Happening in FL

FLORIDA — Miami Beach police responded to a shooting Sunday night as Memorial Day weekend tourists filled the area—-at least two people were shot in the 200 block of Ocean Drive.

Police responded and an officer-involved shooting occurred at 6th Street and Alton Road.

There was a massive police response and video posted online captured the gunfire.

breaking911.com/breaking-multiple-people-shot-ocean-drive-south-beach-miami-police-say/

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article153202339.html
miamiherald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Religion of peace or nogs?

Here we go!

wew, dallas all over again

Miami is a dangerous mudhole. This is nothing new.

I have a libcuck friend who went down there a few times for the "culture" with his gf. They almost got mugged by a Haitian carrying a machete. He stopped going after that.

Rolling for illegal spic.

AY DIOS MIO CHECK DEM

>miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article153202339.html
Sounds like nogs.

youths*

Probably just some nigger crackheads and bath salts entrepreneurs arguing over whose face gets eaten.

I'm not the Jewish media, so no, they're nogs, aka fucking niggers.
Though in South Beach, its probably at least as likely to be spics.

If trips it's a muslim

either spic or h'uite hispanic who's half-kike

Dubs says it's a muzzie

>miamiherald .com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article153202339.html
As of about 12:40am, police say they've got everyone involved in custody, so snackbar seems unlikely.

Purposeful dubs are meaningless.

The fuck kinda lazy-ass Jew propaganda is that?

nice Satan

Pic related

KEK

Don't know found it on twitter

Almost certainly nogs.

Hopefully no humans were involved then.

I would be willing to bet money that this party-related.

FUCK OFF KIKES!

I cant wait to slaughter you juden trash.

Why are you posting this faceberg teir shill shit here?
kys faggot

Why is she falling out of the Baka Locker?