so I put a vapid ripoff of Brutal Doom INSIDE YOUR BRUTAL DOOM

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom/
youtu.be/aMli33ornEU
mediafire.com/download/76xyzc3iyfzgiqw/Moon_Man_v9_6_5.pk3
mediafire.com/download/bktqimw3j4pocc1/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you need to play Brutal Doom, just play Project Brutality. More weapons and monster variants.

Is Doom the most moddable and most portable game ever?
Shit I bet they'd play it on printers if they could.

That's impressive.

it's like watching someone's girlfriend cheat on them with their grandpa.

Project MSX is better.

As well is Guncaster, as well is Demonsteele.

I never played Brutal Doom, what is wrong with it ?

Imagine a 14 yo ultra-autist screaming at you. That's Brutal Doom.

nothing at all. in fact I prefer brutal doom over vanilla for the gore.

I know some people made some rather good looking sprites based on the D44M weapon models, but I hope they go back and do it again now that they added centered versions of the models as well.

>>>/suicide/

If you're a purist and an autist who cares about "Balance" in a singleplayer game you'd hate it.

If you just want to have fun and mindlessly shoot stuff for a couple minutes, Brutal doom is fine.

Main reason why people hate it is the way it fucks with the "flow" of certain maps, either making them next to impossible or piss easy.

I am yet to see a Doom city builder and Doom real time strategy, so no.

There have been attempts, at least.

best doom mods are either smooth doom or beautiful doom. primarily to make the weapons more smooth. smooth doom if you don't like so much gore, beautiful doom if you like more gore.
both don't change a huge amount gameplay wise though, just really to pretty up things.

What the flying fuck? I have no interest in nudoom, but this mod looks fun, and it uses similar assets. I'm starting to question whether it's because I'm old, or if a combination of social justice and publishers are sucking the lifeblood out of an already skin and bone industry.

its different so autists hate it. it defiled their sacred cow oh no

That's like saying if you like a thing, you fell in love with it and want to marry it.

Why can't we like or hate things normally or even have mixed thoughts about it, or do you think people are simple minded extremists like you were one?

people started hating it when it started to become more popular than doom itself today. new players werent interested in playing vanilla which made some people mad, enough to counterculture and name it infamous. so these people were looking for a lot of reasons to hate the mod, so comes the vilifying. in his source code in a comment was the word nigger. most people didnt care but the loud minority tries to make it seem like a big deal. then come mods like project msx and burl tumd which the counterculture tried to name the brutal doom killer and make even more drama. then comes doomkartguy, guy who was making doomkart. made a working version of the mod and uploaded it to mediafire and some user on /vr/ where many doom players around here are from found it and linked it. when opened picture related overlayed on it which for some reason pissed everyone off. guess who was dkg

so its strictly drama, its an optional mod which i think some people forget and pretty enjoyable too

SJWs on the Doom modding forums hate the author because he triggered them.

modern mode is shit

Just play Doom with the ketchup mod. All of the gore, blood, chunks and nothing else.

Why the hell would I want to play that when D4D is coming out soon? Get fucked, Sgt. Mark!

The best part is that it still manages to be better than nuDOOM

you must have meant to reply to someone else

Yeah well… I've seen Doom modded to be used as a linux sysadmin tool.

cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom/

Laughable, and wrong.

Nope, wrong again!

haha niggers.

intradasting.jpg

I like how you forgot about the main part, were Sgt_Mark_IV stole most of the assets from the forums while giving credit to none of the many people that contributed.

And I, as the end user, give a flying fuck about this way?

The mod community has proven itself to be an absolute den of whiny primadonnas that start drama at the drop of a hat and IMMA QUIT THE INTERNET FOREVER every other week.

Cute

youtu.be/aMli33ornEU

You, as a piece of shit scumbag, obviously don't give a fuck about volunteer contributions being stolen by someone probably just like you.

I actually do care. Faggots like you take everything while contributing nothing. Just like you did with your reply to my post. You didn't contribute anything, you just whined and posted your NEET-tier entitlement-driven opinion.

Since you only take, and don't create you obviously have no stakes in the game. You completely lack the ability to understand demoralization. So tell me, faggot, if some shitbag like you or Sgt_Mark_IV used my assets without credit (ie, gave me ass cancer) what should my motivation be to feed the ass cancer?

Where I live we try to kill cancer. Stop being cancer, faggot.

Your currency is attention whoring, start sucking dicks, that will get you all the adulation and attention you so obviously crave.

One would hope people made mods for the pleasure of making them, not for sociopaths to lubricate their electronic penis.

Non-sequitir.

*People* made all types of assets that Sgt_Mark_IV stole for his sole pleasure to brand and lubricate his own electronic penis.

How about responding with some logic and reasoning. I answered your bullshit question, try answering my legitimate question.

You know, I have zero respect for modders in any community. They are self-righteous little babies that get bent out of shape whenever they aren't worshiped enough. You can see this now in the Fallout 4 community as console peasants steal their work and put in on the Xbone's mod workshop.

Respect isn't an impetus to steal shit and call it your own.

You and the other assfaggot sound like self-righteous entitlement-issue babies that get bent out of shape whenever people don't agree with you 100% (ie, SJW-tier faggots).

Cool story, bro. I don't care about console plebs and shit-tier games with DLC. Also, neither have anything to do with Sgt_Mark_IV being a fuckstain and Brutal Doom being complete shit.

Assets have been stolen from other mods/wads all the time, this is nothing new, and if the product is enjoyable from user standpoint (even though I didn't personally like BD), then there's nothing you should be worrying about unless you were in the creation of said assets. If so this isn't the place to bitch because mostly nobody here creates, but rather consumes.

That wasn't the point. The point was to provide and answer with more facts than the bullshit spewed here:

-Holla Forums.wad
-BURL TUMD
-DemonSteele
-GMOTA

Yeah no one here creates… why bother, right?

I said MOSTLY nobody, not LITERALLY nobody. I will admit some anons have created noticeable gems but I doubt most here either has the time or talent to bother creating.
Though it is pretty easy to use the tools.

don't forget moon doom you fucking nigger.
mediafire.com/download/76xyzc3iyfzgiqw/Moon_Man_v9_6_5.pk3

Reminds me of that mod to play DooM in gmod.
That someone ported the mod to play DooM in DooM to.
So you could play DooM in DooM in Garrysmod.

Shit my bad, Sam. Please don't go full serial killer on my white ass!

you just responded to my post in chunked portions with useless comments appended to them and that is your idea of "not spewing bullshit"? you could have just said "dont forget he did so and so"

oh shit my bad here is the more up to date version
mediafire.com/download/bktqimw3j4pocc1/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3

Yes, I corrected you with non-bullshit.

Sure. However, that would leave out the parts where I said you were wrong, and miss the laughing at niggers part.

sweeeet does this version update the AI of the basketball dribblers (imp replacements)?

Needs some quality control last time I played it. The fights get so loud from all the sound clips that I can't here what they are saying.

That shit mod got boring real fast.

how is it wrong? all the salt i see from other users is when they say something along the lines of "hay its my first time playing doom and brutal doom isnt working whats wrong" and every populated doom server is running a variation of brutal doom (like complex doom). it is the most popular mod right now with the most downloads and newer players are attracted to the game specifically because of it, havent you read doomworld forums? does anyone else remember the absolute ass ravage when romero said thats how they wanted the game to be? or when doom 4 was fucking BASED off it? you dont know what you are talking about

I don't make up the facts, I just keep them and restate them on occasions like these.

More non-sequitir.

Citations needed. It isn't even on v6 of our "let's play doom" infographic.

Nigger don't play that shit with me. I already told you I corrected your wrong misinformation about BD with correct information from the forums. You suckin Sgt_Mark_IV's dick on the side or something?

Does anyone care about what some pozzed mobile game designer thinks?

Oh. I get it now. You're a nuDoom faggot. LEL

Sure kid. Whatever you say. You probably don't even know what a Doomgod is, or that you've been privileged to be conversing with one.

ok

Don't forget the Seinfeld mod, you Art Vandeley.

You sound like pure cancer.

SJWs at Doomworld forums banned Brutal Doom discussion because of its success.

Weekly reminder Sgt. Mark IV was banned because he told someone to kill himself. And doesn't like niggers.

That isn't what happened at all. The guy stole a ton of shit and gave no credit to people who were supposedly on the BD team with him.

A brazilian monkey who hate niggers, what the fuck am I reading?

OY VEY MY LIBERAL MIND IS HURTING, ONLY WHITES CAN BE RAYCIS

:^)

waste of my time

SGT didn't credit other modders for using their work and when Brutal Doom became popular he started to become an arrogant piece of shit. These types that crop up in modding communities are always hated. If he had any self awareness he'd realize that acting like an edgelord by being a faux nazi and jokingly telling a suicidal person to kill themselves was all the community needed to exile his ass by taking a moral high ground.

It adds a bunch of tacticool shit like reloading and assault rifles and changes the behavior of all the enemies so it fucks with maps that weren't specifically designed for it. You can't even play it without mouselook because everything has recoil. And whenever you say you don't like it, faggots like come in and insist that it's the second coming of Christ and you must be a nostalgic autist. It's like when someone mentions Undertale and the whole thread goes to shit. If you really need MOAR GORE there's better mods for it out there.

He never said that

Are you the faggot that got banned for going apeshit on the Zdoom forum over this?