'Fuck Mar-a-Lago' is a real Aerobics Class for #TheResistance

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/13/watch-the-resistance-creates-anti-trump-aerobics-5-6-7-8-fck-mar-a-lago/
archive.is/WgxEC

Two California women have choreographed an anti-Trump aerobics class.

Video Related. Can't make this up if I tried.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/219055880
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The telling sign that the person saying that just says that to look smart, and is usually dumber than mud fucked by retards. Science isn't Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, or the Kwanzaa Fairy.

College campuses around the entire nation have cushioned rooms with bright colors and happy music for grown adults to spend time in and play with the various objects like finger paints, play-doh, and crayons while in each others company and observed by the room boss (a jew) who gives out ice cream to everyone for participating in the "draw Drumpf" crayon contests and you think that this aerobics routine with anti-Trump chants is weird?
Get perspective, lad.

God damn these people have fucking overdosed on Star Wars to the point they've completely lost their god damned minds.

(Checked)
If you've been on any normalfag social media such as Faceberg or Twatter or Minds or Jewtube or any of that shit #TheResistance has millions of followers even grandma's and all sorts of race mixing faggots

Hilarious how these people believe they're being transgressive or clever when they proclaim "I fucking love science," when this is the default, majority, acceptable opinion to have in modern degenerate society and is in no way edgy or against the norm.

The black pill from this realization is that the majority of people are programmable automatons that follow the majority opinion. You'll never be able to connect with normalfags on an equal level.
The white pill is that these people will be heil'ing the future Hitler once he's in power and it's been made safe and acceptable for normalfags to cheer for him. Hopefully we can elect this man in 2020, and if not, a second civil war will probably lead him to power. Our memes can create the future we want as long as we connect with normalfags.

polite sage because we've had this thread before.

I'm just happy that the modern left is uncool at this point. That's important for normies. Should be important for us. To be a leftist is to be a loser who talks like a fag and who's shit is all retarded.

Are they having fun? It looks like these people are having fun, being third position is a lot of things but it isn’t exactly fun. I don’t really desire fun, certainly not at the expense of all else but…. Loony progressives do nonetheless appear to spend a lot of time having fun. But then again I thought the same thing about Normalfags when I was growing up.

(checked)

They are larping extremely hard. They've been in absolute power for decades and the moment somebody right of extreme left gets elected they start their autistic screeching about muh resistance.

Trump hadn't even taken office yet when they started that larp fest.

All of that
==MENTAL GYMNASTICS
and they're still weak manletwomans.

(checked)

guess who, goyim?

that statement alone is horrifying. science shouldn't be believed, it should be skeptically observed, and looked at every time new observations are made. the worst possible thing to do is just believe science. it's the main problem between falsification and verification.

He did bridge the gap between science and religion ~even the pope is a devout believer~

vimeo.com/219055880

Liberals, not even once.

And now proper science has come to a halt. What's the next step in their master plan?

These digits have gone criminally unchecked. Fucking gorgeous. Great numbers. The best numbers.

I wonder if they would believe that niggers are scientifically inferior.

Hyperbole, or post pics.

Typical tricks, Schlomo. As if the nose wasn't even, her CV shows she knows Hebrew.

"The Resistance"… has aerobics classes. These assholes really have no selfawareness, do they? That's 4chins level larping. Oh of course, Fusion. That's a 24hr shitmill. They produce nothing abut anti-American faggotry. I think Time Warner owns them.

Someone should go there and tell them they deserve rape.

Not only trips but palindrome trips. Well done and that video is terrifying.

This is what happens when you don't put women in their place and let tell on welfare and Soros donations.

and let them live*
Fuck me.

Why are they doing this is a library and not a gym?

On that note, librarians are interesting. They can be super-pozzed (most are actual faggots in my experience too) or down to earth. The latter doesn't have much career advancement though.

But check out all these numbers!

Doublethink.

Feminization of politics was a mistake.

is there a reason she looks like a dyke Rambo?

She's mentally ill?