When the heroin hits hard

Evalion's really gone downhill recently, hasn't she?

This thread will be destroyed by Sagat with Sage Combo in 3…2…1

Don't care.

Somebody's been a bad goy

wtf has been up the last couple of days with this shit

>>>/just/

Was never cute, esp after fucking toenail thing. From I recall, she had a fairly well-read BF (whom she cocked) who used to write her shit for her. IT isn't a bad deal–cute girl giving hard facts. But were they smart, they have let her "ply dumb (well, she already is) but rather than have her magically know it all from beginning, have her reading books an giving updates on them and THEN writing "her" anti-Jewish speeches.

she's got those droopy semite eyes

fuck off constantine. You're not "well-read" you're 70IQ trailer park trash living off welfare and preying on underage girls online.
If the internet weren't a thing you'd be a heroin addict.

Isn't she a Gommie now?

Shut up Mikey.

She's a woman. She isn't anything of her own volition. She's whatever the man in her life is. If no man is present, she is whatever her social group tells her to be.

dem titties tho

So, being shes a single female Canadian, I'm guessing I was right?

Get some taste nigger.

*CUCKED But given her character, ass play not out of question either. Look up "skank" in dictionary and her name is there. I was reading a book today about medieval Italy called "A Distant Mirror." There is was common for a man of 30-35 to marry a girl of 14-16 (Dante's Beatrice was only 12). IF a man of 30 already established marries a 15 year old, they can realistically have 10 kids and we can assume the make will be high IQ since he must be high IQ to have made his shekels.

This seems like ti would make much more sense s far as getting White birth rates up. And please spare me the fucking moral arguments in a nation where we have licensed doctors cutting the cocks off 5 year olds.

The existence of our race (and real our species is at risk, unless you think Nigerians– se to be most populous world by 2,100 barring an earthquake./tsunami– will do wonderful as global leaders.)

We NEED mandatory sterilization in the third world NOW or by s early as 2050, we will be looking at another mass extinction event..

Mikey you are a mentally deficient pedophile. Evalion has an excuse for being retarded since she's a teenage girl, but you are probably the worst blemish on the WN movement I've ever seen. You are actually a low IQ subhuman. If anyone deserves to breed 10 children, it's anyone but you. We don't want your retard genes, considering BOTH of your brothers are literal screeching autists, with you being borderline.

I'll just leave this here.

test1

This entire thread belongs in the bog.

So is Cory the German guy or someone new?
I feel a bit sad for Evalion. She seems like an attractive young girl. She keeps dating literal autistic retards, though. Whatever, I guess.

it's locked now

source?

sorry, it a coment on her video i guess

not sure i agree

Then why can we still post in it, you e-celeb cock slurper?

meant bump locked

who's this?