No, fellow kids, you weren't embarrassed by O'Nigger

archive.is/LslYV

Since I don’t have the time to ask each of the individually, I’ll ask here:

So, you were embarrassed for the past 8 years, huh?

Really goy?

It was more hilarious than anything.

Nigger is as nigger does

Can I change mine to disgusted? I was disgusted for the last 8 Years. Niggers are gross.

There's this entire continent of countries you could move to, should that embarrassment become totally crippling…

I wasn't embarassed, I felt like a bitch. He caved everyday and kissed European ass. He made our country pathetic.

Embarrassed? No. Growing further and further resentful with each passing month to a sense of burning anglo anger, yes.

I almost forgot that the jews have to give me my opinions

Actually 8 years of the kang lead to such a tremendous back lash in the country that the 2 biggest crime families in the US bush and clinton were both permanently BTFO
So I am kind of on the fence it was a fuck job but some good did come of it.

Do people forget Obama is half-white?

That's the cuck response to a threat, isn't it?
"Oh gee swarthy-skinned hordes are invading my nation and raping my women, but I'm so embarrassed over it, whatever shall I do?"
It comes across as another one of the symptoms of a thoroughly feminized mindset, totally incapable of actually doing anything because they expect the big strong He-Man hero to come over and do it for them before they jail him for a hate crime.

What the fuck does that even mean?

this is some nobody's website, who fucking cares what he thinks?

Oh wow I didn't even notice that.
Also, Pavlovitz sounds very Jewish.

This, in hindsight McCain or Romney would have further deepened the problem and kept the Clintons and Bushes entrenched. I didn't see at the time, I was fervently anti-Obama, but he was so shit the backlash led to something better than the alternative.

Man, how'd the jews co-opt the nigger so well?
They're such a useful tool for them, why haven't we been able to break their conditioning and use them accordingly against the jew?

This is how we win this cultural subversion. We need the nig to be brought heel and nogged

Well, to be fair, there are circumstances where being embarrassed by your leader is an appropriate response.

Like when you're a fucking leaf
kill me

Sorry op
I don't read leftist nigger worship articles.

Very simple user they have been up to these tricks for millennia now.
We have about 20 years under our belts at the most, think the advent of the tubes and how it has shifted the narrative albeit very slowly at first.
All we have to do is continue, I operate from the premise that I can't start a huge ass bonfire but I can however start many many small fires that hopefully will erupt in a conflagration.

Thanks user any day I get a this is a happy day for me .

He was pretty anti-white, idiot.

He was anti-American first, anti-white second.

He's half (((white)))

checking the get

jej no.
He's half kike and related to Lena Dunham

People who write these "No, " gaslight articles have to be moved to the top of the list.

Tell them if we stopped billions of dollars in foreign aid to Israel we could use that money for their gibs.

Obama didn't embarass me. Obama embarassed himself, just like a cam whore.

I'm really getting tired of people claiming Obama is a kike as if it's an obvious fact and never providing any evidence.

Also Lena Dunham is a kike on her mother's side, Dunham is from her goy father. Even if they are related (they aren't and there is nothing to indicate that they are) that would mean that Obama wasn't a kike.

He was just a regular mulatto, which was bad enough.

so… they ran around the white house with rainbow flags on at least two separate occasions..

who is the idiot here, idiot?

How do you do my fellow white friends?

i can't read barbarian, fuck it, why couldn't the romans finish the job?

Because the state they're in isn't "conditioning" it's their natural state. They are inherently destructive subhuman animals and could only be useful to a destructive force like the kikes.