Jews in Alternative Movements

I'm wondering how common is it actually to see Jews in various "alternative" groups? Be it the alternative media, conspiracy theorists, and so on.

I have a made short list of such Jews:
Stefan Molyneux is a well-known Jew.

Mike Rivero of What Really Happened is allegedly a Jew:
w ww.subvertednation.net/mike-rivero-what-really-happened/

Brother Nathaniel is open about his Jewishness and has allegedly converted to Orthodox Christianity.

Gilad Atzmon is an Israeli Jew who supposedly rejects Zionism and related evils.

Luke Rudkowski of We Are Change is probably a Jew.

A minor Youtuber 108Morris108 is a Jew:
w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=djoxhrxCyOg
w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpdf4_ENOiA

Alex Jones himself I don't think is a Jew, but his ex-wife is, and his producer is. And whenever someone talks about Jews on his show, the producer gets "oy vey, don't trigger me".

Then there's of course Kike Enoch.

I recently found out Sonya of Truther Girls Youtube channel is a Jew, although she pretends Catholic. Pic related.
w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=ATimvLYgZz4

Do you have more Jews to add? Are all of these Jews here just to lead people astray, or are some of them genuine?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/palestinians.php#axzz4iUhcvT00
archive.is/OqPDE
archive.is/QJD13
archive.is/kMWr1
thebrain.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

StyxHexenHammer666 is a jew too.

All of these Jews are controlled opposition meant to hijack these movements and mislead them away from the Jews. Besides Gilad .

No he openly admits that he is a jew and I have read WRH for close to 20 years now.
Thanks to Rivero he helped start me down the path to figuring out the holocaust is a fake and he regularly posts articles critical of israel and points out all the crazed kike leadership.

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/palestinians.php#axzz4iUhcvT00

Oh and Brother Nathaneal. The limit test should be if they name the Jew or not to see if their genuine. Of course there's more stuff to look for. But Jews who attack le Feminist and SJW without explaining how the Jews are the cause of all this are not our friends.

litmus*

It would be quicker to name those that are not kikes. You also forgot that Molyneux is a self admitted kike on his mothers side

This

I didn't know that, but I've never watched his videos anyway.

Although they name the Jew, are they doing it for altruistic reasons, running a long con, or doing it basically to cover their own asses? Maybe they know the day of the rope, or another Kristallnacht is coming, and they want to be able say "don't kick my ass. I was a good Jew from the beginning".

I didn't forget that Molyneux is a self-admitted kike. I said he's a well-known Jew. Everyone must have seen that clip by now, but thanks for posting it.

Have you watched PewDiePie? He's a jew too. That's why the shills pushed so hard for a while to make us like him.

The jew plays all sides. This is an ancient technique. In war they would always split up their groups and have one join the enemy for sabotage from the inside (Babylon, Rome, Germany, etc.) and if the "fighting" jews lost then the ones that fled would preserve their tribe.

This is why no jew can be trusted, ever. "Based jews" need to be eliminated as much as Bibi himself.

Curtis Yarvin (Mencius Moldbug) is a Jew. I wouldn't be surprised if other prominent NRx theorists are - I've looked into Nick Land, he's not.

Also, when this thread is deleted for "e-celeb bullshit" by controlled op mods, feel free to take it to /polk/.
archive.is/OqPDE

Proof? His family name is original Swedish. People just sperg because it contains "berg". Hint: There are quite a few German and Swedish names with that suffix that were original. That's where the kikes stole it from to begin with.

Not a kike. Just a civ nat moron.

List of Jewtube nobodies

If he wasn't a Jew he wouldn't be so popular.
He is a kike. It's a fact.

I skimmed your post and missed him near the top

PewDiePie's a fucking faggot doing what his Jewish handlers tell him to do

Yeah I remember when he was shilled HARD on here. Anyway this board is just really bad at this point between the Zionist Trump Jew shilling and legitimate subverted fed/jew moderation. Things have gotten really bad. Some old celeb just came out saying Jews are Communist and that original Soviet Union gov was Communist and mods instantly bump lock it.. And look at all the shit threads being sticked all this nonsense about seth rich a conspiracy that being literally pushed by mainstream media zio cuckservatives like sean hannedity. This place is a Jewed hellhole now. I want to make my own site,. I would legit pay a coder thousands of dollars, if they would set up a site for me.

Add Paul Joseph Watson to the list. He admitted in a "nazis vs alt right" video of his that he is a jew from mother's side and thus jews are based and nazis are evil. I'll post the vid if I find it again. He's also a homo.

Shoo shoo hooknose.

He's popular because he exploited idiotic minecraft and five days at freddy kid memes with his retard acting. Something he lately even admitted to and said he hated doing. No proof.

It's a fact based upon what? I hate the guy. Convince me and I'll spread the truth.

Yeah well obviously Alex "the Arabs control Hollywood" Jones and infowars are kike subverted opposition. But yeah its crazy just how the Jews are trying to hijack this. They've had their agents in place a long time ready to do this.

Brother Nathanael is worth watching tbh

Tara McCarthy claims to only have a single jewish ancestor back 4 generations, but she has a distinct Ashkenazi look to her. She also did a show with "Reaction Jew" Nadav Salomon where they claimed "anti-Semites" like us are lying about the Talmud and taking it out of context.

Yeah but it's been 4 months and Trump hasn't built the wall, deported all the spics, or called out the jews!
Now I'm going to post 1488 pictures of Trump wearing a jew hat!
And remember: next time, just wait for hitler!

This isn't the only image board at the end of the internet.

Just look at that bitches nose. Also Baked Alaska

reminder most white traits are recessive and are lost through outbreeding.

Can we talk about the "a-ok" sign for a minute? That's not our sign, its never been. It was always thought on here to be the Jews 666 sign and Trump shills astroturfed it on here like they astroturfed Trump. People making in their picks are usually dead give away that they are a (((alt right))) kosher shill

I looked at some others, they pretty much all suck. I literally don't know where else to go and have wanted a new site for over a year. We all needed a new site for a long time. Pretty much since Hotwheels left and Jew Trump shills were given Mod positions.

Really? I'd like to see that. Although it doesn't surprise me if he's a kike. I despise him.

Meant to link to

He's actually pure English stock.

He has pretty Jewish lips

Whether he's a Jew or not he's still a faggot and literally does nothing for us, he's a good Goy faggot who loves Jew South park.

But hasn't Molymeme actually started naming the Jew recently?

He still creeps me out though.

He's a kike. Two little to late. Just like Gavin who we all called a cuck faggot and then to try to maintain credibility he started talking about the Jews. These people are literally fed disinformation agents

You do know that Hannity has been fired because he covered that story right?

Then maybe somethings wrong with you? Every time I watch his videos it usually puts a smile on my face. Are you jewish? That would explain it.

The kikes always lie. That is their nature.

Hi there endchan shitskin goon reported kill yourself

Murder yourself. That shit is to just keep you distracted. It has nothing to do with Jews, the guy who died is literally a kike, it benefits us in literally no way. Stop feeding into this "democrat vs republican" paradigm our country is controlled by Jews and Trump is a Zionist. That's our focus.

Only Kike homos use the word "goon". No matter how many times you say it, its never going to catch on here you fucking kike loser.

Wew what are the oods

Get the fuck out

Cry moar you lolcow butthurt shitskin subhuman

Fuck off 10bux

Anyone have proof of Lauren Southern? She seems semitic to me in facial appearance. Likely had a nosejob. She released her DNA results but who knows if they are real, and even if they are real there is a large part of Spanish DNA which could be Spaniard kikes. Also pic attached.

He did the old "I'm not a practicing jew hence I'm not a jew" spiel in the vid. But then doubled down with "born to a jewish mother hence nazis persecute me".

Well that's what he claims. But have to admit he doesn't look like a kike to me. But surely looks like an AIDS victim.

See

I'm going to be honest you ruined the last decent place I have left. I just wanted a board where I could speak about the truth openly on the internet. You couldn't even give me that. You Jews had to ruin it. I am going to kill you. I swear one day I'll get your names and I'm going to kill you all for what you have done and make you suffer. I really hope you think it was worth it.

I think that he's an actual Goon user

Not "proof", but still pretty damning.

Try to find that Watson video. Was it the one with Thernovich?

OP listed bunch of youtube nobodies that have fuck all impact in normie sphere.

look at him go. while i agree with his points about trump being a kike and the alt right being absolute controlled-op trash, its just insane how blackpilled this faggot is. cockmonglers like him are just spreading defeatism.

you have to be fucking kidding me at this point. go back to wherever you came from or just end yourself

I'm done. You're all Jewish faggots. I'm out of here, anyway I just want you to know that you guys will lose and when you do you will suffer horribly.

Go back to your honeypot dead site you cringy goon kike

I said Paul Jewseph Watson has Jewish lips you fucking autist. Learn how to context

If it looks like a Jew, acts like a Jew and has a Jewish ancestor - it is a Jew.

That's a pretty good hint. Also she claims her father is 100% scandinavian but her genetics say 20% at best. Either her mother cucked him or there's a yid in the pool.

No it was one of his rant videos that he does on his own. It was towards the end of the election when our influence grew bigger and the aut right was starting to pander towards us.

Some of them have millions of subscribers. Pewdiepie alone has 56 million.

How is saying that our site that is legitimately controlled by Jewish moderators being shit blackpilled

That's actually accelerating. Yesterday PJW called out white genocide in London and today Breitbart wrote and article saying that ethnic diversity is bad for social cohesion.

Maybe the Jews will concede white nationalism but try to keep it pro-Jew because they're scared of how angry we're getting?

OP didn't mention Pewds though and Pewds is /ourguy/; not a kike.

So we only care about "normie" opinions now?
Molyneux, Truther Girls, We Are Change, and especially Alex Jones are pretty big in their own niche.

I was talking about people in the alternative movements, not main stream politicians or CNN news anchors.

I smell a Schlomo.

I don't think they are actually conceding. These are likely just the sabotage/survival kikes that I mentioned before. This is what they always do. Look up the "neonazi" groups in the US and Europe, whenever they made news it turned out one of the leaders was a kike.

I can agree to that but some of these others still have hundreds of thousands of subscribers and are still growing.

That's about as damning as it ever gets with "non-practising" jews. The holohoax tweet specifically.

Point being that Youtube nobodies do not have much impact on Normie sphere and Holla Forums opinion is actively demonized. This not a matter of opinions, but effectiveness

You'd have to have huge userbase and spread across multiple platforms. Any opinion contrary to kikes and their celeb puppets are actively suppressed, censored and smeared.

You mean like this?

archive.is/QJD13
archive.is/kMWr1

Or they see this as a sign the destabilization stage is reaching a point where now they can spark the crisis phase. Crisis means they can implement their "solution" once it reaches its peak after millions slaughter each other.

Same here. Rivero/WRH was the first alt-news site I found way back in 2000 or '01. I don't think he names the jew out-and-out in the same way, say, Anglin does. But he's definitely not on Israel's side of anything.

I'm pretty sure Rense names the jew on a regular basis. His was the second site I found after WRH. Whatever adblocker you use is going to get a heft workout on that page, though. Plus you have to sift through all the ayylmao stuff to get to it.

Any movement that is not explicitly anti Jew will be coopted by the Jew. This happens every single fucking time.

Financially we are nearing the crisis anyway. And a financial crisis will lead to an economic crisis which will lead to actual guerilla-/race wars. 2030 will be another 1930.

Absolutely right.

Hi, you're on 8/pol/ not cuckchan, there is none of that /ourguy/ shit here. As far as pubeface, he is a race mixer and has been living with a dark skinned 'italian' for like 6 years or something.

Very common, probably the majoriy, if not everybody, especially 'leaders'. Don't trust anybody trying to be somebody. See:

Even movements that are supposed to be 'anti jew' are coopted by them, ever hear of Frank Collin and his evil skokie nazis? If they had that, 40 years ago, you better believe every 'alt right social media personality' is a shill, too.

Not only is he a Jew he is probably one of the most dangerous due to the age of his average user, and the content. He/they use subliminal messaging (and that's what all this is about - hypnosis) on his channel. Watch a video with the sound up and the closed captions on as well. Sometimes the captions say different things to what he is saying. They are getting inside your head and that should ALWAYS be consentual. There's laws about inductions on television (which they are breaking because they fucking run it) I think the internet is very much the wild west still in that respect. If you have children please protect them, supervise all net use and educate them about this stuff. Make sure you know what they are watching. They might hate you for it but the alternative is letting neurotic jews have free reign in their malleable brain.
"Psyops you have been mindfucked" indeed.
"It's a war for your mind" indeed.

Fucking fuckers, I hate them more each day. God give me strength.

You remind me of those "video games are satan worship" grandmas 10 years ago. I never like pwediepie much, but it's fairly obvious that this shit is meant to be humorous.

*never liked

You don't find the truth by just taking everything to the extreme opposite of the mainstream. In some specific cases it works, but usually it just leads you into even deeper bullshit.

I'd say never trust the yanks or yank-born completely because there's a lot of weirdness thanks to holyjew culture about how everyone wants to 'play pretend,' the farther east you go the more 'tests of character' there are along the way so you get more authentic (at the least) anti-zionist types. There's like two dozen movies about skinheads finding out they're actually Jewish, and another dozen more about jews infiltrating and then having regrets about it because they come to like the cartoonish representation of "us" on the silver screen and don't wanna turn anyone in.
It was a terrible mistake of them to outlaw Stalag. They're going fucking insane without it.

as far as pewds goes, he's just a Holla Forumstard. A Holla Forumstard that a bunch of jews got between him and his shitposting. It's not gonna end well.
Also there's a stemberg that rolls with PEGIDA, formerly DVU, hard to catch away from rallies and fights though, adrenaline junkie that likes to throw himself off cliffs and out of planes.
At least training for the paratroop division is taken care of.

NRx is more compromised by street-shitters. I have no idea why something like that appeals to so many fucking hindus who'd otherwise be held in contempt by technocrats. Everywhere you turn there's another "Raj" or "Haji"

eh, he's got an odd way of speaking, I can see it. He sounds a bit "damaged" in some way…like he escaped from one of those pedo rings and tried to rationalise it away before he cracked and started wanting to shoah the others.
Damn, reminds me of how fucked up I found out all those old 50s/60s childrens' shows were behind the scenes. To think the happiest looking fuckers on TV were always the most depressed on the planet. I think Fred Rogers and Don Herbert may be the only ones that got away clean.
He's not a fag but he's got a twist of that 'peter pan syndrome' in how he approaches things that might be offputting to yanks. (then again CS Lewis had that as well and wasn't buggered so who knows)

…Cutting it off just as it was getting good, dammit. I wanted to see what she said.

Or literal government agents….
I swear Udo is the last actual nationalist in the entirety of the NPD. Everyone else is a fucking plant.
Still remember the lulzfest when they arrested 130 of their own people when trying to ban it. That was the very meaning of the word clusterfuck.

If you are going for the subliminal mind control angle you might want to actually prove he is a kike first. I do however completely agree with your point of controlling what your children watch as the kikes do love to push a lot of degenerate stuff in media. As for pew he is from Holla Forums and you can see cuckchan in some of his videos. He does however leave opportunities for anons to drop redpills on his massive userbase. Also the subliminal stuff that pops up are not captions, there is a flash of some sentence for a single frame in 1/4th of his videos that names the jew, or in some of his other videos you get a somewhat more blatant imagery

meant for

>we je…I mean those jews are omnipotent, because we're…they're G-d's chosen people you stupid goyi…fellow white man.

You're using just Pewdiepie as a example. He is a literal millionaire and has friends in high places, connections and resources. He managed to prosper after being kicked out of Machinima and Disney due to the immense support he has. Just to mention PewDiePie fucking killed Machinima when his antics ruined the sponsorship with Levi. He got out relatively unscathed

Smaller names and individuals with differing opinions are shit on regular basis. Politicians and e-celebs are publicly shamed on regular based.

Do I? Is that the best you got? You know this is Holla Forums right? Bring your counter argument to the table and let the people hear it then fag. How about you say his name the way he says it?
Pedo Pie.

Go take your meds. As someone who actually trained in NLP for my job I can tell you he's just being edgy and "le randum xD" for the kids.

Yup

Really? I only remember seeing him on halfchan Holla Forums back in the day talking about his (then tiny) channel and stuff. He also ranted about niggers a few times. He definitely at the very least -was- one of us if not more.

I already did bring my counterargument. The weird, "hypnotic" shit is his sense of humour.

Oh ok then, Ill go take my meds.
I'm toadally gonvinced you guise.

I've been trying to say this about the 'OK' hand sign for ages. It's clearly a masonic symbolism for 666

People can say what they want about molyjew but he's one of few Jews I find to be entertaining. That's saying a lot because I refuse to watch film or television but I can bear some of his 'philosophy'

He is decent but his jewishness comes out whenever he is challenged on something. Did you see him sperg vs the esoteric chick recently? He ad-hom'ed her super hard the entire show. Also his earlier videos (the ones he deleted, reuploads exist) are just plain psychotic. "Do you want me to be shot?" And then there's the cultish shit about getting people to abandon their families.

We all know but they shut it down. Every time. I'll watch a dozen threads where shit is deleted and that's just what's made it a hugbox. Trump isn't our guy and we know it. I came here as a natsoc when the site was first spawned and board quality is truly shit compared to what it was. The Trump meme hurt national socialism greatly and the alt Kikes have brainwashed the next gen. Government or politicians aren't going to save us anons. Only bloodshed.

Everything is ok to watch as long as you know:
who you're dealing with
what their intentions are

Maybe it's just the Amerimutt in me speaking but for fucks sake half of Italy is racially Germanic.

Yeah he's using subliminal messaging to tell people that Hitler did nothing wrong and that Buzzfeed wants to genocide all white men.

Fuck off

This. This needs to be repeated daily.

Cool story bro

He's making the TRUTH into a JOKE.
Why would that be bad?

You make this great mistake of assuming everyone is as fucking retarded as you sound. People don't watch pewdiepie and worship him. They actually only occasionally clip into their videos and typically laugh.

ALL ANONS NEED TO ACTUALLY TAKE ACTION IN REAL LIFE. DON'T POST ABOUT IT JUST FUCKING DO IT. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

We need to build a database of these supposed pro whites who are kikes or burned the coal and try to give lessons to anyone.

And you make the mistake of believing that I'm going to stop telling the truth just because an user calls me names on the internet. Yes they typically laugh.
White genocide HAHA
Jews are responsible HAHA

He would have to fuck a female clone of himself for Holla Forums to be happy

Sup FBI? Lone wolf "Stormroof" type attacks are stupid and do absolutely nothing except hurt our cause. We are still in the process of winning over the people and until we are there it's just counter productive to do anything of this sort. Unless you're talking about getting rid of Soros, Rothschild or other high value puppeteers.

Yeah that's a good idea. Call it kikewatch. We should define what they can get away with. Bring back old user and hound and dox the ones who are clearly kikes and kike dogs. And boost the ones who are on our side. That's the same thing we did during the election anyway. Now apply it to the media!

You feel like opening a board ?

It's not Holla Forums m8.

It's just faggots searching for reasons to be upset.

No hes not. Im swedish and I know for a fact that Pewdiepie isnt a kike. Lmfao got out of here.

That would be a great idea but I would be a terrible choice for BO as I'm not online often enough. But I will definitely help you out if you chose to make one.

It's a pretty good idea but if you do make it then be sure you have backups, wouldn't take much for a hacker to delete everything. It should be definitely be done though, it'd make everything a lot easier than trying to remember over 200 thousand names. Or for simplicity use this thebrain.com/

Train your eyes and brain on picking out jews from miles away. It is easier than you think.

I don't know how to make a board or even manage it.

Holla Forums seems to think that anything short of incest is racemixing. Or that's what the D&C shills are pushing.

oy vey another e-celeb thread

Before assessing of ones jew-level (i'm not talking about obvious cases here), there should be clear way how to define who is nordic/germanic/indo-euro.

There can be 99,9% assimilated jews who converted to christianity a millenia ago. They look exactly like whites and really nobody can tell without dna testing. These very old tares among wheat is what got us slowly into current situation.

In every possible scenario, everybody should focus and turn towards their own ancestry and lineages and focus on their own genetic brothers.
A pan-white ideology is good for imminent dangers like modern immigration etc, but to build a civilization that lasts for ever, it has to be built on genetic similarity, brotherly love. This is how trust and love in a society get born, creating genetic similarity.

Tl:dr FIRST love your brother, SECOND compartmentalize into "us" and "them", THIRD create barriers

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

We subverted something to the church of Kek.

That episode was taken down as well. She said that the British police were threatening her but I'm assuming it was to memory hole the video and keep the goyim in her grasp.

I don't think I've never watched any of her videos, but I remember she was suddenly a guest on (((Red Ice))) talking about Pizzagate. I hadn't even heard of her before that. Pretty (((lucky))) for an unknown Youtuber to be selected as the one to make a Pizzagate interview.

hello rabbi, whatcha doing?

You should.

holy fuck lad, why can't retards like you go back to facebook? you destroyed not only this board but every bunker too with your low IQ shitflinging. imbeciles like you are a thousand times worse than even kikes and will be gassed first

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with Pewds until I saw a mass wave of hyper aggressive (((anons))) pushing for us to support him because he made a few nazi jokes. Like anyone who critized the idea (like pointing out that he's done literally fucking nothing for us whatsoever) would be met with extreme aggression from these (((posters))). Not to mention the fact that he later came out and condemned us and anyone like us and said he wants nothing to do with us. If there's an e-celeb, and you see a sudden and very, very, VERY strong push for them, know that it's shilling and the e-celeb is controlled-op, they want you to support this person blindly so that you will hopefully accept their kosher-version of our agenda (read, muh based blacks/gays/trannies, not-all-jews, don't be racist goys, diversity is good) once you hear it coming from the e-celebs mouth.

Jonestein has a fucking kike star on the wall of his studio behind the cameras. There are a few screenies floating around of it.
The kvetching and baiting when the ISISrael/Zionist/ZOG question comes up is hilarious.

Heat is on the kikes and co big time this year. It's glorious to see.

So what did the Nuremberg Laws say about how far back you had to go to avoid being considered a Jew by Uncle Adolph? I want to say Great Grandparents, and then only one side?? If it was farther back than that, then you could avoid a trip to band camp……but I'm sure you all know.

What is that, 1/4 Jew or something?

He aint.

Are you stupid? He's shifting the overton window and you can see that if you read his fucking comments. There are pages upon pages of mostly 15-25 year olds who are now anti media and against taking racism serious simply because he keeps telling them to. He is literally their first contact point with politically incorrect ideas and he does it to the tune of 56 million subscribers. You're a fucking moron if you don't support this.

you mean the half a dozen or so, you drama queen faggot?

So which of these two possibilities is more likely:
or

Don't get me wrong, there are cases where it's clearly a coordinated push Evalion but I don't think the swedish tard is one of them. A similar case would be mollyjew - lots of anons here nowwdays probably watched him before ending up on here, so every time he vaguely insinuates the existence of jews there is a lot of spaghetti all over the board. Faggots like you who call everyone and everything a jew and shill are just as bad as the plebbitors who insist shills and jewish conspiracies do not exist.

Its called memetics you low iq piece of filth.

You must own both sides of the conversation, and make it seem like there is controversy and division between them. This gives everyone something/someone to latch onto.

It would be more accurate to say that if the speaker is unwilling to discuss the JQ openly, you cannot trust them. Do your own research and be wary of the Jewish tricks the world is now a minefield of them.

He's Jewish from his moms side and despises his mom. That being said he's still a Mischling.

for

HITLER ACCEPTED MISCHLINGS IN HIS MOVEMENT. ARE YOU MORE NAZI THAN HITLER?

Yes.

Affirmative

This

Just follow this one simple rule and you won't be taken. It doesn't mean you can't listen to counter arguments or other perspectives but once you realize controlled op is there to distract from the JQ they have rubber skin, you can spot them easy.

Hitler also didn't kill the kikes as he should have.

fuck me, damn reply button
for those who want to find out how really pozzed the alt-lite is, check out >>>/8chef/

How common is it to see vermin in different places? Serious answer.

OP finally discovering why we dislike, I mean FUCKING HATE etards who faggots consider celebrities.

Hitler lost the war. I have great respect for the man and he was put in a possibly unwinnable situation, but we need to be aware that all the figures we venerate have lost in the end. We need to do things differently if we want to succeed in the long term.

No asshole, it's not alright to expose yourself to anti-White bullshit and to waste your life all while giving a kike shekels.

He had full air control for a damn long time against Britain and could just invade them like it's fucking nothing (since no matter how good your ships are, they can't beat planes, at least they couldn't at the start of WW2), but MUH ARYAN PEOPLE SHOULDN'T KILL EACH OTHER, LET'S SEND PEACE TREATIES. Thanks for him being a pussy, the Germans got fucked harder than the Brits could ever have been, had he attacked. That's literally selling his country future for the sake of another.

First of all our minds are strong, and we're not children.
Second Molymeme is hardly anti-white. He's the most proactive of the e-celeb bunch in defending whites. Most of the others will tell you "race doesn't matter".

She's a Surrey Girl. Doesn't matter if she's kosher.

You got it, Pontiac.

a

That's literally what Holla Forums does and why it's so successful.

Fuck off

My god user I think you are my twin brother.
Another thing about Rivero he would occasionally link Kurt Maynard you youngsters look him up you can still find bits and pieces of his writings floating around and Incogman FFS.
So while we are on jew writers Sherman Skolnick and Joe Vialls (both dead now) were also 2 of my early favorites. The first major kinda Holla Forums like website that got taken down was Liberty Forum it had tons of red pilled in-depth articles from a bunch of amature authors and was most famous for "The Skunk" whom every one alleges wrote the website judicial-inc. Judicial-inc always made me suspicious because in every article there was almost always some kind of glaring factual error but that website road down hard on the tribe.
Ahhh the early pre 911 days of the tubes.