New evidence of Jewish Holocaust

Encrypted in Urine, Polish Museum Gets Holocaust Letters Detailing Medical Experiments
Reuters Feb 21, 2017
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.772978
archive.fo/7JrX9

Other urls found in this thread:

judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html
amazon.com/Stolen-Soul-Story-Courage-Survival/dp/0646434462
archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl
icrc.org/eng/resources/documents/misc/history-holocauste-020205.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Urine isn't invisible fucking ink.

How did I ever believe this holohoax bullshit?

Jews have magical piss?

pick one
furthermore, who waits 70 years to release crucial evidence of this sort? you'd figure notes of this sort would have surfaced around the same time as the eye witness testimonies or earlier.
unless you're of the opinion that evidence might be fabricated in an environment of scepticism so that (((they))) might dismiss revisionists and sceptics as uninformed on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's fucking beautiful. At the rate the jews are going to discredit the holohoax all on their own.

It sure was nice of those Germans to give the people they were trying to exterminate access to the German mail service.

Kikes and their scat fixation. Disgusting creatures.

Holla Forums should write in holohoax stories to newspapers, and create the most fanfare tales imaginable.

Will they place the used toilet paper message next to the shrunken heads and masturbation machines?

Like a literal holocoaster?

There was already a thread on this exact article when it happened.

anyone gonna test this claim and post it?

it peeped invisible ink?

also is the paper color enough to disguise the yellow pepper?

gad damn autocorrect. just fill in the blanks.

interpretive autism fun peppers

disgusting filthy animals I can't imagine what they will come up with next

What a load of shit. Dont they know only men can write with their piss. And it only works in the snow.

just checking

They already have. Now it's just done to keep beating the drums. People who believe in masturbating machine's that masturbate boys to death won't be de-programmed any time soon.

This compels me to write notes in feces and send them to my local holohoax museum

No, the Red Cross sent POWs handkerchiefs which, when pissed on, revealed maps.

As usual a kernel of truth wrapped in (((bullshit)))

why would you send them free wank material? you know how they feel about feces.

have any webms or infographics about these masturbation machines? was that an actual claim?

find your own wank material schlomo

already tried, couldn't find anything on first page of google. gonna chalk this holohoax tale up to bullshit too stupid even for the lying kikes to claim

Checked for your Jewglefu is shit.
>judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html

Kek.

>amazon.com/Stolen-Soul-Story-Courage-Survival/dp/0646434462

Yes, very similar to how their corpses burned different colors as "witnesses" testified at the Nuremberg trials.

That claim is not in heavy rotation, most normalfags have never heard it. It would probably go a long way towards helping them realize just how absurd the jews and their holocaust claims are if you prove to them that jews were actually saying that.

just make a story about morse code in shit too then. Say the Jews were responsible for shovling it and they did it intelligently to pass a message to the future.

Bump Bump bump

user, the proof is everywhere. Just spending 1 hour looking at the evidence of those who criticize the holohaux narrative is enough to convince any critical minded person that the entire thing is one lie after the other just so the Zionist could get sympathy and get their UN resolution to create Israel.

If Auschwitz was allowed to be investigated, we would find 0 bodies and thus destroy the entire claim of the remaining 256.000 gassed to death. Yet, they claimed over 4 million jews were gassed there, not mentioning all the other camps who had also all gassed Jews, yet they were all debunked after the war, some even took untill the 1970's to disprove since the etnernal Jew wanted to cement their Israel country.

The list goes on and on and on.

Even if you look at US Intelligence ENIGMA messages, they all said there was ZERO evidence to back up such claims, even after liberating several camps.

A narrative context a lot of people forget:

Why indeed? Because of the modern context of gas at the time - it was immediately prior to WWI, wherein chemical weapons, gas specifically, were viewed as horrific new developments of modern warfare. In short, heavily, heavily stigmatized.

… So, why gas? Because, despite it being utterly fucking ridiculous conceptually to anyone with even approximate engineering/chemical/biological knowledge, far less efficient than a bullet to the back of the head (just ask the Soviets), it was ALSO far more stigmatized - the Soviet commissars executing mother fuckers left and right with a pistol is one thing, but my god those evil nazis used GAS?! Doesn't have the same impact to us as it would undoubtedly have had amongst the Western masses of the time.

This special was surprisingly amusing, by the way - Burr is hugely ant-White in 99% of cases, but his last special starts with him bitching about Trump/Hillary, leading into something like an hour of him fantasizing about being dictator with his own personal submarine to sink cruise ships for population control, leading into a giant rant about, effectively, Stalin being worse than Hitler, and Hitler/whites being exemplary of White European identity (in a way that really, really at times seems like a subtly presented endorsement).

god i love bill burr. truly great

(checked) WW1 propaganda had germans as the evil gas attackers so it was already in the social conscience and thus linking the millions of people who literally suffered gas attacks to gods chosen for persecution.

Hello, Hans.
I know I'm supposed to get gassed now because to reach a 6 million deathtoll 3168 kikes per day would have to be killed.

But can you please send this soggy letter to my jewish friends?

No, Hans.
Don't worry about it.
This is just a hoax, anyway.
But it's what we're gonna go with.

wew, this shit is getting more insane every time I read it. If they were killing people and supposedly trying to hide the fact they were killing people you'd think they'd restrict writing materials like every fucking other instance of genocide ever historically documented.

It was primarily a Brit program, give them credit for what they accomplished or you perpetrate hatred for ZOG even more.

Why the fuck would i even use precious chemical gas, when the germans had a abundance of metal and could easily head shot over 100million people with the stockpiles of ammo the Nazi's gained through EU occupation.

Why would i round people up in detention camps if i wanted to kill them all? Fucking shoot them on sight makes the logical sense does it not? Why did Hitler have regular talks with the Zionist Federation of Germany and tried to create Israel themselves with the Nazi's under the Haavara Agreement? Does that make allot of sense for someone who wanted to genocide all the Jews? This destroys the entire narrative. Hitler wanted all Jews out of Europe and the American and other foreign meddling out of Europe.

we can work with that just step into my office

Yes it was a British intelligence operation. Even after the WAR, England sold encryption devices to friendly States, and they were all backdoored, i forget what brand/company it was. But during the WAR the US was "neutral" yet was planning with UK constantly and supplying them.

The nazis made me cum five - no - six times!

or knives.
Even the towelheads figured that one out.
A good stab into an artery or two and that's it.

But again, it's a bunch of bullshit.
If it had to make sense then it would be impossible to be a narrative like that.

Why is it that a supposed death camp is receiving parcel mail?

Next they're going to "find" fossilized turds with letters stamped on them.

jews already did that my man

can't share that on facebook for my normalfag friends without the source that they can double check

US intelligence tried extensively to appease the Jews back in the States.

archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl

Sealed and guarded since the end of WWII at Arolsen, Germany, the Official International Red Cross records revealed this information in 1948.

Since then, the IRCG has become kiked in their opinion where they agree with the Jew version of events:
icrc.org/eng/resources/documents/misc/history-holocauste-020205.htm

Why would a death camp, who was exterminating people, allow them to receive parcels? Why feed them? Why evacuate them when US threatens to bomb them @ it makes no sense from any logical stand point.

are these documents illegible by design? can't we foia a better copy?