CHINA CONTINUES TO ADVANCE PAST US

CHINA YES
Construction of the world's first Hualong One nuclear reactor unit at southeast China’s Fuqing City has reached a milestone with the installation of a dome on the containment vessel. The installation marks the completion of the unit’s civil construction work and the start of the equipment installation stage.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1VSi3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AP1000#China
westinghousenuclear.com/New-Plants/AP1000-PWR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_bridges
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_bridges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a dubs thread or…?

Is this the same nuclear power plant that we said no to so the chinks grabbed it up?

We should be afraid that they're going to accidentally nuke themselves and that the fallout will affect other countries.

They couldn't even store ammonium nitrate safely, fugg boys.

Garbage

This is exactly the same tier of thread like the one of China utilizing methane gas that's literally over the world in the deep sea and the OP proclaimed it to be some innovation in gaining natural energy.

Rest in peace, china. Here's hoping it's a quick firey death rather than a slow leak into the rice farms one.

inb4, another "accidental" super computer explosion.

What could possibly go wrong?

Of course it warrants a thread you fool, the Chinese are finally going to die.

Nuclear ants?

If it does, maybe the OP should post some sources or thoughts.

Sage because sub-4chan-tier thread

really makes you think

All nuke tech was stolen from china.
They've never created anything.
They will never be ahead of us unless we become chinese. So maybe they'll start breeding white babies to get ahead?

yep, the chink shills

AYA WE GON FUK THIS UP NO DOUBT SO BUILD A BIG CONTAINER AHEAD OF TIME. WHEN THE PLANT BLOW UP WE JUST BUILD A NEW ONE NO PRRRROOOBLEM.

Yeah, the methane hydrate/clathrate thread. Same deal there, China is a danger to the environment. They have zero concern about irreparable damage it seems, sustainability and environmental balance are foreign concepts to them.

Environmentalism is a purely White notion and even then only a top-tier White one at that.

like 3 Mile Island or of the 57 other incidents which happened at US facilities?

Vietnamese is not Chinese

There's a banepost in there somewhere.

I'm reminded of that one thread where a chinese want literally went nuclear and caused a large explosion somewhere.

quit spamming this pro-china shit, op.
seen you or some other chink lover do this before.

[CITATION FUCKING NEEDED]

My bad I misread in hurry. That very phrase implied nuclear tech were stolen from chinks and not the other way around.
Chinese stole from other countries, hell soviet union helped them to get first nukes

Oh goody.

alot of people are going to die aren't they?

Have a bump so everyone sees how retarded you are.

The fact that these populations around the world are using White-European technology is a travesty. That they have been propped up and now compete with us… I have no words.

They have a pebble-bed thorium reactor though.

propped up? lmao their spies STOLE this tech right from under us

and now it will quite literally blow up in their face. lol

They stole what western corpos brought to China for the most part. Reminder: the Chinese forbid exporting tea and silk technology for thousands of years. They'd never share anything willingly with us. Don't even blame them, it's not a bad approach.

Now they're experimenting with fusion as well, supposedly.

Gonna explode or be shut down within a month or so. Remember, chinks can copy everything but they are shit at it. They are leeches like the niggers, sandniggers and jews both we are a force of destruction

who are*

For fucks sake.

Zero surprises here outside of the amount of odd butthurt defensive replies in this thread. You don't need to reflexively lash out when someone down talks the nigger country that's trying to exterminate you.

The US isn't famous for crumbling infrastructure and shitty Civil Engineering, and even our worst Nuclear messes haven't been as bad as, say, Chernobyl. We've had more, because we do it more.

China *is* famous for crumbling infrastructure and shitty Civil Engineering. They're even more famous for it than Russia is, and the worst nuclear mess was Chernobyl, in Russia.

This is a country that's famous for building ghost towns. This is a country that's famous for massive explosions due to shitty zoning laws. This is a country that's famous for not caring about its own citizens in general. This is a country famous for utterly failing at safety in every single reasonable regard: Americans bitch about their "Fake News?" Chinese have goddamned "Fake Food!" Americans are shitty polluters? Our worst cities are nothing compared to the Chinese!

You expect this to go well for China? I'm sincerely worried for their populace; this is something they're going to blow themselves up with!

It's trash, user.

Hold on.

Look at how close that is to Taiwan. Note that everyone in here more or less agrees that China's going to accidentally nuke themselves.

They're going to fuck up Taiwan a lot in the process, too. They're going to take other countries down with them, and that is horrifying.

The people's republic will get three-quarters of the way through construction before a storm comes in and wrecks their unprepared asses. They'll obviously blame the Chinese for this and invade the island of Taiwan.

Neglecting to mention that none of them ended in huge environmental catastrophes, like what is going to happen in China.

post your face when China removes themselves for us

I'm too childish for this shit.

That's a shame. Taiwan has a lot of potential to be a technology powerhouse similar to Japan even if they are suffering from democracy cancer.

Everybody making made in China jokes
Forgetting that China has steadily been buying the best from the west for years now

Completely unrelated but could someone post that image with Kennedy that has an user saying 'you don't know how bad it really is' or something close to that underneath? thanks

if they can't build a house without it falling down they cant build a nuclear reactor, they don't come prebuilt even if most of the tech is from elsewhere.

Fuck off shill

You're on the Internet, user. Use it.

I am. it's not on any search engines and I spent twenty minutes browsing on here just looking for it.

you dont know where we really are

They are not using the best minds for pre-built mass produced shit. They are using them for the top projects. A guy from our university got bought, he is one of the best guys in his field and rumour in the facility has it they pay him 2.5 mil a year. I promise you he is not building houses.

who gives a shit, the nuclear physicists arent the ones building the fucking foundations of the reactor are they?
no they will hire building contractors who are shady all the way to the top

but please keep defending them, I hope they build even more reactors so they can all get blow the fuck out

How bad exactly is China's infrastructure? I know that most of the buildings and food are crap, but the roads seemed fine when I went.

Meh this is nothing. The British Government decided to let the Chinese government build a nuclear power plant on our clay. Apparently shipping our manufacturing industry to them killing our employment sector and then permitting them to move their dirty money back into our property market contributing to a housing crisis wasn’t enough.

The Norks are actually doing this, god bless 'em.

good hopefully it will take out some of the paki nests

I am not defending them at all, you nigger. If anything I am just saying stop underestimating them and having your disdain for them interfere with a new development.

Given two options, you pick the one with the least repercussions because: "lol my enemies are dummies"

You mean Ukraine

(check'd)
DELET KOMRADE

You're right user, we need more space for veganfag shilling and "look some communist said this anime character was a sociopath", or even a mod for a 24 year old game. Who needs to discuss actual, potentially important things?
But no, SHUT IT DOWN, the OP was written by a faggot and we have cartoons and old threads to rebump.

It sounds like it's going to be a Fuqing mess.

It is to be in Essex. Meaning it would mostly take out the white people who got chased out of London and made a new home there. Poor Eastenders, can’t catch a break.

Oh and I checked those digits.

what the shite are you on about mate?

Try looking at the state of the catalog some time.

I fucking hate nu-Holla Forums. I would give anything to have the user base of 2+ years back

you sound like a chink apologist tbh fam

Kenya is about to launch its first modern railway, the Mombasa-Nairobi Standard Gauge Railway (SGR), which will massively boost economic growth in the country and even in the whole of East Africa.
The SGR represents the first time that Chinese standards and Chinese technology have been fully adopted overseas, and Beijing says it will benefit both countries and open a new chapter in China-Africa cooperation.
China is making full efforts to implement the project, support infrastructure construction and accelerate industrialization in Africa.

that's a smart place to put it to discourage sabotage

hahahahahahahaha

its like pukin on a pilea shit

China cuts corners and skimps on quality for fucking everything, would be amazed if it doesn't have tons of problems or some sort of catastrophic failure.
Along with India it's a perfect example of a nation that has suffered the fate of overpopulation, where everything turns to Quantity over Quality.
Top to bottom life becomes cheap (mobile execution vans) nobody has time for attention to detail (horrible infrastructure), or manners (spitting and coughing fucking everywhere) or common niceties we enjoy.
When you see millions of people in a tiny area daily you don't fucking say "hi" to them or anything like that, you shove and get rude/impatient.
They don't even consciously do these passive aggressive things, it just becomes a viral mental meme of herd mentality.
The guy is dead in living cube #809323428? Who the fuck cares, empty that box out before he really starts to stink and replace him with another identical guy nobody gives a fuck about.
That food you need is not in stock, 4000 other hands grabbed it, that medicine isn't ready, your in traffic for 2 hours longer, the queue is 70 people longer, the smell is worse, the bathrooms are always disgusting (cept for india).
It's something we should avoid becoming at all costs.

this. finally someone who fucking gets it

also checked lad

Kill yourself megooka kike.

Golly gee, it's as though they have gotten so drunk on power that they could never revise on what has happened before. BUT THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE NU-CLEAR POWER TRAIN, WALLACE.

So let's just watch the world burn. After all, the Trial By Fire awaits us in the end.

Go back to where ever you came from

Holy shit its Russia/Chernobyl all over again. Plant will get run into the ground due to central corruption and finally fail spectacularly. Maybe it will finally open the eyes of the chinese people: that their government doesn't care about them at all but, I doubt it, they are eternal slaves

Aside from the memes people are throwing so far, it's so so. You have to understand that most of China's "failures" arise from the following:

Aside from that, it's ok by international "standards"

CHINESE MADE NUCLEAR POWER PLANT YOU CAN'T Make THIS SHIT UP KEK

Lol the people will shrug and go "know why" and carry on trying to out jew everyone around them.

Well I guess it won't be Hualong till that city gets a good fallout Fuqing

I think they are fuq'd.

gibs me dat

REMINDER
archive.is/1VSi3
If you look at any thread about Trump, Islam or immigration on a Chinese social media platform these days, it’s impossible to avoid encountering the term baizuo, or literally, the ‘white left’. It first emerged about two years ago, and yet has quickly become one of the most popular derogatory descriptions for Chinese netizens to discredit their opponents in online debates.
So what does ‘white left’ mean in the Chinese context, and what’s behind the rise of its (negative) popularity? It might not be an easy task to define the term, for as a social media buzzword and very often an instrument for ad hominem attack, it could mean different things for different people. A thread on “why well-educated elites in the west are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.
The question has received more than 400 answers from Zhihu users, which include some of the most representative perceptions of the 'white left'. Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.
Apart from some anti-hegemonic sentiments, the connotations of ‘white left’ in the Chinese context clearly resemble terms such as ‘regressive liberals’ or ‘libtards’ in the United States. In a way the demonization of the ‘white left’ in Chinese social media may also reflect the resurgence of right-wing populism globally.

Preserved that post so everyone sees how retarded you are.

That cultural rift could be exploited. Nationalist Chinamen purging their commie "white left" and lowering their population at the same time. Sounds like a win-win.

Yes.
Vote.

Niggers kissing Chinese ass triggers me so hard. They hate us for supposedly stealing their resources and now they are practically begging the chinks to drain them dry and take over their countries in exchange for a few gibmedats

Grass is always greener on the other side syndrome. Also, keep in mind that many of the anti-colonial ideas that pervaded Africa came from educated African elites who wanted to grab power. What you need to understand is that China offers these very same elites more power, which is the reason why they are sucking on Zhour's cock.

Also, I'm assuming the chinese give literally 0 politically correct fucks about conflict minerals. It's a win-win for both parties, as catastrophic as it WILL be.

Literal commies shitting on Holla Forums faggots. Maybe we should high jack this?

Nobody fucking loves the "white left." Good goys, SJWs and Holla Forums may think the world loves them, but if the world is actually much closer to our way of thinking than theirs. The only reason non-whites even care about western style leftism is because it gives them the rationale to immigrate to the west.
Just look at Holla Forums's shitty obsession with Chiapas and Rojava. When their super awesome internationalist worker volunteers went to the latter, they found out that the Kurds are closer to nationalists than leftist ideologues.

tasteful and appropriate smug, I keked

What the fuck are you smoking, nigger?

My understanding, Westinghouse Nuclear Division sold them the first four nuke reactors in a multi-year contract. All Chinese labor and Chinese engineers get all the secrets of the temple, as it were.

As part of the deal, the tech will be transferred, then China will probably build them without paying a royalty (i.e. steal the tech and replicate 100 times over) while claiming the design is "in house with Chinese engineers".

it's hard to break to conditioning isn't it SJW

Dipshit, I'm just pointing out, the USA has businesses that won't deal in those things for the people you pointed out. They exist without my fucking input faggot. If I'm being honest, none of it really matters, half the lithium from the known world is mined from that shit hole. No one cares.

fuck china the ants wont be able to sustain an economy if they prop it up with their own government forever

What a shitty render, here take this.

Wrong file.

Fucking
LOL
Yeah I can't wait for chinknobyl in a few months.

RIP Japan, this is what you get for S3 never. Maybe after 2 nukes the nips are immune?

If I thought the chinese were intelligent enough, I would say the placement is on purpose to genocide the taiwanese.

Is this true? Fantastic! They solved our eternal anglo problem for us.

I look forward to it. Whites just can't stop being altruistic; Chinese have no such problem. They will treat niggers worse than they say we ever did. Either kangz get china suicide factory'd or the niggers strangle the 4'nothing chinks in a mass chimpout. Either way, we win.

it looks like it is based on the AP1000 design of Jose Reyes. There are currently 4 of them under construction in China. It's sad how so many intelligent people use bigotry towards the Chinese to mask what is a continued advancement towards the future, meanwhile, we here in the west are mired down in social issues and kikery.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AP1000#China
westinghousenuclear.com/New-Plants/AP1000-PWR

Additional information, in regards to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. And why the AP1000 is a better design in nuclear energy.
PBS.Nova.The.Nuclear.Option.720p.HDTV ←– d/l at eztv

Is this a joke?

and they a designs from the 1960's. Bulgaria's first commercial nuclear reactor began operation in 1974. I bet you don't drive a automobile from 1974 do you, and why is that?

Personally, I drive a 73. I drive it because it is a classic and it is a fucking monster that gets 8 mpg highway. Beep beep, fucker.

The Chinese walked into that one.
They kept flooding the world with shitty products that break so often, that the "made in china" label has now a stigma everywhere. There's also the fact that you can't trust the quality of the prome matter from there, and that's the first link of the industrial chain, if you can't trust the most basic shit, you can't trust anything built from there.

Do you really need all that electronic bullshit on your car?
The only factor that made me buy a more modern car was the structural strength, otherwise I'd still be driving my 1984 shitbox.

It is a surprise so many companies are willing to risk their own reputation on parts manufactured there. But the immediate dollar now vs. having to refund a couple months later when you finally cut a check after making interest… being kikey wins again.

Does anyone have contacts in africa that would like to purchase a small nuclear power plant?

The problem isn't nuclear itself. The problem is the Chinese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_bridges
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_bridges

Note flags.

Sure is summer in here.

You can mock the Chinese but they will inherit the Earth as the West suicides itself.

the chink version of cuck

Those products are designed by (((JEWS))) they break so they are replaced yearly. My grandparents had a fan mounted on a stand. It must have been 25 years old, nowadays the simple plastic box fan you buy at walmart breaks in less than 12 months and you replace it. It's called maximizing profits. It's not the Chinese, they could build a fan to last 25 years, it's the (((JEWS))) that want you to buy a new one every 12 months. I get you hate chinks, and I do not like them much myself, but I'm not going to be intellectually dishonest because I choose not to be ignorant.

Shut up you faggot

welcome to pol
lurk more and learn the source of western problems

Keep lurking, you're almost there.

There I fixed the retarded in your analogy

Which S3?

Kikes are awful but chinks have their own problems.

the US needs more nuke plants

oh shit
rip taiwan

Sage because OP is a fucking buffoon.

The U.S. needs to develop and implement Thorium power plants.
This would put us at the forefront of energy production, globally.

In this guy's defense, when you're using cooking oil reclaimed from the city's sewers, sometimes you can't choose when your colon decides it's time to shit.