GOY, (((WE))) ARE GOING BANKRUPT

HELP US GOY WE ARE YOUR GREATEST ALLY

rt.com/business/390047-israel-economy-threat-research/
archive.fo/SnDZR

I suggest the goyim of the USA donate more and maybe allow Israel to take the Golan Heights. That should help.

Gee, I wonder what means they'll use to compensate for that.

the only answer is mass immigration.

Oy vey that 100 billion a year isn't enough goyim we need more to fight against the holocaust never forget

I'm sure President Trump will increase foreign aid to our greatest ally, $3,000,000,000 per year isn't nearly enough. How can America be great unless Israel is great? Double the funding to those based Jews. Evangelicals know that Jesus was a jew and we were grafted in.

HITLER 2.0 PLEASE SAVE US

What's sad is that we will help them.
Checked.

Its only fair after all the economies they've ruined

If false, nothing to see here (US will just give them more shekels along other donations).

If true, Holla Forums will be wrong because Israel is about to import africans

Looks like the USA will have to send more. I mean no one wants to take any chances with an ally that has dirty bombs placed in every major US cities.

Most likely they'll call upon all the jews of the world to come to Israel and improve its condition.
The (((reparations))) from Germany and Italy and France and other European countries will continue to flow.
America will also keep sending sheckles.

But I expect they'll call upon the educated Jews (mostly ashkenazim) back to Israel.
Hopefully they will all go there and make it easier for based Iran to take them all out at once.

Sounds like they need some third world immigration to fix their demographic problems.

While I do see that being attempted, most jews worldwide will not move. Many have businesses and families is goyland. I want to see how they will deal with all of this.

They will if they invent antisemitic enemies for them and evoke memories of le lolocaust. The world becoming more right wing because of the open border policy the jew imposed on Europe will be used to show Europeans as fascist enemies.
Fear will cause the Jews to go to Israel.
Also the next major war will definitely play a part in the fear mongering.

The Houthis in Yemen fighting to reclaim their land caused the last 60 Jews to flee to Israel.

"A Jew always bids farewell, but never leaves."

Underrated comment.

MAYBE THEY SHOULD LET IN MORE IMMIGRANTS TO REPLACE THEIR AGING WORKFORCE AND PAY FOR THEIR PENSIONS

They will soon find that they are being replaced with a new order…a new world order.
Hitler played 8 HHex chess.

Soon the world will clense its self and we will gather like packs of wolves.
A Brotherhood of Wolves.
Its the only way that the True HUMAN RACE will reach the stars and beyond.

We cannot colonize space with niggers that over breed and don't want to work and are violent
Or with jews that chose to cheat everyone and never share their food
or the asian hive mind who has no soul and is a slave race

Terra will be purged and we will leave.

Wasn't that the excuse for rapefugee immigration into Europe? Maybe Israel could use some cultural enrichment

Sounds like they need some "New Israelis" :)

diversity is strength!

The numbers don't lie, Israel shall be enriched

niggerwhat.jpg
Cant wait to see Trumpniggers faces when he funds these Kikes even more
6282927272920283626220202d chess

Yes yes moishe we know. You've only posted that 6 million times this month

that's a big (annoying) number, many share your sentiment but try to keep the number of dimensions under 5 digits

checked
We need a name for pro trump kikes
And a name for anti trump kikes
Like neocohens, something that defines the factions well

Just want to point out here that Obongo's version of "deportation" was dropping a handful of spics off at a bus stop and asking them to go home.
And don't think I don't recognize your endchan goon memes.

No, we don't. Every single one of them is an enemy and until you realize that, you should go back to reddit.

Go back to reddit.

K
Just because somefags have triple digits IQs that surpass your 'Le Donald Reddit May May' mentality of cock sucking doesn't make them a shill.

There are no good Kikes but it's not that simple
You think Kikes are a monolith with Israel at the center? It really doesn't work like that. There are multiple groups and factions within world Jewry, and many if not most kikes worldwide don't have a particular interest in Israel, or at least are not obsessed with it. Most kikes in the United States are liberal, and many of them don't care much about Israel, even if they believe their tribe is the most unfairly victimized in history. That's where they 'they will devour there own' mantra comes from.
Jews as a group are so powerful that even a faction of kikes wields enormous influence. A perfect example are American neconservatives of the Bush era, who most American Jews hated. They were still massively powerful and influential in controlling the course of the United States for a number of years.
Trump is another great example. Most liberal American Jews despise Trump, but he actually won the Israeli vote of American Jews with dual citizenship. If you're Jewish and you think Netanyahu is a great human being, you probably like Trump. So there are factions of these Kikes branched all across the globe. Simply nuking Israel would be a great start but it wouldn't solve a thing. They control every aspect of 191 out if 196 nations on Earth and their governments. It's sad Holla Forums no longer talks about the Rothschilds and Federal Reserve or even the Central Banking Cabal. These are the real redpills and its completely mute on these topics.

What do you mean by those trips goy?

Better import more refugees then

Is that a reckoning I hear?

77% chance of that.

For some reason I can't get the image of an endless row of hands reaching into a endless row of pockets in front of them….
Hmm….

Golan Heights Oil…

checked
(1) Jews are reaping their own poison in many ways
(2) the ultra orthodox refuse to work and have all the babies

To be fair, he did keep it limited to 5 prime factors.
2^31.7.887.11437.41200111d chess.

Actually, no. It's 2*3*7*101*14811238267138811d chess.

They have their disagreements amongst themselves, but when any other group is involved, they are indeed a monolith.

Yet more evidence that Jews are actually really dumb, just incredibly tribal and lucky as fuck they were born "white" enough to blend in and steal from us.

These Jews just might genocide themselves for us. I think they believe their own meme and are actually going to culturally enrich themselves into oblivion.

Well that happens when 3/4 of your economy is dependent on foreign good goy aid.

Jews are rich and are getting a lot of money from USA so I don't believe their lies.

this actually happened before. Ariel Sharon had to pull this shit to save Israel somewhere in the 90s. Lots of fake attacks happened, jews in media heebin' and jeebin' about coming pogroms, suddenly a lot of french jews fled to Israel after he says "OY VEY ANTISEMITISM AT ITS PEAK, FLEE THE EURO GOY NOW," business ties in tow.
They are quite literally scamming themselves, but they're going to run out of "displaced" jews to lean on for their lazy slothful asses eventually.
This is the real reason they call BDS so 'dangerously anti-semitic,' a lot of those product lines that move there become very necessary to their survival. And come on, when have you known a jew to cut spending?
Whether or not the transferred businesses make the cut, they always boost spending to match the new entries.

^Dis. Dey dun parasited theyselfs.
I can't believe they're actually going to do this.
We should really destabilise the middle east, meme up the Chinese moving in. If they thought the Pallies bred explosively, they haven't seen anything yet!
Also despite not wanting to kill them they will be inexplicably more dangerous as they slack off and let all the nuclear reactors melt down and all mechanical objects fall apart.

TIME TO TAKE BACK YOUR STOLEN DESTINY GOYTOY

It'll help their GDP!

I love you guys

Didn't (((they))) just sign onto the "New Silk Road" / starve the Amerifats initiative that the Chinese rolled out? Let China "save" them. I hear they did Russia (and much of Africa) a solid, so why not give Israel a nice big loan with many, many strings attached?

They deserve each other.

HITLER WAS RIGHT AGAIN!!

Mein Kampf
Vol 1 Chapter 11

PARASITES CANNOT LIVE OFF OTHER PARASITES

Most Jews will remain in their host nations; Israel acts as a nerve center for them. Most of their Jewing here on their host nations only succeeds because Israel assists.

Without Israel, Jews would dry up and die.
Without Jews, Israel would dry up and die.

The very fact that the trend is that people are actively looking to minimize their "working time" and maximize their "leisure time" – including seeking welfare (and doing the minimum work to receive welfare, lookin to game the system), disability, staying on unemployment – rather than past Western societies where people wanted to work for a collective goal, when they felt they were "on a team" (race-based, that was reality, American even was 90% white prior to the 1960's, which is why it was beautiful and growing prior to then, nobody wants to go work in "integrated, multicultural shitholes where it's only about getting a dollar").

Really, look around you, even look at yourself. People do not have an M.O. of "I want to build my neighborhood, I want to build my city, I care about my town, I care about my country." The M.O. is "maximize my income, get jet-set, and use everyone and everything for my amusement."

Even the very foundation, family and relationships, run on this M.O.: fuck family, just fuck everyone. The wealth in healthy societies want to build their country and infrastructure; the wealthy today are getting vasectomies, fucking a dozen supermodels a month in the Hamptons, and floating around on planes and boats while not spending a dime more than necessary, indeed even promoting immigration to maximize their dimes.

You can't fix a foundation that is rotten to its core.

"You noticed our scam, you're Hitler!"

How ironic, if it would be made so.

Also niggers

I remember reading Maus and thinking, Holy fucking kike these jews deserved it

wish that book existed

Israel needs immigration or it will die. They have an aging population and their birth rates are simply too low. They need vibrant migrants from Central Africa to revive their industry.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#IsraeliCongoids

I read a CIA report on this from the 70s. They predicted a collapse like this way back then, as a result of turmoil between the different groups of kikes. Mostly the ashkenazi oldguard, orthodox goons, and the "oriental jews" (Israeli equivalent of mexicans) who outbreed the others by a huge margin. That and their inability to force out arab pops. This collapse was deemed inevitable.
Shall we fan the flames?

You bring up an interesting possibility. Could we somehow encourage chinks to move to israel? That could only create lulz.

Daily reminder that the US govt is set to go bankrupt in 2029, meaning they'll have to cut up to 50% of social security spending.

KIKES JEW EACH OTHER, BUT WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE THEY JEW TOGETHER
Notice how the old commie kikes and the zionist kikes are getting along perfecty well? If that divide can be bridged - communism and ethno-nationalism - any divide can. They only spout communism to weaken host societies and set their tribe up as the elite anyway.

Israel is the main cancer, the diaspora are the metastasization

You mean these places full of niggers and liberals?

Great war's a coming.

US tax dollars have already donated at least 30k per person in Israel. What more do they need?