Illinois passes automatic voter registration

The Illinois House passed a bill Monday that would automatically register people to vote, the Associated Press reports.

The House passed the bill 115-0. It will now return to the Senate for agreements on changes, according to the AP.

Under the proposal, people will automatically be registered to vote when they visit Secretary of State's offices and several other state agencies.

People must meet certain conditions and they are allowed to opt out.

The state Democratic representative who sponsored the legislation said it would modernize the state's voter registration system and increase participation in elections.

A similar bill passed the state legislature last year but was vetoed by Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner, who said it didn't do enough to prevent voter fraud.

archive.is/e1Qsr

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_J._Mikva
dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/illinois-house-blocks-arrest-of-illegal-immigrants-makes-voter-registration-automatic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What will happen to the votes if they didn’t show up to vote in?

All non-participating, dead, and illegal voters will be assumed Democrats, as is tradition.

2/10
At least there's an archive link

Wait, what? Like, does a machine scan them when they walk in the door?

Why didn't he veto it this time? Or is it just not at that stage yet?

INCREASED PARTICIPATION IN ELECTIONS IS NOT NECESSARILY DESIRABLE.

>>"He was very pushy, insisting on something, suggesting that we could find a creative way" to continue to pay her. "He said he wanted to have a good relationship with the governor, and that, if we could find a way to help this happen, we'd be happy. He said it would be unfortunate if we didn't."
>>The official doesn't recall if Lang specifically used the word "unfortunate," but said that, at a minimum, Lang used words to that effect.

What a surprise.

They can go to the SoS to register but not get an ID.

You guys will become us…

Yeah this won't be exploited at all, not in the mob center of the country; no sir.

Embed related should become mandatory every time something like this comes up

>>"So Rep. Barbara Flynn Currie - the No. 2 Democrat in the House - is charged with standing up and objecting when Republicans file motions to release bills they feel should be debated. . . .She never explains why she objects. She doesn't have to. Everyone knows the reason is that Republicans see an advantage in filing these motions, so Democrats will block them every time."

They did this in California, look how that turned out.. extra 3 million votes after Trump won

If you were to block welfare until the niggers apply for an ID, you would be surprised to see how quickly they line up at the local SoS.

automatic registration
automatic voting
the sytsem is perfect
the system is infallible

These people are fucking disgusting.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_J._Mikva

Dubs of truth.

The left really need to get their shit together and self-destruct more quickly. This shit is getting old, and is taking too long.

So are they going to get an ID for free when they register? So they can go to the SOS to register but they can't be given a free ID while they're there?

I really hope in 20 years time I'm not in 16ch.web posting JoJo's OP

Do they have the vote ID? I had to use one in Queensland, Australia but I heard that the law changed so I don't know if I need to have one for next election.

This sounds sketchy as shit. No way would something like that pass 115-0 in Illinois. Anything 30 miles south of Chicago votes red as possible all the time.

FUCKING SPRINGFIELD KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why wouldnt they just allow same day registration instead of being faggots? not everyone wants jury duty

I wonder how many dead people will automatically be registered to vote for the Dems since this is Chicago after all? How much longer before they start letting people register to vote on Faceberg?

This has to be illegal. There's no fucking way. How is it possible to sign someone up for voting without their permission?

So they can make it more believable when they rig votes then? No more Daffy Duck voting. Bloody hell that's despicable but typical of Illinois/Chicago style politics.

I was wondering if this could be challenged in some manner since it doesn't make sense to be against voter IDs and such but allow this.

Let me guess, it is a red or purple state?

Lol corrupt as fuck Chiraq is going to abuse and rig the fuck out of this aren't they?

All of the state is red except for Chicago which carries the state with all of its niggers voting for gibs and driving the state into debt while raising the stupidly high taxes to the point that it is actually reducing the states population as no one wants to pay for gibs.

Something isn't right here.

That would make sense, but if they're trying to get more lazy niggers to vote, it would be simpler to get an ID from one place. What are the special conditions that have to be met? Why is this a thing? Why did this pass unanimously? What the fuck is going on?

Also which agencies are responsible? The only way this law would make sense is if they are pozzed to fuck.

Wait what's necessarily wrong with automatic registration to vote? Just because you're registered to vote, doesn't mean you WILL vote. Although I suppose coming from a country of just 11M people, perhaps I'm underestimating how much they can use this as a voter fraud resource.

Because IL also has no voter ID laws. If your name is enrolled on a list of voters, anyone can voter under your name

Illinois poster here. Same shit, different day I tell you what. I also find it suspicious, as another user has pointed out, that it passed 115-0. Votes are almost always split along party lines.

Digits confirm.

t. ILfag

They line up at the Social Security office really well to git dat check

This. You register, and they mail you a card that verifies your registration. But, in Chicago, you just show up to vote, identify yourself to an official by name, they check their list, and receive a ballot regardless if your name is on the list or not with or without any official ID. It's as sketchy as it can get.

Actually it's pretty relevant.

Does Illinois still have that governor? If the gov is a Democrat, Illinois will never vote right-wing again I'm afraid. RIP.

I'm already planning to move to Indiana. What the fuck is there in Illinois? 10k property taxes per year for a 300k home. Niggers being affirmative actioned everywhere to stink up the place and drive down everything. More fucking taxes every year. A cuckservative governor. Cucks basically being forced to give us our constitutional right to firearms. Pajeets flooding the good neighborhoods, even Mudslimes starting to move in. Sorry if this seems like D&C for some reason, but fuck, I've been living here all my life and I can't wait to get out. I'm about to raise a family and I can't afford to have my wife stay at home with the fucking home prices and property taxes, and I don't want my kid going to school with fucking affirmative action niggers, Pajeets, and goat fuckers.

Changes to voting laws immediately after last election are most likely driven by the outcome. Trump lost Illinois by a significant margin (about 1,000,000 votes), but I suspect it was closer than most politicians in the state expected.

If I had to guess, it's a cuck and dem coalition to set a model for other blue states to follow (and any purple states that Democrats are somehow able to regain in the future) to ensure that they can run wild with their fraud.

You get signed up for jury duty anyways. I've never registered to vote in IL but got hit with jury duty anyways.

So this is how they plan on winning

Register everyone to vote and when people who have no idea or don't care never show up to the polls you just quietly mark them down as voting for democrats down ballot. Wont just grantee that Illinois goes blue in the presidential election but it will also allow them to steal congress seats and state positions

They are literally in the open bragging about their plans to commit voter/election fraud.

If this start getting pushed through in every state then civil war is inevitable.

they really do

You are posting terrible animu and you should feel bad, OP

THE HOUSE ALSO MADE IT ILLEGAL TO ARREST ILLEGALS.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/illinois-house-blocks-arrest-of-illegal-immigrants-makes-voter-registration-automatic/

You read it correctly. I’ll say it again.

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF TREASON. KILL THEM ALL.

No, they fucking wont, stupid huezillian compatriot.

We have voter IDs. Soros' voting machines. Voter absence penalties. Brazil does not obligate you to join a party. Stop talking bullshit you don't know, filhadaputa.

It's more likely to fit the definition of aiding and abetting, so they actually can be arrested/tried for it instead of the feds shrugging and whining that it hasn't been prosecuted in half a century so they can't do it.

I'd be more worried if it was nationwide, but fuck Illinois. All the illegals can run there and just make it easier to round up.

It was kind of needed, out of the population of 250,000 only 4500 people voted locally in my town.

Ill fags go make citizen arrests of these traitors.