wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

8v.servers.moe or 8ch.servers.moe - Port: 64738 - "Vidya General" -> "Splatoon"

Post your Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:

>>>/smek/4

——————

SPLATFEST RESULTS!!

[NEW!] WORLD WIDE SPLATFEST CALLIE VS MARIE

OTHER NEWS~
2.10.0 Patched out a Glitch in Camp Trigger fish making inklings invisible invisible

RIP THE DREAM AND PRANKS

An user in the thread is gunna make a big OC project for the Callie and Marie Civil War Poster. Make sure to post your inkling using the tutorial below to get in

Only requirement is to be set into a profile-like picture can either hold their weapon or can be standing.

[Important note]: If you got any extra friends bring them along to the Weekend Night Fights

In-Game Screen Shot Tutorial:

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/10017470.html
splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/147450568790/pledge-your-allegiance-to-team-callie-or-team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OCTOLINGS BELONG IN THE TRASH

REMINDER TO BULLY SQUID BOYS UNTIL THEY CRY

They knew, they fucking knew they are tearing us apart, Callie Vs Marie should have never happened and you guys know it

Post dank OC

They knew, but it's happening.

Pick a side, loser gets fugged.

What in the fuck…

team callie

That's what I call a lucky roll

He probably just kept save scumming until he got it

It actually was a lucky roll, though at the time I didn't know shit about run speed and wanted to reroll it. Anons here told me to keep it.

Kek Praised

I have to ask, if the nips are so dedicated to they're waifus, how intense will things get during the Splatfest?

Because during regular hours when they show up, they're fucking vicious enough already

Well, they're going to be playing each other

If dubs this squid will become a kid

RIP Mr. Squid

We should have five in the mumble soon so we only need one more.

Get in here!

Octolings are superior.

We have seven just need one more
GET IN HERE!

Only technologically. And only if they've got someone pulling their strings.
Without Octavio, they're basically Inklings with a Mad Max aesthetic.

You're saying that like it's not extremely awesome.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying that's it.

Thanks for filling in for me user

Someone needs to spread the truth.

Checked.

I swear, it was an accident.

wew

Please help I don't know what gun to use. I can't find one I really like. What guns are shit and what aren't, is there a tier list?

Wasabi splattershot, krak-on roller, eliter

Pick your poison

Lately I've been on an Aerospray kick. PG's a good dominator in my opinion.

i wanna spread her legs
and then fuck her vigorously

I would join but

I'm doing a 12 hour cross country roadtrip, maybe tomorrow

You know you can try out all the weapons before you buy right?

Where you goin user?

Yeah but that doesn't really give you a good feel on how they do in combat. And I can never stick with one I keeping changing my mind.

#FreeOctavio

#OctarianLivesMatter

One of those counteracts the other. Octavio was a revenge-fueled tyrant looking to fight a war that was lost generations ago. The way Octavio was going, there would have been another Great Turf War, and it would have ended in the extinction of the Octarians.

Nice try, squid.

Look, man, all I'm saying is that, of the 5 Octoweapons that were left after the war, only two were really any sort of threat, and one of those was bolted to the ground. Hell, the Octobot King wasn't even built during the war, it's a recent design that uses the prototype of the Killer Wail, which was an Inkling invention.

Test out a weapon and if you think you're okay at handling it, take it for a spin in turf. For hours.

Good news Fellow Squidz that Japanese Squid girl replied to my Miiverse post and said she'd like to play with us agian

That's one more for the reacon B O Y S!

Adelaide to Canberra

I really love playing with you guys but sometimes I really hate myself

Bump

I'm in the mumble if anyone wants to play rainmaker for twin squads

Okay quick question. Does anyone want their Inkling renders when I'm done with the movie project?

Is that a…parental advisory label in the corner?

I'll take mine, sure. I was the carbon roller with the urban vest and the camo mesh hat.

Squids Parents are very conservative, and swaying hips are far too lewd for their young eyes to see.

Well I made it. I might be the last squid on earth to reach S-rank, but I did it.

Now to buy a microphone and actually play with you nerds.

Don't worry user

I Dropped out of S-Rank a night ago, but God damn it I'll get it back

Is it even that, or is that song just so lewd to listen to?

say it ain't so Holla Forums, say it ain't so

If Splatoon is based on Japan, they're pure as
snow at least until they go backstage and get bukkaked by their producers and agents

If it's based on anywhere else, you know that's the nastiest, hottest song ever

I'll take my summer squid yeah, are you doing this in blender or something?

Are you trying to trigger me, user?

You know it's true user. You know idols sure as hell ain't pure, they're used goods.

Hold up, I'm not into the meta of this game. Is it valuable to get run speed in your sub slots?

Run speed in EVERY slot so you can be sanic with a splatling gun.

It's a good skill for anything but chargers and rollers.

It's useful for going sanic with Sploosh so I use it a lot.

REMEMBER TO FIGHT FOR HONOR.
FOR NIPPON SQUID.

Shit you guys are right. I bought boots that had it as a main ability and I run almost sonic speed. now if only I could get it in the sub slots as well

Nice digits.

Off by one.

Made some OC with my Amiibo

We need two more for privates
Get in the mumble

FILTHY NIPPON TRASH

What a dick

Only need one more

SHUT UP

We've got six but can we get eight?

I'll see if I can get more ppl

REACON POWERS ACTIVATE!!

We still batteling?

Rainmaker is a silly game mode.

splatoon has always been a loli bukkake simulator

NO

Fuck, someone beat me to it!

WE WUZ CHAMPZ N SHT

BOOMkake

oh, i guess not then

i just ripped my underwear

Wow. Thats Homo Steven

What does it feel like to touch this anemone girl?

>see this in catalog 8ch.net/v/res/10017470.html

God I am fucking stupid

He said E3 this year was gonna be great

He fulfilled his promise, I actually cant wait for Zelda Bread of the Wild

Honestly I was fucking surprised. I figured the new game wasn't going to be too bad, but shit, it looked fucking great.

what are some gear based on other Nintendo IP's you'd like to see in Splatoon?

Give me a Mario or Luigi Hat with Swim Speed Then we're talking

what stats would a peach tiara, plus dress & boots give?

Damage up for the Tiara Fucking Ink resistance for the shoes Mario Boots too

and Ink-recovery for he dress

I want more shoes with Ink Resistance. There's like fucking 4 shoes with that ability. The only God tier one are the Red high tops

Is it over Bros Is it time to retire

When link started climbing mountains, I cracked the widest smile, the one thing that open world games like skyrim should have come with and didn't was accomplished by none other than nintendo.

Nigga, sent that controller for repairs man.

re calibrate the sticks then if that doesn't work you can probably send it to Nintendo to be fixed.

wew lad what a adventure…

sounds like

If you want boots with ink resistance, it'd make more sense to attach that ability to Samus' hooker boots

Am I too late?
Team Marie

If it isn't too late for me either, Team Callie

i was fully expecting there to be a super scope in this game

Naw I got you guys

BUSTY BUMP!

What's your deadline?

Next Monday the 18th

Right now I'm just cutting up the already inklings that are submitted

Same

Surprised there haven't been splat bombs shaped as pokeballs seeing as how Nintendo can't help but shove Pokemon into any and everything they can

if were going to have pokemon stuff i would want mays clothes. wearing them should make your squid lolis tits bigger

I gotta stop making Dank OC at 4 in the morning

Why can't I quit?

(checked)

Because it's fun.

At least you're still playing

I'm sorry for my shit internet guys, with any bit of luck I will be able to join you this coming weekend.

Nah brah, I know how you feel, I can't play as well when my brother and his girlfriend is around and uses it to watch youtube and shit but at least I don't DC every match.

I just got this game a few days ago and holy shit I'm sad I didn't get it sooner. It's like someone took pure concentrated fun and shoved it into a disk full of color, Jpop, and squids. I'm enjoying myself immensely even when I lose and some of the stuff I've pulled is just so satisfying. for instance.

Welcome home. You're one of us now.

It helps that Triggerfish is one of the best maps.
Just be ready, TC and RM modes require very different mindsets.

Also kelp dome a shit

Personally, my favourite maps are all the ones that are more platforming challenge than arena, like Mahi Mahi.

I haven't had a chance to play rainmaker yet, but I did play a round of TC on Kelp dome. It took me about 2 deaths on the tower to realize that the jet squelcher was no position to be on the tower and I just hung back and sniped anyone else who approached the tower or threatened my teammates. I even managed to teamwipe em with an inkstrike at one point when they took the tower and I was the only one not dead.

Welcome to the club

Sea Salt is by Isle 6 and Ancho Holla Forums's on sector 7

ALEX IS A STUPID WOOMY

A man who has made so many wrong decisions shouldn't be alive.

You talkin' bout yourself?

CALLIE AND MARIE'S FAREWELL TOUR IS FINALLY HERE
PERFORMING FOR YOU

WHOSE READY FOR SOME FEELS

Why is sisterly love so pure ;_;

they're not actually sisters

Garbage

I always wondered why there are so many threads for this game. It's just the same 5 people.

Trash.

I DIDN'T WANT TO EMBED THE VIDEO TWICE, FUCK EVERYTHING

Reminder that squid aidoru are not for lewd. Please treat squid aidoru with love & respect.

WOMB-Y

Why is there a tear in the other ones face?

delete this

Ayyyyyy

I wonder who Spyke had to jump to get that

Glad you're having so much fun user. I was actually pretty happy to be having so much fun with this game.

The only thing comfier than this is a nice afternoon of Wooly World. Even the startup screen is comfy as fuck

We need two more for customs
Get in here

Now we just need one more!

Did you do your squidfu proud today, fellow squiddos? Or did you go outside and do stupid pathetic normalfag stuff instead?

Oh you're right, wrong stage. Sorry like I said I just got it a few days ago and I'm not all that great with names. It's whichever stage has several sets of conveyor belts, a flat one right outside the spawn zone that leads towards the splatzone and one set at a 45 degree angle near where the splat zones are situated.

I worked. Is it a squids duty to work or play vidya all day?

premium taste, my squigga

That's Piranha Pit.

is that supposed to be a serious question?

Im at work but im drawing squids does that count?

I will do my chosen squid sister proud friday night and saturday morning in the splatfest… I hope.

I think our little community is actually comprised of people who are wage slaves as opposed to say [SQUID FORUM] or cuckchan where they can just laze around and play vidya all day

I'm still going to fuck Team Callie up when I get home

i just want to hug them. i dont want to fight

Mumble server down? Can't get in, always gets a connection timed out.

BUMP

awful

Adorable

Played for the first time in a long while last night… Really, REALLY liking the '83. I still would rather that kit on an sspro, but the better acc and slightly better range over the neo sploosh is enough to make me actually like it.

What's the trick to getting out of enemy ink quickly, though? I'm used to my octobrush being able to simply brishdash the fuck outta there. I seem to recall it's some sort of quick shoot squid jump loop, but that seems like a lot of inputs.

Also suggestion for a chest special? Cold Blooded doesn't seem like it's as useful for something that isn't designed to perform flanking flamenco. Haunt gives kidspeed when marked, doesn't it?

Bump

Haunt also gives you a defense Buff, but NO one in ranked uses it

That's splatterhopping. It's, like, three inputs, gramps. You'll be fine.

Most of these techniques get beat out by swim speed

Read my post. You use splatterhopping to move around in enemy ink stealthily or to escape a bad situation when you're surrounded by enemy ink.

You should probably tell him about Inkzooka Canceling and Flick Canceling also

I have a lot of roller tech no one uses probably would make a guide for it in the future

holy fuck this game looks like shit

What
Do you mean burst cancelling?

Just because clanfags and the nips don't use it doesn't mean it's not necessarily good. Lotta people metasheep fucking hard.

Compared to like, squid trotting?

You should really read the initial question that prompted it.

That is not remotely stealthily, it's just relatively fast compared to all other options unless you're a roller or brush.

No Not Burst canceling with Carbon rollers
I'm talkigna bout the regular roller
You cancel your flick with the Splat/Krak-on roller with kraken then Go into Kraken form immediately the Hitbox from the Roller still says in the air and the kraken kill is for a follow up

Squidtrotting can't be used to escape from enemy ink. I'm not sure what you mean.

Nothing is stealthy if people are looking at you directly. It's stealthy because you don't make a giant trail of ink compared to the rolling with a roller or alternating between shooting and swimming with a shooter. From the minimap it's close to invisible, especially in a contested zone splattered with both colours of ink.

I guess I hadn't heard about that because it's so situational. And what's inkzooka cancelling?

INKZOOKA

Inkzooka Canceling is basically you can cancel out the recoil from the Inkzooka with pressing ZL quickly as the same time you shoot it

You suffer no recoil or little recoil >inb4MetaSheep

I should also tell another technique about Kraken

Basically you can extend the hitbox by making it a 360 motion by rotating the left stick full 360.

It stops ppl running under you or side of you but if they swim away that's just a way to beat it.

Is content still being released for this game?

Naw, they stopped after May.

Unless you count the squid sisters, which I dont really care for.

fucking perfect

In terms of inputs. Trotting is literally just a variation on what you would normally do.

Fair on minimap invisibility, I actually forgot that would even be a thing.

Glad I showed her best weapon

Once my brother comes home, I really want him to get into Splatoon, even if this may It will be, but still be the last Splatfest.

Too bad he comes home a month after it's all over ;_;

is broseph an army man?

I just wanted to help Marie win

I need more people for Team Marie for the Movie Poster

So far Team Callie has 7 or 8 ppl and Team Marie has like 4 just need 1 or 2 more for the Side hits

Actually yeah he is. He's heading back soonish and with any bit of luck he'll get into Splatoon almost as much as most of us have.

Give me a few hours of sleep and I'll hop on to post if no one else does it. Do you need anything specific?

Also just curious if my blaster profile pic was actually good for your Poster

Yah that blaster pick was great

Only requirement is that it needs to be set to a profile view

I just need more ppl for team Marie

Like I said, if no one shows up in a few hours to help after I'm done sleeping I got you user.

PAGE 14?

Get the scrubs

delete these

Got 3 people in mumble. More and we can do quads or whatever.

Got six people in mumble now. Privates are currently ongoing. Join for fun times with friends.

i gotchu, fam. gotta look my best for the fest.

guess i'll head that way in a few, then.

Only need one more

Was buying the squid sister amibos and apparently this is a thing.

Mine cost 35

I heard Callie needed more squids.
hit A+ again, surprisingly not as painfull this time

That's in ausfag currency so it would translate about the same.

have a squideo

Splatoon has such an amazing fucking universe. Nintendo is retarded if they don't turn this game into a big franchise

Hell, they could even use that old character concept as the future antagonists.

Good news everyone Ive decided to test out more of the renders and cleaned them up and put them to go use plus with a full proof plan

The Slow frame Probably 30 fps Animation done in flash mashed together with Tentactular Circus fast paced beat

This is triggering my inner animation autism

If your still waiting on more marie poses, I'll be back with my wiiU in about 24 hours if you don't mind waiting,

Heres one for team Marie since you still needed one more . Just tell me if you need a different angle

Ayy, my nigglet made it in

Man -have some class why don't you.

4 in mumble, night's still young

nintendo has been kind of retarded the last few years

We need one more for customs

Cant get in the mumble. Doing hard work on the poster getting things setup

YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR DANK OC ON SATURDAY MORNING?

Seven people in mumble. One more and we got a full game.

RETARDS FOCUSING ON MAKING SHITTY OC NEED TO GET THEIR PRORITIES IN ORDER

Give me a bit of time and I'll hop on, I gotta move my computer however to use mumble

4chan pls go

why have you responded to nearly every lewdpost with this? are you homo?

octolings are not for lewd things.

well who is then? and what else would octolings be good for?

I don't know but whatever satan likes I guess

nobody. Take your degeneracy elsewhere, Satan. We're not listening to your lies.

chaste love & hugs

I fell asleep on my computer

No Bully

We will forgive you if you join mumble saturday night though

SATAN QUADS

But I have work and shit and stuff

Don't you get off at 11pm or something? Oh well, it's always nice when you joined though.

From a fellow asian

Are there seriously faggots that like Marie?
I swear its this disgusting vocal Marie minority that ruin Callie for me. Especially since every vote for best waifu callie wins hands and we get nothing but the screaming autism of the Mariefags

Nice revisionism

is this real life

So you wondah datt hotdog combos b0ss

please go back to your little marie circlejerk wherever you came from
she's probably ridden with all the SquidTDs

That's why I am on Holla Forums and even normal fags know Marie is best girl

Marie is pure and smart enough to not go with anyone unlike callie

delusional marie fags are so arrogant its almost pitiful

Says the Calliefag that needs to lie to himself to think his waifu is not awful

sure kiddo I'll just hang onto all these hundreds of unofficial polls where callie wins every time

Show me

Short hair is a redflag for mental illness in women therefore the longer more feminine squid is better and more pure.

I don't even play this game and I know the Squid with the black hair is better.

But marie tentacles are still long just folded

Don't the boy squids fold their tentacles usually?

She's damaged goods.

ayyylmaooo

is that you spilling your own saltiness?

Dunno man, Im not ID:8b05a4 :^)

nice job 18 posts of not playing the game and reddit tier meme creation

Aim better next time E-liter

1v1 me tonight

Look fuckers, unless you want a face full of Blaster, you better not insult Marie

Also can't wait to play with you guys tonight. It'll be pretty fun

don't think I can play tonight, my connection is being finicky shit

on the upside it was up long enough for this post and to use the kexploit

Anons, please, all squid girls are pure if you want them to be.

We got 5, 6 in mumble, get in for privates

We have seven
There's room for one more

I would, but I'm watching evo

I'll get on, just gonna pee right quick

splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/147450568790/pledge-your-allegiance-to-team-callie-or-team

WHAT'S THAT?
WE NEED ONE MORE FOR A FULL PRIVATE BATTLE?

GET IN SQUID FIGHT, SQUIGGAS!

MEME MAGIC

AYYY NIGGA NICE TO SEE YOU ON BOARD

DAS WAS SOME TIGHT SHITPOSTING BACK THERE

So whose gonna get clips of that fat ass doing dumbshit so we can laugh at him more.

What If instead of spanking squids you make them suck a pacifier instead

Infantilism pls go

I don't wanna

maybe they take LSD and they don't want to grind their teeth

What teeth? They have a beak.

MAYBE IF THE KID HAD A MASCULINE INFLUENCE IN HIS PATHETHIC LIFE YOU FUCKING WHORE THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.

whats with nintendo and butts?

I felt much sadder than usual over this picture

AYE , TONY CAN YOU GIVE ME A SLICE UHVDAH BIG PEPPERONI NEXT TO THE BIG ZAMBONI

I JUST GAVE YOU A SLICE WHAT DID YA DO WITHIT YOU GORGONZOLA

GARMONBOZIA ???

I DROPPED IT BUT I CAN'T PICK IT UP! HOW ABOUT SOME TEAM WORK -WHY I GOTTA DO EVERYTHING AROUND THIS PLACE

I bet if that tower had a fucking Calzone on it he'd push it there without complaining about his team.

why is it that fat jokes are the epitome of humor?

Whose down for a twin squad

I've done that, and I always feel shitty Only good way to stop a fight is to throw a Splatbomb

I need a break from this game

Hey I can't be bothered to look this up, but any word on if we get to keep our waifu shirts because it's the last Splatfest?

Pretty sure the game says we don't get to keep it after the splatfest

Bump. The day draws near

Justice Bump

my awful connection is going to make me miss the final splatfest

Alright its time I brush off my dust with the .52

Five of us in the mumble
we just need one more

We have six now can we get eight?

Give me another 30 or so minutes and I'll hop on

I just started playing now, first time since last October where I was A Rank.

All I see are Nips, everyone completely decked out with gear with maxed out run speed, every single splatterscope is a finger of death on the battlefield and I'm struggling at a 1:1 win/lose ratio on Turf Wars.

Has the game filtered down to only S Ranks and Cs?

Welcome to the New Splatoon Meta bucko

You deserve every loss you get.

i ❤ callie aori

AMAZING

Now lets see your love mariefags

too busy training to win Splatfest, maybe that's what you should be doing, just a suggestion

Sure suit yourself, you guys will need it

I've got this

Someone make the next thread be a Callie edition

Only fair

It certainly is Callie themed.

what is this mirthful feeling?

(And in the spirit of fair play, here's the other one)

i cant stand seeing them apart

Luigi, staple your poster on the next OP

Okay Next New thread will be a callie thread Only fair

Hold on making it

SOMEBODY STOP THIS QUINTSY SQUID

NEW THREAD