8 Shot Dead in Mississippi

archive.is/yHpTc

People in the comments are already jumping to conclusions, assuming it's a white male. Seeing as the man is in custody and his race has not been given to the press I'll go ahead and assume it's a shitskin.

Excuse the shitty OP, I'm currently on mobile.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LujCM
clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/28/man-sought-death-lincoln-deputy-multiple-others-allegedly-has-16-year-old-hostage/352133001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fact that it's Mississippi, let alone Brookhaven, is enough to tell me it was a nigger.

Lincoln County's got a lot of blacks, about 1/3rd of the population is.
The fact it happened a three different houses makes me think it could be gang related, but I have no idea.

People in the comments scream for gun control.
Possible false flag?

fuck no. there aren't a million photos of crying people with obviously fake injuries.

==l
Police say eight people are dead, including deputy sheriff, after shooting in Mississippi; suspect in custody==

NIGGER CONFIRMED

8 people are dead, including a Lincoln County Sheriff’s Deputy, after overnight shooting

archive: archive.is/LujCM
shitty local news source, sorry couldn't find national

These happened in homes, he could have used a non-firearm weapon just as effectively.
Are they not thinking this through or are they just reading the headline?

It's mississippi for crying out loud, probably just nigger-on-nigger crime.

Willie Cory Godbolt, 35, was taken into custody early Sunday morning as the suspect in the deaths of eight people. Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes in the county.

safe to assume the vast majority of comments on any article period are bots, especially ones the push agendas.

Did they just Zimmerman him to make him look white?

Everyday I start believing that NPC theory more and more.

When you don't share the grape drank and swipe the last chicken wing you gonna pay wit' yo life.

CLEARLY HE'S ONE OF THOSE WHITE-BLACKS
FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS

They did an abysmal job of trying

As someone who's lived in Mississippi for most of his life, I wouldn't have known it was full of niggers since I would at the very least have an 80% white class at all times. Should've been the hint about their brains

Is it near Bix Nood?

Like clockwork. ha

I agree. Under no circumstances should Negroes be allowed to possess firearms.

It will be some mulatto mystery-meat that is 1/16th white, and the press will call him "white" and screech about trump, Russia, and white privilege.

SHITSKIN

That 1st pic. Black cop killer arrested, not murdered by black officer. BLM cunts BTFO.

He has a creepy look of resignation on his face. This is probably drug related and I imagine we will never really hear about what went down or why he did this.

I dont' think this is the first time something like this has happened in MS either.

I reminds me a lot of the shooting in rural Ohio that was most definitely drug related and professionally done as the bodies were all found on a massive marijuana farm with their infant still alive.
The three different locations really strikes me as odd - only other major crime that's been committeed like that was the shooting in Ohio.

Arkancide?

It's just a standard issue wild nigger of which we have many millions roaming about the country. It doesn't even know what happened.

www.dailyleader.com/2017/05/28/bogue-chitto-man-captured-suspect-in-multiple-shooting-deaths-overnight-including-lincoln-county-officer/

couldn't get it to archive

Color correction pls

Aaaand it's a nigger. Expect the story to get buried within hours.

purecoincidence.jpg

white genes are violent genes

Can anyone rip this video?clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/28/man-sought-death-lincoln-deputy-multiple-others-allegedly-has-16-year-old-hostage/352133001/

It is not that the stroies get buried, it is that they are so commonplace that they are not news. Dog bites man ain't news.

CNN finally posted a picture of the suspect

We need to find out if any of the victims were White. I think the cop was, and the two boys he killed may have been taken out because they were White males.

A lot of these small towns in the Bible Belt are full of integrated families.

Huh, they must have cleaned it up because of people’s delicate sensibilities. MSNBC posted the unedited version.

You would think with all those brand new police cruisers and SUVs you see in the other photos, they could also afford mugshot cameras capable of white balance.

Anyone can see he's Black, but by editing the color to make the suspect appear more mulatto, it causes the viewer to subconsciously think of Whites. The people who do this kind of deception should lose their media credentials.

Here is what he looks like, prior arrests

Ah, the sneaky white devil, racistly covering himself in blackface to infiltrate law-abiding african-american neighborhoods…

Every time.
LYING PRESS!

aaaannd…. it's a nig… wait!

Daily Reminder

And it's still not enough for it

kill yourself reddit

Im from north ms and these nogs around here are the worst. Everything and everybody is racist. My shitskin 300 pound co worker says blacks cant really be racist because they dont have the power, whatever that means. Plus the black panthers started WIC.

My God it's those damned neo-nazis up to no good again