Honest Jew Here

Can we please just be accepted as White? I will 100% disown Jewishness and try to do away with it. I'd practically gas myself if I could, guys, not even joking. The Jew World Order is gonna fucking destroy everyone, including middle class losers like me.

Zionism isn't even true ethnonationalism (I know they do DNA tests, but that isn't the whole story). Israel is full of muddy Sephardic and Yemeni and even Ethiopian Jews, and they want us to mix it up. Jewry is cucked. I know Ashkenazi Jews aren't *really* white, but we are close enough. As long as I reject Jewishness and accept White identity and all that, can't I please just be your ally?

I'm as White or whiter than Bashar Al Assad, for instance. We aren't *white* like a Polish or German person is, but neither are Greeks really. My fellow Jews have fucked up so badly by supporting the colored races of the world, and have royally fucked it up for us all. I fully admit this and feel disgusted by my Jewish heritage. Jewishness/Judaism is a stupid warlike desert cult, and modern Ashkenazi Jews are just not that. We are like slightly White wanderers who RETARDEDLY decided to be antiwhite because it strokes our ego.

You will see a lot more Jews come out like this in the coming years.

What do Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEEbH7ANBOE
nytimes.com/1998/01/11/world/contraband-women-a-special-report-traffickers-new-cargo-naive-slavic-women.html
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/
youtube.com/watch?v=DfrkCyaZPSM
youtube.com/watch?v=S3kpAKT9Hcg
theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/
archive.is/6Z0zQ
archive.is/bApdn
forebears.io/search
forebears.io/surnames
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White wanderers lmao

Sorry though schlomo its the oven for you

If you support our cause do your best to damage the zionists from the inside. Don't expect to be accepted or welcomed here however.

slightly White, OK?

I think that the entire Jewish thing is retarded and stupid. I don't want to be a Jew. I want to be a White guy who is unlucky and has some mudblood. I mean the world is only 10% White now.

How fucking horrible will it be when it's 5%? Hear me out, guys. I just want to help create safezones for White people and end the insane Jewish attack on White civilization.

Jews are trained from birth to hate Whites and feel like we're getting back at our enemies for helping nonwhites, it's a sick mentality. My fellow Jews honestly don't know what they're doing.

They just don't.

I don't expect you to like me, but I'm anti Zionist andwish I was just adopted at birth by fucking Christian Whites.

Judaism is a sick culture that teaches you you're this special snowflake and makes it OK to screw over other people, and disrespect decency because "oh they're really Nazis".

Trust me, it's just…. fucking a nightmare knowing that MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYING THE WEST ….

I'm EXTREMELY confused

Jews pretending to be white is kikery 101, you don't need Holla Forums's permission to obey your biological instinct to shapeshift.

I would say the first thing you should do is stop considering the jews to be "your people".

The kike neuroticism is oozing off of your posts. The very idea that you thought it would be a good move to come to Holla Forums and openly admit to being a jew while asking for help is incredibly jewish.

The best you can hope for is to be Ostruppen and hope that when the day comes your death is clean and quick. Now begone, heeb.

If I found out tomorrow that I was a kike by DNA test, I'd continue trying to support the white race and once the white race got power, I'd never reproduce and just die doing menial work. Or I'd ask for a quick death.

The real humanism is supporting the white race.

No I know I'm not White, OK? But I'm not a fucking middle easterner either. I mean come on man it's not fair.

Can't I just be reeducated into being 100% anti-Jew?

I'd be willing to be watched 24/7 and be disallowed from hanging out with other Jews at all (to prevent Jewish cohesion) in a White ethnostate

it's hard man, I mean Jews are like Greeks or Armenians or Georgians, we are kind of White but kind of not you know?

I am very fucking afraid of America becoming nonwhite, and look it up ISRAEL IS MAJORITY SEPHARDIC/ARAB SPEAKING KIKE NOW. THOSE PEOPLE ARE LIKE 90 IQ IDIOTS

I fully admit to being neurotic OK? Fine so I'm a stereotype. At least Im honest. I just want to be able to talk to you guys.

I like you, and I agree almost 100% with everything you guys say about Jews.

Allies are identified by their actions. Holla Forums is unlikely to accept pretty much any Jew at this point. There was a time when much of the board actually liked Ben Shapiro, but then he had to blow it and kike everything up. Even within the short history of Holla Forums we've had a consistent pattern going of being betrayed by every 'good' Jew that we encountered.

There was Bobby Fischer I guess, he was actually based.

What about (((mods))) of 8pol pretending to be white yet you still post here faggot

I've come to fully realize that a non-white Europe and America = A FUCKING NIGHTMARE

I just honestly want to fucking destroy antiwhite kikes. I'm just… I don't know what to do….

I will shit talk kikes for everyone to hear. I admit that the tribe I was born in is cancerous trash.

The problem is that kike cancer is going to destroy me TOO. It's not like I benefit. I'm fucked over too I'm just a middle class dipshit with no fucking chance at being rich or powerful.

Just stop believing in the Talmud and attacking Whites and its fine.

no
you get the gas first shill

Realize that it doesn't matter if you were kike or not, those same kikes would kill you without one blush or concern. It's kike nature.

Read Mitchell Heisman and you'll see that kike schizophrenia is at fault, which creates nihilism. And, you're going to die, at least do it while acknowledging your inability to properly be human.

It's not about you, it's about the white children who will create more children who become even better. Contributing one iota towards that end, is noble.

I hate Judaism, I wish I was pure European genetically, I have some European DNA, thank God.

I just want to be around people who are White nationalists and be accepted as a true ally. I'm 100% ANTI ZIONISM AND ANTI LEFTWING.

why??

It's going to be amusing when the average Jew on the street realizes the Boss Kikes are planning to throw them under the bus along with the goyim.

You know there are jews who dont support zionism and fight it every day protesting and such, sure we dont want them in the west anymore but it seems like a fight you could take up

fuck outta here

Fuck off. Your very survival strategy is based on playing all sides and blending into any thing that would result in your survival.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD JEW
Like a parasite, bacteria, something feeding off the host— if you don't get rid of it completely after treatment it will lay low until it's numbers bounce back to influence like it had before.
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/

No you are worse because you think you are white and actively D&C as a result

If you feel any sort of affiliation or association to jews then your mind is already compromised. Unless you remove this factor you will forever be conflicted about what you are. You must realize that it is your actions that define you, while descent only influences them.

I might visit Holla Forums and hate Jews with a passion but some ethnic Jews are fine. Stefan Molyneux is an example of this - I'm sure many here would share a beer with the guy just fine.

However we can't mix. If you're ok with a vasectomy you should be welcomed in the fight for a bright aryan future and live peacefully along us no schemes though. one scam and it's the oven.

I have already realized it. I am completely fucked by immigration. These JWO psycho kikes are fine with screwing everyone.

plenty of anti zionist jews are commie cucks, though, it's not enough to hate zionism, u need to be pro-white race and anti-judaism

I would totally agree to never have power and would pledge loyalty, support any laws against Jews mixing with goys or having any influence, and I would condemn any Jews who woudn't.

Isn't that basically everyone?

Don't have kids.
Seriously.

Eat bacon
hug a pig
drink whole white milk
Burn all jew religious symbols
Infiltrate, subvert & destroy all Zionist & Globalist plans to help establish a white ethnostate, then you could be apart of the ethnostate.

I'm not White, I just look White. Genetically, I probably have a lot of European in me. I know I'm mixed race like all Jews, but I DO NOT support my Jewish side.

If you want to help our cause then in all honesty you need to go out there, wear a big flashy jew star necklace and act like an absolute asshole to non jews as often as you can. Call them goyim to their faces. Don't tip at restaurants and in the tip section say you don't tip goyim. You get the idea.

Its best for everyone if youre not accepted as white, since it comes down to genetics. Individuals (you) can overcome your genes. But an entire race cannot.

A class-based multiethnic society would do fine, like India was. So long as there is 0 tolerance for crime, and whites had absolute power in white countries.

I think any non-white advocating something so selfless would show humility and earn acceptance.

I just laughed my ass off, I will seriously consider doing this.

I like this post. Just so you know there are a growing *but small AF* number of Jews who think like me. We will probably do some of this stuff.

Israel will just be nuked someday by sandniggers IMHO, give it a few hundred yrs, they'll do it. Jews need to wake the fuck up and side 100% with whites

How "redpilled" are you?
What do you know about the holocaust, Hitler, banking, WW1, current and previous wars, etc?
Don't need to explain them all, just pick one for instance

OK I don't want to be accepted as White, but just as white ENOUGH, I'm close to White

What is your opinion of Hezbollah, Hamas and the intifadas?

Yeah no, as long as Jews exist there will be Zionism and sympathy for an Israeli state

We can gas you last if you start eliminating 100% of the kikes and niggers right now.

Welp. Get going. Shoo jew shoo.

See some guy arrested or sentenced on TV? Talk about how your big shot jew pals in the jewdicial system would get you off with dropped charges no matter what. Someone has money problems? Say that your jew pals in banking would give you a loan with hardly any interest.

I like Hitler. I know banking and WW1 and the media are all kike scams.

I'm prowhite mostly because I think that without White nations Jews will be doomed. We really will. Nonwhites see us as White, anyway.

I know I'm not White, but it's hard not to side with Whites when nonwhites where I live (majority nonwhite area) have attacked me and hate me FOR LOOKING WHITE.

fuck my life

I think that hezbollah and hamas are no friend of Whites, it's good that they hate Israel but yea, nothing else good

Try as soon as Muslims gain political dominance in nuclear-armed Britain or France.

You could be the result of white slavery and Jews cucking your white ancestors.

I don't hate you. Some of those here will, but don't mind that, as long as you fight for the same interest as us, I'd even help you. Don't pay too much attention to hate and focus on subverting the evil Jews or defaming them by association you're naturally good at subversion

Take the chance and use the "hello fellow jews" that they use against whites. Screw them from the inside.

D&C Shill detected
Go back to whatever shithole you came from

You're already allowed (unlike whites) to openly have an ethnic identity and in-group loyalty. Besides, what you are suggesting is absurd. It's not like an image board can vote you white. Basically: you don't really have a problem and if you did there'd be nothing we could do about it.

If you have an ethical objection to cultural marxism, I suppose you could work to expose it, but you'd have to be doing that for yourself.

Personally I would accept such a person. But I am sure I will get shilled for just saying this. Hitler did not hate jews because they "looked different." Its true they put a face to an evil. But its because of what you pointed out. Their culture/religion. I believe races are different, but not as impactful as some of these niggers here might think.

this scares me shitless, but also trust me Jews in Israel think Ethiopian Jews and Sephardic and Arab (darkskin people from Arabia) are "our people".

I feel NO relationship to the majority of Israelis.

The fucking mizrahic jews in Israel literally founded a Black panther party for themselves before.

Look it up on wikipedia, Israel is MINORITY ASHKENAZI. I only feel loyalty to Ashkenazim, no other Jews.

I want Jews to shut the fuck up, become Christian and basically die out by mixing into White race.

I still like Hezbollah and Hamas in some ways, but they don't give a fuck about the White race, either, why are you so dumb?

Actually if I try to tell most Jews that we should keep out other races they will freak out.

JEWS 100% USUALLY BUY INTO THE CUCKING ON RACE, IT BACKFIRED BIGTIME.

Right now, we are Ashkenazi Jews, but in Israel Zionists want all Jews to mix, no matter what, and they even accept Chinese people as Jews, it's sick.

Thank you ,and like I said I'd 100% agree and support any law that forbade me from having power or sleeping with a White goyish girl. 100%

guilty as charged, I don't even want human rights or the vote or anything, just let me live and support you guys… there's no other way

The only way to not descend into a new dark age is White nationalism. It pains me to admit that, greatly, but I can see it's true.

Individually, many of us will accept you. Be clear about your political position and redpill other whites if you can.

You're in the perfect position to tell whites that hitler did nothing wrong and that the holocaust is a lie.

Hezbollah and Shiite groups are not necessarily pro-white but do benefit Europeans/Whites by being primarily anti-Israeli and anti-Sunni while committing comparatively rare attacks against the west, they also are eventually a much lesser threat for whites to eliminate compared to the Sunnis

tl;dr anyone trying to equivalate Shiites and Sunni groups is a D&C shill

I'd accept you Shlomo, even though after looking at Jewish history it's probably better not to as Jews have backstabbed everyone they've been accepted by.
Sometimes I considered "converting" to Judaism just to get an easier life.
Other times I remember that Jew's wouldn't trust me, so I wouldn't get all that easy trade, media and finance networking for free. I'd be what you're trying to be for white people.
I got this stupid black almost jewish hair anyway

Anyhow, no point for you to ask for our alliance here. Find yourself a new community and be and honest person. If you can be hardworking and be a benefit for the white community, they'll accept you. Can you live the rest of your life without saying a lie, even a white lie?
It's hard even for white people, but when I did that life got better.

Look, if there's a way you can prove your loyalty, well, even Hitler pardoned a lot of jews.
As to what extent Hitler's leniency towards the jews aided in the Third Reich's downfall is debatable.
hint: he needed to go all the way

Actually, the same Zionist kikes who are killing the West will just do their evil shit FROM NEW YORK AND LONDON AND LOS ANGELES if Israel is destroyed.

I'm 100% pro-Israel being wiped out, but it's not like it will help very much. Jews were subversive shits long before Israel was formed.

I'm in a small FB group of under 10 Jewish guys who "get it" like me. Either we 100% support whites or we get wiped out by the brown hordes.

You cannot imagine how angry we are at leading kikes (like Soros) in flooding the west with browns. If browns get nukes they will fucking destroy any chance any Jew has in life.

I dont understand why youd want to be considered white, just as I dont understand why gays want to marry. It doesnt make sense to me. Or someone without legs wanting to be an athlete. You have to accept who you are, and forge your own honorable path in life.

What would make sense is get a DNA test - maybe youre not that jewish. If you are, then realize that its probably the rabbi-eugenics that ruined your race, and move on to being productive. Whites are sp anti-racist its depressing. You'll never be accepted by everyone, but it would be easy to be accepted by people that see you daily.

Tricking people into antisemitism was a good idea. Ive met 2 jews that pretend to be racist southerners on talk radio call-ins. Clever assholes.

Can't believe that so many people are falling for this tbh, it's such obvious shilling

this thread is pure cancer

same Zionist kikes who are killing the West will just do their evil shit FROM NEW YORK AND LONDON AND LOS ANGELES if Israel is destroyed.
kek
Obviously, and that changes absolutely nothing other than making the few vocal Zionists easier to eliminate
You seem to be mistaken in the fact that im not just against Israel being destroyed but all Jews exterminated, worldwide in order to remove the ideology, ethnicity, culture and religion

Who Ashkenazi jews acuatually are? Why they are so different from the other jews (sephardic, etc)?

Infiltrate the D.C. rings. Leak their trafficking routes. Then see me, I will be there.

I fully admit that at least 80% of jews are your political enemy, but it's kind of that they are brainwashed

Every little kike gets told how good he is for supporting the left on everything, because "the other ppl R Naaaazi"

There are two things wrong with that phrase

I don't believe that. Jews are super into staying Jewish. DNA tests. Walls. In-group slang. You can have all the cultural pride you want. Openly join Jewish groups. It doesn't stop.

You can go give a speech right now about being proud of being Jewish and get applause.

We are about half White genetically, but we are brainwashed from birth to be 100% loyal to our sandnigger blood

No.

3 by my count

sephardic and mizraic jews are Jews but they're 90 IQ muds, look em up, they're the majority in israel

Eventually the Ashkenazi power structure will fail. Zionist cucks like Ben Shapiro choose to marry Sephardic women because muh israel.

ya feel me?

that im not just against Israel and for it being destroyed*

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD JEW

I'd first let niggers and abos into the ethnostate than a single rat kike. You faggots are insidious. Once you get comfortable and sure enough we won't gas you, you go back to your usual tricks of usury, postmodernism, degeneracy, and 3rd world importation.
Yes, you are panicking now, but like a retarded child who never learns you will do it all over again, just like your tribe has for thousands of years. It is in your nature as a parasite race.
NEVER TRUST A SCARED KIKE

This

No.
Jews are never White.
There are no good Jews.

Die.

From your complaints it sounds like the biggest problem you face is black people thinking you are white and treating you poorly; also multiculturalism applying to Ashkenazi. But even though it would be fair if it did, I don't think anyone would care if you said you want to only date your own people.

OP sounds like JIDF probing us to see if we'll accept kikes or not. No, we won't.

I doubt this is real, but if it were, you ge the answer Dr Pierce gave:
-move to Israel
-release your White slaves
-give up your stockpiles of illegal chemical and nuclear weapons
-get out of US politics, once and for all
-if not, we will put a quick and permanent end to your mischief.

You fucktard that was a trick question. The correct response was "I could never act like that, it's just not who I am as a person." Instead, the idea appealed to you because it's in your true nature to behave that way.

look up "Jews of color" it's a whole movement to push racemixing into Judaism by mostly SJW Ashkenazi college kids.

Aaaaand spoilter alter- most Jews are accepting it.

If you try to say you don't think Blacks or Chinks should be part of Jewish groups, you get flamed hard.

I mean I think that antisemitism is a necessary evil, we need to stop Jews in power.

the white slavetrade is evil as fuck but it's not only israel doing it. Turkey does it. Syria, Egypt. Look it up.

You can't dodge ovens forever, Chaim. One of these days we'll catch you and yours and then we'll see how chosen you really are.

The holocaust never happened and you're perpetuating BS. I'm so sick of hearing holocaust crap. Jews got persecuted because we fucking attacked the Germans, no doubt about it.

You're cucking hard because you hate me.

Thx nu-Holla Forums

This

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS
DEATH TO ALL JEWS

The crimes they commited against our race are unexcusable and they deserve nothing but to be wiped out, every last one of them, man, woman, child. Sorry mate, sucks to be you :(

NEVER TRUST A SCARED JEW. THEY WILL DO AND SAY WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SURVIVE UNTIL THEY ARE COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO CLAW DOWN WHITE SOCIETY AGAIN

It's because the holocaust never happened that burning Jews in ovens is preferred. It's a delicious level of irony.

I don't think all Whites are as unreasonable as you. I hope that when White nationalism goes mainstream, that openminded prowhite Jews like myself will be accepted.

Like I said, I support Nuremberg laws and laws to take away all Jewish influence and power, I just want to be left alone and mix into the White race.

I hate Israel because it's anti-White, idiot, but turkey and Syria and Egypt are JUST AS ANTIWHITE at least.

You're cucking for Muslim Arabs.

Jews have been trying to escape their jewishness since dot. The problem is, its a congenital psychological disease, and the phenotypical and genotypical traits run close.
If you look like a jew, you get treated like one. If you act like a jew you get treated like one.
From Spinoza, to Freemasonry, the Haskalah to cryptist-materialist 19th century life in Europe jews were trying to escape their judaism. Once jew became involved in the revolutionary politics and 19th century social movements as outsiders they became further confused and schismatized. Communism sought to eject jewish religion and focus on pure materialism, while nationalism sought to reconnect Europeans with their land-heritage - a rejection of industrial-materialism. Jews fell to both sides. Some absorbed the resurgent popular mysticism and jewish identitarianism out of the eastern Yeshiva Movement but welded it back into western occultism in the early 20th century, heavily influencing and promoting and participating in the degeneracy of people like Aleister Crowley and the early Wiccans seeking to forge new religions. This continued across the 20th century as jews created and promoted alternative religions including 'New Age' and hippy cults, and interest in Eastern religions. Jews were at the heart of the creation of nearly all neopagan movements. They have wallowed in super-materialist capitalist atheism, the extremes of communist atheism, and now the border and ethnic-annhilationism of globalism's foul Culture War against real diversity.
Jewish identity is destroying the planet, and making it a miserable place to be. Zionism has infiltrated and wields the military-industrial. murder-machine.

In short, the only future is in the loss to the planet of this corrosive identity, that craves even its own destruction. It is a suicide-bomber ideology and identity.

No that's just sick. Look, re-educate us and force our tribe to die, track us for generations, I get it.

Jews have been a fucking nightmare for the West, and I'm truly afraid of how a nonwhite America will be for people like me.

WE COULD HAVE A NIGGERSPICK NUCLEAR AMERICA IN A FEW DECADES DUDE. IM SCARED SHITLESS.

I want to totally eradicate jewishness, though, I really do. I won't raise my kids as Jews.

Typical kike rhetoric, you just can't help yourself. If you don't lick jew taint a muslim lover.
Fuck off semite. Go live with your arab brethren in the desert and nuke each-other into extinction. Abos and niggers are preferable to your neurotic race of retarded hook-nosed parasites.

How do you "re-educate" a biological imperative?

Be antikike and antimuslim, though, just because Muslims hate Jews doesn't mean Muslims won't happily rape and kill Whites like crazy

I don't expect you to trust me fully, but please don't be a complete moron!

Yeah its not unreasonable, if you just kick them out of power or out the country they will only hide under a stone and return even more cancerous. See the last 100 times this happened.

I am only anti-Arab because Arabs want to colonize the west, idiot. If there was no immigration to the west from Muslims, I'd be 100% pro-hamas and pro-hezbollah

It's not that simple.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz was speaking out about Jewish race-mixing.

Let a white person say even that white people should have an identity and you'll have people falling all over themselves to be the first one to punch that person.

gas yourself

It's Israel doing it and the "Russian" mafia. Only there aren't any "russians" in the "Russian"mafia. Up until 2011 or so, keeping slaves in Israel was LEGAL so long as the laves weren't Jews. See the book "The Natashas."

Here's an Israeli video on it and what goes on:

(I don't embed because the YT Jews now have it in their code to remove anything embedded here):

youtube.com/watch?v=QEEbH7ANBOE

Except that I feel a shitton of guilt about my Jewishness. I know that people who I'm closely related to have fucked everything up. It's painful. I'm actually a caring guy. I used to be an antiwhite dickhead and think I was good like most Jews do, but then I realized MY PEOPLE ARE RUINING EVERYTHING AND THEY'RE CANCER.

I support Syria, idiot, but don't think for a moment that Syria is more pro-West than Israel

If Syria is more pro-west than Israel, prove it. I don't see it.

I hate her though. Idiots like her are endangering the survival of Ashkenazim. I know Ashkenazim aren't white, but we need to be allies of Whites.

Shultz can go get fucked by a nigger. I'd cheer

Yeah, medical procedures are generally uncomfortable for both the patient and bystanders. Not for the professionals with the tools in their hands, though. Which is what we are.

What was your objection to the oven idea, again?

I'd say get out while the getting is good, then. You should be able to get into Israel.

So like I said, get out while the getting is good. Follow the rich members of your tribe; they know when it will happen and plan on surviving it.

lmao kike, you really can't help yourself

You're like a fat cow who calls herself ugly for attention, and when Chad agrees you are ugly you have a mental breakdown and demand that he rescind his statement and call Stacey ugly too.

Arabs would be bombing themselves into extinction already if it weren't for the kikes who let them into white nations. I hate all subhumans, of course, but I hate jews many times more. Arabs>jews. Does that hurt your kike feelings? If jews didn't exist arabs wouldn't be a problem. They'd be irrelevant sand people worshiping a cube in the desert.

I know I know

Fuck Israel 100%, I hate it. I hate Jewishness. I just want to become an ally of the White race.

I want special laws to keep ALL JEWS out of ALL POWER.

fuck it's so complicated

You think it's fun to be part of an evil race? It's not. Jewishness is a shameful thing to have to be tied to.

They wouldn't be able to if your kind didn't force them in ;)

not ELIMINATE just don't like them, they're fucking ARAB MUSLIMS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

Jews and Muslims- both not allies of Whites, idiot.

New York Times. This is 19 years old now but the sam keeps going on, even though it's no longer "legal" for jews to keep White slaves as it was then. Consider that. Up until 2011, with all the shit about south africa in the 1990s, it was LEGAL for Jews to keep SLAVES. Up until FIVES YEARS AGO:

nytimes.com/1998/01/11/world/contraband-women-a-special-report-traffickers-new-cargo-naive-slavic-women.html

Yea, I know, but I want to help reverse it. Fuck. I was just born Jewish. I'm 19. I never helped Jewish leaders to fuck up the world. I never asked for this evil shit to happen.

I'm sorry.

Will read

For starters Syria doesn't stuff our government with its puppets and siphon 3billion annually in gibs plus military intervention for their imperialism.

She was speaking AGAINST race-mixing. of jews. and nothing happened to her. Go marry another Ashkenazi, tell people that is your goal. Nothing will happen to you.

In short I'm telling you you don't have a problem because Jews are allowed to have an identity.

I like Assad, actually, but I don't trust any Muslim Arabs any more than I'd trust Chinese people or Nigerians or Mexicans. Why the fuck would you?

I hate her though because she is inviting nonwhites into the west.

MORE NONWHITES IN THE WEST = AVERAGE JOE JEWFAGS LIKE ME GET FUCKED

No thanks

Given how you are semites, it is impossible. You are closer to arabs then whites anyway.

Also, if history taught us anything is that including you as one of us only results in you abusing us to no end.

Times of Israel, 2013. 8,000 White slaves in Israel. And you can double or triple that, maybe quadruple. The likes surely aren't going to tell the world the truth about this any more than they do about the torture used in prisons.
they just passed a new law yesterday "indefinite detention for muslims who fit the terrorist profile." Now, much as I may not like them in europe that is THEIR LAND. This is why the Jews flooded Europe with ISIS. With so much muslim shit going on in the West, they knew no one would pay attention to what kikes are doing:
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/

Like I said, I feel sorry for your case, but your people screwed it way to much at this point so its finally oven time. We were sentimental about people like you and thats why we failed.

This is total fucking bait
Some where in kike land there are 20 yids reading the over head screen laughing and telling one of them what to type.

This is the problem with the Jews. They can never embrace a productive nationalism of their own and work to create a nation and future like the whites have. They'd rather do what they do best: leech off what others have created. The Jews will never manage to accomplish what people like Hitler created. Their greed is too inherent, too part of their nature. The Jew cares for none but himself. He cannot think beyond what benefits him, and gives no thought to how he can work to benefit those around him. Even when they embrace something close to nationalism, it is only to further their own goals. The Jew cannot let go of what is so natural to him.

If you really wanted you claim to want: to belong among a race of people who care for each other as much as themselves, who work and build rather than steal and destroy, to act for the greater good of the people and not out of lust and greed, then you would work to fix your own race. You would try to find others like you, band together, start a movement, and work to remove the destructive nature that so plagues your people. You would be trying to appeal to your own people, not another people. But you do not, since this cannot be done. It's impossible. Jews can never stop being Jews. The proof lies with yourself, who tries to abandon his race and claim to be another, simply to appeal to that race, to beg to be accepted by them, and take what they have worked for themselves. Your own actions are proof of your inherent nature. You are no different than the rest of your ilk.

If you seek to change this, you must first work to change your own nature, if it is even possible, and work to change the people around you. Find those who are willing to follow suit, and get rid of those who are not. Work on this your whole life until it is done, or die trying, should it not be possible. Either way, this is a better purpose than what you are trying to do here. You aren't white, and don't belong in a white nation. Find or make a reason to belong among a nation of your own.

Kikes can't help but push their egalitarian philiosphies. No kike, no other race is equally as anti-white as your parasite race is. The other races just want our resources and don't give a fuck if we die out. They're too stupid to understand the connection, honestly.
But jews actively resent whites and want their extinction over everything. Jews even educate and train various other non-whites to resent whites as much as them.

Your race is pathologically at ends with ours, all the other races are just tools to you for our destruction. I don't get mad at bacteria for infecting me, I get mad at the kike who cut my flesh and forced my wound to fester.

Brother Nathaniel broke away from it and seems happy. I don't believe you for one fucking second either, BTW. But this isn't even a good troll, everyone knows you're full of shit and the facts are here on things like White slavery, not a delusions.

I assume you're collecting shit to have removed, but that's fine as people have been expecting that since Y2k, there is redundancy after redundancy after redundancy built in no matter what you remove.

Yeah, it is, I need to hit the fucking hay

What the actual fuck? I hear that for the first time.

So you only give a fuck about yourself and other kikes and not whites? K. Just move to pissreal, kike, it'll solve all of your "problems".

How new are you? We know who the (((Rachposter))) is, do you think we like that person? You have to ask yourself; has he actually succeeded in silencing any real meaningful discussion on here? No. If you genuinely care: Lurk more. Otherwise; drink bleach, CIANigger

Fuck it I'm willing to throw my hat into the ring and post. Look Honest to god the best advice any of us can give you is try you'r best to fuck with the jewish cult as much as possible be a rouge element thats tries to restore any semblance of order, As well as teach and I do mean teach other races like whites to hate jews. We can't help you only you can help yourself for us to give you any respect would be "falling for the jewish tricks" Call me a cuck but well all have some right to exist on our own Rock. No interbreeding .>>9993976 Oh and user I may be a degenerate but I'm getting there I have pride in America and want to make it a better place for whites Fuck I'm even afflicted Too many skeletons in my closet as it were, I could give in and just be scum but I have too much pride in my race and family to bend a knee to my weak desires. I want get married to a white women and have 3 daughters and 3 sons, teach them the real way of living and not let them be corrupted by public schooling. I still have much to grow on But take heart I'm getting there. Good luck to you as well.

I thought I smelled a Jew on here making kike shill threads the past few days.

I will bite
No.
You wanted a different answer? Well, here's one more complete; your people have been shown to be harmful parasites since the beginning, putting their interests above your host's nations, you then try to usurp the good goys from their properties with your money borrowing, spread slander, sow spiritual corruption and promote internal conflicts, always the same story.

Congratulations on the shitpostiest shitpost thread in a long time buddy. Kosher as fuck.

lets say you were accepted into white societies and culture at large, you had a white wife and did whatever whites do in a day and for all intents and purposes your visibly converted to your image of what it means to be an ethnically whyatt mann.

what do you think your children would think of you turning your back on a multi thousand year old tribe who have prided themselves on being separate?
lets say they're just like you in terms of outlook, worldview and ambitions, and they also attempt to integrate.
what about their children?
how long do you think it would take to bury that identity enough that there was no risk of revivalism?

there are groups of pagan revivalists throughout the European world, based on ideas, cultures, and groups that have been entirely extinct for a thousand years or more.

so what do you think? would integration really be the answer to your problem?

The fact that the kikes are already seeking forgiveness tells me that there's a legitimate cause for them to be afraid of a severe backlash.

What is this?

THIS SITE IS NOT RUN BY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

OH WAIT, it is

maybe because the Jews control the global media?
youtube.com/watch?v=DfrkCyaZPSM

Boy I sure am scum ! seriously though I'm trying to get better

This is another must-listen on Jews and White slavery:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3kpAKT9Hcg

Honest Germanic European Here:

'no'
Become an hero

Saw the thread felt some national pride, for thinking of my countries decay (America) Know that pol has like minded individuals that what things to get better to remove jewish narrative.

Inb4 ban

There are no honest Jews… Hans! … get the gas.

Jeff why did you mutilate your child's dick?

they try this a lot, and they end up helping us. For example, bc of this leftist's bullshit posts, he gave me an audience for about 6 different sources on Jews and the White Slave trade. So some of the half-committed leftists will come here to "laugh," then read and see it comes from the NYT (which they trust), read it, and then they'll start reading more and more and digging and soon they'll develop passionate hatred for the Jews.

ITT: propaganda trying to trick you into being sympathetic to the jews

left up for a week by the CIA kikes that own this site

Learn a little wisdom all of you fools:
Do not be moved by words from a jew. Only be moved by action.

They can be reformed but never trusted, not after a hundred years of servitude. Mischlings could be trusted, but we should learn from Hitler and not allow them into the heart of our movement (search 'half-jews serving in third reich military')

Dubs confirm, no sympathy for the kikes.

Not now but in the olden days they were whiter than you were, into the oven 4 u.

Mike Enoch plz go

Jews kicked out :

19AD ——- Rome (Tiberius)

70 ———- Jerusalem

250 ——— Carthage

415 ——— Alexandria

554 ——— Diocese of Clement (France)

561 ——— Diocese of Uzzes (France)

612 ——— Visigoth Spain

642 ——— Visigoth Empire

855 ——— Italy

876 ——— Sens

1012 ———- Mainz

1182 ———- France

1182 ———- Germany

1276 ———- Upper Bavaria

1290 ———- England

1306 ———- France

1322 ———- France (again)

1348 ———- Switzerland

1349 ———- Hielbronn (Germany)

1349 ———- Saxony

1349 ———- Hungary

1360 ———- Hungary

1370 ———- Belgium

1380 ———- Slovakia

1388 ———- Strasbourg

1394 ———- Germany

1394 ———- France

1420 ———- Lyons

1421 ———- Austria

1424 ———- Fribourg

1424 ———- Zurich

1424 ———- Cologne

1432 ———- Savoy

1438 ———- Mainz

1439 ———- Augsburg

1442 ———- Netherlands

1444 ———- Netherlands

1446 ———- Bavaria

1453 ———- France

1453 ———- Breslau

1454 ———- Wurzburg

1462 ———- Mainz

1483 ———- Mainz

1484 ———- Warsaw

1485 ———- Vincenza (Italy)

1492 ———- Spain

1492 ———- Italy

1495 ———- Lithuania

1496 ———- Naples

1496 ———- Portugal

1498 ———- Nuremberg

1498 ———- Navarre

1510 ———- Brandenberg

1510 ———- Prussia

1514 ———- Strasbourg

1515 ———- Genoa

1519 ———- Regensburg

1533 ———- Naples

1541 ———- Naples

1542 ———- Prague & Bohemia

1550 ———- Genoa

1551 ———- Bavaria

1555 ———- Pesaro

1557 ———- Prague

1559 ———- Austria

1561 ———- Prague

1567 ———- Wurzburg

1569 ———- Papal States

1571 ———- Brandenburg

1582 ———- Netherlands

1582 ———- Hungary

1593 ———- Brandenburg, Austria

1597 ———- Cremona, Pavia & Lodi

1614 ———- Frankfort

1615 ———- Worms

1619 ———- Kiev

1648 ———- Ukraine

1648 ———- Poland

1649 ———- Hamburg

1654 ———- Little Russia (Beylorus)

1656 ———- Lithuania

1669 ———- Oran (North Africa)

1669 ———- Vienna

1670 ———- Vienna

1689 ———- France (Louis XIV – Black Code)

1689 ———- French region of North America

1712 ———- Sandomir

1727 ———- Russia

1738 ———- Wurtemburg

1740 ———- Little Russia (Beylorus)

1744 ———- Prague, Bohemia

1744 ———- Slovakia

1744 ———- Livonia

1745 ———- Moravia

1753 ———- Kovad (Lithuania)

1761 ———- Bordeaux

1772 ———- Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)

1775 ———- Warsaw

1789 ———- Alcace

1804 ———- Villages in Russia

1808 ———- Villages & Countrysides (Russia)

1815 ———- Lubeck & Bremen

1815 ———- Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria

1820 ———- Bremen

1843 ———- Russian Border Austria & Prussia

1855 ———- Coro, Venezuela

1862 ———- U.S. Area under Grant’s Jurisdiction

1866 ———- Galatz, Romania

1880s ———-Russia

1891 ———- Moscow

1907 ———- Vladivostok, Russia

1919 ———- Bavaria (foreign born Jews)

1938-45——–Nazi Controlled Areas

1948 ———- Arab Countries

1969 ———- Poland

1965-1989 — Romania (Ceausescu “sale of jews”)

I am sure it was all just a big misunderstanding …. they were all just evil anti-Semites

no

Sucks man,
I'm a happa and I hate it.
But the only thing worse than being a jew would be a mullato I suppose

If you want to be White, you don't come begging on your knees to Holla Forums because it doesn't actually do anything to help you. It's just wasting our time and yours. Why? Marcus Eli Ravage, also a Jew, put it into words back in 1928 in regards to gentiles: theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/

Swap Jew with Aryan in the above paragraph, and that's how we perceive you in your current state.

No, the best way you can help yourself out and everyone else, my fellow human being, is to stay as a Jew and to infiltrate the inner workings of the Zionist machine, put and end to the lies and the out-of-control golem that is leftissm and redirect it into something with a more beneficial outcome: you know, something more akin to the Golden Path from the Dune novels.

Don't forget Barry Chamish, Robert Bernstein, Myron Fagan and Benjamin Freeman.

Here's a deal: You can oppose Cultural Marxism, Globalism and Critical Theory because it is all immoral. With no other reward but your own integrity and clear conscience. You won't be accepted into a more powerful secret club. They'll be no bidding war between races to give you the best deal. When you do this you won't get "less fucked"; I can promise you, you will definitely get "more fucked."

Is that appealing to you? The only offer on the table is self sacrifice for the integrity of it.

Get a new identity. Change your name. Disavow your whole family. Finally, realize this isn't about "Zionism" but the inevitable destruction of every kiked society/nation. Prove you understand this, and can contribute instead of be a parasite by getting a job that creates instead of manipulates. Stop doing anything financial that requires interest. Do not take loans, etc. Your people are parasites who work in (((financial))) jobs instead of productive ones that actually create value.

A new identity won't change his genes you fucking alt-kike cuck

A kike will only tell the truth if it benefits a greater lie.

GTFO OFF MY BOARD KIKE!
You wouldn't be here unless you thought you weren't going to win, prepare yourself for battle.

I wonder what pushed that silly kike over the edge? Quite possibly the Bret Weinstein saga. I think we're going to see more and more jews like OP flip their yid lid and come to realise that kikes have created a cultural monster that they can no longer control. I don't pity them in the least. When we've finally cleaned up this mess, every last kike will be given the rope and fed to a pit of starving niggers.

Chilling "advice."

It's because everyone with a brain that can see beyond the limited time horizon of the normie knows we're on the brink of absolute chaos and war, where the chimps start tearing everyone limb from limb.

I would fully support laws making it so that marriage habits of Jews and their kids are looked at, so that we are de-tribalizing by the generation.

I fully want no Jewish influence on finance, media or politics, at all. BTW Jewish groups would love to fucking kill me for my views, which is what makes it so impossible to redpill other Jews

Just curious OP, what kind of answer did you expect to get from Holla Forums? Holla Forums will never unify as one consciousness to give you a desired answer. Holla Forums can't be begged to be accepted as white. There will always be shills, trolls, alphabets, and bait to muddy the waters in a general consensus. I don't understand why you need Holla Forums's approval in the first place? It's not the end all be all of white internet culture. I would say if it's imperative to be accepted by whites, specifically white nationalists, then make sure they know where you stand in real life. You have to understand, 99% of the real "white nationalist" cucklords wouldn't mouth off half the shit they preach here to a foreigner face to face. Whites will be more inclined to accept a close racial identity as their own, in real life, real time, if they believe they're on the same page.

Also, your jewishness inherently disrupts the goals of whites around you. Stop shitting the board up with this begging and take it to 4/pol/ at least.

I'm openly admitting my own people's evil actions, why would you ban me? Jews I tell my views to online HATE MY GUTS. I'm not kidding

This was posted TODAY though…..

I expect Holla Forums to see that as someone who is totally anti Jew, I can help.

I'm a Jew willing to admit all my people's evil shit

No, you dummy. Jews pretending to be white is the entire problem.

But when Jews pretend to be White, they try to defend Jews. I'm fully admitting that the "anti-semites" are right, Jews are dangerous subversives.

I'm not asking for anyone to be pro-kike, at all. I get it. I really do. That's the issue with (((rightwing Jews))), they are Zionists and loyal to Jews.

I'm literally a traitor to Jewry and proud of it. I truly believe that National Socialism and awareness of the JQ can transform the world for better.

Jews are literally like a virus. Either kill them all or make a stronger strain later.

Actually I did watch that in horror, and realized WHAT I ALWAYS KNEW which is that I as an Ashkenazi Jew am going to be attacked by the brown hordes for looking White.

Fuck. We need Jews like me to come out and admit that Jews arw a problem, the issue is that Zionist terrorists would fucking kill me if they could because I can redpill people into being "anti semitic".

I also wonder how many Jewish shills post in these types of threads pretending to be genocidal natsoc killers, ready to unleash the gas, when a fellow Jew has an epiphany, in order to scare their brethren back into the bosom of Zionism.

Don't you FUCKING GET IT?

We're all going to be on the menu when the Black and Brown hordes take over, they're going to slice us up.

The holohaox never happened, but the brown hordes will burn alive every last one of us, including all lightskin people and Jews imho

That's what I'm trying to prevent, and I hate Zionism because Zionists are 90%+ pro-brown scum because they hate White people. fuck my life

imho it happens alot, the average Jew thinks it's their life mission to fight "le ebil Nazis who want a holocaust", when in reality it's immigration policy and Zionism that are going to wreck life FOR EVERYONE IN THE WEST.

fml

Hitler dubs. Yet when it comes down to it, you're only acting out of self preservation. Your people are insane, created lies upon lies, and now the house of cards is ready to topple and you can see it. But if you felt safe in what your people were doing, you wouldn't be here. It's opportunism.

I'm gonna be honest man. I don't hate jews. I hate the fact that you are all born to some degree insane, and will cause harm to everyone around you if you manage to gain even a small sliver of power. I do hope you realize that trying to flip sides is what jews do. You might have just realized on some level or another you and every other light skinned person is fucked. If this is put into the spotlight while white people still live all jews would be gassed. The end.
That being said I think we can come to the solution of voluntary sterilization rather than gassing to those jews who come out against their ((((((((((people)))))))))

jews know nothing of self-sacrifice so I can't see how any acceptance of them will bring any benefit

Transparent D&C shithead.

They get it, this place is just the wrong place to come to any understanding. It would be like one of us going to the synagogue during Purim in order to establish some sort of dialogue with a bunch of haredim, only to be driven out.

You can't expect anything better here.

We need to put proof of the Holohoax into stuff VERY VERY VERY easily digested by normies. And then we need EVERY user to run through the streets spreading them.

yeah, no, without us they will quickly forget how fucking fire works.

The black & brown hordes will be easy to deal with once we take care of your ''people'' who enable them.

I'm not insane, I'm just neurotic. I had nothing to do with what my stupid tribe did, fucking come on. Have some understanding. I'm just as scared as you. I wish we had a nice White america to just live in. I really do.

fml

I want to just have kids and be seen as a normal White person, I will 100% donate half my fucking money to exposing Jews in education, for instance.

I want to redpill everyone. I don't need to be sterilized.

You'd be surprised, quite a few Jews think like I do today, but 95%+ of our tribe hates us for it.

I'm not sure it can be done, I mean…

Fact is I am glad the holocaust never happened, but Jews kind of deserved it, too, we were a fucking knife in the back of Germany.

I'm at a loss for how to fix this.

Actually not everyone on this thread is closedminded

They'll get some cuck or mulatto to help them turn on the gas before we finally die out

Exactly.

Shitkin hordes = "PROTECT ME FELLOW LIGHTSKINNED PEOPLE!"
RWDS = "PROTECT ME FELLOW JEWS!"

You're either going in the oven, or you're fucking off back to your desert wonderland.

Not so, they will still be a problem. I admit that my fucked up tribe has mostly been the reason for immigration, but also it's not like all Jews supported it.

The Jewish community is a fucking dictatorship, worse than North Korea, they force everyone in there to say and think the same thing, like they're all fucking robots.

My Jewish family was one of the few that didn't ever like that, was pro-America, hated the anti White anti Christian crap. It happens you know?

My dad donated to David Duke in the 80s/90s.

All you have to do is take away all rights and power of Jews, and they are harmless. Also, force us to be separate from each other. Whatever it takes to destroy Jewishness. Forcibly assimilate us into nonjewish ways.

I'm 19 dude, I am just a lower middle class loser who is stuck in a majority nonwhite area, I hate the attitude of most Jews.

I'm scared shitless of the brown hordes, and I never asked for them to live here.

fuckmylife

I'm 100%, but made from less cuckier blood than my father. When I was a little kid, my very liberal father tried to sneak me and him into the Jewish YMCA, because they had a free pool. I attribute his stinginess to his Scotch-Irish blood, and me being more conservative to my higher dose of Polish blood.

The Jews didn't suspect anything, me and my father have dark hair, and it was easier for us to full the Jew, than it was for the Jew to realize we were not Jewish.

I was young, perhaps 6 or 7. And when I first saw all the fat Jewish men resting in the pool with their stomachs upwards, I screamed. They looked like monsters to me. Like the back end of some Lochness monster creatures. I refused to go into the pool.

My dad's plan to use the YMCA failed, not because the Jews spotted us, but because my own innate understanding that Jews were not human like I was.

My parents put me in a school that was mostly Jewish, and everyday I knew the kike was different than me. Sometimes he would show his disdain for me even when I didn't provoke him. But most of the time, I just knew.

There is nothing you can do. We are in much larger numbers than you, the whites that are woke from birth. And we are patient. We have been waiting very quietly and planning while the sheep like whites surround us. And we always are the ones able to guide them when you push to far, and make us remember our mission against you.

You always underestimate your enemy, and that's why you keep getting pogromed when you don't expect it. We actually have better things to do then focus on you, but your own hubris make it so we have to keep crushing you.

We have an international network now, and we are planning very carefully in the darkness that you will never be able to fully penetrate, to finally finish you off so we can go back to other more important designs and plans.

Only in the last moments of your hubris do you understand this.

If you really wanted to turn things around, you would quite Jewish, and focus on better projects. But unlike us, you wouldn't even be able to do that if you tried.

You want us to give you some answer as how to protect you. It's not us, it's you that has created this eternal strife and situation. I've met mongrol and half Jewish skinheads that LARP as Nazis, and I've met real clean cut 100% White Nationalists with 100% White DNA. Trust me, the true ones of us would not be focusing on hating you if you were not such a thorn in our side, we would literally be focusing most of our energy into hard science and space exploration. Our despising of you is just natural and healthy for naturally hating the things you propagate yourself.

You're never going to be able to stop us, because you can't stop your own behavior. It's very Zen if you think about it.

My heart says yes but my brain says no.

>Look it up on wikipedia, Israel is MINORITY ASHKENAZI. I only feel loyalty to Ashkenazim, no other Jews.

>I want Jews to shut the fuck up, become Christian and basically die out by mixing into White race.

This right here is why you need to go in the fucking oven. How fucking DARE you feel entitled to race mix with whites?

See Holla Forums? Even the "red pilled" kike is still a piece of shit kike.

I cannot believe this thread has been allowed to go on for this long. There are no good jews. Not a single one.

this thread is perfect evidence for how deranged and self-centered jews are. read the 40+ posts by this kike and you can see how selfish and inward looking he is. there are no good jews, the best we can find are self-hating jews but that only treats the symptoms not the disease. Will his children be similar? Will he in 20 years?

We're not scared. We're excited. We've dehumanized ourselves and faced to bloodshed. We're ready and waiting for the opportunity to channel our cold loathing into a purifying wind.

Why don't you start by making a video of you saying everything that you are afraid of as a jew and posting it here. We can spread it around. Give proof you're a jew without giving up your identity so a stray bomb doesn't hit your neighborhood though. Or do, I don't care.

Step 1: Stop with the genital mutilation. That's where your races many deviant behavior's come from, including 10% homosexuality, pedophilia, and sick revenge fantasies against people who would be fine living in peace.

Same, it's like watching a monster beg you to save it.

I think that Ashkenazim are White enough to be White as long as we become anti-Jewish.

I have been and will remain fully comitted to this for over a year now. I will educate my children to see that they MUST be allied to Whites, it's our only hope.

The fucking Jewish educational system tries to make us hate all White people, it's truly insane.

I would work hand in hand to crush all Jewishness, though, I really would. I'm not one of those "oy vey I'm on your side but pls respect my heritage" types.

Shit on Jewishness all day I'll be happy. I fucking hate that Jews are fucking up the west. I just want to live in my stupid house, fuck my stupid future wife and enjoy the mountains every weekend. That's all I want.

I never asked to be part of a powerhungry world domination desiring tribe of inbred assholes who want to flood everywhere with brown shithordes.

FUCK
MY
LIFE

IT IS RACIAL INSTINCT MORON

I might but that is very scary. If I was doxxed and exposed, my life would be over.

24/7 harassment by Zionist terrorists. Zionist terrorism IS A REALLY BIG THING BTW in case you didnt know

Honestly my solution to the "based non-white" problem would be creating an independent CivNat user state.

There all anons could live in peace, seeing as non-white anons are the only non-whites I actually care about at all anymore.

It's normal to not like other races, but Jews HATING WHITES SOOO MUCH but not hating Blacks is INSANE/STUPID/BRAINWASHED.

Our enemies are Blacks, spicks and mudslimes not White Christians. I assure you that 99% of Jews are 100% brainwashed into thinking White Christians are their big enemy that they must fight.

It's. insane.

No, you dummy
Jews pretending to be white is the problem
Jews are not white

You were shitting everything up before christianity was even a thing

But Jews see all White nonJews as Christians, it's just how we think.

We are taught to hate them (you) and think that no matter what we do to you, it's fair because you're all evil by default. It's something that most Jews just do without even thinking, it's what Jewish culture teaches.

AND ITS INSANE AND KILLING THE ENTIRE WEST AND IT'S GOING TO RUIN MY LIFE TOO FUCK EVERYTHING.

And it's name shall be Kekistahn

That shit was made by that CivNat faggot Sargon

PAX ROMANA MOTHERFUCKER

hahaaaa you are right

but still

Just stop posting jew user. No one cares. I bet you really are a fucking like, since only a Jew could make a 3,000 year civilizational war about HIM PERSONALLY.

You want to do something to save the world and probably your own kind from an ACTUAL holocaust this time? You read heeb, translate it. Translate the papers, the radio. You want advice? Find the website of Israel Shamir, a former Jew and a convert to Russian Orthodox Christianity who has done a lot of great work. He will tell you his path, if you want it.

Other than that, you're just whining and getting people to scream "fuck you kike!" and to what end? This is more a cuckchan thread. You aren't even giving useful info about Jewry that could be used.

Sage and hope others will quit replying…

Basically this.

I'm literally trying to expose Jews for the parasites that (most of us) are.

Actually a lot of people care, and it's an interesting topic. Look, I really just want to help.

I am disgusted by all the bullshit my people have caused, I really am. I am trying to help change some of it and just…… yea…. Jews need to be second class citizens but ones like me deserve some very basic mercy,

I hate kikes even more after reading this thread. They try to draw you in with lies to further their own ambitions. It's in their dna, they just can't help it.

This thread is an exceptional in situ exhibition of Jewish behavior and thought patterns, particularly their neuroticism. It should not only be allowed to run out until the kike leaves but preserved for future study.

Image.

He thinks it's "education."

Probably a shill thread, but I'll reply anyway. You have to infiltrate and take down the Jews from the inside. Hitler offered Honorary Aryan status to several kikes, but they had to earn it first. We need some information or some sort of mission for us to be able to trust you. If all goes well and you help us out, you'll be last on the Day of the Rope. Nothing personal, but we can't allow your genes to continue on.

I'm neurotic as fuck but I'm not sure it's just because I'm Jewish. I have a really fucked up state of mind but it might be my childhood, which was kind of bad.

Ashkenazi Jews have a very high rate of mental illness.

You're most likely mentally ill because of inbreeding user.

What scares me is that White nationalism is really rising fast now, and seems to be making its way into the culture like never before.

The issue for me is that White nationalism today doesn't accept Jews. I can't fully support you guys if you won't let Jews who hate Judaism in.

I hate Zionism and Judaism, I just want to help White people reassert themselves and become who they are again. I feel like antiwhite Jews just make Jews look bad, and make us at risk of attacks.

I'm just trying to help, OK?

Sure mate, you are an honorary aryan from now on, now go to Israel and stay there.

We don't need you. You need us.
No more.

We're hardly going to take pity on your if you're just trying to save your own skin. This sounds more like a plea bargain than anything.

Honestly OP your best bet is just to pretend to be white and LARP as a Pagan or something.

Start dressing up in the most stereotypically jewish attire, become a journalist/e-celeb and start shilling for evropa.

You're correct of course. Still makes me furious to read this delusional kike try and rationalize why he's "one of the good ones" because he recognizes that the behavior of his race is destructive on a cosmic level. He still fails to acknowledge that it's in his very DNA to behave like a subversive parasite and thinks that "education" is what is needed to make kikes stop acting like kikes. It makes me hate kikes even more to bear witness to this.

We don't need your support you stupid rat. We need you to hold still while we gas you.

I'm kind of mentally ill but I am functional. I just overthink and I …….. kind of almost tourretes-like behavior a lot of times.

But I'm not a bad person. I think that Jews have a lot of emotional hostility inside because we are naturally sort of paranoid.

But Israel accepts Arabs just because their religion is Judaism. Ben Shapiro (Ashkenazi Zionist) married A SEPHARDIC CUNT

the more the merrier, we all need each other imho

The reason NatSoc scares kikes like you is we believe every race deserves it's own space. That doesn't work for the jew because it's impossible for them to be self-sufficient. In order for the jew to exist they need a host country.

I'm 19. Never fucking did anything politically, never hurt anyone. I was just born into this fucking situation. Come on. I just want to be respected and understood.

You don't have to like me, but don't act like I'm a fucking verminous worm. I'm not. I really just want to helpp!!!

Maybe CRISPR could solve the problem in the future.

Just completely get rid of all traces of Jewish DNA in Ashkenazim .

If you want to help the white race you should start assassinating kikes in positions of power like Soros or Chuck Schumer and don't stop until you are dead. That would help the white race. Otherwise, you're just in the way.

(heil'd)
Why even bother? Why not just get rid of them all and be done with it?

I want to use whatever fucked up DNA I have to help you though, I really do. It's selfish for me, anyway, which should prove I can be trusted.

It's both morally and intellectually the best option to be pro-White nationalism. Just …. come on…. we are not a big problem if you force us to conform and don't allow us to have influence.

I'm all for Jews having no legal right to vote or donate money or …. own any media influence at all. fuck.

Are you trying to preach to us what is moral?

Wear this and come to my office every morning at 8 am.
Ab.

Honestly i'm sure not we could ever convince the majority of whites to violently genocide an entire race even if it's the logical thing to do. It's our fucking pathological empathy(except Niggers if they chimp out hard enough).

Soft genocide however I think is at least possible.

I'm saying YOUR WORLDVIEW IS MORAL. I'm literally defending White nationalism.

I know I'll never be truly White but it makes sense for Jews to be allies of White nationalism. With Blacks, for instance, it makes no sense, Jews are different.

We are not 100% different from Whites, like niggers. Come on. I want to completely subjugate most kikes, too.

okay - sure - let's accept you into the ethnostate (we won't). What the fuck do you think your kike children will do?

Genetics are a hell of a drug m8y. If you can truly see the evil that is your people, then do what you can to subvert them from within. It's in your blood; you know you can do it - make it happen. The best you can hope for is a statue or monument in the white ethnostate paradise when we pull through this mess.

Well if you want to help us then expose the jews publicly and loudly but I can't promise that you will be safe. Too many people are SUPER mad at the jews for the irrepairable messy situation (((they))) put us in. Think this as a revenge against them for the messy situation that you never wanted to be burnt in this increasingly politically unstable world.

It is still in infancy so no it won't happen now.

I know a great way to prevent Jews from having influence!
It's called remove the Jews

I just want to be a White guy and help eradicate Jewishness.

I know youre mad, but I was just born into this fucked up situation. I would just deny being Jewish and join a WNist group, but I cant.

I look too fucking Jewish and my last name is too fucking Jewish. I'm stuck.

I hate being a Jew among Jews, it's just an anti-western suicide cult. G-d help me

Honestly OP if you want to respect us begging isn't the way. People like us respect strength, will, and conviction. If you made this thread offering a plan to infiltrate Jewish organizations we might have listened. With us you need to earn respect, not sympathy or pity.

Honestly this thread just illustrates our fundamental differing mindsets.

>>The issue for me is that White nationalism today doesn't accept Jews.
So the Jew admits it, your people have corrupted everything they have touched. The one thing which disallows you to touch it and you don't know what to do. How often Jews have used White Nationalism in the 70s and 80s to move forward their plans and how wrong you were for waking us up.

Wear this.

>>can't even say God
Go back to your 4chan honeypot yid!

Nobody woke us up but anons. Without imageboards white nationalism would still be in the sorry state it was before we came around, it would be impotent and weak.

Anons are the leaders of the modern white nationalist movement, people like David Duke and all of the old guard are now completely irrelevant.

I am just submitting to the fact that I need you guys to survive. It's not easy. I'm trying to be humble.

I know that my people have mother fucked everything up, and I am being open about it.

Come on, please

White nationalism needs to be friendly to Jews like me. I know I'm not White, but I can be honorary White basically.

A mod made this thread.

kike, we've successfully fended off the spear chuckers for millennia until your shitty race decided to intervene.
Nah. You kikes literally offer nothing to whites in the case of fending off the brown hordes (ignoring the fact you brought them here). Israel depends fully on white goy slaves to defend their plot of land in the desert, the IDF wears diapers to stop the mess when pissing themselves after seeing Palestinian rock throwers a mile away.

You owe everything to whites, we owe you nothing. Your "contributions" to white society are non-existent, you only detract. Niggers have added more positivism to white society than your rat race.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. If the whole unedited truth is allowed to spread in an unimpeded manner and is absorbed and accepted by the masses, the majority of whites are going to be looking for blood and revenge for what the kikes have wrought upon us for so long. Americans especially will be absolutely fucking enraged by the level of deceit they have been subjected to as a nation. The elite kikes are well aware of this which is why they are so frantic in suppressing the truth. It's not the least bit outlandish to entertain the idea that this all ends in literal genocide of the jews from Earth. (((They))) certainly don't think that is outlandish, and behave accordingly.

Don't beg, it's disgusting.

How can we respect or trust you if you don't respect yourself?

Gee i hope this 19 year old jew doesnt turn on us at some point

Seriously you need to stop referring them as 'your people'. Your adopted and it is likely they see you as a tainted thing. Jews doesn't care about their own people. They are more than happy to sell their children.

Why?

I promise I won't. I even revere Hitler and National Socialism. I'm committed.

Because I am your TRUE ally like almost no other nonwhite is.

I actually open up about the shittiness of my group

it's just honesty though, unless you prefer me to be deceitful.

Sadly, this is a real possibility

We can say God, we know He exists in all things, you just have to admit it and do his work.
And therein lies your salvation. I can help you no more than showing you what you look like to us. Webm related.

No, but please do beg some more. You are going back to the middle east

(checked)

Dubs confirm. Anons are the future and the future belongs to anons.

I actually laughed. You're a fucking crazy kike, dude. The fact that you don't even see how retarded you sound is hilarious.

he's just being honest, he is kind of an asshole but it's true

No problem at all, we'll just splice a sequence from a gros michel banana and… wouldya look at that, a new foreskin! Oh, happy days, we have dejewed the first of a population, such progress, such ambition, marvelous…

No but really, most Americans hate jews and if I was jewish, I wouldn't be bragging about it. Lucky for you, and also the probable cause for your imagined demise, is the fact that most Americans are cut so you sorta can't just check that. I escaped the knife, but I side with the cutfags branded by the kings of your race. You may not see the reality, but judaism/zionism is an ethnomonarchy with lord rothschild at the helm and a few billions peons at his service. Normal jews amount to the titled aristocracy and will be legally discriminated against if white nationalists took power. Now what about mixed races you ask? Well they'll be your new neighbors… in Canada, because that'll be the failed state that all the dregs emigrate to when discriminatory laws are reinstated.

Just an imagined scenario, unfortunately for this board, the jews haven't loosened their grip on power much.

God I fucking miss world peace.

Season 2 never.

So he honestly thinks we ought to remove the end of our penis (just because)
Think about that.

Are you serious or joking? I honestly can't tell.

No I don't agree with him, but I think he is being honest. He thinks the way to stop white genocide is for Whites to become Jews.

I think it's retarded, but he's just trying to help (in his dumb kike way)

JEWS LIKE ME - only

OTHER JEWS/MOST JEWS - fuck em

HOW ABOUT NO, NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU JEW!
There are no honorary whites, are there any honorary blacks or Jews? Your usual tactic of subverting white's natural altruism doesn't work here.

But my chinese cartoons

I'M ANTI ZIONIST THOUGH, I DON'T SUPPORT THE EDL, WHICH IS PRO-ISRAEL

Spoiler that shit.

oh wow

Under-rated post

It's the genital mutilation. It fucks your race up. And you've been doing it to yourselves for thousands and thousands of years. It's become ingrained in your genetics. Your first experience of life, when you aren't even conscious, is a monster strapping you to a table and cutting off the part of you that has the most sensitive nerve endings, without your mother to protect you:

- That's why you have obsessions with strong women
- That's why you think the world is out to get you
- That's why nature terrifies you and you want to destroy it (because new-born babies can't live in nature) It's why you exclusively live in cities.
- It's why you hate the world and want to take revenge on it
- It's why you parasite (it's a perversion of the infant stage)
- It's why you are obsessed with sex, why homosexuality and pedophilia are so prevalent
- It's why neurosis are so common

STOP WITH THE CIRCUMCISION

But we don't need you, or any other non-white for that matter.
Letting in "le good jews" is the worst fucking idea I ever heard. how many scared yids are going to cry to whitey to let them in? How many of those yids are going to repeat the cycle as soon as one generation passes? This has literally happened hundreds of times before. Why should we trust you now? Seriously, why?

Consider this:

mutilating the genitals of children may be a contributing factor to the neurological problems of your race.
There's hundreds of things you could rail against from your ivory tower that would make you one of the rare ones.

Here's a advice for kikes who want to be good. Fully reject judaism and identity of jewishness, convert if in spiritual need, marry non jew, identify exclusively with whites as your tribe, be honest and stay out of anything even remotely related to finance, politics, education and media.

Any other Jews in the past are not honest like me, they say that "the problem isn't Jews, but liberal Jews"

I fully admit JEWS AS A WHOLE ARE A CANCER. I am trying to help wake people up before it's too late,

My own fucking mother wants to disown me because I admitted to her my views on Hitler and race and Zionism once when drunk.

Damn, ass semites are the same. This is the exact same exact shit the muslims pull.

There was a time when Jews believed that the world will convert to Judaism, so some stupid kikes think that way.

It's part of why I hate Judaism. Judaism doesn't safeguard race. Judaism accepted niggers as Jews in every synagogue in America.

Wake people up, that's on you.
There are no good cancer cells.

Posts like these convince me more and more than the majority of people obsessed with jews because they're jews and jewishness are jews themselves

I personally know a small group of Jews who think like me, we are ashamed of our people's filthy action, and we are totally pro-White.

The Jewish community is like the fucking Soviet Union, you can't think or say anything different. Please understand. I would love to destroy kikery forever.

If we accepted even ONE SINGLE JEW, we would be back in the same situation we are in at some point in the future.
If a few of the hundreds of rats that had infested your attic and walls were clean-looking white rats, instead of dirty brown rats like the rest, would you let them live because they "seemed" different to the others?
Would you let them stay in your attic because they "seemed" "nicer"?
Knowing that they will breed more rats in short order, and that most will be typical rats, not "nice" rats?
DNA is destiny
If you are a jew now, you and your descendants will ALWAYS be jews

Makes me angry to think those fucking adult swim yids shut it down even though it had great ratings. It would have only gotten bigger and they couldn't bear the thought of it. Sam's got other stuff in the works but WP was on a whole different level.

If we did that then the world will be in even more worse situation since we are capable of nuking the whole world permanently. A extremely reckless plan so no I won't act like a jew. Nobody wanted to die under jewed white people including me.

I on't mind jewish dissidents, as long as they are content to be steriized after final victory. Could even assign them to some cool stuff like archeological work to find jewish artefacts for the museum, or writing mini-books on how to identify jewish behavior and prevent it in other species. Some people are just angry and can't see past the injustices visited upon them, it is understandable, but strategic interest should always hold value. A revrse version of "Rules for Radicals" would be interesting to read written from the perspective of a jew who rejects judaism.

Either way, if we don't win the top kikes are simply going to destroy both whites and low-tier jews as described by albert pike. Rotshchid and co wil be ruling a world of niggers from a bunker with supercomputers somewhere. No whites, no opposition, no other jews, no competition, bingo, endgame achieved.

Look, kike-user, you aren't going to find sympathy from most anons here. You're 19. You aren't in control of the cycles of history, any more than we are. We have nothing to offer you. You're in a bad situation, but all you can do is disown your side, you can't join ours. It's not in your power and it's not in ours.

All you can do is work on yourself. Try your best to b a good person irl. Disown judaism privately. Try to be a a moral Christian, both for yourself, and for others. What happens down the road is not in anyone's control. At least you understand when the Day of the Rope comes why whites will hate you. Most jews will see it as a validation of their genital-mutilation induced paranoia. When that day comes, you will probably have to flee to Israel. I think that's what the zionists want.

Also read my previous post:

You talk like a fucking meme or something. Like how a cartoon schemeing kike would talk, fuck. No, we don't trust you. Why don't you go live in isreal with other jews? Is it because you love living in prosperous white nations and understand jews are worthless and make worthless societies?
Sorry dude but you don't deserve to live with us. I'm sure plenty of blacks and mestizos want to be "honorary whites" so they can live in our nice nations. The fact is, if you were born a non-white you must live in a non-white society. yes, they are shitty, but that's how the world is.

Just because you and other non-white subhumans cry and beg to live in our nations doesn't mean you are entitled to them.

Who are you fucking kidding? This WAS you, you made this video, you are so fucking transparent it is ridiculous. You are a fucking parasite trying to latch itself onto something righteous so you can reap the benefits. You see how injurious your jew brethren are and instead of DOING SOMETHING TO HINDER THAT you post here and expect sympathy and camaraderie without even an attempt to earn it or justify such a ridiculous notion. The reason that "jews need to be gassed" is not a meme is that they are a virus, they will spread and infect the host time and time again if allowed, in order to save the host and ensure the fourteen words are followed they must all be rooted out. There is no such thing as "based jew", your psychosis and sense of self entitlement that fucking OOZES off your posts and your fucking video because who the fuck are you fooling OP that IS YOU are all evidence that you are no ally, you are an opportunist trying to hedge your bets.

The content of this post is the ONLY REASON why you are posting, the heart of your concern. You are weak and you hope for sympathy just because you are not in an illbeogtten position of power, as though somehow a jew without an abundance of stolen shekels is somehow a terrible injustice. This is why you do not deserve any of that which you seek.

Yes, this is fine. No more of that passive aggressive bullshit from your video, you make videos and content and name the jew relentlessly. I personally appreciated Bobby Fischer because he was intelligent and used his jew psychosis against other jews. If you do so with the same fervor as Bobby Fischer then, and ONLY THEN will I consider anything for you aside from gas gas and gas.

You mean like 9 of the 11 "oligarchs," all Jews, who stripped Russia bare through "privatization" and laundered the money through the jew March Rich, who then got a pardon from Clinton at the behest of Abraham Foxman?

You're a dishonest, attention seeking fucking kike. you're been told 10x what to do. You aren't giving any interesting info, but i fully believe you are a jew since you are so fucking self-centered you genuinely believe the entire world revolves around YOU. No one cares if you live or die. You've been told what you can do.

Stop shitting up the board with your fake self-flagellation. "Pious-fraud." It's what Jews have a talent for that must be said to be different in kind as well as degree.

Sage.

You're just seeing what you think is true, but it's not. This is just how I talk, I'm a fucking nerd.

LOL no I didn't fucking make that video. A lot of Jews are obsessed with White nationalism, though

Bobby Fischer is my ally, he was 100% Jewish blooded but anti kike.

But user you don't understand, you need to give the heebs your shiksa- I mean, white women.
Don't you see he is a good jew? :) He deserves one of our women for not liking the shitskins his people brought in.

c'mon user have a heart.

CLOSE IT DOWN.

Nope.
White doesn't mean skin, it's a term for those of european heritage, kikes aren't european, they're pale sandniggers.
Be proud of your heritage even though there isn't much to be proud of. if any Every ethnicity deserves to be proud of their heritage, that's a tenet of nationalism. Just stay the fuck away from other ethnicities.

Circumcision and matriarcal societal structures and thought patterns, coupled with biological problems and generational inbreeding. Your race got fucked up because essentialy, they were the first cucks, and ony went downhill from there.

Check out this dank nationalist jewish guy

FUCKING BASED

FUCK YOU
WE DO NOT WANT YOUR VILE DNA
KILL YOURSELF

my current GF is an irish/german/italian mix and honestly it's not like ashkenazi is TOTAL sandnigger-tier, I'm like Greek-tier White. Right?

It's always the same with you people. Your bastard race came into existence came into existence by intermixing of the original brown semites dominant alleles with white European nobility.Now that the tide is about to shift again you're begging for white DNA to feed upon and mercy.

You want to help us that's fine, but don't expect us weakening our already mangled racial standards in return. It's not that we don't want to be generous, but … I dunno … that could … potentially lead to the emergence of a race of chameleon people weakening whites from within.Seem like a familiar pattern?

Kill the best of ``non``-Goyim, as you kill the best of snakes.

That's because we are like strawberry for them to suck on. We taste good like the strawberry.

I HATE SHAPIRO, HE IS ZIONIST
(I'M NOT ZIONIST)

No.

Make sure you have a good hiding place ready, you ugly kike.

If you are a traitor to your own then what sort of loyalty could you ever have to not your own? You're simply a race traitor like a cuck and I hate cucks of all races, they're all weak.

Jews like you are why I wish the Holocaust was real. You betray your own, you betray others, you betray yourself, you are hated by all and nothing to anyone, chosen.

Fuck off with your D&C you gross kike sandnigger

You want to be us but you are missing the entire ethos of national socialism, you are ignoring what we would call the struggle, you do not get to jew the stages, you dont choose an identity off a shelf or haggle for a culture to belong to.

You hate jews? how does that make you a NatSoc and not just someone who has realised a truth about their culture. NatSoc is not hating jews, its community, self, family and a thousand other things you simply will never understand because profiting from my neighbor would never come into my mind.

Appropriating a culture that is not his own? What other cultural identity do jews have other than persecution and shekels user? Oh right mutilating their offspring and sucking bloody baby cocks.

I don't think White nationalism is like a strawberry, WTF?

no way in hell that guy is Ashkenazi, he is Sephardic or Mizrahi.

I refuse to go to Israel because it's majority non-Ashkenazi now.

I simply do not believe you. That video was you. I remember the thread, I remember the behavior of that OP and I trust my instinct, before you even posted that video back in this thread I knew it was you. Regardless, none of this changes the fact that you have done nothing more than pay lip service to WN while pleading for some sort of special treatment for being a disadvantaged kike. DO SOMETHING OF MERIT to rebut jewry, then, and only then will you even be considered as anything more than a fucking parasite.

YOU'RE THE SAME AS THEM.

Okay then tell me why they are so obsessed with the white nationalism?

The way you feel about sephardic and mizrahi and ethiopian jews are the same way we feel about you.
We don't like you and we don't want to live around you.

because he's trying to hedge his bets in case there is anuddah shoah in his lifetime.

Great post.

I think this thing with Prof. Weinstein has him (and many other jews) spooked. I couldn't stop watching the videos and interviews on that story last night.

We should pounce on this opportunity. Hell, we should meme "White" to mean "jewish" in normie space. Then whites like us could go up to jew-progressive male college professors and openly spout anti-semitism to their faces, and then hide behind "attacking their white privilege"

You can think whatever you want. That motherfucker is obviously Israeli from his accent, and I'm not. I'm American. Fuck.

But Ashkenazim evolved for over 1000 yrs in Europe, we have a lot of Slavic genes now, and I think we are White enough as long as we are forced to be prowhite and have no voting or financial power

I see it as the future. It's a rising titan. It's inevitable. And I want to be on its good side. I am ashamed of how Jews have fucked up so badly, I really am.

I am friends with an old Jew who spent his entire life and supported David Duke and Rockwell in the past. He realized that the only way to make peace between Jew and gentile was to destroy Judaism/Zionism (same shit)

The community of Jews who think like I do is small as fuck, but we are good. Most Jews are 100% enemies and must be given no rights,

White nationalism isn't true ethno nationalism either. As Germanic European I'm very different from Slavic and Mediterranean people. The only place for you is the stake or the oven.

There will be time to go our seperate ways once we kicked out all the semites from whites nations, and gotten the nigs in check.

I just want to be a humble dude in a big White country and not fucking bother with anyone.

Ashkenazi Jews are like halfway between sandnigger and European, and I sure as fuck don't want to be pro-sandnigger. I hate them.

I just wish every goddamn Jewish gene in my body could be nuked out of existence.

fml

"you can think whatever you want"

and you still have not declared any intention to do anything to further the cause of WN.

Gas yourself, thanks

How can there be rights when there are no people to have them?

Yea it does and why not? I was always aware of this.

I live in a majority shitskin area and I'm disgusted by Jews who live in White areas who basically act like "oh let's just be antiwhite scumbags and fuck over america because fuck christianity and europe".

It's fucking horrible man. Come on. I was just born this way. I'm not even that high IQ. Fuck everything.

Except…. repeatedly say I'm gonna expose kikes

Bro, being "white' is not simply about not being black/brown. Being "white" is traceable lineage and characteristics provenient from ancient germanics (aryans), mostly from the great migrations era. Germanics and their subsects (franks, anglos, spaniards, lombards, etc) tace their blood and dna structure back to the first of our kind (supposedly what people call odin, thor, etc, could be ayy lmaos, we don't honestly know the whole deal). Jews have their DNA provenient from another source entirely. Somewhere along the way one of your ancestors probably mated with a white one, but you need to understand we are not even the same species, in the same way blacks and jews come from different evolutionary sources.

You and every. singe. other. nonwhite in existence. If everyone got what you want because you were a "good lil' non-white" then America would be Brazil.
You want to live around whites because they bring you nice clean societies and lots of goodies. You don't deserve shit, kike.

You are the weight holding us down, and we're not making an exception for any non-white in our ethnostate.

This is a horrible idea, it would backfire.

Jews are not overall loyal to the White race, and they would simply be turned MORE antiwhite. Huge mistake.

no no no

How?

The most effective means I can think of for you to do something would be using the fact that you are a virus to make videos and such clearly and concisely calling out and showing the doubletalk nature of jewry, using your jewlubricant on your skin developed over generations to make inflammatory videos against kikes which help redpill the masses followed by gassing yourself on video for greater exposure to be a martyr for the cause.

Anyway, I'm done with this, this is going nowhere unless I see action

Idiots like her are endangering the survival of Ashkenazim.

Kind of?

You are, wholeheartedly, an Ashkenazi Jew that needs to ally with Whites to ensure Jewish survival. This is a plea bargain.

So long as you identify with Jews — even one iota — you cannot be one of us. You can be, at best, an informer of sorts.

Until your core identity is inseparable from ours, you are just another jew.

also in unrelated news but come on, 5533 posts remaining until 9999999 get

Jewishness is not about heritage but religion.
For example, ethiopian jews are not the least jewish, do as many genetic tests as you want they are not jewish, jewish religion does not care because its about their faith and not their ancestors.
For this prosolites are also considered jews, because they converted.

this is why I hate Judaism

OOO YA CAUGHT ME

I'M LOYAL TO ASHKENAZIM AND I THINK WE NEED WHITE NATIONS TO NOT BE WIPED OUT BY MUDSLIMES, SPICK AND NIGGERS

Spoiler alert: I'm not fucking pretending that's not the case. I'm being honest and OPEN

fuck

Demand everyone to sterlize the mental ill people. The jews are mental ill so it is likely they will be sterlized along with mental ill people.

Judaism is the expression of the Jewish soul.

I don't believe in sterilization, just mass deport all darks, and keep the Jews who pledge loyalty to White power and agree to destroy jewishness

Sorry, but coming from a mischling, there is literally nothing you can do, Mark.
Just sit tight I guess, and pretend to be white on Holla Forums, don't say you're a kike unless you want to be shitposted. Fixing Jews starts with you, and every other Jew, if that doesn't work, we might see each other in the ovens.

You can get half-way there.

Jews are mixed race, by definition. Judaism is a religion. Drop the religion, drop any association with the history of Jews, and just become one of the unfortunate mixed-race mongrels populating the world. Tat gets you half-way there.

But as long as you remain Jewish, your identity remains founded on a racist, miscegenistic religion which specifically targets white people (your Amalek) for self-destruction by any means you can bring about, most esp. through deception. As long as you remain Jewish, you can never be trusted because the very foundation of your identity is at war with purely white people.

Getting half-way there puts you on par with other peoples in my eyes: not white, but not an implicit threat to other races. It's a start that can be built on in successive generations, as we slowly learn to improve the genetic stock of mankind. This is creational thinking that spreads to joy, rather than the destructive vindictiveness that Jews secretly harbor and justify through your religion.

tl;dr - make a complete break from Jewishness, and your children can be improved

I tried to join atomwaffen IRL but they very quickly realized I was Jewish and using a fake name.

fuck my life

Just try to lessen the number of circumcised people, op. This alone would be huge for the whole planet.

He can no more break from "Jewishness" as one of us can break from "Whiteness."

You probably should have been honest with them, also I meant behaviorally wise, not crypto wise.

Tbh I think everyone whom are non-white people should be sterilized so the whole world can become white.

Be happy that traitor didn't kill you because he killed the poor two guys.

What do you not understand about Holla Forums requiring your
100% UNDIVIDED LOYALTY
do you not understand? You want us to accept you into the fold. In order for that to happen, you can't have ideological/emotional/cultural/any other ties. If you don't understand that, then… I guess… try to. Otherwise, you're beyond hope of redemption.

Well, that's the debate, isnt it? Can Jews cease being Jewish?

I think they can, though the genotype will always be responsible for the suffering they've caused through the ages.

I got caught and kicked out of there months before.

I look too Jewish and they figured out my real name was very Jewy. I literally just wanted to help them. Fuck. It's not fair. Just….. it's not like I'm a nigger. I'm White enough IMHO.

Where do Jewish puffy lips come from?

Why not just destroy the Jews?

I think it's a middle eastern thing, I dunno.

Just force us to be anonmous Whites. We'll live in some White area and blend in, go to church

Censor Jewish books and websites, even, whatever it takes. Eradicate the identity and memory of Jewishness.

Japs get a pass. They're not white but they don't bother anybody on their island. They know what happens if they do.

like it or not, they are people… once you strip them of their history, culture, and hateful religion

Culture is the social expression of biology.
Judaism is the expression of the Jewish soul.

genetic expression can change, even over the course of a single lifetime
this is epigenetics

Tell me about your based Abbos and Africans.

technically ashkenazi jews are half white, half middle eastern as determined by genetic tests.

ashkenazi jews lie halfway between southern europeans and palestinians/middle easterners

That'd be nice, and I thought that we should just genocide all low IQ non-western races. Except that we need some genetic diversity to defend our species against disease and other catastrophes like asteroid-induced flooding, supervolcanoes and other shit where only savages could survive. Ultimately, the continuation of our species is more important to me than a 100% white world.

For instance, O blood type has no resistance against cholera, but AB does, etc.

So unfortunately genociding every nonwhite, (possibly even just killing off most nonwhites) could spell doom for mankind.

There's no reason not to have a white global majority, though.

fair enough.

We probably are. I feel absolutely no loyalty to Sephardic and Mizrahic Jews, though, they can burn in hell.

I just want to be a fucking westerner and act White and forget about being a Jew. Jewishness is a fucking burden on my life. Fuck it. Not all Jews want to wipe out Whites, at all.

this is dumb

Wiping out 99% of Browns and Blacks would be GREAT

Fuck off cuck

No. They have proven this themselves over the course of history. They are a cancer that cannot overcome their own nature. Put aside your foolish altruism and accept that in order for the world to have true peace and prosperity the jews need to be wiped from the planet to ensure they never get up to their typical disgusting behavior again.

Fuck you, you stupid kosher faggot.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Maybe you could convert and become a christcuck?

You would really rather see humanity go extinct?

Ah, that explains it.

We are, technically. As long as we can produce viable offspring, we are all, by definition, one species. The same way dogs and wolves are the same species. Same deal with wild hogs and pigs.

Unless you have a nobel prize winning redefinition of species classification hidden up your sleeve, of course.

Fuck off commie. This is why I suppport WNism.

In order to have based intent, you first have to have enough intelligence to be able to think. Ashkenazi Jews (only) can pass that level, though they aren't as smart as they like to believe.

Again cease being Jewish, drop the pretense of victimhood, deny any association with Jewish history, culture, curse their goddamned religion, and that get's a former Jew on the slow-but-valid multigenerational path to redemption. I doubt most Jews would choose this path, but some few are choosing it (it's been shown to me) without even consulting speculative Aryans the likes of Holla Forums. These people are not a threat to anyone, and are learning to be good citizens. They don't need to swing by the neck until expiring. They aren't a threat to anyone.

White people are already diversitic so we don't need the non-white people to race mix with us.

like… if you ever catch me promoting immigration, racemixing or SJW shit, by all means fucking gas me into the grave, but holy fuck it's like… I'm 100% a true ally of White nationalism.

It' a long. slow road to true redemption, but it is worth it.

user, i have something to tell you.

But we cannot produce viable offspring. Mixed race offspring is low quality dog shit. Hapas, mulattoes, mischlings, spiggers, chiggers, jiggers… they're all shit tier.

You're perpetuating bullshit. Whites do not need non-whites to survive. It's the exact fucking opposite.

So you're saying, Jewish history, culture, and religion is responsible for their obsession with feces, urine, buttholes, raping children, and it's not something deeper?

THIS!

Even some Jews during Nazi Germany worked tirelessly for National Socialist ideals and despised Judaism, most had converted willingly to Christianity (some did not and became agnostic) way before 1940. Today Jews created the specific self hating Jew meme to explain away these Jews their innate character beliefs such as their longing for justice, righteousness, values, morals and ultimately seeing Judaism for what it was.

After 1/16th lineage you were considered white according to NS Germany (the well was still poisoned), even if you had nigger blood, but were basically forbidden to become a full citizen in the Germanic Reich, much like the current Switzerland system where you can go there to work and pay taxes your entire life there for over 40 years but never become a actual citizen since the ascension process to citizenry is extreme difficult.

No amount of Jew blood would ever be able to become a full citizen. A full jew and a 1/4th jew would not be allowed. A 1/4th jew with 1/4th jew would create a 1/8th jew.

These things were also done as Zionist Jews also wanted their race to be purebred and wanted to stop the ongoing interbreeding.

There doesn't exist a whole lot of information regarding Jews in Nazi Germany, Current Jews refrain from researching it as well.

No, I'm not saying that. There's definitely a large genetic component to behavior. I'm saying that some Jews, or perhaps more accurtely former Jews, have thought those behaviors through to their ultimate conclusion and reached an epiphany: they don't want to be Jews anymore. This is a valid and commendable self-understanding. Through their (based) intent, they can fully break with the past, and build something new. Indeed, they already are. This is happening.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this thread is a prime reason why everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY that comes on this board must lurk for at bare minimum two years before posting.

What the fuck has happened to this board, it seriously has become indistinguishable from cuck/pol/.

Jewishness goes beyond their fucking history, culture or religion you deluded twat. Whites like you are a large reason why the kikes weren't disposed of long ago like they should have been. Faggots like you will do anything to excuse the tiny minority of what you deem to be "good" jews so you can feel like your pathological altruism is sated when in reality what needed to be done was total extermination so future generations of whites would be safe without a risk of the yids you let live regress back to the mean and start jewish trickery once more. Goddamn it when will we learn from our mistakes and GET RID OF THEM ALL?

AGREED AND IT'S FUCKING INFURIATING TO WITNESS

First time since the end of the last ice age.

Yea, lurk moar, faggot. Holla Forums isn't just a board of hate. It's a board of truth, teased out through conflict.

first time since King David, anyway

THE TRUTH IS THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS AND JEWS CAN NEVER CEASE BEING JEWISH

thanks for being understanding user, I also never expect to be fully accepted as "one of you" but I'm disgusted by the behavior of Jews and I can 100% never be part of them…. I want a better world, not one of sexual degeneracy, diversity quotas and barbarism.

Fuck.

Oxymoron. Get gassed.

A bit late and can't be bothered to read the whole thread but I glanced at a few. It feels like you are asking, or at least getting responses, in how to be the most useful or "do/don't do X". But why does this get treated different from anything else? There is no shortcut and if people still distrust you at the end of the day it is up to them. If you are all accused to avoid heavy work then prove them wrong.
If you are honest you will figure out what to do yourself without anyone else monitoring, and action speak louder then words. Why are you even concerned what a Taiwanese carpet weaving board thinks anyway?

This will probably sting in the eyes on some posters, but I will never ever meet OP in person and if he try to be helpful instead of crying for acceptance online then so be it. This thread is stupid.

I'm not a "Good Jew", I'm just a guy born Jewish who realizes Jewishness and Zionism are disasters and fucking everything up. I want to try to be good, but I don't claim to be perfect.

I'm selfish as fuck sometimes, I really am.

Nah.

Killing yourself is literally the only way to be a "good jew"

I met some guys irl from different NS groups, but they were onto me pretty fast for being Jewish. I just wanted to blend in but I couldn't.

Sucks to be me. Also I'm a total failure at getting girls or being popular, so yea fml

thanks asshole, I write this as someone who has suicidal thoughts once in a while.

Go fuck yourself, asshole, I'm just trying to do the right thing. I know that Judaism/Zionism is evil and I want to help kill it.

Whatever.

So nomadic subhumans didn't rape, kill, and occupy Canaanite land and take on their gods?

The fact is, the extremely rare jews that have a decent sense of morality, kill themselves. This is why is said that there are no good jews, a conscious jew hates himself most of the time or feels a inner conflict.

Your suicidal thoughts are your vague vestiges of a conscious attempted to terminate you for being a hebraic abomination. Pull the trigger, OP. Do the right thing.

But I have never fucked over anyone. I'm a good person.

Go to hell, psycho. I fully endorse national socialism. You're just a LARPer and a twisted person. You aren't any kind of person anyone should respect.

I'm not an abomination, I'm an openminded and broken person, honest enough to admit I'm part of something bad (Jews). I want to help fix that.

So yea, KYS and remember you're evil.

Remember, Jews are NOT white.

Practically OP is making the "based black man" argument, sure… You may support our cause but you are not white, you will never be white. You are a Jew.

However, if said Jew was determined to do damage on the inside or otherwise support our cause using their Jew powers of subversion and lying (Jews are good at that). But in the end of the day as a movement we cannot trust you…

The greatest, and only, service you can render to humanity as a jew is to end yourself. You want to help? There's only one thing you can do.

That's not an argument, unless you can prove that homo sapiens sapiens is not one species. (Which would cause butthurt on an epic scale, kek.) Otherwise, you're being irrational. You might be weirded out because you don't understand the
of us being members of the same species.

Racemixing would also kill biodiversity, making us weaker to potential plagues. Hapas being psychologically fucked up isn't proof of biological incompatibility, only cultural incompatibility. They can produce offspring, so by definition we're one species.

I'm not saying we're all the same, mind you. r/K selection is a real thing, racial mean IQ differences are real as shit, higher rates of miscarriages with certain mixed ABO bloodtype couples is all real, different levels of Neanderthal DNA, etc. etc. etc. — all legit. I'm not disputing any of it.

You're seem to think that by saying we're one species, I'm saying we're all the same.

A wolf and a shivering teacup chihuahua are the same species. You'd have to be retarded to believe that means they're "the same." A white man and an abo are both human. You'd have to be retarded believe that means they're "the same" or "equal". If you think that's what I'm saying, you're enriched, weapons-grade retarded.

Acknowledging the fact that we're the same species doesn't mean egalitarianism. I'm simply arguing that homo sapiens sapiens should AVOID doing things that up our odds of extinction. As far as we know, we are the only consciousness in the
ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE.

That's so unique, and so precious that it borders on the divine. Preserving conscious life is basically priority #1 from my perspective. And it should be priority #1 from your perspective too — since you're, you know, conscious life.

I'm annoyed that I have to explain this, but I guess it's my fault for not being clear from the start, and just assuming you'd figure it out.

Be patient, the based understanding and anti-Jewish sentiment is only just starting, hasn't peaked yet.

Former Jews are gonna need some name to call themselves, some way to distiguish themselves, while they build their interim culture. I suspect this new culture will last less than a thousand years, but it needs to be built none-the-less.

Of course they did. No one is disputing their history, except Jews of course. To progress, this new identity needs to break from history quite deliberately, self-enforced almost as a mental self-discipline, in the same manner as perhaps Zen buddhistic practices. By doing so, these people will regain their humanity and rejoin the human race.

I'm fucking glad I'm not in such a mood as to believe this post. fuck off you psychotic evil fuck. I'm going to live a life fighting for the truth. That means FUCK Zionism but also FUCK PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Are you sure you are actually Jewish? What is your last name of your parents?

I'm not going to give that info out. I could post a random Jewish surname, but I'm not going to lie. I don' want anyone to know my location or name, since you already know my fucking age.

Nor did Justin Carmical (the guy in the video), but he was depressed.
You have to understand that you have been chosen from birth to be a cold mercenary at the service of a Demiurge (Yahveh/Jeovah/Loki).
Look at how the very act of circumcision prepares one to become a cold drone, you seems to have broke out of it (it's in you) but that is not the case for your fellow kinsmen.
Your god doesn't truly care about you, for that madman, you are nothing more than the next ring of the chain. All for his mastery over gross matter.

archive.is/6Z0zQ

archive.is/bApdn

Why would you want a group? Get strong, dress nice and look useful instead of the "total failure" attitude and eventually someone will approach you instead of the other way around. Human nature value useful people.
If you can't choose your friends (today) look to yourself for the time being. As mentioned I have not read the whole thread and might have missed something, but my first post about improving yourself still holds. You are too concerned with other people.

What the fuck are you on about faggot? You're not even making any sense at this point. If you're not encouraging mixing between the races then why is it important to keep niggers around? How will having niggers on the planet increase our odds of survival? Are you saying we need them around so we can potentially develop medicines from their DNA? What specific purpose are you claiming that non-whites fulfill that helps ensure humanity doesn't go extinct?

Why not just go and preach for the civic nationalist cucks like T_D and sons? You might be able to influence them to take a slightly extreme stance? Is it really because you are adamant in your beliefs in White Nationalism?

Not gonna get far with literal Nazi's who are done with Jews entirely after all the lies and deceit. Plenty of my fellow Nazi's don't even want to deport Jews at this point, they want to slaughter them.

The truth is that your very existence is poison that can only be cleansed by death. Jews are a living, breathing cancer upon civilization as history has proven and you are absolutely no exception. If there's one single shred of goodness anywhere within you, you'll commit suicide to atone for the sin of your birth and leave the world with one less parasite in it.

Re: all the kikes that swarm these boards daily, with the able assistance and protection by the mods, openly posting pro-isreali, pro-zionist propaganda and filling every thread with DisInfo and promotion of every neo-con kike group in the world
That's the only natural progression of a board that has systematically banned every genuine pol/ack who warned of Trump's deep rooted jewish ties and the subsequent MOD approved shilling for every neo-con kike operating in world politics.

For the perfect example:
Anyone critical of Gert Wilders' Mossad links during the Dutch elections were banned from here.
Now let that sink in for a moment…

Essentially the very purpose of Holla Forums has been compromised where MODs openly taunt and goad legit anons for pointing out the obvious jewish scam and only threads heralding the greatness of every co-opted and controlled opposition party is promoted, usually stickied and policed heavily by MODS insisting the only way we can grow is by voting for jewish controlled parties because we can never do anything without voting jew.

If you dare point out that voting jew will only lead to the certain death of the West, they repeat the usual jewish mantras
Every single response is carefully crafted and designed to silence and stifle any legitimate pol/ack from speaking the truth or having any kind of healthy discussion over the alleged jewish ties.
Normally this wouldn't be an issue, it's easy to see and smell jewish shilling, only the MODS will back up the jew and ban and delete posts from any genuine user.

This has been the pattern for 2 years now.

As a result Holla Forums has become; to any honest observing outsider looking in, completely ZOG friendly, and only ever promotes groups, orgs, parties that are run top to bottom by jews.
This is the worst thing any nationalist could do, yet as we see, only jewish and freemason controlled parties have been promoted here lately and every genuine nationalist group has been trashed and tarnished.

We need to take back Holla Forumsfrom these Kushner-bot kikes before any plans to retake our countries can ever come to fruition.

I know that you're basically correct but suicide won't help, asshole

Okay, check out, type in your surname, and see which countries it matches. Take note of how many matches there are for Israel and how popular it is ranked.
forebears.io/search

For shame, Holla Forums

Oops, was meant for

I also gave wrong link. This is the surname search:
forebears.io/surnames
It gives statistics. Let us know.

Never in my posts i said that you need to kill yourself, become a better man, free yourself from the shackles of that megalomaniac.

lmao what a kike!

This is the best you can do. If you are successful in showing the cucks the light, we might have some leniency towards you,goldstein.
You would probably have a reproductive limit and be on a watch list, though.

You seem confused. When I say "we" I mean homo sapiens sapiens, not whites per se. If some kind of supervirus ends up killing all whites, but there are mud people, then it won't be the end of the species, and conscious life will continue.

If there are only white humans, and a super virus kills all whites, and there are NO brown untermensch, then the species dies.

How do you not… I dont… What about biodiversity strengthening a population against disease don't you understand?

P.S. Using gene-splicing for disease resistance is a good idea, user.

God you're fucking pathetic. Stop trying to help your enemies better infiltrate, fuck. White altruism really is our downfall.

You know, no matter how different our views all are, this is the only place you can find honest people genuinely hunting for the truth — no matter how much it hurts.

I appreciate you for that.

no homo

night Holla Forums

no matter what is typed it is minimum 1% jewish

Not mine. :-)

This (90) faggot is a prime example of why you should never trust the Pilpul Jew, for he cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back.

No, absolutely not.

I honestly think that the 'honorary aryans' meme is responsible for the fall of the third reich.

Here is what you need to do:
Acknowledge Christ as the one true Messiah, and move to Israel and try to convert those satanic freaks over there.
That's it.

HAHAHA
not gonna lie
that's some good satire

You'll literally never ever become White. Just denounce your race and religion, don't try doing anything bad, and you'll be treated as a well-intended non-aggressor at best. Now get the fuck out.

That depends on your definition of "conscious life."

As it should at that point. A world without whites is a hellscape user. A burnt husk devoid of beauty. A world covered in niggers and shitskins is not a world worth saving. I'd rather see all humans extinct and an Earth covered in beautiful flora and fauna than see a planet inhabited only but subhuman filth who do nothing but destroy and consume.

I agree, but I don't think it justifies sacrificing the quality of life of even a single white child in order to keep niggers alive in Africa or any other shitskin. Gene-splicing for disease resistance is far, far down the line on the list of current priorities.

Do other people in "diverse" situations consider you h'white?

If so, then look. There will always be among us those that have different genes but don't know it, as will among Jews be those of primarily goyish origin.

Their children (and children's children) will in the future genetically blend into the group, or at least would if there weren't that "identity". For example, even 2 negros among 100k whites would be negligible influence several generations down the line should they not mix primarily with each other. I know someone will jump against this, but in genetic sense it is no less true than what we are today. In theoretical situation the solution would be that (1) such people ought to be very few, (2) to breed exclusively with the large ingroup, (3) to not under any circumstances pass their identity on their children (or further).

But the fact that you are aware of your identity in your mind is an issue. The fact is that if you were genetically the same as you are but had no idea that you were Jew in the first place, you would have less troubles than you do now. You would not fear the shoah for example, and you would have no antagonism towards yourself. In such situations, ignorance is bliss. Your clone that didn't know that he was a Jew would be less of a Jew than a self-hating Jew is what I'm saying, I suppose. "It was real in my mind", aside from being a meme does hold some weight.

I'm planning to write a piece on this exploring the metaphysics of Jewish identity in the near future. It's a tough situation for various European nationalities of similar genetic makeup but the issue with Jews (especially Ashkenazis) is pulled to the extreme.

STAGE #1
> Let us in! We, the jews, are good people, you can trust us! Those are just evil haters, don't listen to them! Just let us in! We will assimilate! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ!

STAGE #2
> You know what, we are actually equal to you, , in every aspect in this country, because we contributed greatly contributed to it's development. Jews are actually the best people and everybody else are rubbish, we demand reparations.

STAGE #3

STAGE #4
> The Jews: fuck, we didn't expect this. What's wrong with them? Go to the country

REPEAT STAGE #1

It seems like we are seeing stage #1 here.

TBH we're well beyond stage 1 here on Holla Forums

This post explains it well enough

There is a genetic component and he doesn't hold on to any "ideologically Jewish" beliefs. There's no compromise, he wants to cast off the burdens of that unethical kike-cult and has identified it as opposed to his continued existence. Fine with widespread concern/distrust, but the guy himself hasn't set off any red flags. Though, to OP, as long as you advertise Jewishness it will be used against you. Calls of Jew have no power if you always act in opposition to Zionism, though. Just don't fall for tricks by your fellow Jews.

Holla Forums was never a place for planning though. It's a place for sharing ideas and knowledge. Planning is done elsewhere. "We" don't need to do anything. There is no "we." There is only user.

Would it surprise many on here to learn that most of the jews in this thread are replying to the OP, pretending they are hardcore nationalist goys?

The MODS of Holla Forums are the kikes who openly gaslight its users here, if anyone over the course of the past years hasn't yet worked this self-evident part out yet, then it kind of makes it clear you're too dumb to be of any use to the white resistance movement in any way, anyway.

We are already fanatic and why would they want to pretend to be hardcore nationalists? The nationalism is already growing and will become a truly threat to them. The jews are already freaking out.

Don't punish me for the actions of OTHER JEWS. I'm just a fuckin millennial American fucktard jesus christ have some mercy/compassion

You still have the genetics in that you parasite off of us
This attempt is proof of such

It is impossible to stop the people from hating the jews.

There's nothing worse than a pathetic kike who begs for mercy from his eternal enemy.

You make me think of angels and demon fighting each other for eternal.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE IS OP MARK?
GET BACK IN THE OVEN MARK, YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE IN GAMES

you're in the best position to do it. if you start informing people about how jews want to kill all of them yadayada and they respond with "you're a nazi and a bigot!" you say that you're a jew and you know by experience. that these are things jews say and do between themselves and don't let the goyim know

And there you have it. Can't stop kiking, not even to save your own life. It's your genetic makeup and betrays you every time.

Maddox?