Anti-White Subtext in GotG2

I just finished watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and holy fucking shit was this one of the most subtextually degenerate movies I've ever witnessed, and arguably, anti-White. I'm wondering if we could have a bit of a discussion in regards to it.

So, the entire plot of the movie revolves around a White human dude who wound up in space doing shit with ayys and forming a multiculti crime-fighting group, essentially, whereupon he ends up learning he's the offspring of a woman from Earth and the physical manifestation of a matter-manipulating primordial consciousness, in the form of Jeff Bridges. But none of that shit really matters.

The subtext man…

It gets better…

Did anyone else pick up on some of these subtexts, or was that just me?

You sound like a libshit trying to accuse a game developer of sexism

Did you even see the movie?

this is fucking stupid and I couldn't care less

nigger, zogslave cuck somewhere else

I didn't go to a theater bro…

no, it's fucking stupid and I don't care about it
fuck you

This
You are trying too hard

Seriously, did you any of you faggots even see this flick?

You seem really upset set for some reason. Apply some ice to your rectum and stop getting gangraped by niggers you faggot.

There's literally a subtext in this movie of "be average, that's what's best; homogeneity is awful, you want multiculti aliens everywhere".

Homo.

Yeah I did and I enjoyed it and had a goos laugh instead of trying to uncover tinfoil tier subconsious messages

Retard.

It wasn't even all that subconscious dude - at one point, after the white male protag gets blown off repeatedly by the mixed-raced actress playing the green pussy with daddy issues, aforementioned white male protag destroys his rapidly-whitening god-like father by channeling his inner Refugees Welcome.

Its pretty fucking obvious.

what are you going to do about it, faggot? storm hollywood headquarters and execute all the communist masterminds behind this propaganda? no, you're going to sit right where you are and cry about it like a baby

shit like this, is why this thread exists, nigger

Reported you retarded cuckchanner.
>>>Holla Forums

Dude, what's with the hostility?

That's just kind of retarded man.

Except that's not the OP at all, I actually detailed why I'm asking about it and presented the argument.

You obviously missed the real meaning. It's an allegory for mind control.

The 'light' -> as in Lucifer -> as in the secret to mind control.

Having the 'light' means being mind controlled. It brings with it quite extraordinary powers, but at the cost of needing to commit extreme evil.

An individual's mental forms can be recorded and reproduced through mind control.

Multiculti crew, because we have to unite against the Jew. Yes goyim, waste all your energies on spics and niggers, don't make them useful instead.

Sad!

No, because literally everything that comes out of jewywood has been like this for decades, and before that it was just hidden a little better. Even if you don't pay for it, you're still wasting your time and poisoning your mind.

fuckin nek yerself you fuckin pleb

His dad was a Jew. That's why he was abandoned on earth in the first place to be "rescued" by an adoptive father. It's just more allegory which mirrors the experience of mind control.

The movies are not really anti-White, in a sense they are but that's mostly a smokescreen to hide the true, deeper message from being noticed by scrutinizing eyes - instead they notice the obvious and overlook the real meaning.

You took the time to post that.

Checked for an interpretation, if a seemingly sketchy one.
The only beings who have 'the light' are the descendants of the godlike being - namely, the only obviously White guy in the film, who is also the protagonist. Is that, perhaps, a subtext in itself?
I dunno, that "Light as Lucifer" angle is interesting, but given its written by a cucky White dude who describes himself as 'anti-religion', I find that dubious at best.

Is this reddit?

sounds about right coming from (((marvel comics/disney))) lately everything they've been pumping out lately has an anti-white bent to it. like the shit they've been pushing out lately about a time traveling lesbian that come from a world where everybody has two moms /two dads and white people are always the enemies (she also has to destroy the evil "white energy" to heal the planet) (look at this fantastic dialogue)

Reminds me of an art exhibit

Moral of the story: You're looking for too much meaning in a movie that isn't there. Also, you're a retard.

I made $34,670 in the same amount of time.

Have you ever heard of Mithridates? He had an interesting view on poison, and… Its as though you people can't do more than one thing at a time. Are you… retarded?

Read the fucking thread before shitposting you god damned imbecile.

A Jew? Really? Doesn't seem very Jewish to want to make the world more of you - generally, they're not so much for the exterminationist mindset, so much as the subvert and control mindset; the former being more in-line with what the ayy dad seemed to be up to.
Mind going into greater detail as to your thoughts? The last sentence of the first bit sounds interesting.

Checked for remember: Its not the diversity shit that made Marvel's sales dip, it was the tiny snippets of vaguely anti-diversity shit they included that was to blame!
Jewsus Fucking Christ what the fuck is that?

You put a whole lot of time in for that worthless fucking comment lad.
I don't think I'm looking for meaning that isn't there - the guy in question who wrote and directed it is a total libshit reject, and I'd say its well within reason for such a person to create a movie which, from what I gathered, was generally about a White dude rejecting his celestially-granted birthright of ruling the galaxy via homogenous expansion (granted, portrayed by said libshit as grotesque and monstrous) in exchange for the emotionally-derived motive of maintaining diversity as espoused by his multiculti cew of misfits and losers.

Sure ya did, and your dad works at Nintendo.

:^)

That was kinda retarded before, but you're upping the ante for how retarded it can be. ;^D

Why are you surprised by this? Everything that comes out of the cesspit of degeneracy is anti-white in one way or another for basically our entire lives…

I wasn't really surprised by it, but was interested if others had noted it and/or had any insights to offer. Instead it just seems like a bunch of redditor-tier snark wells and bitchy rustled jimmies. Guess Holla Forums is no longer the place to discuss these things, we've established they exist, so we never need to point them out or discuss them again.
Good to know.

Its not that they never need to be pointed out/discussed, its that this falls into the category of "topics that dont deserve their own thread." Because its something we've gone over dozens or hundreds of times, analyzed to death, and have frankly grown bored with and can see it all immediately. Theres no more "waking each other up" to do on these topics here.

I think you would have gotten much better responses if you'd posted in the QTDDTOT threads that pop up, just to see if anyone else had seen it and noticed the anti-white bent. Probably only one or two real responses, but far less negativity because, like I said, we've already been down this rabbit hole as far as it goes.

that movie was also just not as good as the first one, with its constant pressure to make jokes even when sometimes they (characters) should just stop talking.

discuss it with your good kekistani pals over at 4chan, or maybe the based pedes at t_d. They're sure to be outraged by it!

That's just more allegory, user. The Satan mind virus what mind control is in essence tends to be passed on through lineage. Hence the importance of bloodlines, in European nobility and the Illuminati and many more cultures.

Look past the images. You are letting yourself be dazzled by them. See the truth that is beyond appearance.

That's how subverted your mind is, you don't even recognize your own impulse as coming from the Jew-polluted culture. The desire to reproduce one's own form - to the absolute exclusion of others - is the essence of the kike.

While the Jews do have a racial animus leading them to subvert and corrupt the innocent, they are also very twisted humans and disagree with each other. Jews all agree with each other that they're the best and deserve to screw over everyone else, but they also disagree about how to do that and often fight with each other as well.

An essential element of mind control is torturing children. Worse physical, emotional, and psychological tortures than you can even begin to fathom. It fucks you up. Since it starts at such a young age, when your mind is still figuring out what's up and what's down, the result is that you will subconsciously project your repressed memories on to everything you see. In the same way a child comes to recognize that gravity makes things fall, they are subjected to mind control trauma with such regularity that, in their mind, the torture and trauma really just IS a part of reality, as real and regular and absolute as gravity itself.

Most mind control victims never even suspect this about themselves. If you know what to look for, though, you can see it easily. Or at least, I can. Because I am. Without even seeing the movie or knowing any more specific biographical details about the writer other than that he wrote it, I am nearly certain he's mind controlled. Then again Hollywood is almost entirely controlled by mind control cults, and virtually every Hollywood movie has mind control imagery and themes just in virtue of their control.A key to their control is that most normies don't want to believe that this is possible and go out of their way to ignore the signs.

sometimes we have to remember we have lots of lurkers and newcomers, not to mention we bother being negative about the topic? just ignore it if you don't want to discuss it. although I do agree we should have a general (((media))) discussion thread.

Funny you say that shill, it's like you're trying to get Holla Forums to avoid seeing what's really going on. There's still a lot more waking to be done.

Movies like this should be interpreted as a blueprint meant to prime audiences to react to future events in specific ways. By seeing how characters in a movie react to a stimuli, they will internalize that reaction and be better prepared to perform that reaction in response to the stimuli when they are exposed to it in their own life. This effects both normies and mind control victims, although the latter to a greater degree because the mind control increases their sensitivity to subconscious cues.

This was a given, but I found about on-par for humor/drama directed at the libshit retards who generally pay to imbibe this shit and think its quality entertainment.

I suppose thats fair, though I wager its also a matter of most of Holla Forums being uninclined to see this shit before its out of theaters.

To be honest man, this thread stinks pretty badly of redditor and cuckchan-tier response.

Fewer riddles lad.

… Naaaah, I don't think so man. The essence of the kike is control and subversion - assimilation is almost-always used only to that end, never for full-on replacement. Its not that they want to make more of themselves, it would seem, so much as they want to make slaves of everything around them.
And really, reproduction of yourself to the exclusion of others is the essence of evolution, in a few senses.

That I'll agree with.

Ah, so, you're suggesting the whole process of his upbringing by the god-thing was designed to make him suffer as to be more easily controlled by it?

A media general does sound like a good idea, but it'd have to be entertainment media specific, otherwise it'd end up clogged with shitty MSM political trash.

Now this, I would say, is quite accurate.

Its somewhat of a dissociation, but that's to be expected, however, I can easily see this through the lens of a preparatory viewing for libshit audiences (most of whom are young Whites) to further ensure their rejection of any sort of homogeneity-focused designs which might come at the expense of others, up to the point of rejection of familial ties to ensure the continued existence of out-groups.
But, maybe that's just me.

Not only that, but the servant of the light is shown to sacrifice his own offspring to achieve his goal: embrace, extend, and exterminate.
Shit-tier OP.

if you're reaching for shit there is some gay subtext there. if his old man is out "seeding worlds" than he surely drop a load or two in a hermaphrodite species also it sounds like a furry's wetdream tbh.

Oh, there's also the culminating line of "If the light dies, you'll be just like everyone else!", and the response of "Whats so wrong with that?", which can be interpreted in several ways: Rejection of ambition, rejection of superiority or innate ability, rejection of destined greatness, etc.

I mean, Christ, this is practically a hop-skip-and-a-jump away from "But if the White race dies, you'll be just like all the other muds!" followed by "What's so wrong with that?".

Ah, but the servant of the light only takes that approach when the offspring rejects its birthright, rejects its innate potential for greatness - the greatness it was offering, which is unique to it and its progeny.

My bad man, I misunderstood what you were saying… Still kind of a weird comment though.

I mean, this setting has already established race-mixing, particularly on behalf of the characters of focus, to be pretty common and ubiquitous.
The first film, the protag goes through a list of race-mixing experiences, and the finale includes one of the few relatable White male human characters going home to his mixed-race ayy family.

They are being blatant with the anti-White propaganda so that you will not think there is any other deeper meaning. Instead you'll waste all your time and effort on this one very obvious meaning, fighting with others and causing further division. Meanwhile the true meaning hides beneath the spectacle of calling attention to itself as propaganda.

I am not saying the anti-White message is good, hardly. But the origin of the anti-White message is actually being hidden behind it.

That's what mind control is an attempt to do. To record the essence of a person's thoughts and behaviors into another. A lot of it comes down to forcing the child into thinking of themselves as various persons - their mind control torturer, a famous historical person, demons, angels, gods, etc. What they consciously learn will be incorporated by their subconscious. If a mind control victim has a "Jesus" personality, then that personality will try its best to act like what the conscious person knows of Jesus in the Bible.

Yes. Calling it "mind control" is really only an approximation, they will also go to great lengths to control your external environment so that you have fewer options. They break you down and make you desperate so that you have no choice but to go along with whatever it is they want. You can't really break out of it - because there's no "you" that hasn't been thoroughly affected by the trauma - you can only figure out how to break through and take control for yourself. Naturally, they make that as difficult as possible - they threaten you with the most grievous harms and humiliations while they also tempt you with money and fame. You just have to realize they aren't worth anything, only love is.

Not really. Evolution selects for improvement. Ideally, you want your children to not be the same as you, but BETTER. Kikes don't care about their own children, they'd rather live forever as they are now. They have no grander ambition than ruling the world - to rule in Hell.

You're not wrong, it's just superficial and overlooks the demonic evil the movie is strongly alluding to. You can't solve the Jewish Question without solving the Satan Question, because Satan is their true master.

not really. if the guy was out changing form to knock up different species the likelihood of him banging an animal or something where the male carries the pregnancy is pretty high. probably fucked that tree's cousin or something for all i know.

gross.

I liked Dave Batista as Drax

What did I say about riddles man?

I'm with you.

I can't agree with you there, or at least, not in those words.

Evolution selects for improvement, true, however, reproduction for yourself to the exclusion of others as the motivating factor for reproductive organisms is the motor that drives that process. Reproduction sans to the exclusion of others, to at least a certain extent, is unquestionably fitness-negative in basically all circumstances - Darwinian fitness/law dictates that you must desire to reproduce, and by definition this is to the exclusion of at least some others. You want your kids to be better, but you also want your kids to be you, of a sense.
Kikes don't care about their children beyond that the 'want your kids to be you part' - they cease caring as to whether or not there's any improvement there, so long as they retain that 'you'ness, as it were.
In point of fact, I would suggest the Jews do not want the reproduction of themselves to the exclusion of others - they want the reproduction of themselves, alongside the reproduction of others, those others being viewed as empty vessels upon which their wills might be imposed. I can see where you're going with the replication aspect, however, in context, this entity didn't appear to want to impose its will upon empty vessels - it wanted to eliminate the vessels entirely to make room for more of itself; to replace, rather than to control.
Hence, I don't really see the Jew connection there.

I'm afraid that's where we're going to lose connection, unfortunately, because I don't believe that; or at least, I don't think it matters even if it were true… Because I don't believe in 'Satan', nor any other nefarious supernatural force behind the Jews' action - I think they're just espousing a successful (albeit, from a moralistic perspective, evil; from a naturalistic perspective, insidious) evolutionary social survival strategy. Much as a leech, a botfly, a chigger (truly disgusting, btw), a cuckoo, or any other parasitic lifeform espousing similar strategies, I don't think there's moralistic 'evil' there, necessarily.
As you said, evolution selects for improvement, but its not an objective thing - its improvement within the context of the environment, expansive as that terminology can be framed. As such, what might from a moralist view be righteously defined as 'evil' can, if the circumstances dictate such, be evolutionary fitness-positive, can be a contextual improvement.

This mind-control angle is very interesting though, given I've been fascinated as of late with the concept of memetic pathogens, a meme-virus of sorts. It seems you're suggesting the Jews are employing, backed by supernatural powers, some sort of memetic pathogen to impose their will - or rather, the will of this supernatural backer, 'Satan' as it were - upon others, thus acting in a pseudo-replicative manner to expand its own material existence. Its a fascinating idea… I don't know that I think its transpiring, at least not in those terms, but fascinating conceptually all the same.

Well, at least we know your abhorrence for race-mixing and beastiality/dendrophilia is functioning as it should be.

That's such a vague concept as to be inapplicable in any meaningful sense. Reproduction and expansion is not 'acting like a disease', and what that celestial-thing was aiming to do was, effectively, the rhetorical outcome of the exterminationist mindset: elimination of other life to be replaced by life in the form of it.
If you'd argue Africa should be cleansed of Negroids to make room for White expansion into those lands, you're taking the same stance as that celestial-thing, and frankly, yes, I would call that greatness - elimination of hostile and competing lifeforms to make way for your own kind, the extension of yourself.

This subreddit is cancer.

Your commentary is redditor-tier cancer.

Yeah, he was okay. The raccoon got fucking grating real fast though, same with the tree-thing.

he's played by (((Bradley Cooper)))

That'd explain why. And children are fucking annoying in films, especially when they're retarded CG nigger-trees.

Yes. We can't have nice things until we remove the Jews from Hollywood. Until then, anything, and I mean ANYTHING that might be enjoyable entertainment will be anti white. There's no escape but to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Truth.

Is is that second one real? That can't be real? Oh god it's real isn't it. Everything is fucked.

Who is more important, your blood father or the man who raised you and died for you?

Blood and iron friend. Blood and iron.

Either retarded or bad bait, possibly both.

lol, OP's original post was correct. It's a Disney film, of course it was anti-white.

is this as tinfoil as it gets?
probably not, but its close

Best insult of the decade imho.
use sparingly for great effect.

This is fucking gold and I can't believe I didn't register it when OP typed it. Many keks user.

Replication is not reproduction.
There is diversity within the white race, there is no diversity within the celestial.

What an obvious slide thread / attempt to divert user energy. Nobody can be this retarded.
Save it for movies that actually have an agenda instead of mindless capeshit.

Define diversity.
And in any case, you're arguing degrees here - as far as it knows, its the only one of its kind, and despite attempts at race-mixing, none (until the protagonist) could manifest its abilities.
Whether that celestial manifested as a race of people or just one person, its irrelevant.

One off. Wew lad.

Retarded beyond words, sad! No TL;DR in sight either

tl;dr Stop abusing tired memes and lurk moar faggit

IT'S SO BEEN DONE BEFORE

IT'S A RECURRING JEW THEME

SEE

Chuck Woolery names the jew and the threads are nuked by mods, wounds like this are left open to fester. This place is a mess.

Shit can we do that, have we reached all the pre requisites for that mission?

That movie was childish horseshit. Just a bunch of music videos interspersed with action scenes primarily involving that dumb red arrow and that green bitch shrieking about her sister. The God-daddy shit was dumb and contrived as fuck (and yes anti-white). That tree was lame too. I really wanted them all to die at the end. I guess they meet the avengers or whoever soon? Make them all kill each other in some horrible accident. These superhero movies suck balls imo. I will ignore everything gotg from now on. Never again.

Also,

I'm finding a very different message.

The bad guys were obviously based on Aryans. They get lectured for being bigots that use eugenics and they look like stereotypical white people but with gold skin. They are constantly humiliated throughout the movie too.

That's Kurt Russell not Jeff Bridges, but otherwise I agree with you that movie was anti white. Just another Jewish influenced piece of shit.

Well done OP. You have rustled some jimmies as you can see. Remember red pills are dropped emotionally not logically, the normie will have to be hit in his home, at the heart of his escapism comfort to really feel the sting. Taking the time tendonitis makes an easy pasta to redistribute on social media and trigger people into thinking. Ignore the new shills as they fear the massed waking up. Distribute this far and wide making small changes or adding images as needed.

user, just dont

Only went to see this because daughter was begging for it.
Spent $50 just for pre-purchase online to ensure not being sold out opening weekend.
Movie sucked and was nowhere as good as first.

For the last 10 years I have either pirated first for review or just waited till a film hit the dollar theater. Think I'll go back to this strategy.

I think you're going a bit too far here mate. If anything the first one was worse because Rohan, despite merely seeking vengeance in the name of his people, was treated like some fringe terrorist.

Jesus christ, if you can't make your point succinctly, then you don't have one. This this is unbearable to read.

Get your shit together Holla Forums, the redditor shilling in this thread is off the scales.The point is that even if what OP is stating is somewhat far fetched and poorly expressed, this shit is commonplace in these kinds of movies.

The core theme of the vast majority of the space sci-fi genre is about humanity "embracing" alien lifeforms and learning to "co-exist" with them. Take for example Star Trek, which was the granddaddy of the space adventure genre, it was always envisioned as an utopic future by a liberal who thought the future would be all about lovey dovey peace between all the races, so much so that the writers of the show only started establishing real conflicts after the guy had gone senile. Another example would be Star Wars that is all about fighting the evil cis gendered space nazis. The recurring theme is that the good guys always accept multiculturalism while the bad goys want to be secluded and/or hold their own race above others, because equality between robots, humans, dogs, and bug people, also interspecies orgy.

Kronos/Saturn

He doesn't think that though, he's a literal fucking small-g god that can bend reality to his whim. Hell, by your reasoning, the 'white guy' is a fucking mischling.

Also this.

Jesus Christ dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

I would agree that the first one had a lot narratives of questionable value therein, but worse? I don't think so.

Its pretty simple man, you seem buttmad.

Seems a lot of you need to learn more about Jews and learn how to read.