Possible Attack?

Hello Holla Forums. I never really post here, I have usually just been lurking for the past 4 years. However, I found what seems to be an Isis related account. Check these photos here, I screenshotted everyone this guys following but also check the date on the Big Ben pic and what he said. Is this a possible warning to another attack? Because they usually do post it on Twitter before and I'm spooked.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com
archive.is/mT8s5
gov.uk/report-suspicious-activity-to-mi5
twitter.com/mujahid_muqati
twitter.com/mujahid_muqatil/status/868843575378931713
archive.is/6dcJ8
twitter.com/hashtag/ساعة?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=Gke7kvbED7I
twitter.com/mujahid_muqati/status/868843575378931713
reuters.com/video/2017/04/10/londons-big-ben-clock-tower-undergoes-es?videoId=371463901
archive.is/JTcKN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good find. Have a bump.
obligatory
REMOVE

twitter.com /mujahid_muqati
/status/868843575378931713

I'm checking the replies to the big ben tweet now if anyone wants to help me dig, if you guys think somethings up i'll dump follower list too

watching this thread, have a bump

Hopefully he does it. If something iconic dies, maybe, just maybe, there is a chance for you guys to rise up.
Should you not, even in the face of one of your icons dying, then let any Holla Forumsack who rises to power be willing to do what must be done: glass the U.K.
Maybe the few remaining Anglos from the U.S. can repopulate it then.

Go away.

It could just be some LARP nonsense. Hitting Big Ben and the Tower of Westminster would happen with state backing, like 9/11

Yeah I feel it could just be a LARP but Ramadan has started and they do post a bit on Twitter before an attack so I thought I should post it somewhere just in case since the date spooked the fuck out of me tbh

Archive this stuff.
archive.is/mT8s5

Though it doesn't matter, it's not like UK will do anything about it. They'd rather have Big Ben explode than be racist against a religion.

bump

now report this

you're doing it right

Aw great, there's a chance it will happen during Prudential RideLondon bike race thing July28-30 which is a similar event to the Boston Marathon. If anything does happen be sure to Witness and save all the evidence before it disappears.

Possible 5/31/17 happening?

This is quite concerning.

Bumping.

Yeah I saw that as well, if it's to be believed; may have a date. 2 days gentleman, find the shitskin.

Reported to MI5. He's from Algeria.

You must be stupid if you believe they will go after anything but civilian targets. If these ragheads hired by states occupied by jews, were really doing these things on their own, and wanted to do shit properly, they would be going after infrastructure, politicians, and loot military bases.

what a bunch of cunts, shame the rest of the UK excluding maybe like 20 people are anti-nationalism. This shit makes me miss the British empire when we weren't a bunch of 'progressive' liberals.

So man the fuck up cuck and remove the shit from your country

Ah I see, only state sanctioned connections.

Take a look at what happened to the previous Nazi group, they were banned from existing before they could even do shit apart. Me doing stuff by myself would just be pointless murder and that won't lead anywhere but being ass raped by muslims in prison.

Always archive this type of material.

Quit being a massive pussy and make accidents happen. Shit literally happens all the fucking time
REMOVE MUD IS NOT JUST A MEME

>twitter.com /mujahid_muqati

reported to gov.uk/report-suspicious-activity-to-mi5

I know ISIS are just pawns and creation of Israel etc, I just saw this profile and didn't know what else to call it

no

Please dump the the follower's list.

This faggot mention's tommy robinson

twitter.com/mujahid_muqati Looks like the account has been deleted :-/

kkkkkk gimme a minute, followers will take a sec but i needa fix up the people following him

That's all the people he's following

twitter.com/mujahid_muqatil/status/868843575378931713
works fine for me, put in the status link too.

You missed the last lower case l user
@mujahid_muqatil
Try that one

I'll inform Mummy May once she's finished powdering her bum.

Does anyone give a shit about Londinistan anymore?

If anyone can archive everything as well please do

Account created in 2012
Only four posts from the 28th exist currently.
Translations are below from latest to oldest.

archive.is/6dcJ8

Did you actually submit a report?

tfw Britain could have been kike-free if the Saxons had repelled the (((Norman Conquest)))

Everyone in London is either a white leftist (so a traitor) or non white, why should any British nationalists care?

PHONE NUMBERS?

Ahh. I searched the hashtag and am getting a bunch of numbers posted cryptically. Anyone want to call these.

twitter.com/hashtag/ساعة?src=hash

4 posts? I'm seeing 10. Here's other 6.

I don't think my mind can take another round of NotAllMuslims/TerrorismHasNoReligion from useful idiots straight after some dirty sandnigger just shit all over western values in the most heinous way possible. Braindead faggots only wake up after a dirty bomb has been used on them.

Translation by phone number reads…..

Contact OATSAP

youtube.com/watch?v=Gke7kvbED7I
ffs i pasted that into google and got this video of a monkey raping a cat

Bumpuuu very good user

Even if this mudshit gets doxxed and authorities alerted, I wonder if they would even do anything in time.

rip in peace Brits.

Good, the more attacks the better.

They will probably take this seriously owing to the proximity of Big Ben to important people (i.e. themselves); also they wouldn’t want to lose a landmark. Note the Saracen who started some funny business near The Louvre who shot immediately instead of being allowed to take out a few people first; they don’t mess about when it comes to material loss. Globalists still need to be able to market their cities, dead citizens don’t phase them, the loss of attractions do.

OP is a

for you

We did get 9/11. They probably don't want to lose landmarks, but they can't control their muslim hoards.

I have to agree with this the 7/7 bombings occurred in the primarily shitskin areas of london if I recall correctly, also they occurred when the G7 meeting was nearby in Scotland IIRC. SO blow up your kinsmen while all the world leaders of the countries you hate so much are conveniently gathered nearby.

If
becomes
you just might be…

Think of the Twin Towers as an opening ceremony, a grand event to capture everyone’s attention followed by a sustained schedule of smaller less choreographed happenings. There is simply no need to permit landmarks to be taken out; the world’s attention has already been seized.

Large events demand action; smaller constant attacks are of more use. They chip away at a people. This is beneficial to both power hungry Governments and to the Saracens modern method of Global Jihad.

And to address this, yes they can. After every large attack it is revealed (just as it has been in the wake of the Manchester massacre) that intelligence agencies had the perpetrator on the radar/ were tipped off by another nations intelligence agency that a threat was potentially imminent.

So many threats are potentially imminent that not all can be prioritised. Which ones do you think get full priority? There is probably already an investigation into the account that is making these tweets but if they were just threatening to kill a few women/ children in a working class part of the country it would get put to the bottom of the pile.

did you report? if not i will

Yes I did. But it wouldn't hurt for you to report it as well.

Pick one.
And only one.

How about caging them for science and labour.

The Fuhrer did not approve of animal testing, said it was unethical.

Heil, Mein Führer. Labour it is.

I'll check em

done.

I get what you're saying but in the big picture killing 10 isn't going to do much, which is why large groups are needed, lone wolves can't accomplish much. Plus the chances are if you do detonate bombs or go around killing shitskins you'll be caught within the first few days.
Hitler hitman training camps would be useful here

goos. hope cuckistan gets blown off entirely

>twitter.com/mujahid_muqati/status/868843575378931713

Account seems suspended now.

Oy vey, they shut it down.

A new tactic? cause the muslims to riot..I'm thinking copying Sabos tactics in the us, artwork that looks like government or charity advertising in mulim dominated areas. things like gay muslims for example..direct them at the very charities giving them support

JOHN MCCAIN IS VISITING AUSTRALIA

Everywhere that old shabbos goy goes there is a terrorist attack.

Prudential bike race July 28-30 this could be a Boston Marathon style attack.

They're claiming the attack is tomorrow.

doesnt mean there cant be one then

It's bombathon 2017, user. Half of Europe is going to be in bits and pieces by September. Yuropoors are going to have to dip, duck, dive and dodge to survive.

let it happen. its good for redpilling normies.

Be sure to spam him with this after the next ISIS attack.

I'm cynical enough that I'm pretty sure that they'll go down proclaiming "not all cancer" while receiving chemo treatment.

Big Ben is an irreplaceable British icon. That's why you should care, you stupid nigger.

If big ben gets destroyed, then what will sound out the bongs?

don't apologize to these people, they don't want discussion

and nothing was lost
this is a 10/10 in bongland

I bet the CIA makes a nice bit of coin off those ISIL t-shirts.

Just another impoverished, faggot shitskin talking shit online.

More importantly how anyone here know what time it is? Twiiiiiiill be chaos.

Lad, not quite! We don’t have the best looking women tis true but that seems like our problem rather than an offensive one.

she is cute though I like her tbh
t. yank

(checked)
He really is a potato.
(heil'd)
kek'd pretty hard at that.

The only good things John McCain has contributed to the world are Meghan McCain's breasts.

She looks suspiciously jewy.

They'll refuse treatment as to not harm any moderate terror cancer cells that may exist.

wojak?

Nice friends>>9996551

She looks typical potato nigger to me, but don't believe me because I have a gf now that is one.

Could that possibly be real? Are real terrorists LARPing little faggots who edit photos to look like something out of a Call of Duty cutscene for dramatic effect? Can't take it seriously. Sorry.

Bump of importance. Good find OP. Don't let this thread slide.

I don't know what you're talking about. British women (my favorite are English) have their own unique beauty that's one of the best on the planet in my opinion. The good looking ones have those Germanic features but with a slight twist, and it's really fucking sexy.

FYI:

Big Ben requires millions in refurbishment. It's literally falling apart. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if our government let this happen just to save some money.

reuters.com/video/2017/04/10/londons-big-ben-clock-tower-undergoes-es?videoId=371463901
archive.is/JTcKN
Noted.

The Queen will call all able-bodied men and women to arms.

Oh boy.

if Big Ben goes down, you could say the British are out of time…

Inb4
LIHOP

If you didn't archive those tweets I hope you get caught in the attack.

cmon user what is this amateur hour

grass

Too big for their britches already. Most terrorists get arrested before they so much as walk out the door with a bag of fertilizer going over to the back shed to build the bomb in the first place. They are simply not that smart and the only way they actually perform attacks is by trying to commit 20 and managing to sneak 1 through.

b-big guy?

We'll see. Less than 24 hours to go.
I really hope the Big Ben goes down.
Do mind you: I actually like the damn thing.
It's a big ass "Proper English" sign that embodies every good quality about being British.
If it gets blown up, there's a lot more being destroyed than a simple landmark.
It's the British way of life being metaphorically blown to pieces. If that's what it takes to wake them up, I wish good luck to the jihads.
Like an uncle of mine once said: "A man might stick his dick in empty beehives several times just for fun, until one day he sticks it in a beehive that isn't as empty and doesn't like being fucked with."

This looks interesting as fuck.

The 31. May is the anniversary of the Big Ben, according to wiki. What does this mean?

we'll know tomorrow
stay safe

that big bang picture is very aesthetic
is isiswave a thing now?

Imagine if every white man dealt with one enemy or traitor, just one
This would all be over in a weekend

We don't even need that, we just need police to stand down while we do our thing.

Dubs don't lie.
Who would we be as a people without our Big Bong?

And that's what it's gonna take for you stupid fags to wake the fuck up… Next fly a plane into the Eiffel Tower.

Anon5?

$P$BWbJDr4wvql1hvjDXBeDfKjPvLUnAF1
This could be the hash of a password used by him. I am trying to crack, but so far no luck.

If anyone can link some Islamic wordlists/arabic dictionary etc txt files, would be nice. I'm working on muzzie db here.

Godspeed user, bumping for interest.

Goddamn I hope I live to see it happen.

hey man i just wanted to say thank you

i've legit been feeling absolutely miserable

the terror attack shook me in a way that I couldn't prepare for. I've known ever since tony blair went to war by bushs side that this was going to happen. It become clearer and clearer that the time was coming..

then when it happened, liberals doubled down like always. It hurt realizing that even literally getting their close friends murdered changes nothing to these lemmings.

I thought that terror attacks like this were solely negative. people talk about acceleration and such but it seemed to be that it just helps open the borders more by their insane reverse logic.

but then I see this guy probably bled out after getting nail bombed with all that metal embedded in his skull and I dunno. I guess it just lifted a weight off me.

I suppose the lesson here is that ever cloud really does have a silver lining, even if you may not be able to find it at first.

Stay safe Anglo friends.

Everything will be OK

Just checking mate

Ok. I want that. The bird, the hat, the bird with the hat.

KEBAB

Any live camera is pointed at the Big Ben?
It'd be nice to see it collapsing in real time.

This is today.

Yes. They are unique.

Has anything happened yet?

Still nothing?

FAKE AND GAY

Related?

It's Ramadan. Some attacks are pretty much guaranteed.

saw this a few days ago.

Good time to bump?

Why does twitter let ISIS have twitter accounts, but censor everyone who's even the slightest bit to right of center.

BUMP

Typical muslims can't even commit terrorist attacks when they say they will.

3 TERROR ATTACKS IN LONDON

Few days off

MFW

Bumping thread just in case there are connections to the current london bridge attack.

MI6 KNEW AND LET IT HAPPEN

guess we should monitor twitter sandniggers more often.

Ya know, I don't even react anymore when there's a terror attack. I feel the same rush of adrenaline, the same boiling rage, but my hands are steady, and my eyes level and straight. I feel weirdly desensitized, yet not at the same time. And the britbong police likely knowing about this makes me rage even harder, but I still don't react anymore. Before, like with Bataclan, I couldn't sit still would go off to nowhere so I could shout. Now, I think I would calmly hack the sandniggers' enablers to pieces and drench myself in their blood with a small grin on my face.

Underrated post

why do this when there are more threatening targets?

Couldn't hurt, would be useful if Holla Forums has the capability to accurately predict terrorism risks.

There are probably some ex-military here that can read the dunecoon runes, too.

bump

Surprised people here still don't understand how revolutions work.

It's indeed pointless of him to do anything in the current climate. Economy is not completely down the drain. It needs to be, its the only way. Before this happens though the most you can do is form a network of people unified under beliefs / ideology. Then when everything goes to shit you can claim dominance easily through groups and propaganda. If economic system fails people will look for alternatives.

What's the list from? What's the format?
RSA? Maybe the hash is salted?

My bad. Reply was meant for here.

White hot murderous fury is more controlled than plain boiling rage.
I think we whites have a strong but suppressed innate psychopathy, that, once activated by extreme circumstance, will cause our enemies to wish they had never been so foolish as to push us too far.>>10024690

Yet pretty much every terrorist attack is directed by judeo khabbalistic dates and numerals.

No ISIS attack has ever threatened jewish power, not one.

Ok I am convinced that they've got the most incompetent halfwits in our intelligence services.

Also Mods need to sticky this thread.

ISIS = THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ALPHABET AGENCIES AND MOSSAD YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Regardless, there are huge issues with our system.

KYS.

tfw you forgot to delet sage spam from fields

ok rabbi

Not trying to be that guy BUT is it possible that OP's pic is of the guy that cucked him and he edited all the ISIS Shit in to get the fun police after a person that is not a terrorist
but if it is all true
GREAT FIND AND TODAY OP WAS NOT A FAG

More Americans are descended from Germans than Anglos. Germans have objectively superior beauty, they make Anglos look like dogs.

There is justice in the world!

Tbh, ISIS supports the Israeli agenda in Syria, either intentionally or unintentionally. That's why jews covertly support the regime.

The attempt is to destabilize syria so they can't unilaterally claim the region of the Golan Heights. ISIS is inadvertently fighting the Jewish war for the Golan Heights.

I think that is a good idea.

Obviously intentional since ISIS fucking APOLOGIZED to Israel.

PROJECT GLADIO B

ISIS SLEEPER CELLS ACTIVATING