White Asian power?

In my country women have been 'westernized' to the point where they are extremely unfit for marriage. Im sure I dont have to explain the reasons of this in detail to most of you since you probably know enough to be on this forum in the first place. I see many white guys resorting to 'gook brides' after being rejected by their white women, however I resorted to a 'gook bride' because most of the white women I met had 0 potential to raise my kids and be the wife I wanted. I met this woman who im married to now with 2 kids… but at the same time I have an extreme White Christian Europe ideology which kinda contradicts itself. I support preserving white christian culture throughout europe which obviously means stopping the influx of sandniggers & black african niggers alike because of all this sloppy leftist fugee loving bullshit white guilt crap and all the j00z helping them get here. At the same time I many times feel that I should have married a white girl in my country because I never had a problem with getting girls, and I am not one of those guys who picked an asian girl because I was rejected by white women, but because I rejected THEM. I still feel like im not doing my duty according to my views of what white europeans should be doing.

Im kinda stuck on what to do… I dont have the heart to abandon my kids cause I love them so much, but at the same time i feel slightly traitorous to my own kind.

What do you guys think? Am i a traitor for marrying an asian after our women had become complete retards? Maybe people think I should start a new family? Maybe some people think I can believe in a white christian europe while keeping my family and somehow finding a loophole to avoid the conflict in my mind? If so wtf is that loophole?

you will be hanged on the day of the rope

Just fuck off.

You're most likely a shill, but in the off-chance you aren't, you made a BIG mistake. You fell for the black pill, retard. Just because many white women are (((brainwashed))) doesn't mean all are. White women are the most loyal women out of any race, statistics clearly show this. White women voted for Trump. You are an idiot.

You're a racetraitor and will hang, abandoning your kids will do nothing but make you into a nigger. You've made your bed, now lie in it. All your excuses mean nothing, you do not care for your children, if you did you wouldn't have made than mongrels with identity issues and a higher insanity rate, and you do not care about your race, all you care about is cum.

Asians are an inferior race just like the rest of them. The children you race will not be white and look nothing like you. Imagine being raised with a black daddy as a white kid. That's how your kids will see you.

There are good white women out there. The problem is that you're bottom of the barrel and women don't want losers. They'd rather fuck a somewhat successful nigger than a loser like you, OP.

Soooooo the thing is.. (op here btw)
im actually not a loser and i have no reason to bs on an anonymous forum. Im also not poor at all im very well off and ive been approached by a few white women in my life time I dont think im the 'bottom of the barrel' like someone said. I just started thinking like I do now a little bit too late. I went through a phase where I didnt care about race and ethnicity, and i had children. I care too much about my children and I hate the niggers that leave their families so I cant bring myself to leave them because I truly do care for them and so far ive been sacrificing my life and ideas for them. I only became a white EU pusher and realized a lot of stuff AFTER this happened.

They go back and you get sawed-off, half of you stays, the other half goes with them. Everybody wins.

You don't need to fill all the spaces, and you don't need to identify yourself with a name becouse we have IDs.

my bad never posted here before. And i wont take offence to any comments Im not sensitive at all ;p thnx for replying guys appreciate the honesty. more plz

Lurk more.

OP's words.

You fucked up badly. Some things simply cannot be undone. It sucks but that's how it is. You either leave your family like a nigger and maybe start over somewhere far away with a white woman to create new white children or you stay with your mongrel family and enjoy what time you have left with them while trying to do everything you can to save the white race before you hang on the day of the rope. Those are your choices. They're both shitty in their own way.

so the point is even if i regret it i have to be a nigger to leave my family which i wont. I guess theres no way around this im fucked

LEAVE

There's no way around it. Like I said you really fucked up badly user.

Obviously shit is as it is. If you forsake them, then that's just more shitty fatherless kids with abandonment issues and welfare leaches. You're top priority should be making sure they are capable and don't fall for the Whity is the devil meme [spolier]which leaving them will surely cement[/spoiler].

If you wind up getting divorced anyway, then you can work towards having some huwite kids. That doesn't mean you have to drop them completely cause they ain't 1488 friendly.

If they ain't white they ain't your kids. Stop letting some dumb gook cuck you and your lineage and find a nice white girl to procreate with. Look buddy I got nothing wrong with pumping non-white women full of cum - it's a white man's tradition - but don't let it get into your head that you are in love and equal to the woman or that those kids are your kids. One drop rule.

Reported.

You're a fucking disgrace.

user here who is theoretically a grown up OP's kid.
The loophole is to realize you're just experiencing paranoia emerging from this problem of yours. If something is fucked up in the original post, it's the reason you married an asian woman although I do not doubt you care about her. Do you?
Your kids can become darn good individuals but I can confirm they might not end up being mentally as stable as pure-race ones.

This post is just bs

100% this

Holy fuck summer is hitting hard.

You sound like a nigger.

Sage and report.

That's was embarrassing

That too, but the crime you're getting hanged for on DotR is shitting up our board.

Yeah, I should commit sudoku for my typo. The question is, will you retard?

top kek

Not all races are inferior to europeans.

Wow, Holla Forums really has been subverted. I am shill, stupid, bs, and a nigger for being pro white. But everyone is equal faggot here get nothing.

You whine while bumping garbage to the top for personal vindication.
Consider the following: he's a gigantic faggot, but people left.

Depends on what country he's in and what sort of wife he has. If he's in Venezuala or Brazil or Peru or Japan or Kazakhstan , it's pretty hard to see how he fucked up. If he's in Poland or Hungary obviously that's a mistake. There's different kinds of people in the different countries of the world and we don't know enough about OP's situation.

Hurr Durr. Half you faggots are retarded larpers for real.

Why do you keep posting this thread? It's boring to listen to it again and again. The last time you posted it, we already told you to off your mongrel kids and yourself.