Why does the BBC have the same random person at every crisis?

Very, very fake nooz.

Extra line added to appease the 75 character Jew.

Actually an interesting find. We'd know if the Brits weren't such fucking twats and immediately after Brexit (which WE, and many from ZOG helped nigger-rig to prevent a second petition)decided they needed their own club since they were better than everyone else, we'd know. Instead, they fucking have NOTHING and sit in a circle jerk and have zero access to the greater power of everyone here working together for a bigger cause.

Usually I see these things and they're bullshit. It could be a shop, I'm in work today to catch a leg up on the Jews since I have no family or friends anyway, so no photoshop access. Is he some sort of muzzle Jesse Jackson?

professor or something similar i believe, just a brown face for the propaganda ministry to throw in front of the camera because literally every other brown face in the country they have used already to promote something or other

That's interesting.

It's called a cabal.
You aint in it.
You just pay for it.

He is just some prominent local mudshit they go to after every mudshit chimp out to push the "don't be islamophobic" narrative.

(check)
I couldn't believe the fucking balls on the negress to put herself forward as the face of the opposition to Brexit. You think these people would have some sort of shame. Nope. And of course, no Jew on her own side would pull her away and say to her "look, sweetie, the optics, are going to piss people off 10x as much…" Nope. She be a stronk, empowered womenz of color and was going to put her nigger face all over the papers and tv. Amazing.

God how I fucking miss Dr. Pierce. And fucking KISSENGER, the blood-drinking satanic Jew, Bush still alive, and Rockefeller lived to 99..

We're nationalism in action.

Funny to see you're triggered by our wish to keep ourselves to ourselves. Reminds me of the screeching cries of the Europeans when we left the EU: "Waaaaah! We need to work together! Waaaaaaaah You can't make it alone! WAAAAAH you're just a small island!"

How many times have you seen this ugly kike on the media every time "right wing extremism" is mentioned? This is how semites operate they have a few well presented shills pose as experts to push the approved narrative to middle class brainwashed white people.

On the day of the referendum, I hung a massive Union Jack out of my window facing the busy junction I live on.
Most days I see this black woman on her way to work and she normally smiles at me. Ever since she scowls at me like I'm dirt. The jew brainwash got her. Obviously I'm a racist white supremacist now.

On another note, most Scots I've met fucking hate England mate
Ulstermen are also delusional twats who's views of mainland Britain are stuck in 1970.

I'm from Ulster myself tbh. Most unionists here aren't even particularly fond of mainland Britain lad, Orange marches etc are much, much more about pissing off southerners and Catholics than they are about love for Britain.

From the time I spent in RoI I can say that they don't seem to care about what the north does nor do they even think about it much. They care far more about what Sinn Féin's doing because the entire party is a walking joke than what NI is.
Just seems like a big waste of time.

The feeling is mutual, really. I've noticed that foreigners (Americans in particular) have a tendency to overestimate the demand for a united Ireland on either side of the border. Most people here are old enough to have experienced at least some of the Troubles and don't want anymore grand, sweeping change in case we were to ever return to something like that again. Sinn Fein went up in our March elections primarily due to popular displeasure with the DUP rather than because of any sudden surge in demand for a united Ireland. Anecdotally, I know a few people who aren't into politics at all but voted SF in March because of that.
It is, but it makes for good memes tbf.

don't forget that same crying person that just happened to be at Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing.

Thought the same about this guy

I believe he's from Manchester. QT on 25/05 was in Manchester, as was The Big Question on 21/05 (Salford) so possibly just coincidence but not sure about those interviews…

SATAN, NO!

It was frustrating to see those digits manifest. I can assure you I am not Cheesy Stigma.

think about the savings

At the CBC in Toronto they would regularly get the SJW's friends and family to fill seats. The newsroom has a list of pre-approved SJWs that are to be used for quotes.

t. used to be one, was bumped countless times because they 'found a woman' – regardless of competence, they would prefer a vizmin for narrative purposes

(((such a deal)))

Just one of BBC's token sandnigger apologists.
He was floating around after the manchester bombing looking to get on tv. New anjem choudray perhaps?

Professional victims need to be fucking lynched.

We'll need a lot of rope son.

Exactly what I was thinking. The BBC and Channel 4 like to give genocidal Islam its fair share of uninterrupted representation. They let Anjem Choudray make his case for the Islamic conquest of Britain on a regular basis (note they never offer any British Nationalist the same opportunity so the defense of impartiality falls as dead as our women and children).

When the state finally had to jail Anjem Choudray the big boys in MI5 or whomever controls these individuals clearly wanted to replace him so that Jihad would maintain it’s voice in the state media. This is their new guy. He will continue to be in the right place at the right time, he will say things on live television that would have an ethnic native jailed for years. When he is used up they may jail him to but he will also be replaced.

His name's Mohammed Ullah & he's the muslim chaplin at manchester university.
He's also old chums with the BBC.

This user get's it.

His taqiyya is masterful.

they hate not having welfare a helluva lot more though.

That's a lie they had a question time with Nick Griffin where the obviously unbiased and open crowd didn't shout and boo every time he talked. That was only 20 years ago.

Because the BBC is exactly what they accuse RT of being: state sponsored propaganda.

Alternatively, you can stop being a lazy fucking nigger and actually type a full, detailed OP.

Go back to your containment board, whichever one of the 30 brit/pol/ splinter boards you faggots made over such important issues as a moderator banning a name/tripfag. Entering a thread just to say "umad?" to some guy reeks of the same kind of stench the faggots celebrating the firebombing of Dresden would post.

The cunt is the definition of a shill. He's a BBC employee. It's all staged. False reality for the plebs.