New George Webb info CF "converting $40B assets into gold, diamonds & artwork"

SHUT IT DOWN

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/28/john-podesta-in-a-frenzy-converting-40b-clinton-foundation-assets-into-gold-diamonds-artwork/

Sorry for the low effort OP is a faggot who cant bread correct

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew
youtube.com/watch?v=TZphjB7qWdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like that chunk of gold "art" Pedesta has on his stairs?

The kikes like to go after "nazi gold" and "conflict diamonds."

MAKE PEDO ARTWORK A THING

Good find OP.
This has not been a good year for Podesta, has it? And it's only going to get worse going forward.

40 Billion
Is that a correct number? How the fuck did it get that much?

And how reliable is this source? Can it be trusted?

I give your OP a 5.5/10

Thats a lot of cash to get through, even in rare metals and art. I want that money spent on concrete along the southern border.

Save a few million for some nice, sturdy rope.

I've been out for a few months, can anyone tell me who George Webb is? (original source)

https:// fellowshipoftheminds. com/author/eowyn2/

George Webb has been pretty much at the forefront of this investigation, in terms of the CF I think he's outworked every user combined.

ratlines, human trafficking, drug trafficking, organ trafficking

youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew

here's his channel, uploads daily videos and has been covering the awan brothers and various CF issues for almost 220 days now
take that as you will, guy is jewish, use your own discernment

Who is George Webb and why should I trust that his "anonymous source" is legitimate? What sort of reputation does this journalist have?

Because it wouldn't be the first time somebody fabricates a story that's what we want to hear to get clicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZphjB7qWdk

The guy has been uploading videos daily where he's pounding pavement and actually hitting up these hospital locations and various sites all across Washington. Real investigative reporting and attempting to piece it together. I've been following him for a while and he seems legit, though he is a jew. Good coverage of all the shit that's been happening.

Yeah no. I'm not buying it. This kike is trying to exploit us by telling us what we want to hear.

that video was literally uploaded 10mins ago you retard

I'll believe it when I see it.

I judged him by what you provided for me to judge. This guy is a nobody, he doesn't have any contacts. He's just telling you what you want to hear.

I know. Use discernment. Here's the video that was sourced in the OPs article where he talks about artwork and one of the ratlines.

You've determined that from one short video? You're full of shit.

Mental illness or shill.

ITS NOTHING GOYIM, JUST SHUT IT DOWN PLS

based jews amirite?

Why would a man with such a small following be getting tips from somebody in the intelligence community? If somebody were going to risk their career by leaking, they'd leak to somebody who could actually get their information to a wide audience. Wishful thinking is not a substitute for critical thinking.

REMINDER

THE INVESTIGATION INTO THE DNC, WASSERMAN SCHULTZ AND THEIR EMPLOYMENT OF THE PAKI AWAN BROTHERS REVOLVES AROUND THOSE PAKIS SETTING UP ILLICIT SERVERS AND DEVELOPING RATLINES FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING DRUG TRAFFICKING AND WEAPONS SMUGGLING

The prophecy that this summer was going to be interesting as fuck was wrong its not even summer yet and its fucking beyond interesting already. This is only the beginning. By the time all of this information that we have right now is digested by the minds reading it the kikes will have fucked up 5 or 6 more times because they are terrified. What we have right now doesnt quite implicate the kikes but it does shine a huge light on one of their larger apparatus's. Investigations, both private and professional, will continue. As the severity of all this starts clicking there will be more whistle blowers. And when that happens more puzzle pieces will be exposed.. Until only the most imbecilic do not see the kikes as a monumental problem. This is not reason for us to celebrate nor reason for us to get complacent. Keep fucking digging. Keep pushing the pendulum. Keep memeing. But for a moment… read these words. When you feel yourself becoming fatigued… read these words again. And when you feel yourself becoming overwhelmed or depressed about the current days events or lack thereof.. read these words another time….

WE ARE WINNING. WE HAVE ACHIEVED SO MANY VICTORIES THAT THE ONLY WAY WE WILL LOSE THIS WAR IS IF WE GIVE UP. THE KIKES TIME IS SHORT, AND THEY KNOW THIS. AND WHEN THE KIKES FEEL THREATENED THEY ALWAYS MAKE THEIR SITUATION MUCH WORSE FOR THEMSELVES. KEEP IT UP. DO NOT RELENT. HAVE NO MERCY AND FEEL NO SHAME FOR YOUR STANDING. AND ONE DAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOOK YOUR SON IN THE EYES AND SAY 'THIS WORLD CLEANSED OF JEWISH FILTH HAS BEEN EARNED FOR YOU AND YOUR SONS. ENJOY IT, PROSPER AND ENSURE THAT IT NEVER AGAIN FALLS INTO THEIR HANDS.'

little pedo is feeling the hammer of righteousness comming for him

Fascinating use of terms you clearly don't comprehend. Something being unlikely does not mean it's untrue, as you have ruled. Thanks, and filtered, because you have demonstrated that you do not have the intellect to make a meaningful contribution to this thread, even if your attitude improved.

Well no shit, they're going to flee.

I see absolutely no reason to believe his "anonymous source" is genuine. I don't think you do either. You believe it because he's telling you what you want to hear; you want to believe.

Can't comment much but that $40B figure is only partly accurate if it's from one source. There should be considerably African and South East Asian contributions if this is factual - keep in mind the Panama Papers prove to be, again, a resource useful to those that know of but not directly.

These guys are pure hedonists and we should treat them as such.

A S S E T F O R F E I T U R E
S
S
E
T

F
O
R
F
E
I
T
U
R
E

And THIS, the ratlines, are why the courts are giving Trump the gears on the visa issues. The judges themselves are compromised.

Nice try

even if the exact subject of the op is a complete guess or fabrication from what we know as fact so far it them being panicked and trying to unload as much money as fast as they can is an entirely reasonable conclusion to jump to.

I'm more amazed that Podesta thinks he could offload $40bn in the next few months. Even if you assume has four full months, he'd have to spend $333,333,333.33 per day to liquidate that amount.

Maybe I'm just modest, but even spending more than $100 in a single transaction gets me apprehensive.

Oh, he probably saw something in a movie.

When you are connected to the biggest kikes money laundering isnt as hard. Although that is an incredible sum of money to hide on short notice.

Or maybe the FBI knows he'll do this and lets him, so they can RICO everyone involved who has touched the cash.

No way he can move 40 billion by the summer, and in his panic he'll likely make a bunch of mistakes. Might be an Al Capone scenario where everyone knows this faggot is a kiddy diddler human trafficker but you gotta fuck him for not paying taxes.

definitely feels like things are coming to a head

pretty sure andrew mccabe was purposely denied the interim director position and is going to be given to a trump appointee

He wasn't denied the position, his is the current Interim Director as we speak. He is the head of the FBI, and he's more of a cuck then Comey he's just not as good at it as Comey.

If you want this to get exposure maybe try to give it a name that doesn't deter people from googling it.

This is amazing shilling, wtf I'm a Johnson for Johnson now

thats the assumption but as of right now the fbi is fully controlled by the kikes still

Ah, so he did get the position. I recall reading that Jeff Sessions was interviewing other people to act as interim director instead of following standard succession.

Wouldn't be easier to plane crash Bill,Hillary,and Chelsea Clinton?

Nope, someone's still gotta do it in the meantime and that's the way it's set up. That being said with the amount of candidates declaring themselves "out of the running" so quickly it must mean they're interviewing and laying out their wants in a new FBI director fairly quickly.

It would but wouldn't you rather they be used as an example? Then try and see who will be the first to rat out the others.

but easier to steal

The clintons I imagine will sing like songbirds the minute they are absolutely defeated with nothing left. It's why (((they))) threw the primary for hillary even though Bernie would've been much better opposition. Had she lost the primary, I'd imagine she would've dragged a shit ton under with her.

I doubt theyll live to talk, and they know it.

Garbage, retard source with a moronic story. OP has bricks in his head.