Metal Gear Dallas

The bomb disposal robot which blew up Micah X Jonson can be described as the first real life Metal Gear. What would its name be?

Of course drones have been around for a longer tie, but those are merely remote controlled airplanes and don't even come with gears.

In earnest, we have now entered the 21st century.

Other urls found in this thread:

mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened? Did that cunt blew herself up? Women are useless.

R2-DINDU

Totally read that in Kaz's voice

Metal Gear Kamekazi

The world's first professional chimpout
Literal race war now, user

Nigger it took me 2 seconds in Google. Apparently some nigger in the army decided to shoot up "dem whiteys" and after a stand off a drone was sent to akbar him.

the nigger killed him self after telling the cops there was bombs, so they decided to blow him up incase he had bombs on him

Oh shit. Why do i feel that these shootings are being orchestrated so they can revoke the 2nd amendment and then people wont be able to defend themselves when they are sent to FEMA camps. Well that's probably just me being paranoid.

It sounds like the second coming of Malcolm X because the article I read had a bunch of link connecting this to a bunch of other blacks shooting cops over #blacklivesmatter

What a great idea

I'm sure this will de-escalate the situation and not cause more police violence towards blacks

Trips confirmed it
R2-DINDU

This sets a dangerous new precedence, It was a dangerous mile stone for unmanned hunter/killer drones over the skies of Afghanistan. Now civilian law enforcement has opened Pandora's box.

Tactic will now change, and not for the best. Get ready for a new age of terror

I'll never understand why these people insist on living in dem dirty anglosucks whore nations rather than going back to their middle eastern and north african paradise

Most impressive.

R2-DINDU it is !

Well, won't it be possible for regular citizens to purchase killing drones? second amendment and all that.

>Apparently some nigger in the army decided to shoot up "dem whiteys"

Thank g*d the goyim will never wake up.

You know this is all to cover the Shillary stuff that just happened

I think it would make more niggers die by police shooting, even the innocent ones.

Yeah, that's not even true. The argument goes like this.

That's comparing the percentages to total population, while completely ignoring that blacks make up about 40% of the prison population and, if black people are to be believed, an even a higher percentage of total arrests.

quote source for those interested mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

My bad, I forgot it's about over representation and not necessarily about absolute figures

Why is this on Holla Forums?

Can't you keep your politics threads on your politics boards?

The politics thread became a trum circlejerk filled with terrible mods.

It can only be a Metal Gear if it's nuclear equipped. Other wise it's an Anti-Metal Gear Metal Gear.

t. knower

You thought you were on Holla Forums?

Your numbers are most impressive.
GODSPEED R2-DINDU

ID locked guns when? :^)

He didn't have any hostages so they used a bomb on a stick to take him down. I don't see the problem it's the same as shooting somebody. The aim is to bring the guy down before he can commit more violence. If they can do it without risking lives what's the problem?

what did the robot actually look like? Anyone have pics of the exact thingy used?

They also commit a fuck tonne more of the violent crime, which is why cops are so jumpy around them.

chekd

I dont get the anger behind the one shooting though….he was trying to pull a gun on the cops and they shot him….I dont see what the problem is?

Fuck niggers but you should be worried about extra-judical killings by cops with drones. Wait until they start droning you whitey. They always test run this shit on niggers first.