BLACK ORDER

BLACK ORDER

Does anyone know anything about this group? Are they a bunch of faggot LARPers or are they legit?

http:// www.theblackorder.org/index2.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic number 2 is unrelated, oops.

Here's some more shots from their site and PDF posters.

I'm an esoteric hitlerist, so I should be able to judge this level of wtf pretty well.
So they like to use shitty fonts so thats +1 LARP points. They misuse runes +1 again. Theh like to quote Evola which is -1, but then make up their own terms +1 and refer to their actions as an "Infernal Pact" +6 LARP points. They also use "Black" in their name, anothe +1
They could be false flaggers though. Can you get the birth names of the leadership? Look for kikes. Also, they don't see Loki as EVERYTHING NOT TO BE, so fuck them, bunch of faggots.
I need my morning drink smoke and pooh, so I'll possibly give better nswer later.
They look like faggots at first glance though.

And you're still asking if they're larpers. For the right to be loved and desired it must be dressed in symbols of purity and good.

Also, they've been around since 1994 and haven't conquered one country?

They look like if Le Dragon Rouge read Evola…

First glance they seemed to be edgelord wiccans. Actually read the stuff, seems 'legit' as in legit modern occult. If you ignore the fluff, seems like another standard Church of Satan/ Temple of Set spin-off, with a Thulean twist. Potentially useful for an occultist that wants to get in touch with their Jungian shadow, I guess.

They screen applicants, which is either good or bad. Good if they weed out the crazies, bad if they're larpers.

They quote hitler, Evola, Devi, Jung, all great people and brilliant minds… yet this group is producing all of jack shit. We meme more in a day than they have managed in two decades? Wtf? I really think this is either just one person, or a honeypot.

From their website:
Yep, the same group who was advocating "Aryan Islamic Satanic Terrorism". Satanism is always larpy. At best, it's some a few edgelords with too much time on their hands; at worst, at worst it's some alphabet soup tactics.

Thanks. Confirmed for false flag. No Hitlerist would ever refer to themselves as Satanic. Luciferian? Sure, but never by the words of the kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)
Yeah, cool. Reeks of blavatsky

Given that they quote Hitler, Evola, Devi, Jung, and Goethe, I thought they might be some legit Esoteric Hitlerists.

However, if they're into that Satanism shit, they're huge raging faggots, Satanism is just repackaged Judaism.

FFS, stop talking shit on Blavatsky until you read her work. No one in the past century other than Adolf Hitler himself, has had as many kikes badmouth them as Blavatsky. Please look into her.

When a real group emerges, and it will, it will be marked by:

1. The lack of a website and social media

2. Crimes taken credit for via letters or spray painting the site site of the crime, likely a logo or initials of the group (like the BFF in The Uprising)

3. Attacks on actual power structures of the System that an FBI LARP squad would never let come to fruition (See: Metcalf sniper attack, The Order robbing armored cars, etc)

4. Lack of reporting by the media, expect local news only to cover it. They would never give press to an actual NatSoc or even just Libertarian/Freedomcuck resistance movement. We'd pick up on it but it would take weeks of Twitter trolling to even get the MSM to mention it.

If by look into, you mean make a time machine then rape her face with a claw hammer; so I can stop encountering her fucking hackery. Yeah, I'll get on it.

inb4

They're controlled OP.

This. An actual, serious group would be going after hard targets and have little online presence besides isolated instances when it projects itself; like you said, no permanent presence.

Not for nothing but wouldn't facts just be twisted by the MSM? Events like Ruby Ridge and those ranchers in Oregon come to mind. Another great example is how the MSM has repeatedly implied or straight up said that Black Bloc ANTIFA groups are probably "Trump supporters pretending to be left wingers".

It would get covered. Just not honestly.

Reeks of 'Dark Englightenment' tists who taken up Devi, Rosenberg, Serrano etc as part of their aesthetic

They've basically touched on basic bitch esoteric stuff and think this makes them some sort of secret order.

An initiatory, esoteric order would not openly advertise itself, it would seek out people in certain communities and subcultures and recruit them covertly from there.

Yep… definitely yep.

No, you can't recruit on an anonymous Cambodian basket weaving board.

Can too! I got dubs! Baskets for the Knights Keklar!!!!

This is gayer than Tricky Dicks Phalanx orgies.

yep, I immediately thought of this David Wyatt guy, same level of wtf retardness (guy was even a honeypot / gov agent / whatever) but in an even more LARPy fashion. Aesthetically it's not so bad so I wouldn't look for kikes but for some edgy black metal teen in his room.

I don't think so. If power substations started getting shot up, if bankers started getting chucked off bridges, if La Raza district HQ's kept getting burnt down and life runes or swastikas or black Suns or whatevers started showing up at those sites and at the same time news agencies kept getting Polaroids taken from those crime scenes with letters taking responsibility it wouldn't get reported on. Not only would they not report on it, they'd likely be forced not to report on it. "Journalists" on Twitter with large followings would report on it so word would still get out but they wouldn't report on it. If they did report on it they'd take care not to imply it was an organized effort and just sporadic instances of violence.

The idea that organized resistance exists and they can't just Waco them would be the death rattle for the American Empire and awakening yawn of the American Reich.

What anime?

Apologies, I'm actually not sure. I usually use memes from The Eccentric Family, but this one was just too well done to pass up.

Bible Black, a true masterpiece
It's Haruhi you tards

Hello again H/user, DR/user

So are you a member of any esoteric Hitlerist societies?

That's the last satanist group even remotely mainstream that still advocates for human sacrifice.
There's an active chapter of them somewhere in my area. I run into their ritual sites when I'm innawoods sometimes…. Small dead animals, melted candles, chalk sigils and shit. My dogs hate the shit almost as much as I do.
Some of the more hardcore ones in my area got busted a few years back for running a foster home and fucking the children that went through there too.
Fucking degenerates, is what I'm trying to say. They are not on our side and never will be.

It was CIAniggers.

No, thanks.

Got a great story about a bunch of Satanist freaks getting BTFO by Nazi Bikers. Pic is said story.

The Church of Satan doesn't worship Satan you low IQ faggot.

still full of jews

Dubs seem to confirm…

Fucking Hyperborean digits of truth! Hi again!

The church of Satan is D/C created and ran by Kikes. Faggot.

GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK

One of the guys linked to this groups is Camazotz (real name: Glenn Miller) from the Australian NSBM band Spear of Longinus and Urban Magus.
The band lyrics range from esoteric hitlerism to hinduism, Wyrd, Buddhism etc etc
Its probably a very small group by the looks of it. 20 people max

This is how every thread started to shill new honeypots starts out.
Hilarious.
Didn't bother clicking, seen it 100 times before.

So you're saying the Black Order is a honeypot?

is this bait?

Seems to be an ONA spin-off, which means if they do anything useful, then the ONA will take credit for it and if they don't, then the ONA can say "they're not ONA."

Don't know much about the ONA, other than the Muslim convert mentioned earlier in the thread. The literature I have seen seems to match up with what the Black Order is selling.

They appear to have ties to the New Zealand National Front, through Kerry Bolton, could be a front for another ONA spin-off, the Ordo Sinestra Vivendi.

Some unimaginative ploy by a Boomer fed to round up them damn Nazi kids? An effort to make NZ and Australian nationalism unpalatable by tying it to a cult of edgelords? Maybe, I don't know. I'd be paranoid, on the off chance they were just bored Aussies shitposting irl.

Order of Nine Angels? Like what the IronwoodMagpie was involved in? It might be TRSoddomites..

It's just an occasional cigar
I keep telling myself I'll stop when Hitler comes back

Just looked up the pastebin on that. Dunno. Bolton seems legit, has a history in NZ politics, occult and academia. Took the OSV underground, somewhat. Certainly caught the attention of liberal (anti fash, green and union) activists that went out of their way to ruin his life with vexatious litigation and harassment. But he's pre interwebs, mostly. 1970's to the 90's. Time can change people, you know? Maybe I'm off the mark entirely and this has nothing to do with Bolton. Even if it does, no guarantee he's the man he was 30 years ago, or even calling the shots.

If they are legit, you can be your arse lefties and the feds will be looking for an in.

*bet your arse

HEY ((INTERPOL)) WATCHA DOIN?

I never stated what I was smoking. (no not weed) I also disagree with Hitler about meat.

Yes. They are either a honeypot or a false flag, think of all the groups knon as "The Back Hand" that worked for the kikes while pretending to be nationalists.