The Zika Spread Continues To India

hindustantimes.com/india-news/three-zika-cases-detected-in-india-causes-symptoms-and-prevention/story-M3ofSx1JArtPiPeT4ttAfL.html

The mosquito that carries the Zika virus has also recently had it's genome mapped.

nature.com/news/zika-mosquito-genome-mapped-at-last-1.21697

This has me wondering just how far the virus is likely to spread, and how many newborn children will be incapacited by it.

CLEAN UP THE STREETS ZIKACHAN

Airdrop planeloads of mosquitoes on israel, the only normal parts on their bodies will be the huge jew schnoz.

Zika is a meme disease to be honest.
I would be far more worried with Chikungunya which also gives the patient terrible joint pain after the initial infection.

tell me about Zika, what does it do? Last I heard Holla Forums thought the microsephaly caused by it in Brazil was actually caused by poisoned water in those areas. Did anything come from that?

Dubs of truth. Like Bird Flu, Ebola, and BSE. These were "epidemics" played up by the media, and capitalized on by public health bureaucracies. More people died per capita of falling down the stairs than any of these illnesses.

I hope it wipes out the street shitters

Last I heard they lifted the state of emergency surrounding zika spreading but, really, that's all. Press has been silent for months, basically. But there is a correlation between a mother being infected by it during pregnancy and the child being born with microcephaly. Let's see if it happens in India, too.

On the other hand, we've had a small surge of a slightly mutated yellow fever strand in the southeast of the country.

Poo-in-loos are already so retarded who could even tell if they have zika?

Because babies with microcephaly look like retarded fish.
More than the average poo-in-loo already does.

Why do we keep stopping this? If we had let it be and stopped all flights from Africa and sealed it, Ebola would have brought the population down to natural levels and would have saved the upcoming extinction event African fauna are about experience due to nigger population.

The niggers in Kenya are now invading wildlife reservations to feed their cattle, and their governments are encouraging them to go steal the "white land" since it is "theirs."

Same with South Africa. They should have been left to die.

short version is
nigs gon nig and jews gon jew

Don't mosquitoes thrive in swampy areas? Such as designated shitting streets?

Judging by how the average kike looks it might be redundant

this (pic 3) is unmistakable.

This mosquito survives anywhere, generally believed to be artificially tampered to be active in during winter.

THANK YOU ZIKACHAN

Didn't the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation fund a bunch of research on using mosquitos as a vector for delivering "vaccines"?

Really makes you think.

Would a virus that causes severe and total constipation make the poos blow up in the street?

how will they tell the difference?

ah, you beat me to it

Please but do not be feeding my child a peanut.

I swear everyone here is a newfag or a fool who forgot about us digging to find that the Zika patent was owned by fucking bill gates

Solid rocket boosters.

reminds me of polio vaccines in india

soon, mosquito-borne ebola

How I could miss those digits?

CHECK'EM

India will be even more retarded

rolling for this

ebola in the ganges is all you really need.

meme it

Any archive links or should I search myself?

wew lad

checked, make it so Ebola chan

One monkey dropped in up river and chaos would erupt. Those aghori fuckers would be the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.