Body Slammed

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

What does the DNC, Main Stream Media and hapless manlet, French President Macron all have in common?

Jews

There is another new one I never saw a post about.
I will include it in this thread as I was not going to make a thread just for another cartoon.

I'm surprised Skippy was drawn without scarred hands, fingers clearly broken many times, and Saturn worshiper symbols on his hands.
nb as this is my second attempt to submit this

I think that's supposed to be Seth, haircut and color match.

Probably seth R but who knows

What did he do to Macron?

FRESH ZYKLON BEN

Klan-leader Ben Garrison slamming kikes STRAIGHT into the ovens. Shoah alert already on. Sadly, I have only found the JIDF version. Anyone has the original?

that's how you make a proper Zyklon Ben thread, OP

Wew

That is kind of funny user. It seems every time he draws her now that is a signature feature.
I approve and kek as well

lol the tale of cinderella wouldn't be complete without a missing shoe

not sure if this is the original

It is pretty good. It's a constant reminder of Hillary passing out and how the media tried to hide it.

Kek.

Folks, I'm afraid that Zyklon Ben has become deranged.

No way this is Zyklon Ben, only a mind that has been corrupted by the rotten, poisononous jewish spirit, which stems out of Moloch, could have created such "drawing".

The "One Man Klan" would likely kill you on sight for posting this forgery made by some poo-stabbing JIDF agent.

New one for me, top fucking kek.

Where is the original?

I spit my milk

well he did include exactly 6 stars in the drawing, i'll take that to mean the 6 pointed jew star

that was a staged act, part of hillarys process of throwing the election for immunity

i like this level of subtlety.

WOOO!

Pathetic that he's still pro-Trump

That's probably his best work.

I'm pretty sure that's not a thing you can do.

It's a circus of memes!

It is a cartoon user a
political cartoon
not a rendition of a real poker game.

No players can flip their cards whenever they want to and the game doesn't just stop.

it will come out soon.

I'm pretty sure it is to symbolise playing your cards early or showing them early.

Holy digits

maybe…
I am hoping this is true.
but I am not holding my breath just like 50 years later we gonna find out the truth about who killed JFK

Cool meme, Mohammad.

At work, do deliveries in NY

look up name of course, its abdullah muhdick mohomo

NY lady unleashed her dog on the mudslime

Delivery man refuses to deliver gonna get fired