.
tl;dr burn the coal, pay the toll.
socialize with nigs, pick up the prize.

Ok well spread the word on cuckchan

And at 19 you had 20 years of work experience and had a permanent job, house and a car.

Yeah sure thing.
Blame the victim schlomo.

Even if she was a coalburner she was still white. If you were a man enough you'd marry her before she could start burning coal.

The women you'e supposed to marry are the ones who are naturally disgusted by niggers.

Her death is a good outcome.

This

this cant be real

Ok faggot, I guess we'll start dating 14 year olds and under then, eh? Cause burning coal starts in highschool (14-18).

The nigger was probably involved as well.

It's a common cape coloured surname in SA.

Fuck you pricks are so naive lol. Do you know about our apartheid ?

WHERE DOES IT FUCKING SAY SHE COALBURNED

They made it up. Just like holohoax

Are you a nigger ?

Who is around a nigger friday nicht/saturday morning if not a coal burner?

Out of all the thousands of handsome White men in her university and community that should could have spent time with, she instead chose to socialize with a nigger.
Why do you need more evidence?

She was an enemy of the White race and now she isn't.
Just go, cuck. You don't have the stomach for what's going to be needed to save our race.

I see female coal burners as victims. No i do not encourage "saving" these victims, but i pity them more than hate them.

You mean there was nobody to teach her not to burn coal.

Who the fuck are you to judge that ? Schlomo McShekelstein ?

The only race I'll be saving is gonna be white, not your choosenites

This doesn't need to be taught, you either love niggers or you are repulsed by them.

She would be happy wife with white children if there wasn't for university brainwashing.

She is as much a victim as she is the cause of it.

Then explain all the racemixing ads and equality universities.
Oh wait. …

Mates this happens so fucking often, doubt anyone would even care. 2 weeks ago, a Boer father managed to shoot a nigger who raped his wife and was moving onto his 4 year old daughter. The niggers charged him with MURDER. I'm not kidding, if anyone really interested will look for story. South Africa is zooming toward Zim 2.0.

KILL ALL NIGGERS

That's like saying spoons make you fat.

The pussy-starved white knight will always find a way to excuse.
If she was ugly, no one would care. People like you are a weak point in our movement, so long as women are not held responsible for their actions, their behavior won't change.
Murder is one of the only way they are held accountable, so we should be thanking these useful niggers for cleaning our house.

Ah look, it's Sinead again. Still spamming the board with South African threads in an attempt to shill your shitty documentary which is nothing but quotes from various websites?
A coalburner defending coalburners, who'd of thought it.

Here's a rape story of a beautiful South African girl who survived being raped by a nigger with Aids. I knew her father casually. He carried her to class every day to take her exams since she as so weak from the HIV retroviral. She was admitted to Cambridge, but she ended up going back to Africa where she runs a Safari Company with her husband now. Which seems just as fucking stupid, like she's asking for it again:

Youre a fucking idiot, confusing south Africa with America.

That country is 90% nigger. She couldnt go to the shop according to you.

Oh right, women aren't responsible for their actions, it's the Jew controlling them. But niggers who are constantly told lies about how Whites abused them, they are responsible.
It's really telling that you people claim to be pro-White but you implicitly claim that niggers are more intelligent than white women, as niggers (male OR female) are expected to be responsible for their own actions but white women aren't.
You exude anti-whiteness.

Yes, you can't drive your car without a nigger being inside it, they're just everywhere.

You fucking piece of trash, she was sucking his dick in the early hours, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Most women are naturally disgusted by the idea of fucking a nigger. But racemix propaganda can work against that and convert some% to potential coalburners.

No loss. No sympathy.

Can this muh dik bitch boy get a ban?

According to who, where are you getting this stellar information? One of the rapists who pretendedto be a witness?

When the fuck did Holla Forums turn into a pile of cucks

There should be a permaban for accusations of coal burning with solid evidence. If it turns out she was a coal burner, then I'm glad she got what was coming. If not, then it's a tragedy and I go into a fucking rage.

if you have evidence Coal Burning, POST iT DIRECTLY or don't bring it up, or you are assumed to be a fucking shill. The same rule should come with accusations of High Kikery. For Christ's sake, it isn't like the Jews fucking hide.

Present concrete evidence and, if it's true, a wave of relief can wash over me. If not true, you deserve a fucking ban.

And yet whites who race mix with niggers still i a tiny minority of the population. I've always been disgusted by nigger females. No amount of TV propaganda, makeup, and weaves ever changed that.

That's like saying propaganda doesn't work.

What are you trying to slide here schlomo. Are you even white ?

Here's a rape story of a beautiful South African girl who survived being raped by a nigger with Aids. I knew her father casually. He carried her to class every day to take her exams since she as so weak from the HIV retroviral. She was admitted to Cambridge, but she ended up going back to Africa where she runs a Safari Company with her husband now. Which seems just as fucking stupid, like she's asking for it again:

It is her home, what do you expect. SA is white man's land.

You are not even making any sense.

I completely agree with this

When faggots like you showed up to defend nigger leftovers who got themselves culturally enriched..

Seriously, get out there and start slaying, fam.

We can turn this country into a shining paragon once more, but it involves you getting off your ass, going innawoods to practice with firearms, and forming sniper teams.

Seriously, how many honkies with deer rifles you think it would take to clean up Baltimore or Chicongo?

(((Zogs))) and nogs think we're just going to roll over and let them genocide us. Nah, fam - we're not going out like that. We still have warriors within our genes after all, no matter how much miscegenating jewpaganda they shovel at us or how much soy they try to feed us. We're white; descended from the greatest conquerors in history - let us again demonstrate to these subhumans precisely what that MEANS.

Let this then be our FINAL battle -

Go buy a firearm. Go drop a nog-zog. Keep doing it.

Until there is no enemy, but PEACE

Post evidence or STFU

you dont understand the depths of normalfaggotry and brainwashing. theyre victims but not worth saving since their own weaknesses made them prone to that in the first place.
her parents lead her down this path, and she is a product of their DNA. theyre a weak link.

yes, we should hate our women who get brainwashed by a combination of their families, school, media, and everything they see in their lives while having no real world experiences about it. we shouldnt pity them, we should despise them.
you do know there are bluepilled women who are only bluepilled because they dont know a redpill exists?
are you aware why this analogy was adopted?

You could blast me with black female white male propaganda and I'd still be repulsed by it.

NO. IT'S Against everything in our fucking instincts, especially a female, to mate outside her tribe. Fuck's sake, earlier recorded conflict in human history, the Trojan War, was over a woman mating outside her tribe (whether you believe she went of her own accord or was carried off doesn't matter). It's in out DNA, since it throws off the entire structure of the male hierarchy which is based on gaining as much status (through wealth or other means) fro access to the most attractive women.

A women who mates outside her race is dead to her own race, period. When Iw as very, very young, I had a massive thing for Nicole Kidman. I found out she burned coal with a nigge rapper named "q-tip," and to this day the site of her makes me sick.

Look at fucking Katies Homes since she began burning coal with a nigger degenerate animal. She looks like she lost her soul. That's a vert common theme you'll even find in Othello, woman who race-mix have no souls, they aren't even human.

You absolute embarrassment. Any woman in a car with a nigger alone is trash. But parked in the early hours, fuck off out of here you cuck. She should have been beaten by her old man and friends and sent out to live with the niggers. She was useless.

That is to be concluded after therapy, not before it.

Consider yourself lucky then. 80% of population isn't.

Coal burner. Glad she's dead. A fine lesson to other white women, and a way to let those loyal white women know how much better they are than the trash that fucks niggers.

Then let them fry in their own shit.

Incorrect. It must suck to be so fucking stupid.

MFW what should be a universalist condemnation of nigger behavior turns into a goddamned white-blaming infighting slide thread

source for stats, please? Maybe with very, very light0skinned quadroons, octaroons. No mater how many videos you show me of…Serena Williams or Leslie Jones or some Kenyan nigger with a brillo pad for hair.

None of us disagrees on the fact every time a nigger gets out of line we should walk into one of their neighborhood and murder a bunch of them.

Who cares?

thats true, but the brainwashing is deep. it started with her parents. then it was through schooling, media, her own family, etc. she was following her heard off of a cliff. its a sad sight to see that something didnt wake her up sooner.

therapy?

There was groundwork earlier than 00's, to lay the foundation for all that. The political correctness movement started in the early 90's, if not earlier. There wasn't something that happened all of a sudden in 00's with millenials. It was more of a controlled, gradual degredation of society, with the MSM pushing their garbage.

Doubtful. Women are known to slut around and have shit for brains. That is why society requires hierarchy and patriarchy.

Why would I want to do that. Are you lazy ?

Glad to hear you aren't white.

No source. Society isn't you. Stop being so solipsistic. You are just luckier than others to be repulsed by mudpeople.

Remind yourself of times when everyone cheered for obama and jerked off to Shakira.

May I ask your level of education? Particular as relates to evolutionary biology and social psychology (before it became a corrupt discipline)? You make these pronouncements without a single source or even any sort of explanation.

Notice- when you get to be a full Professor at a prestigious university, THEN you get to speak didactically. On an anonymous shitposting forum? You don't. I'm far smarter than you could ever aspire to be, I know the data. You're incorrect. Would you like to see WHY you are incorrect, asshole?

Deprogramming of mudshark behaviour.

Can I ask yours?

Oh and post the data faggot.

Would love to see your data dr.md. Shekelberg

No, I believe in eugenics. We're not going to make our dreams happen with retarded mudsharks and kekistan fags. We need strong people, just like William Pierce said.

Stop implying that this user isn't white because he's not defending muh lady's honor to the death, it's stupid.

90s? are you serious?
the brainwashing leftism started in the 1950s. it got popular in the 60s. became mainstream in the 70s and kept expanding afterwards. but you have to keep in mind the "what one generation tolerates, the next embraces" to see how quickly this shit shifted.

her parents are part of the problem. her dna lead her down that path. you cant deprogram susceptibility.

You didn't read the article. Stop embarrassing yourself. She burned the coal, that's a fact. Whether she was still valuable or not may be open to debate she wasn't but she relaxed around blacks and thus, paid the price.

LOl, Ok, all I needed, thanks. And had you even a third-grade level of reading comprehension, you'd see I made exceptions for quadroons and octaroons. "Shakira," as an example, is even less than an octaroon.

Every bit of data from things like "OK Cupid" and levels of response supports what I said. And your answer is "no data." Laughable asshole, going around telling others they "are not intelligent.

Arrogance is one thing when it can be justified. You are fucking retarded,I'd wager not even a Bachelors, and sitting here passing judgments on people with multiple degrees from…very prestigious schools. I'm done with you, thanks…

Whiter than you are fat boy, and I've got the haircut to go with my white skin.

Essentially since the 1960s leftists have been busy dismantling the European empires and Western influence generally. It happened so gradually that the grave threat presented was downplayed.

Today we are witnessing the coup de grace to Western influence in the Far East. Unless the United States has the will to fight China it is a matter of time until all Korea and later Japan and Taiwan too fall under Chinese domination. Hong Kong and Macau are practically a done deal at this point with their DESIGNATED KIDNAPPING STREETS and puppet rulers.

In Southern Africa we will soon see the final conclusion to 500 years of European influence in that region, as the ANC and SWAPO make their final moves to destroy the remaining economic power of the whites and finally destroy the whites themselves.

In the West itself things are no better. Most youths in much of North America and Europe are already mestizo, Asian or African. The colluded population of these continents is already their future and within our lifetimes will become their present (in Latin America too the long grinding endless struggle to keep islands of white prosperity alive in a sea of corruption and turmoil is being lost). Any white nationalist government in Europe or America will be fighting an endless insurgency within its borders, as well increasingly virulent hostility from the broader coloured world without.

Holla Forums and the far right generally are basically the equivalent of pic related.

It's not over until the last of us is dead.

Not bad for my first thread considering I've only been on Holla Forums for 3 months. What's it, lurk 2 years before making a thread ?

Yes, both of her white parents are totally at fault. Not the university and media brainwashing, oh no, not that …

And he is dead.

Because praising him to with "Coal burner. Glad she's dead" is totally gonna make everything work.

Another jew trying to hate our own race.

It isn't my fault that burgers actually elected nigger president.

OK Cupid data proves niggers are on bottom of the scale.
Now look at mister "tiger woods, jay z, dr dre" who are (((successful))) and tell me they don't have more options for women than you.

Hop in the gas chamber on way home.

Yeah, shitposting from TelAviv. You wouldn't be white even if hitler himself dunked you in a vat of bleach.

Nothing new, vuvuzela mentally sick worse monkey tribe in Africa claim white (Dutch and French people) land, discovered by whites and blame them for BRITISH idiots appartheid.

69000 death since mandela from "burglaries".

Being dead doesn't make him wrong.

You're supposed to be posting that data and your credentials. Did you forget?

I don't understand how a white person can look at another white person that was wiped from the pages due to the fucked up society we live in and not pity them.
if she was in a white country with white people, without leftist brainwashing. she would have been with a white guy, had pretty white kids that would live on and produce more white people.
instead due to her social group, she ended up being brutally raped and murdered. the only good thing about her death is that she wasnt impregnated and forced to raise some half-nigger son of a rapist.

are you saying the parents who brought her to south africa and decided to raise her around niggers have no blame in this?

Here you go asshole. Now what, you lying fucking cocksucker?

As per my education? BA, Williams (summa cum laude). MFA, Columbia (magna cum laude). JD, NYU (magna cum laude).

I'll await your own details. I won't expect any…

PC movement didn't start that early, but yeah there was other stuff like feminism before it. However, feminism alone wasn't as dangerous, because PC effectively kills free speech, and a democratic-type society can't survive that way. Without valid infos, people can't vote in their best interests. And when the ones saying/printing valid infos are being shut down for being non-PC, all you're left with is lies and propaganda.

You retard. Her parents didn't bring her there. Her parents were born and raised in SA aswell. Whites settled in SA in the 1800s

In case you can't read asshole, White en penalized negresses by 18 (!!!) points, the largest rate on the chart. This is also born out on the research of J. Phillips Ruston (who focused mainly on race and IQ but tabled into attraction among races at times).

Now what? Go crawl back into your hole you miserable, dishonest rat.

his movement would be dead if it werent for internet and rediscovery of his speeches.

Yeah. Sure thing I will post my credentials to some schlomo on webs.
Are you a Gender studies professor ?

SA was a white country before blackies moved in.

It was like any european country.

Set the oven to 1488 degrees and hop in.
Posting OKcupid data in which ratings differ to max. -22%
Trying to prove me wrong.

Totally knew you were an academia fag.
You think this impresses me. Think again and go back to school to learn statistics 101. Those aren't your titles.

So what ? He's still not wrong.

(((mmm, what a delicious slide-thread!)))

Oh yeah. Not wrong at all.

user posts data with -22% deviance. Trying to prove me wrong. Lurk more faggot

Off by 2%.
Muh shekels.

You forgot to sage.
Anyway, it became clear right at the 3rd OP reply that this thread's fate was to host a d&c shitfest.

I'm talking about William Pierce.

cmon user, i dont completely disagree but wtf.

the pc movement was brought upon by things that started to take lead in the 30s. the 50s we started seeing feminism on the TV as well as in music. niggers started getting famous because of jews, and 60s, 70s, 80s it doubled every year.

did you read her parents bio? i know english people that moved to SA like 3 years ago.
and they didnt leave when niggers started killing their people. they decided to raise a daughter there. any smart person would fucking move. again, do you think they have NO blame in this situation?

not really, it was about as mixed as america is. now, im american and i was raised and brought up in a nigger hood. i was aware of my situation and my oblivious parents because it was nice when they were young. there are atleast 3 situations in my youth i could have been killed.
as soon as i was able (18) i moved as far from niggers as i possibly could. and i was pretty fucking bluepilled too but understood danger and reality. my close calls is what woke me up sooner than later. my brother still lives in that hood and is more than capable of leaving, he is now blind (though he wasnt when we were younger) and he will likely attempt to raise children down there.

My God, imagine what you must look like? Fat, balding, sweaty, hair mulatto with cheese doodle dust caught between your rolls of fat. You must be the most repulsive site anyone can imagine in their worst nightmare.

I wanted you, I knew the dat well I'd make an asshole out of you. Not only did you leave it alone, YOU DOUBLED DOWN. And now what? You can keep it up with the ad hominem insults, but you can't erase the data showing you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Come back, you forgot your briefs asshole….

1 million GET, the Netherlands takes back South Africa.

its pretty clear that neither of you know what ad hominem means.

Sorry about that then.

His movement needs more people and most of all, a lot of normies.

Tight up societies are not appealing to masses.
Grandma's afternoon cooking clubs - are.

as soon as i was able (18) i moved as far from niggers as i possibly could. and i was pretty fucking bluepilled too but understood danger and reality. my close calls is what woke me up sooner than later. my brother still lives in that hood and is more than capable of leaving, he is now blind (though he wasnt when we were younger) and he will likely attempt to raise children down there.

You learned from your experience because you were able to survive it.

You can't learn from it if you don't survive. That is why we need media back in our control and no more divisive actions from jews.

Every white person should be shitposted all over media.
Do you remember when cops shot tyrone and his dindu gang. Massive "BLM" protests (albeit financed by soros)

Did it matter that nignoog banged a latina chick previous night or that he jerked off to Emma Watson last week. Not at all.

Posts this

Nice admission that you lost.

Lurk more faggot

Checked

You show yourself to be just as big an idiot as the other genius. Among social scientists, it's taken as BY FAR the most reliable data for these matters, since the Jews surely aren't going to fund any research dealing with race, and it's a perfect situation in which the person would have no motivation to be dishonest.

IF you knew the literature (you don't), you'd know the the dat a from this dating site in particular (much mores than others such as "e-haromony) is considered perfectly valid. Why would it not be valid? It not only meets every standard for a social science, it exceeds them. It's voluntary, huge sample size, no need to pay participants thus no reason to believe they are just filling in shit at random. I'd go so far as to say it's among the most valid social science "studies" ever conducted, and again, you'll find all the major names agreeing with me.

So wait.. this.. (((friend))) is arguing with someone who is stating the fact that women DO stay within their race more than they go outside of it, and has decided to call him a kike/shill basically? And we're supposed to fall for this? Jesus schlomo, get better tricks.

I may not be a fucking phdfag, but I do hold a bachelors in psychology, and one of the topics I studied through the course of that degree was the sub/un conscious selection process people go through when selecting partners

For the record, the MYTH of "opposites attract" is absolutely just that, a myth. People are psychologically driven by biological urges to select a mate that is MORE similar to them. Not just in hobbies/interests, but beyond that into even things like facial structure, skin tone, etc all things they don't even think about but which reflects that that partner is compatible genetically with them as they're genetically similar. Fuck all even a kiss tells a possible partner a lot about someone that they dont realize, chemicals swap with saliva and your body and mind analyze this and you'll either find you're less attracted to them or more attracted based on what it finds, BUT YOU ARENT AWARE THIS IS GOING ON.

And why does all this happen? Because, we are driven to reproduce, its what we're built to do, and within a certain range its better to have a partner that is genetically similar to you rather than one that is further away. Look at black+white mixed children, they suffer more health complications, pregnancy and labor can sometimes be more difficult and complications can occur more often.. why? Because the parents are genetically much further apart, the offspring isnt close enough to the mothers genetics and can cause issues for her, and the child itself will be less healthy with more complications to their health over their life because of the genetic differences.

All that boils down to, PEOPLE ARE BIOLOGICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY DRIVEN TO DATE WITHIN THEIR OWN RACE TO PEOPLE THAT ARE GENETICALLY SIMILAR TO THEM. Its why most white men find nigger women to be repulsive or are simply not attracted to them for more than a pump and dump. The same is especially true for women who are the gatekeepers to offspring and reproduction, they're even MORE driven to stay within their race than men because of this. Men may stray outside more often because, frankly, its what we do, knock up whoever we can and spread our seed far and wide. Women on the other hand, are the gate keepers to offspring, and as such, biological imperatives play on them even harder and cause them to reject those with whom they have a lower chance of producing a strong child with, and this means avoiding men not of their racial group right off the bat.

You think its just a coincidence most white women dont date non-white men? You think its a coincidence that genetic rejects like obese ugly women DO date niggers? You think its a coincidence that women who dont want children will date outside their race more often? They're broken, and it shows. Meanwhile, healthy genetically strong women stay within their race the majority of the time.

Yes, propaganda can fuck with this and warp minds, we've seen that. But even then for as strong as its been our entire lives, race mixing whores are still a small minority of women. Why? Because biologically and psychologically they are driven to seek mates that will produce healthy offspring with them, and which will make a stable and suitable mate who will stay around. That means no niggers for white women.

Ever since I watched this video a few years ago, I usually think about her story and everything going on in SA and it fucks me up. Do you really know the family or are you just larping? Did they prosecute the niggers?

Isn't Okcupid jewish ?

It's where you attack the person rather than rebutting the argument.
inb4 it's not

First post/reply:
Second direct reply:
Third post:

>These responses - in the case of a hijacking, kidnapping, gangrape and murder by stabbing and strangling

Holla Forums is dead

No. We weren't even like this in 2011-2012. There were threads warning against dating a mudshark aka "low-rung self-destructive trash that goes for the lowest life possible" but this? These responses, and so immediate too, towards a case like THIS is alien to old Holla Forums.
But then again, so is cartoon frog worship, /x/-tier meme magic and willfully ignoring a politician's ties.

Take a look at what yourself.
Where are you, user?
Who are you?

-Gets his ass handed to him
-sees that I have academic credentials and that I'm a a far better writer than he is or could ever aspire to me
-his immediate, brilliant comeback "lurk more!"

There's a difference, asshole, when an ad hominem has been richly earned by not just arrogance, but laughably MISPLACED arrogance. And, despite warnings, you didn't even bother to check on jewggle (which you could have easily) and instead "full steam ahead!" And, as everyone saw, you got your fucking ass handed to you and were left without a fucking thing to say.

As hominems? No, ad hominems are pathetic when you've clearly not only lost the debate based on pure data, but had it put in the ass and the mouth at the same time while you told still for it too. And your fucking arrogance made it extra justified.

Anyway, you bore me now, nothing left to say to you, and you sure as shit can't tell a sentence without lying as we've seen. So, yeah. Don't forget your briefcase…

The problem is the fetish, race mixing is a paraphilla for woman more than men. They don't want to be life partners with them they are acting out a degeneracy like any other. The same as male tranny chasers.

You are one special snowflake that's for sure.

Sure, whatever your mind makes up schlomo.

Stop being butthurt that you lost.

What happened is that after many stories of he same style for the most part it always turned out that the chick who got murdered was a mudshark so now people ask before they start feeling sorry.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE SHE WAS ALONE IN THE CAR WITH A NIGGER

YOU ONLY HAVD ONE OF THE NIGGERS WORDS FOR THAT

THE FAR MORE LIKELY SCENARIO IS THEY TRIED TO CARJACK HER, SHE RAN OVER ONE OF THEM, AND LATER HE REPORTED HIMSELF TO THE HOSPITAL AS A "WITNESS"

Still no data, huh? I'm totally surprised.

obvious D&C
again, notice it's posted

go back to reddit.

yes, but had i died, my parents would be at fault for raising me in such a shitty area. they can leave now, but they choose to stay. same with my brother. i'm the only one that made it out.

close, but wrong. since you actually answered i'll correct you instead of just telling you to google it.
its when you use that person's reputation or their other opinions as a basis for dismissing their argument.
for example when a liberal calls someone a racist in an effort to dismiss someone elses argument. like someone makes a composed argument about politics, but then (((they))) dig up about how someone is a holohoax exposer. "everything he says is false because he holds X belief, or is a X"

just insulting someone alone isnt ad hominem.

No that means Holla Forums is coming back to life and the newfags are assimilating and understanding why we're so hard or leaving. Good stuff.

Was she trans?

Posting your credentials, searching for authority fallacy. Don't ever do that again. Your credentials are shit, it's the content that matters. It makes you look insecure and stupid even if you are right.
And also, it doesn't matter how smart you are, Holla Forums is a collective intelligence - not like reddit.
And also, there are more geniuses here than any other part of the internet, to flounder them around like a nigger shows his dick to other men, is pathetic.

Last of all, OKcupid is not a realiable database because of heavy endogeneity.

What is all of your education worth if you can't even detect the simplest of forms of error? You are welcome to this board, but leave your ego at the door, we don't care about who you are.

KILL YOURSELF

Opposites attract is not a myth in some circumstances. It occurs when a person hates his own identity/race and decides to (((whatever reasons))) that other race offers him more benefits.

This doesn't happen in healthy individuals that grew up in healthy families with both parents.

Trailor trash however - anything goes.

Genetic similarity works in a society when it is beneficial to individual and children. When environment changes due to war, media shilling and propaganda those instincts get eroded away.
That is known to kikes and that is why they are forcing degeneracy everywhere.

Most white women date white men - and the other way around. White men don't date even browner versions of women, at most it is pump and dump but nothing beyond that.

You are absolutely correct that it isn't a coincidence.
Low tier people are - anything goes. There is no future for them so there is no selection required - this was true for their parents.

Race mixing whores are a minority because men keep them in check as well. She knows damn well if she dates a nigger she is garbage from now on. Men know it too.

Remove men from society and fill chicks with propaganda and that is all over. These people are not self-referenced or even have a clue what is going on.
And propaganda now goes back to kindergardens so there is no way to escape it.

It is an uphill battle and it is way more than that actually.
One white women lost is a big loss for white race. In the past, such were openly sanctioned and it was a disgrace to family. Such events however did not occur often. Whole societies were white and such a women would have to manually search for big black dick instead of bluepill Joey that works in a farm.

Whole racemixing issue is not an issue when nation is 100% white.
When it is 99% you are bound to get some mixing, even with all the efforts. That are just laws of math.

Why are you so butthurt that you have to change IP's ?

total lack of self awareness

I think that depends on the race of the man in question and whether that race is on the way up or down. Women will always want the most dominant man, taking into account a mans personal characteristics as well as the characteristics of his race in general.

So thirsty. She's not going to fuck you because she's a corpse.
and a mudshark

this thread seems to mostly be a fight between mgtow and white nights.

Holla Forums never dies user, the wizard always lives on.
It's just the normies having a harder time understanding.
They like to go for the simplest ideas,
the most base of understanding.
this board has some problems though

Biologically no this is not true.

Psychologically its not even really true, but there is more merit to the other aspects of mate selection. As you said, dominance is a thing, but look at how many attractive women marry/fuck less "dominant" men in a society wherein they are not worried about being raped or taken over by an invading force at that moment, ie: they arent trying to submit to the new dominant tribe to keep their ability to continue their genes intact.

Yes, its true, women will submit when for instance an invading army takes them over and their men are of another race. But this doesnt mean they're attracted to them physically or psychologically, it means theyre driven to preserve their ability to reproduce their own genes at the very least.

Don't confuse attraction with desire to reproduce or to preserve that ability. The two are distinct even if they are connected. The connections come into play in a mostly homogenous society wherein they will select mates genetically similar to them. The connection is broken when they have no options that are genetically similar to them and must do what they can to at least carry on their own genetic line. Its possibly and probably the reason lots of obese/ugly women fuck niggers, they have no chance of carrying on their genetic line with the vast majority of white men, they're basically already in the state of "I have no other options but to submit to the other tribe."

what a waste

Okay, excuse me for spamming the thread, but I see the need to process this methodically

obvious D&C
You obviously fail at sarcasm.
And fail at reasoning that we need to protect our women, no matter what she did or with whom.

I would prefer she would be alive, even a ?mudshark? (Evidence needed). She looks like in prime child bearing age and may be possible to deprogram if any muddying up has occured.
After all, she has no black/mixed children so nothing has been lost yet. And even if she did, they could be returned to apefrica.

(You) again, notice it's posted

"White south africans are being denied amnesty under threat of south afica may or may not impose sanctions."

I think there is much more to this story.

Its like adopting a wife but all of a sudden now You are a politician with a white woman and a black kid.

all we can do is to tell them to run for dear life.

Yeah back in 2012 we were cheering on nigger Dorner. Instead of actively laughing at both sides and hoping for as much collateral damage as possible.
So much better than lulz at some dumbass coal-burner in South Africa of all places

(YOU) (21)

I wouldn't put it like that.

They would be at fault for moving into a shitty area, not when previously good area turned to shit which it can do in less than 5 years.

People refuse to leave their homes, esp when they are older or they own the property.

Good luck in your future life. RIP your bro tho, he will be in a lot of shit in the future.

Using data from such sites is stupid. On tinder, are you more likely to find a white woman who lives in a white neighborhood looking for white cock, or a white woman living in a white neighborhood looking for black cock?

I don't use tinder so I have no idea.
But I know as much that it selects your options based on your value and your past preferences.
It is not a simple "gib me dat hot chix" search engine.

Look at these niggers, everyone
Point at them and laugh
No one will miss you blackpilled fags

It isn't impossible, you fucking inferior.

Still waiting for that data:

Damn thing. Meant for fuck-o.

I remember when I was 20

We are close to a major get anons

So who got and 10000000?

Instinct should protect most against the dangers of mixing with other races.
are specifically designed to disrupt natural instincts to further the jew war on whites
obviously there are a percentage of any population open to race mixing
but that population can also be increased with mind control techniques as we are witnessing

Oh, my bad. I read that it said "insulting the character of someone" and assumed that just meant flinging insults at the person.

Fuck off, women aren't people, they are a property, and as long as you don't understand this, you are doomed to fail.

You stupid fucking cunt, there was nobody else in the car because there was nobody else reported in the car, they didn't let them out, they dragged her out and kept him in.
What the fuck is wrong with you are you deluded? She was fucking him, no woman is in a car with a man alone after hours and not getting fucked you idiot.

Burden of proof's on you, retard

Why so salty, Yusuf?

Kike detected.

Divide and conquer.

I bet this.
Hang him.

You are correct user

This is how fucking retarded you are

Keep talking out of your ass

Newfag.

Because Yusuf and his twelve children will destroy everything you love and take your land for themselves while you blame da joos for all your failures as a man. Keep worshipping the snatch tho, those wheat girl pics are definitely not photoshopped and one of them will defnitely sleep with you if you bend over enough.

BAHAHAHA!

t. terrorist

Allow me to redirect your attention to the following post, if you even can:

If you even can pay attention*

And you haven't even provided any proof to back up your claims, thus, they are false
Good day to you, sir
Have a nice, terminally retarded life, blaming everything on everyone but yourself

you're on the wrong board if you think having women in the same place as a nigger is an innocent and ok concept.

fucking drop it dude it doesn't even matter if the guy you're replying to is autistic about it, either a girl is there to get fucked by niggers or they're there to get killed by niggers, or both. and hey, she's dead

much ironing.

Fucking niggers

Polite sage

Since there is no information on whether the guy was a romantic interest or just a friend the best lesson to be learned is to stay away from niggers and don't form any relationship with them.

This.

Likely the coon set it up though.
Around niggers, never religger.

Here's her kikebook:
facebook.com/hannah.cornelius.75/about?lst=100011250930837:100001192130602:1496165017

Here's Marsh's kikebook:
facebook.com/cheslin.marsh.18

So a nigger-fucking whore gets killed by niggers. Shock and amazement.

she is HIV positive and the niggers were never caught

You are all so fucked there.

I didn't even make that claim you brain-dead retard, learn to fucking read
And please try providing evidence of the coalburner claim (which YOU and the other non made), which hasn't happened yet

user*

There should be a permaban for my pet cause! Waaaaa! You must provide concrete evidence for a thing I don't like to admit happens! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

And nice try trying to bullshit me, but the girl was kidnapped, that doesn't mean she was friends with them, let alone a coalburner
I wasn't fucking born yesterday
Feel stupid yet? Fucking shills, get off my /po/

Holla Forums*
The MGTOW retardation is strong here

This is the most important question.

date the nog taste the bog

OC contribution for you friend

What false claim? That she was alone in a car with a nigger in the wee hours of the morning, and that probably means she was fucking it?

Lol you're such a goddamn mongoloid. You shriek and cry that Holla Forumsacks aren't giving "evidence" that this girl was a coalburner, even though it's a reasonable assumption given where she was and who she was with, and in response you whip some cocakmamie story about her being "kidnapped" right out of your ass. Jesus you're fucking pathetic.

Definitely starting to look like this was a libshit hoser who got the diversity she craved and deserved.

This.

Grotesque mudshark gets made good.
South African liberals deserve their fate.

Well her and her nigger friend were carjacked. They stuffed her in the trunk and supposedly the nog ran off at some point leaving her to get raped, stabbed and strangled to death.

Just stop already, you look desperate and utterly pathetic trying to fool everyone ITT with your "she's a coalburner because she was kidnapped and I'm right because I said so" bullshit

No, they stuffed the nigger in the trunk, and he eventually managed to break out and run off.
The white girl they just pushed into the backseat for safe storage.

What the fuck are you talking about?
She was kidnapped mid-coalburning you retard!

Sorry the nigger was stuffed into the trunk and later ran off.
Getting car jacked with a fucking screwdriver.

Daily reminder, MGTOW is a euphemism for white genocide
Don't let the shills fool YOU!

That seemed to be the gist of the article. It's not that something of value wasn't lost, but she was lost long before the niggers goodified her.

Dubs wasted
serious question: Are you illiterate?

Yo're too funny

I frankly have no pity nor compassion for a White South African girl alone in a car with a nigger in the "Early morning hours" of a Saturday night.
She was coalburning, it went badly for her, she deserved it.
She's a symbol to our women of what not to be, and to our men of what not to defend.

Just sitting out in front of some apartments, huh? Wonder what she was doing alone in the car with the nog.
Please. Go dig her up if you want some sloppy nigger seconds.

She was in a car with a non-White male during the early hours of a Saturday morning.

What was she doing? You tell me.

I don't have the stats on hand but I'm fairly certain that white men date and marry far more outside of their race than white women. So it's very much a white male problem, I think we can all attest to the beta men that seek out lesser yellow women instead of carrying on their genes.

Serious question: Do you think I'm fucking stupid?

IIRC, it really wasn't that 'far'. Of course, White women and White men are the least likely to pursue race-mixing.

Nigger, I asked you a question, what was she doing in the car with the nog?

(checked)
Exactly. Laugh at her and use her as a way to elevate white women who don't do this shit. Any white woman who runs around with niggers is a potential risk to white men and white children because her stupidity will come back at a later date. If these fucktards want to deify white women then at least do it to the ones that don't associate with niggers. Thirsty fucks have no standards.

The fact that she'd be doing this as a South African just takes it to another level. I have no pity for South African traitors.

Hey dipshit, do you accept the article detailing the crime as evidence of what transpired? Because according to the article, she was alone in a car with a young male nigger in the early hours of Saturday morning. Now, if you can persuade at least a few of your synapses to fire and make a connection, what in your mind would a logical person deduce from this? That they were playing patty-cake? Discussing Hobbes?

What the fuck is this?
>facebook.com/Le-Blog-de-Ninon-Gold-349248754678/

Oh… OH…. AHAHAHAHHAAH!
>fr-fr.facebook.com/ninon.gold
Yeah, no, I'm glad this bitch died. Total fucking degenerate.

lel

The guy ITT is the biggest fucking cuck I have ever seen, probably believes when his 'gf' that loots him of cash is just staying over at her male friends because he's such a good guy and nothing is happening.

Checked for South African coalburning traitor whore favorites Parisian Jewish degenerate hoser's blog.

Its sad. We need someone with a faceberg account to get into the pictures.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH NEVERMIND I WORKED IT OUT!

>archive.is/csCpH

Totally Deserved It

user stop! You're tarnishing the reputation of m'lady! Good sir, I will ask but once more for you to stop with the empty accusations and show proof that she is a nigger lover! And no, being in a car in front of an apartment complex in the wee hours of a Saturday morning with that black fellow doesn't not count as proof for they were merely conversing about the dangers of race mixing and why she was save herself for marriage to a strong, huwhite man!

Haha hope she died in pain. Fucking cunt.

Looks like I might've found one of the niggers who raped/killed her.

>imgrum.org/user/vernon_witbooi01/312660277/1260095710595144213_312660277

I'm sure she died in horrific agony and terror. It can be a weird feeling, having a kind of vicious enjoyment over a white person being brutally murdered, but when they're complete brainwashed traitors who would likely piss on us if the cases were reversed….well, then it feels a little less weird.

Kek

>youtube.com/channel/UCKFYhTPzLLNE7DX66Knyl2w

I stopped with the empathy for people destroying us years ago. Her parents are cunts, she's a cunt. They will go to her funeral make it about themselves and ask for 'unity' and 'love' like the pieces of shit they are. I hope every brick in her skull was a confusing reminder to her how wrong she was and now it's too late.

If she was in Maine I'd agree, but most in SA live in this state of denial about the risks because they are an unsupported minority that no-one will avenge or shelter. You cultivate color-blindness otherwise you'd nope the fuck out of there. She wasn't a traitor or an SJW, just a white girl who neither her parents nor Holla Forums helped.
She probably was burning coal, but unless you have evidence of her protesting about colonialism etc I'd call it the result of demoralisation, and I'd suggest that you work on directing your anger at targets that think they can fight back.

>twitter.com/vernon2808
Here's his Twatter.

Dude, she had a favorited picture of Nelson fucking Mandella and had followed a Jewish professor on Faceberg.

She was a traitorous libshit hoser. She was a fucking adult too, so she has no excuses. Deal with it.

Thankfully you were wrong, as she was a Jewess from Tel Aviv

It should be the other way round, in South Africa if you live in denial it's unforgivable, in Maine it would be maybe understandable to live in a liberal bubble. She was a traitor, she had a bloody Mandela pic as her profile, she studied fucking humanities, and was fucking a nigger. She was a traitor of the worst kind to her people who are getting raped and murdered and pushed off their land, and she died in a very just way.

No she wasn't. That was someone she followed on faceberg.

This.

True I guess I'm being a bit overzealous, whites in general racemix the least, but white males race mix more than white females.

Justice should be swift. The nogs still have to be hunted down and hanged though. Hanged or shot, not 'necklaced' or raped to death, because that's nigger behavior.

I'll point out that the Germans thought those were real shrunken heads. Same thing. Otherwise I agree with you.

>iol.co.za/capetimes/news/emotions-run-high-as-sweet-soul-hannahs-murder-suspects-appear-9422316

Well of course they do, but its a matter of good key/bad lock parable shit.
There is a significant difference in terms of the inherent treachery when it comes to race-mixing on behalf of males/females.

A woman that lets a man of the other tribe between her legs is submitting to their dominion, is giving up that avenue to life and poisoning her body with their seed.
A man that conquers a woman of the other tribe with whats between his legs is dominating and conquering her, is taking that avenue to life and poisoning her body with his seed.

A woman letting a nigger fuck her is inherently more foul than a man fucking a nigress. No more excusable, mind you, but still fouler.

That propaganda exists is no excuse for succumbing to it.

A Jewish professor who doesn't show up in my FB search of her at all.

Look at the psychology of risk. When you cannot flee a situation, you mitigate risk through denial. Believing you cannot flee and there is no alternative is what the kikes spend billions suggesting through the media. There's nothing to suggest that she was engaged in the 'fuck you dad' of a real traitor - just the actions of someone who never got woken up.

Real justice would be area bombing followed by sniping the survivors up to the Namibia/Angola border. At this stage it's a numbers game.

I've honeslty grown to hate white cuckold liberals more than I do these darkies flooding into our countries, YOU EXPECT blacks and mestizos to take advantage of the white population because it's in their interest, but the white liberals who promote it? And the cuckservatives who are apathetic towards it? I feel absolutely no sympathy for these people, or traitors.

That's most peculiar - maybe she removed herself out of fear of association with this shit?
In any case, you can pursue the link and see for yourself.
Oh, wait, I found her:
>facebook.com/judi.rebstein/activity/10208891759594253

Wew lad… Them feels.

Beautiful girl on the outside. Too bad she had no male role models to educate her on nigs and was not mentally strong enough to learn the truth before it was too late.

Exactly.

Especially in South Africa - there's no excuse, they aren't dealing with a violent minority, they're surrounded by violent murderous niggers every single day.
For a white girl to even be alone in a car with a nigger, late at night, would be telling - but add the other shit, and there's no doubt in my mind as to what she was up to, and what sort of woman we're talking about here. She was 18, more than old enough to know better.

Darwinian selection at work.

Her husband who either always fucks her with a condom, or has HIV himself now. Also he can't have children or they will have it as well.

You don't know that to be honest man, you can't, unless you knew her. Its entirely possible she had such role-models and simply rejected their teachings - or, granted, that she had them, but they were dogshit cucks.

Women are not creatures of truth, thus a society which relies upon them to pursue it is doomed to failure.
Women are creatures of feels, and if it feels good, the modern society tells them to do it - that's all there is to it.

Survival or open war takes precedence over justice, in the immediate sense, in my worldview. That gives Vlad a pass for putting roaches on pikes. The problem is that people aren't aware it's about survival and that the war is going on, despite no official declaration. The traitors I care about are more important than some foolish woman, they 'lead' the societies that produce foolish women.

Well, in that case, this objection to propaganda existing is only relevant for males. By extension, to the males in her life, and not to her herself.

This "Irene's" thing looks like a combination brothel and indoctrination facility.

Checked for agreement.

I guess that's the only upside to this "inclusive" attitude that so many white liberals have. Still kind of a shame though, she was so pretty.

This girl was a libshit racetraitor and with all likelyhood a coalburner.

But she ended up like that because she got brainwashed by the kikes. Do not ever forget who your enemy is user. This girl's death is a tragedy and a loss of good genes, and with no doubt, had she lived in better times, of a good person.

Don't cherish the death of fellow whites.

Think with your head, not with your dick.

In that case, I'll just say that they've gotten very good at propaganda. I definitely wasn't born with this outlook, and it took lots of seeing how things are and being disgusted, but not knowing why. I can't really expect all men to have that experience and then reject what they've been taught all their lives and seek truth.
On the one hand we're fortunate that most people in general are followers and if we managed to control what CNN puts out and change it to being ethnic solidarity, then suddenly many people would just follow along.
On the other that leaves the people who are smarter than that and are either apolitical or are capable of eventually seeing enough contradictions. It could be difficult.
Either way, all I'm saying is we hate what they've done to all the schools including universities for a reason.

When I said "it's a shame because she's pretty," I'm not feeling sorry for her or her idiotic actions, I'm just speculating on what could have been. If she was smart she could have found a nice husband with plenty of white children, but she pissed it all way because she trusted some nogs.

Actually, you were.
The propaganda was so good, it made you think otherwise.

Thing is, I don't think its a matter of simply coming to the conclusion - its a will thing. You have to be willing to reject this shit, and fact is, a lot of people - especially libshits, contrary to popular belief - hold the EXACT SAME BELIEFS we do in many regards… But they consciouss reject it, they CHOOSE to accept the fantasy, because the reality isn't pleasant.

I hate the propagandizing, this is true, but I don't pretend everyone who buys into libshit ideals are doing it because they just haven't thrown off the burden of that propaganda, just because they haven't come to a revelation - don't be fooled by that shit.
They are well-aware of the score, but they choose to reject truth in favor of a more-pleasant lie. And that's unforgivable.

Smart or had a functional society.

She made her choice, and she paid for it.
No regrets on my end.

You know what they say, burn the coal pay the toll

Irene? More like I-Scream as the nog bashes my head in with a brick, amirite? tss tss tss

Think I found more of the Jewess she was following on Faceberg.
>augustademist.com/2012/03/pomegranate-crazy/

>foodandhome.co.za/lifestyle/travel/swellendam

That would be completely insane. I want to ask "are you sure", but I've witnessed some behaviour by them from time to time that lines up… but the examples I'm thinking of were Jews and I'm not sure that counts.
That said it can't be all of them. Like how on that late night show when they were trying to get the audience to boo after Trump fired Comey and they cheered instead. Because they were still angry at Comey over the investigating Hillary thing, and hadn't caught up with The Narrative.

When I said that it
I was speaking of traditional marriage and dating primarily. Being surrounded by people who thought nothing of the cock carousel, and casually discuss it, gradually made me see something was wrong.
Especially when they started talking about how there was this one girl at a restaurant and all they needed to do was to have a pokemon decoration on their clothes and it was an instant ticket to her pants.

Its not, by any measure, but its a sizeable portion, more than most would care to admit/like to believe.

Think about this: What if you're a woman? What if you realize the cock carousel is awful, that it fucks things up… But you also realize it makes you feel good socially, gets you free shit, and results in lots of sexual pleasure, to engage in it?
Its horrifying, but, many people see the awful, but choose not to accept it - not because its not true, but because its unpleasant.

I have a friend, who I'm gradually becoming more and more convinced is an Ashkenazi Jew who doesn't want to tell me as much because he knows my views on Jews, and we've had many conversations in the vein. Thing is, dude will outright admit that, for example, he doesn't believe in equality, doesn't think people are inherently good, doesn't believe basically any of the shit which he would, at first approach, suggest he believes in. But he doesn't change.
Dude just left his girlfriend of several years, who was a horrible person, overweight, drug-addicted, obsessed with shit-tier libshit media (trannies and cupcake show and "adult" cartoons, etc), whom he encountered on a craigslist while searching for some easy pussy.

His response to now wanting pussy and being without? He hops right back onto the carousel, goes right back to what he was doing such as to have brought her to him. He knows he won't find anything good there, he knows he could easily instead pursue a long-term relationship, could cease looking for wet slits that are easy to enter and start looking for a mate… But he doesn't. Why? Because he chooses to reject that line of traditional life - he doesn't want it, because it requires work, it requires sacrifice, its not an easy fantasy. And so he rejects it.
That's libshits all over IMHO - most of them are, by their own reasoning, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, even anti-semitic… But they refuse to espouse that mentality, because they find the outcome undesirable, or not even that, merely unpleasant, and so, they reject it.

Modern liberalism is the rejection of unpleasant truth in order to maintain a pleasant fantasy - sometimes its unconscious and without consent, the result of propaganda and indoctrination… But much of the time, more than most here would like to admit/believe, its simply rejection of truth in favor of fantasy, rejection of responsibility in favor of hedonistic 'freedom', the rejection of obligation in favor of libertine pursuit.
They know the truth, but they don't want to deal with it, so they don't, like fucking children expecting that someone else will come and pick up the pieces after them - or even, just not caring at all if the pieces are picked up, so long as they get to keep having their cummies and good feels.

She, like most people is the end product of decades of indoctrination. You cannot help but pity them, it is my opinion that only desperate, emasculated men who can barely get any female attention are the ones hating them. Any time I see something like this it makes me feel hopeless, which gives way to seething anger. Beautiful, otherwise decent white women are being irreparably destroyed by the Jewish soul-crushing machinery, it is literally not their fault, it is OUR fault as men for letting this happen.

Every time you see a race-mixing whore, first think? Why would an organism who's sole biological existence is to reproduce with its own kind and carry on its genetic material through the ages, choose to throw it down the drain? Women are by far the most controlled by their biological imperative, much more so than men. There are many factors, jewish brainwashing is what pushes the filth, but the reason it is accepted, is because white men are weak. There was never anyone she could literally show her how to act, whether it be a strong father, brother, friend or boyfriend. So the next time you fags try to rant online about coal-burning whores, how they got what they deserved, the Jew smiles, that's one potential white mate you lost due to weakness. That's at least one less white child down the drain. The next time you see a chick holding a nigger by the hand, ask yourselves why she would ever choose him over a white man? It might be because white men don't exist in her environment.

I don't care if you call this d&c, blackpill or whiteknight, this is not my intention, white men need to get a grip and take control of their lives, women and societies, instead we have this inane shit-flinging. LOL SHE DESERVED IT, well the jokes on all of us lads, while we do that into our thirties the more potential white mates will gradually dwindle, until at one point you'll be all alone in your house with your pets, you'll look in the mirror and think, you deserved it.

That's fucked up, user.

Last I heard the bulk of White south africans are White guilt pc cucks.

Yeah, its pretty fucked up alright, but thus is the result of an entire generation refusing to grow up. Its the same reason they can only frame arguments in terms of shitty media like Harry Potter or Star Wars - they never became adults, because adults have responsibilities, have duties, to become an adult is to recognize this in fact and accept it, but they don't, and so, they never grew up.

Libshits are often nothing but nihilistic children who refused to accept duty or responsibility, who refused to accept truth and remain in a state of constant childish fantasizing.

FTFY

Boers seem to either be naive of their own peril, they would rather take the risk of being slaughtered by nigger savages than to emigrate to some other western nation.

But the problem is that every single white south african has a target on their back, you have to literally set up surveillance cameras and an electric fence around the perimeter of your home in order to keep the kaffirs from breaking in and torturing and killing you for lolz.

Then being a White girl alone in a car with a nigger late on a Friday night is only more indicative of how much she deserved what she got.

Oh, also
I have very little compassion for these people, because they're so deeply rooted in their Christcuckoldry - and let's say that for this post, I'm not talking bout ALL Christianity - that they'd just as soon turn against Whites who don't love Jesus as they would put their arm around a Christian nigger.
They're perfectly indicative of my biggest issue with Christians, which is that their often inclined to see Christians as their in-group, instead of their racial in-group, and that's a dog-shit bullet to the brain.

Farm the rice, pay the price
Fry the bean, never be clean

play with mud, get covered in blood?

Do you have pity and compassion for any other white girl schlomo ?

Found the hooknose

Found the nigger

You never had empathy to begin with schlomo. That's a white man's thing.

Can you explain why you are so rabidly defending an airheaded Cape libshit getting her well-deserved comeuppance for hooking up with a colored?
These people, despite seeing all the murder and violence against Whites going on around them, still preach Whoreson Mandela's "rainbow nation" bullshit, push for more feminism and multicult in politics and hold protests whenever an Afrikaner raises his voice against injustice? They are self-hating communist enablers, the kind that sing "Kill the Boer" together with EFF kaffas who openly say they want to butcher all Whites.
Not to mention most of them aren't even of Boer stock and are remnants of English occupation who've been here for 100+ years and still don't know a word of Afrikaans. Fuck you for defending these shitheads.

Are 40+ looking for a meal ticket on dating sites after being on the cock carousel representative of young girls who have grown up with full saturation jew racemixing indoctrination? I don't think so.

Of course, there are plenty of White women who deserve compassion and pity for things that happen to them - but a college libshit South African who was in a car with a nigger in the late-am of a Friday night, who winds up getting raped and murdered?
No, I have neither compassion nor pity for them… Do you?

A hooknose would be doing what you're doing, kvetching like a kike over the prospect of disdaining and decrying the death of a traitorous race-mixing libshit.
You're bad at this.

Does your dad also work at Nintendo, faggot?

I disagree. We should murder ALL of them.

When you have a:
they are.

Having a Farcebook account is enough to warrant a slow, agonizing death

Those are worthy gets

Sleep with an ape, you deserve rape

dude, you are a fag, don't claim the rest of us are too. Degenerate faggot.

I would just like to say to all the fags who in every thread like that defend muh lady and call everyone who disagrees D&C shills or sand niggers : we told you so.

You guys act like you never raced two cars toward a cliff in a game of chicken. She was doing the same thing by hanging with niggers. Just did it one too many times. Someone should have written her a ticket.

In other words, Tuesday.

hi sinead

bye sinead

If the south africa is a white ethnic state then this wouldn't happen.

NEVER RELAX AROUND NIGGERS

This is an old joke and the original was a picture of an old white man.

Jesus fuck.

You fucking thirsty omega cuckold.

Quality post.

WEW
SO THIRSTY, HE DREAMS OF A CORPSE FUCKING HIM

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

wat fagit?

A white was killed and there's no need to think further than that, even if she was a nog lover.

Direct your attention to the ((cause)) and not the effect (this woman's mindset), a typical mind isn't as strong against this constant bombardment of propaganda as you think. It is not her fault that niggers are allowed to roam freely in the modern world and all media seems to point you to miscegenation and acceptance of inferior races/cultures.

White sharia is the only solution. Women are meant to be controlled, want to be controlled, and cannot survive without being controlled.

Also, is there any proof it was blacks yet? Not that I doubt it at all, those names just sound kind of white.

It isn't as simple as that. We have to look at the big picture. What this girl did was treachery to herself, her family, and anyone younger than her watching her. In the interest of these sorts of things not happening as often in the future, there has to be consequences for girls who turn their backs on their duties and miscegenate.

Your post makes little to no sense and was painful to read. This looks like a comment a Gen X left libertarian would leave on a public Facebook post.

It is when it comes to young women, they're the most susceptible to manipulation and propaganda, they're much easier to get an emotional reaction from as emotion generally overrides logic with the majority of women genetically, the mentally ill men and women (of whom have high intelligence but are still very emotionally charged) in charge who promote such disgusting things such as miscegenation are the real cause and if there are consequences for these girls (I'm not saying there shouldn't be, but it should not be to this extreme!) it will be pointless if the main cause of this sort of mindset is still being disseminated and it is allowed by law.
This will never be solved if the root causes of the problem are not weeded out.

Those young women are also persuaded by Cultural Marxism in colleges and many weak minded estrogen men who cannot get a lady but other means other than to lap at the feet of women and adhere to every view they take, just to climb their own version of the dominance hierarchy where there only end goal is MUH DICK. That's another huge problem.

Why do I keep seeing this word in the context of SA? White south africans aren't muslims, so how are the blacks kaffirs?

A term used my Muslims for people who reject Islam.
Racial term in SA for blacks.

t. checkced Wikipedia for 3s

Literally not a single thing in that statement is even remotely true. Modern medicine has made HIV irrelevant.

The only reason it's still portrayed as the worst thing in the world by doctors and scientists is because they know gays are 99% of the problem. If you suddenly told every gay guy that he didn't need to worry about aids anymore, they would very likely create a super virus that could spread to the gen pop. I'm not even joking. Gays are so fucking degenerate in their sexual behavior that they unironically could produce such a thing.

For some reason normies don't seem to understand just how vile gays are and that it's not just a matter of "live and let live" or "they aren't hurting anyone".

Without women as gatekeepers for sex men run rampant with their deviancies. They routinely fuck in back rooms with all the lights turned off. There's a video of a guy explaining that every morning after a night of them having orgies at clubs they have to just some power tool vacuum to clean the 3 inches of feces and blood covering the floor.

Gays, for all we know, could literally be the end of humanity itself and be used as a low-tier biological weapon because of their fucking pestilence.

They were specifically requested, asshole, Didn't offer themselves, I complied with request.
murdered-

Using the term "last of all" and then trying to sound clever by using term "endogeneity." I'll say it again. You won't bother researching since you're too fucking stupid/lazy. Every major reproacher in the field acknowledges this data as the best out there. It's self-reported, it lacks virtue-signaling/societal pressure since the person may actually be going on a date based on the info provided.

Don't take my work, look at how often it's used in the field of psychology to study in-group preferences. You're retarded.

Fucking school lets out here and the mean IQ here goes down by 15 points. If you don't know what you're talking about (and you sure as fuck don), shut up.

My "pet cause!" Let's sat someone should post your mother as a coal burner…well, never mind, she actually is…but a woman who is innocent of all and any contact with a negro, that's slander of the worst kind. In the old South, that would have been grounds for drawing a sidearm and killing someone, you mulatto ape.

No, my father works for Barclays handling mergers and acquisitions. I never understood the "nintendo" thing, not like you'd get free shit because of it.

The numbers control for age. I feel like the lone person with an IQ over 130 taking on a horde of fucking savages one by one. It's not particularly difficult, just a boring and sad. I really hope none of you motherfuckers are White.

Why would you make up shit randomly? She didn't get the Aids. As I said, knew he father, her ws a med school professor at the University of the Vaal. They actually DID catch the niggers since one old-time, SA cop was so enraged by it he used…well, methods shown to work on kaffirs. One broke down in the cell and began crying for his mother.

The twist in the story is that the fucking incompetent niggers transporting them–possibly for a bribe–let them get away, and last I heard only one had been caught. IT ruined the guy's family, he left his wife (at her request) and was teaching in the UK. Probably retired by now if he's still alive.

Oh, thank you mass'er. I've been here since fuck Holla Forums/ harbor in '14, but thanks for your permission. I never fucking offer info, it was requested by fat sweaty asshole, I provided.

Jesus, no wonder everyone has already left until Sept. It's like playing whack-a-mole with retards, you smash one down with the club and 2 more pop up…

Some gays fetishize contracting HIV from unprotected sex with groups of strangers. Honestly, gay sexuality is on par with female sexuality. Women are just as fucked in the head as gays. They both exhibit unrestrained sexuality. Women do all the same BDSM rape-tier shit faggots do. I've seen videos of women (I'm sure some people in this thread have them saved, I saw them on here) strapped to automobiles with contraptions on them set up with motorized dildos fucking them as they hang upside down and tied up. Hilarious, but a good example of the things some women will do if their partner entertains them. Women and faggots are both hideously depraved. So don't give women a pass you limp-wristed cuck.

She was hijacked you fucking idiot.
She lives in South Africa.
You are proof that there are shills to make people not give a shit when this happens to ANY white girl and I am fucking sick of it.

Kaffir is what we white saffas call niggers. It's worse than calling someone nigger

You would know D&C schlomo, you would know.

Why are you giving up on her because she supposedly fucked a black dude.
I understand neither of us would fuck her, but what the fuck anyway. If she would be born in 100% white kikeless society, this would have never happened.
And she is still young and fucking brainless and still has no nigger kids. She is still good for some beta-fish fodder.

You don't honestly expect your societies will be rebuild with qt3.1488 waifus.

And instead of being upset that niggers actually killed her, you are upset that she slept with one.
Baltimore riots, ferguson riots anyone? Even more whortless shitskin died and there were cities on fire. A white woman dies and you don't even care.
When will you stop being so autistic and actually think where you are going for once.

So basically all it takes for you is that news agency writes: Oh by the way, she fucked a black dude once
And you stop caring and/or thinking.

Excellent choice m'lad.

Traitorous race-mixing libshit. Yeah sure
You didn't even know her or talked to her once.

Thrown under the bus at first sign of nignooging.

That last part

Yepppppppppppppppppppppppp

It was never requested you dipshit.
Don't break an arm jerking yourself off.

It must be tough living with yourself sometimes. Or all the time actually.

No you were not you lying dipshit. You were put in your place with a single post. >9999560

Now stop jerking yourself off to your imaginary degrees. No one here gives a shit.

I fucked up.

Filtered, queerlord

Equating women to faggots here is pretty disingenuous.

Like I've said, the reason why shit like this virtually never happens with regular straight people is because women gate keep sex behind monogamy. What you're referring to is just women indulging in the degeneracy of the men around them.

Women don't actually have the agency for things like fetishes, or at least it's very uncommon. The most common "fetishes" you'll find women having are just them getting smacked around in various ways, which is literally just what normal sex has been for the entire history of humanity up until recently.

I won't operate as if they have agency just because they claim to because I would be operating under a complete fucking falsehood out of pure spite.

Yeah, everyone who disagrees with you is doing exactly that

Who said I was?
Tell me something I don't know, Captain Obvious
Neither do you, retard

Stop using these excuses for your white genocide
And those who are saying she "slept with the nog", did you even read the fucking article?
'Cause it sure as shit looks like you fucking didn't
Either that or you must be a bunch of MGTOW shills

are you ironically trying to expose yourself or what?

TOP FUCKING KEK

fuck off SRS cunt

Nothing shocks me anymore. The situation in south africa is so dire that it scares me more that white south africans aren't doing anything to change their country..

Did they not vote in the black supremacist government?

White people need to stop wage slaving away every day. and start improving their goddamn situation.

Tolerance is the death of the white race.

Sure he does kiddo.

No, you pathetic cuckold, the news agency didn't even say that. The news agency merely told us she was in the car with a guy.
It was via our research and investigation that we learned it was a nigger, and that she was a libshit dumpsterfire. At which point, yes, if you still 'care', you're a cuckold.

What was she doing in the car?
What was she doing in the car with a nigger late-am on a Friday?
Cuckold.

I quoted you to inform the omega of how thirsty he is, Adolf.

Ah, well then, carry on, Hans.

Yes sir, A female would sit alone in a car with a male at wee hourse in a Friday night, totally not because they just had sex or about to. This fine lady surely was discussing with a young, trendy black fellow about how to save herself and her virginity to a strong, huwhite man!

And, of course, how miscegenation is damaging to both communities.

As you can see by these images

this young woman is a member of a community which espouses wisdom and chastity.

BLACKED

Wait, so if some antifa stabs someone with a syringe of their own HIV blood, they can still have kids? I was under the impression that they would be creating a tactical bowlcut with nothing to lose.

If you think of this girl as a child who grew up to a bombardment of propaganda it's easier to feel some empathy, females are not as strong minded as men when it comes to indoctrination, but men do supplement the degenerate whore culture because let's face it, most of the time "muh dick" overrides any sort of logical thinking.

Libtard confirmed.

Boers believe niggers to be animals because they lack a crown.

Kek

once you go black they beat you for crack
once you go mexican, never want sex again

Compare and contrast to this video.

Never send your daughters to college.

Nature or nurture? Potitical opinions are at least somewhat hereditary, i hated commie faggots viscerally before I even knew what a commie faggot was. Cousins are the same way. If she fell for the bullshit hook line and sinker, were the genes that good? (activates almonds, etc) I suppose women are far more susceptible to this than men, and headstrong women who would be resistant would probably be a pain in the ass to deal with in a marriage. More thought required, carry on anons

Tits or gtfo.

There is no need, nor reason, to such empathy.
Those driven to treason by weakness meeting a fate well-deserved is not something to cry over because they derive from your geneline.

A traitorous skank is dead. Boo fucking hoo. I'm more concerned over the women who get murdered by nogs, who weren't in a car at night alone with one trying to burn coal, than I am this worthless pile of offal. When you go traitor, you cease to be White.

user as a South African comparing the new nigger police force against the taak mag is just ridiculous

Just to add, a white South African woman who hangs out with a black guy or hotnot is trash.

that vid

Rest in protein brah.

what the fuck, is that the same girl? they knew her?

One would think that SA women would generally be a little more redpilled… given their genocide. I know whites in the Southern USA are much more redpilled than women in the north.

I love you guys but you have seriously got to stop letting this shit get to you on a visceral level beyond just a basic, internalized desire for blood vengeance when the time is right.

Women are children, yes. But a lot of you don't follow through with the logical consequences of this belief: You bitch about their childlike nature while also having some weird expectation that they should take it upon themselves to have the same level of agency and self-awareness that men do.

A civilization gets the women it deserves, do not forget this.

If it makes you feel any better, virtually all non-white male/white female relationships are shit-tier: A fetid shitheap of racial fetishization and self-loathing. Doesn't matter whether it's black guys or chinese guys with white women, fact is they aren't from their tribes and they end up hating each other in what is a deeply dysfunctional arrangement by the end of it all.

Only white men can be good partners and husbands to white women.

You're a fucking idiot.

Because OP called the niggers "kaffirs" (which is a South African term for shitskins) you think whites are going to start falling for the (((Islam is our greatest ally against the Jews))) meme.

kys Ahmed.

fucking jews and niggers need to be shot on sights

Question for SA anons:
Is yolandi a coalburner?

What a waste. Well not sad if that's the case.

BURN THE COAL, YOU PAY THE TOLL

Race traitors lose the right to live in the ethnostate. Period.

Step 1: Gas all kikes, Muslims, and niggers
Step 2: Colonize their former lands
Step 3: World Peace
Step 4: Achieve our destiny of colonizing the universe.

It's them our us.

awwwwwwww what a sad tale

Gee, I wonder why Europe and SA are falling.

funny how these threads always get kept alive for no apparent reason…

the man was a 'boy'