Nintendo is doomed they said

Nintendo is doomed they said

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/36157001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They always say that. Haven't you learned ?

They are, but not in a financial sense

fjksdfh

You're the first to mention consoles wars bud

Pokemon Go is bigger than I thought it would be.

kys fam

Oh boy, can't wait for more mobile apps.

I fucking hope not. mobile games are fucking trash.

I CANT WAIT FOR NINTENDO TO GO FULL MOBILE, ILL MASTURBATE AND LAUGH AS THEY FUCKOFF FROM MY HOBBY AND THE COCKSUCKERS AHIT EATING FANS EITHER ACCEPT IT OR STOP SUCKING THEIR COCK
THAT WILL BE A GREAT DAY

you know there was a time when phone games were actually pretty decent

If only. NoA dying would do so much good.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. We still got the Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing mobile games on the way, who knows what they'll do to make money?

I bet it's gonna be
for AC and
for FE or something

Good riddance to handheld consoles honestly, they've been dead for the past decade anyways.

Nope
All trash with some minor exceptions

Friendly reminder that anyone who says Nintendo will go bankrupt soon is an idiot.

They own a fucking popular baseball team ffs, if they were really hurting for money they could sell the team and remain afloat for years.

Kill yourself OP you Nintendo cockgobbler

I don't know if you go outside or not user, but I've seen plenty of retards running around on their phone locally.

you sure sound buttblasted
better get used to it buddy

Already happened.
bbc.com/news/36157001

i mean before the fucking istore and that google play garbage

Did they give the players free Nintendo swag?

What the fuck happened it going good for so long did we get a massive migration?

They sold the Mariners to fund their Mario movies.

Fuck off already

What exactly is the point of this thread? They're a game company that appeals to everyone, they'd be the last ones to die if the industry were to actually crash. An industry built on fads and entertainment where anyone could produce for it will never die, especially the big names. It's all too big to fail now and whatever they do next to keep their positions, I blame on every faggot here who buys their shit because "they totally shaped my childhood and constantly make the highest quality rehashes, bro."

Nintendo smartphone when?

Pokemon GO is keeping them afloat somehow but that ship will set sail soon enough.

Excuse me, what? How the fuck are they going to fit the comfy nature of Animal Crossing into a fucking phone game?

wew

lad

Now that's what I call shit formatting.

ALL UNITS BE ADVISED FEMINISM IS AWESOME

Nintenyearolds.

Except people will pay for the freemium bullshit…

Man I just don't get the hysteria over Pokemon GO. It doesn't even look like an actual game to me, and I can't believe anyone would fork out for the microtransactions either.

I suppose I'm just getting too old for this shit.

If only

I don't care about mobile games, I care about console games. Nintendo hasn't had a good release since splatoon, and that's just pathetic. I haven't touched my wii u or 3ds in like a year.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

how enticing.

Yea, fuck this Universe

Not many of us give a damn about Nintendo anymore.

I'm surprised that you're still a fanboy.

I guess you weren't here for all the Breath of the Wild threads and constant "u can slide on ur shield!!!1 look at all the shitty colors and bloom!!!!" shilling