White pill of the Day

White pill of the Day

From Amerika.org

amerika.org/politics/nationalists-defeat-antifa-in-harrison-arkansas/
archive.fo/2IApP
occidentaldissent.com/2017/05/28/league-of-the-south-holds-anti-antifa-demonstration-in-harrison-ar/
archive.fo/S1Ufe
theroperreportsite.wordpress.com/
archive.fo/r3bKP

This is a good thing, 4 seperate but related groups join together and scare antifa off. Also, I know WLM, the KKK, and the LOS are all known groups but this is the first I've heard of the Shieldwall Network. Anyone have any information on them?

About time we start uniting on the right and pusing out the communists wherever we find them.

I'm betting that OP runs the "shieldwall network" wordpress site.

Comfy as fuck

Nope. This is the first I've heard of them. They are a racially aware group unlike the proud boys or some of the new "patriot" groups popping up. Other than that all I can learn is from their site.

OP WHY WOULD WE TELL THE FBI WHO WHAT WHEN AND WHERE WE HAVE OUR POLITICAL PROSTITUTES AS WELL

Occidental Dissent is an underrated site.

So don't post good news here? This was a victory. antifa didn't even show up because they were scared, this is a major development.

Neato

That is the gayest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. What a mockery…

These folks seem a lot less cancerous than redditfags calling themselves "boys" like fucking street hustlers lol

You seem to have triggered a lot of closet leftists, OP.

nice. the communists need to experience true fear.

The gods are white.

I'm whitepilled as fuck, fellow fashy goy.
>>>/trs/

Spoke too late.

You got me. I'm here to shill against Amerika.org, and divide the Aut-Right from their BASED jewish allies.

The John Birch Society was designed to protect the jews, and fail at everything else. There's no excuses for the Aut-Righters/Patriotard hobbyists repeating their mistakes.

Checked for truth.

I don't care if these people collectively have as much ammo as an army base, even if by some miracle you could radicalize them, they are not prime and ready genetic material for any action other than the BBQ they had.

Scared kike detected

They also think millenials = anyone born from 1980 onward…

A bunch of fatties having a BBQ sure does scare the kikes.

I'll bet you have a very large nose and exceptionally small and mutilated penis.

I fucking hate when it' business as usual. Who fucking cares that antifa failed to show where they don't exist?

Show me nazis stomping San Fran commies, then i'll be impressed.

OP is a faggot

If you wanna drive me there user I'll impress the shit out of you.

Please tell me we get at least one every day from now on.