Jewish Propaganda Discussion Analysis Thread

"White people Baaaaaad, Brown people Goooooood"
Jew propaganda thread
Let's have a thread discussing current anti-White Jewish propaganda we've seen. I've just seen a trailer to a movie that's one of the most blatantly anti-White film I've seen. White guy is typical strawman caricature "Dumb evil White racist", Brown woman is literally described as saint. Brown woman eventually tells White man that people like him aren't needed anymore. And this is just one of many example. Jews have seem to be going out with anti-White hatred in the media lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KZRX_c-Wmg

And in before
I don't know how, I tried one time and took me like half hour. I'm not good at doing it. If someone want to add them as we go that would be great I don't how to though.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter
video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
youtube.
8ch.net/v/res/12650567.html
8ch.net/v/res/12661123.html
archive.is/lEirJ
youtube.com/watch?v=W3RiakSjAiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2nd movie is Logan Wolverine movie

All White mutants are dead and now X men cucks literally have to protect all the Brown and Black mutants in Mexico from the Aryan White villain going after them.

Chris becomes a cuckold

Family guy is literally promoting cuckoldery with Chris raising his hispanics girlfriends children.

>onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter
>video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm

Jewess Mila Kunis “your gonna grow up to be another entitled white dude who thinks he’s awesome for no reason."

I know we had plenty of thread about Bad Moms on here but I don't think we ever mentions this seen where this Jew bitch says her Jew look son might grow up to be another "priviledged White dude". These kikes are so audacious

Thank you I'll try again later. I was able to make it but time I tried but I wasn't able to post because it said it was too large or something. I had to upload and edit it into 30 second clips it was ridiculous. I'll try it again later though.

`man youtube-dl`

If you don't know how to use `man` or if you are using a computer that doesn't have `man` (i.e. Windows) you don't belong here as you are willingly being stupid at this point

I watched this shit last night, year 2024 and one of the rare families left farming corn the old fashioned way is a black nuclear family with perfect diction; whose son is into rode competitions. Literally, nigger what.

Rodeo*

Mex-men: First Class

I died.

Here's literally a picture of the villain in Logan. Its ridiculous how blatant they are with this "minorities good, Whites are evil" narrative.

I'm not going to do it. Its not a big deal. I belong here more than most. For me its just much more convenient to post the youtube vids

And I know we had multiple threads about it but the new Far Cry game has an overt anti-White anti-Christian message.

See:

I have ideas against this propaganda of UBISOFT Far Cry 5

The trailer for this this game is on #3 in youtube trending.

I'm not sure we should give it views, but there are interesting responses we can make:

"Christians are trying to kill you in the game, while muslims kill you in real life"

"I wanna see if ubisoft has the balls to make a game about muslims terrorist that.. y'know, actually exist"

Regardless of what you say, don't sound offended or preachy

Anyway, if you're gonna watch it, don't forget to strategically downvote or report shill comments who want to compare us in some way with the SJWs just to shut down their brainwashing and manipulation

Far Cry 5

Look, look, cristians are bad too, look look, only white men, white men are evil, look look, we are trying to over compensate a opposite world narrative because of muslim terrorists attacks and all garbage made to keep opposite world narrative, look, look, we want to pretend that white women is the most opressed women and living like shit, while muslim women, asian women, black women are fine, white men is the worse men, white women is the most opressed, white men is shit, look, muslims are good, cristian and whites are the evil.

Also, have this game FAR CRY 5 and some other american tv show that i forget the name, seems that the last trend of brainwashing and manipulation will be made on this.

Also, garbage like ubisoft and other industries produce these things also to get money and support of DNC and create a shield to make people forbiden to say something bad against them

Holla Forums really has to stop caring about views, it doesn't matter. Whats more important is the like/dislike ratio and red pilling in the comments. Its going to get views anyway better to give a view and dislike it and expose it in the comment

Holy fucking shit are you serious? Just from these thumb nails alone I no this is going to be garbage.

The new Wonder Woman is a Jewess. How much more propaganda you need?

Yeah, but i think again, i don't want to click in these videos, good luck for the people who click or comment on this, i only would click in these videos if i know mass dislikes and people commenting against this, i prefer to avoid click on them, it's really disgusting for me.

Wonder Woman was kosher as fuck from her inception. On the bright side they're gonna kvetch extra hard when it tanks.

Subhuman streaming white hate live youtube. com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4

x-men is literally jew fantasy that they are mutants with special powers and the goy are persecuting them also fucking hell x-men manages to go to auschwitz every film

Wonder Woman was created by a feminist. It was a broken character from the beginning, so who cares.

Masonic symbols in the trailer. Just took this screen. Notice the poster on the batting cage

She looks like a wall eyed neta-lee hershlag.
Remember when Hollywood had beautiful women in the movies? The kind when you would see them it would take your breath away and you couldnt look away from the screen. I guess fuck that shit gotta put Shlomo's fourth cousin in the lead roll.
Are people tired of super hero movies yet? Theyve been pumping these fuckers out for over 10 years now and most of them are shit.

Pretty much every comic book superhero is Kosher. They were all invented by Jew writers in the 30's

Oy vey

I read this now on Holla Forums , I'm not sure if is true

neogaf finds out the cultists in Far Cry 5 aren't christians and instead are mixed race cultists

salt ensues

Still not getting it, but we need to mine some salt here boys.

They need them to be white christians because mixed race would clash with their 'my poor oppressed minorities' narrative

They need race baiting, i read this on this thread on Holla Forums
8ch.net/v/res/12650567.html

Have this other thread
8ch.net/v/res/12661123.html

Yup, and now we get another capenose kikoganda piece every couple months. Go figure.

More like we tried, but they all got shut down because apparently pointing out propaganda being pushed by the enemy is wrongthink.

That's a funny way to say "stolen from white men who were written out of history".

they named the white villain donald? subtle.

holy fuck i had no idea that Salma bitch was that short.

nice switcharoo again by the Jew. The knockout game is played by niggers and whites are the target, but you allaredy knew that, the problem is that normies and niggers don't.
Thanks to that trailer alone you'll see a rise in the knockout game due to niggers seeing this as revenge. They even placed a guy in the crowd to film the knockout, just the way niggers do it.

Ahahahahahahah, no way! NO FUCKING WAY!

They're literally laughing at us. They're fucking mocking us, they know we know.

It was last seasons American Horror Story, total propaganda bullshit in every single episode of every season. I pirated the first episode, and it has that, and also a bestiality scene where that couple fucks. It's so blatant I point it out to anyone and everyone. Someone is paid to write this, and someone said "yes, this is exactly what we need"

Pretty happy that me and my girl don't even have a TV.
Just got to get her off her liberal websites. Fucking Marry Sue. She reads it when incognito and completely follow the article
it's pretty much her expert panel
((Expert's)) in news are like masturbation for intellectuals that still use the old mainstream. They get to parrot what someone with the (((expert))) tittle said, and they feel smart without having to form an opinion of their own. It's ridiculous.

Kikes always project their on fears onto others, and their tactics are almost always the ones of which they themselves are most vulnerable to. Try them out, everything a kike has used for propaganda works even better against them.

You want to hurt them? Kill their stock. Get them hacked, start industry rumors, dig up dirt PERSONAL DIRT on their dev teams and staff, shit even fake rumors about them, and fucking destroy them directly. Make them the most toxic asset anyone can have in their portfolios and see them crumble.

yeah whats the deal with far cry 5 anyway? I remember thinking they were trying to make whitey look bad in bioshock infinite, but then they eventually show you that the communist nigger uprising is much worse…

Holla Forums trying something to be offended about as usual. Lets just ignore the actual trailer released shows you clearly black members in the cult who you can kill.

No thanks. I already know their means and motives so I don't need to pollute my brain any more than I already have. Least not with that filth.
Jesus you can't even do something wrong right.
No webm no watch.
Step 1:
LURK MOAR FAGIT
Step 2:
Drudge your ass over to >>>/webm/ and scrounge around the threads until you find a string of code and make a .bat for it like a normal/lazy person.
Step 3:
If you can't do step 2 without making a whole new thread just to say "please feed me" you might as well get your bull to shoot you next time he fucks your wife.
Step 3b:
Kill yourself anyway.

You're doing it wrong and OP cant inb4 you faggot.
Theres plenty of guides available.

Can't help but notice a resemblance between the in game cross style, and the german iron cross.

Oy fucking vey.

Boycott and shit all over it. Work everyday to damage these companies.

I wrote a comment in that video basically saying the frustrating (never use dangerous or terms that indicate they are a 'threat', keep them impotent and below you) aspect of this game isn't the direct setting but that the franchise has focused on things like pirates or dictators in the third world. While they are fictionalized, those sorts of things happen very often. Putting white Christians as the enemy is a cognitive bias, putting them on the same level as monsters in the world. The reasons why franchises like COD can get away with muslim terrorist enemies (who always seem to be in the employ of whites or nationalists, but that's another issue) is because those games are supposed to be reflective of the world.

It's a literal inversion of reality whenever this stuff is shown to reinforce a worldview completely at odds with what is actually going on. People are frustrated at things like this game because while leftists are running around burning campuses and assaulting their political opponents, media insists the opposite is just around the corner.

Everybody is getting pretty tired of it and they seem intent on creating the monster everyone wishes to avoid while excusing the actual criminality in the world by just ignoring it. Piling issues while stifling the opposition is purposefully polarizing, everyone defending this rot while hand waving dissent is just playing the corporate stooge without even getting paid.

That being said, I very much support more polarization. When word fails, deed prevails and I pine for justice. When people stop giving a shit about what our enemies say, we can finally lock up the worst offenders and end the leftist feedback loop. Ending the self-assurance and congratulations of the left would destroy it as the true nature of their allies reveals itself.

They seriously need to stop.
Check out 0.23 of this clip.
Crimson harvest playing at the theatre, you should get the obvious connotations.
Posters look like nuclear war. Crimson harvest could refer to "murder she wrote" or EVE. It's probably the former because the Orpheum was a vaudeville theatre that became RKO after the original owner (probably gentile) died mysteriously of appendicitis (probably poisoned) and then a jew Meyerfield took it over. So betrayal like the murder she wrote episode.
However it could also be EVE because crimson harvest in this case involves NPC called the Blood Raider Covenant and it's a recurring event. The underneath of the entrance (in trance) to the theatre looks like a PCB.
Notice the orpheum theatre has the boy love squiggles and the two towers or twin peaks the jew so loves. Check out the grave of Baruckh Goldstein mass mosque murderer that makes Roof look like nothing, and revered as a saint in Israel. Twin towers with lights.

Cue shills telling me about meds etc.

Let me make this clear jewboys, some of us have friends in high places, we get exactly what you're doing and it's going to fuck you up. You think you are clever and so you are, but the snake eats itself.
You ride that snake to the lake now.
Or stop and repent, God forgives all who do.

Nice share user.

re:

You've described guardian's of the galaxy 2, White man created universe, half White god son kills off White father and destroys what he created, aka kill Whites and White civilization, the message that it's what to do, it's OK, it's good, now go blanda up.

Check out the origin of DC Comics, was created by a White guy where the jews jewed him out of the company; sent him with his wife off on an all expenses paid vacation and when he got back, they had taken over.

The show Vikings on history channel is basically a mockery of indo-European culture. They promote homosexuality, interracial sex, feminism and even cuckoldry. Every single man in this show gets cucked, i shit you not. Their explanation for this is "oy vey the vikings were sexually liberated!" when in reality they were strictly homogenous.

There's even a scene were a guy encourages his wife to fuck his brother. She asks him "aren't you jealous?" and his answer is simply "no, im a viking"

I know Holla Forums considers itself a Christian board, but this shit is still aimed at white European normies.

0/10

Alright, most people here do. Atleast to my experience

It could also be compared to the cross used by Scientologists.

Here's an article about journos shitting on gamers over a fake petition to cancel Far Cry 5:
archive.is/lEirJ

HURR DURR DA KNOCKOUT GAME WUZ DEM WHITE RAYCISTS ALL ALONG

I'm pretty sure they're just baiting controversy for free coverage, it couldn't be more obvious unless they put the piss christ on the cover. Here's to it blowing up in their faces per usual and getting more normalfags closer to seeing all the real propaganda around them.

No.

But video games have been doing that for a while now, especially if they know their game is going to be shit they front load with a load of false flag supposed bullying and attempt to shut down any real criticism. I just see this as the other side of that, trying to whip up attention. If you had a look at Holla Forums alone at any point over the last week or so you'd see how much advertising they've been getting by mostly word of mouth. Usually kicked off by some caricature of a Holla Forumsack.

Didn't F3 have a female non-white, tribal rapist. (and victim was a man, BTW) What the hell!? PC is not worth shit in art. Have balls.

It's an established franchise, they aren't lack of exposure, the reason for it is jew agenda pushing not "free coverage."

Nice astroturfing, /christian/
We're tolerating you for now, but it may well not last

House of cards is pretty much 100% jewish propaganda
I'm probably forgetting a lot of things here

coal burning is front and center.

It's actually called a buck fifty. Initiation into a gang requires the initiate to take a box cutter and slice someones face so they require 150 stitches, hence the name buck fifty.

Forgot that one. There's just so much filth in this show it's hard to remember all of it.

I'm not saying that's not possible but that doesn't mean much when most franchise sequels have been underselling in recent years, even COD is showing signs of it. I'm not ruling out it being a bait and switch thing. It also happens to be one of their most phoned in trailers I've seen in years with no real main villain showcased or anything.

No, knockout game has nothing to do eith gangs. It's a bunch of "lower class """youths"""" challengint each other to k/o random passers by

Is it really too hard to get their names and show them some random love wherever they live? Im sure they are not expecting it.

Hahaha how can anyone watch this and not laugh? Like, do shitlibs really think there are gangs of whites roaming around punching black professionals?

He was already an established character in the comics.

Thats what they consider Viking culture now, there was a Viking game released recently that had claimed they did a lot of research into viking history and it has all that stuff in it.

The Last Kingdom is less cucked which is funny considering its a BBC show, its told from the English perspective mostly though.

What a creepy bitch. Hovering? Jesus, what an autist. Reiki? Shit, she should have been laughed out of there.

"I feel like I don't even know you." "You don't."

LOL! Yeah, let's totally keep that bitch in our house, who just insulted our other guests.

"The first great film of the Trump era." (((Ethan Alter))). Ugh, it never ends.

The only show I watch is Better Call Saul, it seems to be pretty unpozzed.

I interned for a congressional rep once and I can say without a doubt the Israel lobby is real. I remember walking through Rayburn one day and saw a rep talking to a group of children saying why it's important we defend Israel. I went to briefings and hearings where Israel was always given more attention than the United States. Everything was about the tribe, nothing was about the average American.
I was working for the democrats and remember talking to people about Trump's campaign, and they were all writing him off. They forgot about the average white American, because everything they did was for FUTURE VOTERS WHO WERE NOT YET CITIZENS. And of course this was all done under the guise of altruism. I can only imagine how they Dems are today.

American congress deserves a nuke

My first thought was, that was YOUR parenting.

Someone (believe it or not here on Holla Forums) recommended the Coen brothers' Hail, Caesar!. Not sure if it's best described as propaganda or a limited hangout, but tl;dw the heroic white man banished all the communists from hollywood. The limited hangout is obviously the fact that hollywood was is and always will be filled with commies.
(And of course Django and Inglourious Basterds)
I mentioned in another thread In Time (2010), which I do recommend, as it brings up a lot of implications of digital currency.

But Jews are white. It's like shooting themselves in the foot. Yes? What am I missing? Do they assume their Jewness will overpower their whiteness?

Thank you for that.

Yea, except the:
white career women everywhere; smart and badass mexicans; smart and badass mulatto drug dealer; smart and well behaved niggers; white pathetic nerd virgin loser ….

I have to admit that I am watching it too, it is fairly well written, but at least I am not fooling myself into believing it's "unpozzed".

You fag obvious have not read Mein Kampf.

Hitler was no pagan.

And before it was branded the "knockout game" by the (((media))), it was known among niggers as "polar bear hunting" for obvious reasons.

I member

Not to mention the embedded masonic stuff as usual.

It's still enjoyable though.

strange example to prove your point.
she's weird. qt, yes, but i'd never describe her as "beautiful".

I've always had a huge bone for her since that movie was released.

Is there anything on (((netflix))) that isn't pozzed? I am watching episodes of Star Trek TNG, DS9 and VOY while lifting, and while there is progressive leftism in ST, it's so adorably obvious and heavy-handed that it's impossible to miss and it doesn't trigger me as hard as the more subtle and insidious poz you get in modern TV.

You should meet some ST fans. They all seem to believe ST can be reality.

Niggers doing anything except steal. Topfuckingkek

kek

underrated dubs

Watch the game flop just like Bioshock Infinite did.

Star Trek is basically the blueprint for post-scarcity communism.

Also, its got the libertarian NAP thing going on. Someone could make a really dramatic Star Trek film about how those things don't really work, but that would break the jewish seal.

Master of None is basically r/asianmasculinity: the series. Watch a short, ugly Indian guy fuck white women and berate white guys for their privilege. He even hooks up with a blonde married woman.

Sage because I don't have a relevant webm so this post kinda sucks.

Are you the same user that was stuck with nothing but that movie and made a collection of reactions? You're alright if so.

Well that's not accurate to say either. The women were strictly for one man, but men were allowed to take as many concubines as they wanted in addition to their wife.

Also Holla Forums is a pagan board. Esoteric Kekism is paganism after all. And there are not many christcucks here, many Aryans are waking up to the fact that the Semitic cult has only been trouble for our people all this time.

Takes under a minute using youtube-dl, there's several guides already available, not 'knowing how to' is not an excuse. Sage for off-topic

What's your source?

Sexual promiscuity was seen as highly negative and detrimental for the society. I don't know where you got this information, but i'm fairly certain you're wrong.

Good thread - here's some keks

I fucking love that show. So well done. Haven't seen the second season yet but almost no poz that I've seen.

I'd put it in her pooper.

IT'S CALLED "THE DOCTRINE" aka "THE LAW" aka "THE PROTOCOLS"

It has been heavy re-written and circulated, always under fake books/magazines since at least 18th century. The old doctrine had many contributors, a lot was written by zionists in France and the United states of America. The "modern" protocols of the elders was written by ASHER GINSBERG aka AHAD HA'AM in 1888, he was consulted by the same French masons (zionists) that hired Marx to write his shit.

To the nigger-kikes in this thread:

Didn't expect that, did you? Want me to continue? I am going to run you down, for real. Nasty fucking kikes.

KIKES

2017 will be the year the world got to know
There is nothing you can do about it, except starting a war (revolution) as usual

Post this pic in JIDF threads to shut them down.
If you are lucky, I am around, to really make them quiet.

THE KIKES WILL BE PURGED

This is the real message.

I'm the Hierophant of Truth

Soon, niggers.

Falls inline with the whole "vikings raped everything" bullshit

Even peoples who raped didn't accept cuckoldry.

Movie blurb: Noble white falls on own sword to save spic mutants and helps them cross border. I almost burst out laughing when I saw this in theater - cuck friend invited me, inb4 why. Blatant open border propaganda.

Here's one. If you have to watch commercials on TV, why are white men always idiotic and the butt of all jokes, why are (white) women are always headstrong and funny and competent, and why are blacks and muds presented as strong and capable? Why are minorities over-represented in commercials compared to their percent of the overall population of the US? Can you name one commercial off the top of your head that presents white men in a positive light? I bet you can name a commercial off the top of your head that does not.

There are a lot of odinfaggots on this board. They're still white, so we love them even though they're retarded.

Here's some heavy racemixing propaganda from a rap concert I recently attended.

At least they don't have like black guys fucking white women on the screen in the background, so it could be worse, but this is some pretty heavy degeneracy.

Jews promote the Egyptians winning the Battle of Kadesh. In reality the Hittites won Kadesh. Jews are hiding the truth because it would tarnish the roots of their own history. I think it has something to do with how Egypt was forced to let Nubians into their society after Egypt lost so many people on that campaign.

The intro scene shows Egyptians winning against the Hittites.

Back to the Future warns of the future 911 attack. It was Jewish karma protection. They give you a half truth in the media, so their karma doesn't take such a hit when they perform the trick.

Webm version here,

I was invited because my friend had free tickets owing to a connection. I didn't expect that there would be pornography entirely consisting of white women in the background. Thought it was notable.

get friends who don't like degenerate shit.

Fuxache why would people pay to listen to that. I can cut and scratch better than that. And I'm an old white geezer. Kept my decks because every now and then it's fun to mix some old techno and original rave tunes. Good hiphop can be kept in a very light record box.

This provides a very good example on how Jews debates.

I love listening to this song when snow falls.

wrong thread

it's never the wrong thread for based slav songs. eastern europe will save the world.

What is it?

http jdownloader org/jdownloader2

ubisoft are horrid kike gnomes
everything they touch turns to shit
anytime i check on very commercial games on steam i go straight to the dev box to check if it's ubishit

sure but dont you want these trash people to be contained on their trash safe spaces
contained or at least kept busy circlejerking between eunuchs

great ideas
they're the nigger tier of the jewish game companies

youtube.com/watch?v=W3RiakSjAiE

Lol look at you

You are the sjws

See? Now you must admit that either sjws are right and we should be considerate with how we portray people in media (*gasp* shocking!)

Or you can suck it up and not be tue special snowflakes with hurt fee fees crying about how you're portrayed. White men have been heroes in countless fiction, can't your fragile egos handle a little hurt?

God this is why I prefer 4chan to this shithole. Overthere its much more liberal and centrist with people acknowledging the sjw shit was just a bunch of fear mongering like the communist scare of the 60s. Its able to acknowledge both political parties are fucked, though republicans and trump especially. But here? Literally right wing sjws. You fabricated an enemy in your mind (some crazy ebil pocs who somehow control the world because they want to be seen as people and have equal rights and representation) and you became the easily offended majority that thinks its a minority.

God I hate you people. Everything I have said is true but you all will freak out and act irrationally smug to protect your fragile egos. Fuck you. Hopefully someone out there will see this post and wake up.

This pasta is stale.
It was stale when it was made and it doesn't even work as bait. But knowing Holla Forums, about five newfags will treat this as a serious post.

This is all sorts of propaganda lugenpresse mashed into one clip.

No good details on some of these writers. But most of them appear to be Bolsheviks.

Kill yourself, your pasta is not welcome here.

Old pasta is old
Fire your employers

this.
It is constantly reinforced.
Most comics are jewfantasies, As they are so inbred and cripplingly weak in real life.

Xmen goes straight to them being the chosen 'people' and everyone being against them.
The whole concept is based on that.
"The next step in 'human' evolution'.

Magneto, one of the first mutants, flips out at a fictional concentration camp.

How about some 80s films.
They were absolutely new saturated.

Think of any Germanic bad guy, always a negro on the other side against him, often a jew too.
Lethal weapon 2 - the bad guys are south african whites, with the (((hero))) constantly mocking them while killing them saying "master race pff". Massive anti apartheid propaganda, while it was the only thing keeping south Africa alive.
Now look at it. Whites killed in their homes for 25 years.
Indiana Jones, obsessed with nazis - hero is a jew, directed by a jew etc.
Die Hard - always whites are bad, England is bad, Germany is bad.
Beverly hills cop - negro against whites.
If you look into the details you'll see it everywhere.
For decades and decades.
See films from before the jews had total control of the media. No hidden messages, no upside bullshit.
Check the films by non-jew directors - they stand apart. Non-jew producers.

80s films are pretty bad but you got to accurately pick them apart for why so people see through the "film-making magic." The 80s is when the slippery slope began to materialize in mainstream movies, no longer contained in grindhouse/exploitation films, and gradually evolved into the propaganda you saw in the 90s. As such, it feeds the fence-sitter's delusion of tolerance that you can take any idea and do it "right."

The Lethal Weapon series is cucked because the director is a huge cuck, coincidentally named Shane Black(ed). That franchise is pozzed from movie one and the second one is laughably anti-white. Indiana Jones was progressively shittier, not gonna dispute that one. Harrison Ford is a big example of shape-shifting jews. Die Hard is only a minor example only because if we had all white countries we'd have white people playing the villains to white heroes anyway. Its main problem is feeding the cuckservative meme of the "based negro," that cop that stood up for John McClane. That same actor played basically the same character in Crocodile Dundee. Beverly Hills Cops was typical, "it takes a negro to show whites how its done," but in cop movie format.

Overall the 80s was about inventing the based minority meme and selling it to whites. Hollyjew finally had a surplus of mixed race actors to fulfill those roles which is why movies like Scrooged had the Tiny Tim character be played by a nigger baby, while portraying a black household and immaculately stable and something for whites to sympathize and empathize with. You'll see that same idea echoed in Lethal Weapon where Mel Gibson played an unstable but progressively reformed killing machine and his counterpart was a black man raising a "typical american family," which includes a slutty daughter who stars in condom commercials because it's progressive.

almost everything (((ubisoft))) makes is pro black/ pro muslim propaganda.

it gets worse…

The only act a woman deserves is rape.