Why is nobody talking about this?

Why is nobody talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/time/2005/100movies/the_complete_list.html
youtu.be/GxVpy7lKeVY?t=186
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's shit

well i wasn't talking about it because i didn't know it existed

and now i'm not talking about it because it doesn't appeal to me. i'm one of those weird people who doesn't masturbate to hr giger/david cronenberg/clive barker body horror.

I just watched video, I literally falling asleep at the end. Plastic looking alien shit.

Reminds me of a shittier Clive Barker's Jericho

Because this place is full of stupid hipsters. It looks interesting but ill wait for more gameplay.

because there was no fucking substance
just a bunch of giger hellscapes, and a gun that didn't shoot anything

Didn't expect my dick to get hard.

It literally looks like a game, but everything is gory.
Doesn't seem like there's any features they were showing off 2bh.

cool
it's just an fps? that's dull. might as well have just made a music video, more profitable too

since its an fps with an unusual aesthetic chance are it'll just be another amnesia/soma glorified walking sim with braindead 'puzzles'

I'm announcing dubs just to piss on your shit thread, fag.

I can not determine the quality of the vidya from that video alone. Gotta wait for more info to come out.
But I will have to say: The reason why most horror games are so "horrible" is because you are powerless. You can't do jacked shit against the enemies that are facing you. Handing a "gun" (?) to the player takes that aspect away and will make the game less scary, which means a lesser quality horror game.

Impressive, very nice.

checked, well done

It looks interesting, we need more organic stuff in vidya, like HL1 weapons.

inspected, up to standard

It looks interesting. Don't think I could say another game looks like it. It would really win me over if it was heavy on the puzzles and ambiance and not action.

I watched it and still have no idea what I just saw.

Well, I'm certainly interested because I fucking love body horror, but like other anons have said, we know nothing about it as a game.

It's not even in alpha yet. I know it's a bad idea to be too forgiving since this IS a trailer they thought was presentable, but I think we can cut it a little bit of slack.

cool artstyle but where's the game?

Not cool at all. It's a poor Giger-knockoff. If you wanna do shit like that do it right.

meh

Uh, what?

No it isn't. Giger's stuff actually has design to it, accurate, bio-mechanical, with phallic elements and thought-out color palette.
You can't just slap generic guro on everything and call it Giger, that's a disgrace to his distinct, if offputting, style.

Notice taken

see

Long live the new flesh

Because there is hardly any gameplay in it to pass judgement.

Kojima didn't make it

Also vagina, babbies and "mechanical" shit. It's more David Cronenberg than geiger.

People have been wanting a game with this sort of look for a long time now. It feels strange to actually be getting one. I want to know more about it as an actual game, but they've certainly nailed the visuals.

Nice unquantifiable statement, user.
10 grand says it's just going to be the alien hive level from Duke Nukem Forever with a red coat of paint.

This. Why are the developers claiming it's even inspired by Giger when it doesn't resemble his style? Have they not actually looked at Giger's work before?

I hope they don't think that using organic structures and landscapes makes it "inspired by Giger".

ayylmao

I do like the look and feel of it, but there's not too much to say about it really. I am interested in this idea of 90% of the enemies being non-hostile to you. If the thing that appears in the trailer is anything to go by, the only reason you even have weapons is to have the option to put things out of their misery. That does basically mean the game will likely end up as another walking simulator, but at least it's interesting to look at.

How do you even determine how Giger something is?

With a Giger counter.

Yeah, it reminds me of eXistenZ a bit.

I was gonna make this thread.
The game devs seem cool about it, they just wanna make the game.
They probably didn't advertise the crowdfunding out of shame and in fact it barely got 1/8th of the funds required

I was just checking out Giger's website. His FAQ is pretty based.

WHEN SHOULD FANS CONTACT GIGER’S AGENT?

Hardly ever. But fans being fans and not always prone to listening to reason, they will do whatever they want, regardless of the advice given here. That’s the nature of the Internet. So, if you believe you need an answer to a specific question not touched upon in this FAQ section, you can try to Email Les Barany and he will try to respond to you if he can.

If you have already written to him and did not receive a reply, it’s most likely because he has not gotten around to opening your mail, or because your question has already been dealt with here, or was too obvious, too ridiculous, or too vague. As you can imagine, he gets a lot of Email and has an only a limited amount of time for replies, which restricts his ability to reply to everyone.

If you will write about something that is not directly related to Giger’s artwork, don’t be surprised if you do not receive an answer. If your letter catches Les’ interest, you may hear from him, eventually, sometimes many months later. Be prepared, it may not be the answer you expected.

Here is an example, for the enlightenment of everyone:

I'm an aspiring artist and a big fan of Mr. Giger's work, and was wondering if you could possibly give me some advice? Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated, particularly if you could guide me as to what courses you feel would be of most benefit to me.

Dear Aspiring Artist:

Here is my advice. Think of it as a five-year plan:

Take whatever courses you find the most interesting.

Study closely the work of the Old Masters.

Stop making art that originates only from your own imagination.

Stay with one technique until you perfect it.

On any given day, always be in the middle of reading a book. When you finish one, start the next. Fiction, nonfiction, biographies, autobiographies, history, science, psychology, or how to build a kite. Anything but go easy on the comic books.

Buy and read the first 6 pages of newspaper every day and also the editorial commentaries. Skip the entertainment section. Su Doku is fine. Do the crossword puzzle.

Fill up a sketchbook every month with pen or pencil drawings of the world around you, not from your imagination.

Buy a book on figure drawing. It's the only art book you will ever need.

Until you can draw an accurate portrait of someone, you don’t know how to draw.

Stay away from the airbrush. You'll never master it, hardly anyone ever has.

Visit every museum in your city. Often, until you have seen everything in it. Every kind of museum. Not only the art museums but, of course, those as well.

Forget about contemporary art by living artists, at least for the next few years.

Stay away from most art galleries. Go to art auctions. That's where the real action is.

Learn to play chess.

Take a business course.

Talk to you mother or father at least once a week.

Stop going to the movies until you have rented and seen every film on this list. time.com/time/2005/100movies/the_complete_list.html

Do not watch television unless it’s the news or documentaries.

Do not use an Ipod.

No video games, either.

Learn a foreign language.

Learn to cook.

Spend 8 hours in a hospital emergency room.

Save up money so you can travel to a foreign country within the next five years.

Do not litter.

Avoid politically correct people.

Vote in every election or never dare to utter a political opinion. You are not entitled to one.

Buy a digital camera and take photos every day.
If you see nothing interesting to photograph, you will never be a good artist. Keep only one photo of every ten you take. Delete the rest. It will force you to learn how to edit the garbage from your life, to make choices, to recognize what has real value and what is superficial.

Visit an old age home.

Listen to classical music and jazz. If you are unable to appreciate it at least as much as contemporary music, you lack the sensitivity to develop into an artist of any real depth.

Go to the ballet. Classical or Modern, it doesn't matter. It will teach you to appreciate physical grace and the relationship between sound and movement.

Wake up every morning no later than 8 AM, regardless of what time you went to sleep.

Learn to play a musical instrument.

Learn to swim.

Keep your word.

Never explain your art. People who ask you to do so are idiots.

Never explain yourself. Better yet, never do anything that will, later, require you to explain yourself or to say you're sorry.

Always use spell check.

Stop aspiring and start doing.

This will keep you very busy but it can't be helped.
In my opinion, this is how you might, possibly, have a shot at becoming a good artist.

Hope this helps,

Les Barany

Oops.

He's from an older generation. Like Roger Ebert. Right above that he also says to not use an mp3 player even though he insists on listening to jazz and classical 24/7.
Bits like that are a bit fucky, since he probably sees gaming as a taudry distraction, like Obama, but the general message is to stop being a fuck up and get some good taste.

I will admit the no games line is what made me want to post it here.

Well, well, well.

Look who's finally come to visit.

How is this like Giger? Everything about his work was uncomfortably sexual. Scorn has a weird aesthetic, but I'm not seeing the relation. Looks more like a Tool music video.

Body Horror/Flesh Thread then?

Sounds comfy, post horrifying deformities

Everyone seems to ignore the inspiration taken from Zladislav Beksinsky

Impressive. The dubs have decided.

Gameplay isn't out, as parroted so many times ITT. But it does look cool. I belive the gunner is used quite limited, so you'll have to pick your battles, and run away from the others. Or so I heard from.. Fuck, can't remember.
It does look cool though, i'd be neat if whatever creatures roaming this land would have some kind of caste system, that diseased pile of crawling flesh being somewhere at the bottom. Hopefully I'll see more gruesome shit trying to face you
Please don't let it be shit

No it wasn't. But a lot of it was, yeah. Not all of it though.

And the game does have sexual imagery, it's just not the first, or secondary display. *Puls it's a trailer and normalfags love aliens but go ew at the sight of a dick in a game It's not "Giger" but it's definitely borrowing from it.

And yeah, they even say so on their site.

Posting IRL stuff.
This is NOT for the faint of heart.

It looks closer to prey than it does something HR giger did.
I am a fucking sucker for weapons that are part mechanic / organic. Like the beam weapon you got from geonosians in republic commando that literally used the bodily fluids of them as ammo for the weapon.

youtu.be/GxVpy7lKeVY?t=186

Fuck man, can you imagine how inadequate the parents of those kids must feel? Knowing their genes produced that?

Oh gosh.

I remember a Chinese artist HEAVILY inspired by him, his name was Yang Xueguo

Gosh, there's so much I want to post and see posted.

I'm absolutely thrilled for this game now, I love morbid art! Anybody have any fleshy, disturbingly ethereal, dark world art they'd like to post too? It really hits the right spot for me.

Christ. I feel really sorry for the parents, especially the 4th image.

Dark aesthetic thread?

AlltP may be my GOAT because of this, it did everything so right.

That's what I used to have nightmares about before my daughter was born. Pics 1 and 2 are actual genetic issues, and people who have kids with this disease often keep having more like them. The third one is just from a parent that lived through Hiroshima or Nagasaki. The fourth one is to terrifying to even look at, and the product of both bad genes and terrible, neglectful parenting. Not sure what the fifth is.

Depressing

I'm not saying you're wrong, but everything I've seen from him was. Maybe the future trailers will become more pronounced.

Pre-alpha gameplay, what is there to talk about. It's a neat looking tech demo? Nice visuals that may or may not make it to the final release?

The 4th one is the most tragic and horrifying. It wasn't even born that way, it was adopted. :^>

Fallujah Babies

the fifth seem to be an added chromosome that causes microencephalitis

Games are a waste of time if you want to take your life seriously

You sick fucking faggot.

Can't believe the guy who created Madoka Magic also made this.

What a beautiful, but strange world.

Looks odd, going to reserve my judgement for when we see actual gameplay before I decide an opinion to have on it. As of right now its not even a tech demo, its more of like a 3d asset gallery video.

Its barely even a reveal trailer its a fucking teaser trailer.
Wew.
Good to know a fucking camera panning on a 3d gallery is fucking "Pre-Alpha Gameplay", wonder what that says about what the game is.

Death to all who oppose me

Visually it looks ok EXCEPT the lighting ruins everything, why are you going for an organic theme with fucking fluorescent lights just plastered around and big red spotlights. Honestly how can they give that lighting the go ahead? Shit game incoming

Why is this place so fucking full of illiterates? You can let yourself be inspired by something and still create your own distinct style out of it.

You mean like Homestuck from Earthbound
Or Undertail from Cave Story?
Or Freedom Planet from Sonic?
Or Steven Universe from Mr. Potato Head?

I'm kidding, kidding. I get you.

It's days like these where I can just completely fall in love with the dark, dream-like beauty that is the external world.

You are gonna shit on me for this, but I didn't even fucking get that fucking reference. You sure that was directed at me? That thing you posted is cool as fuck.

Goodnight.

Hue

That was a fucking great movie.

You'd rather not know
Looking at it out of context, it looks really cool too

Just let yourself fantasize about it being something really cool and promising
**Seriously, if you find out…it won't be as cool
I don't have the heart to tell you, I envy you

Because having an HR Giger like ambiance is a place where I would want to play a game like Darkseed, not some shitty shooter. As if shooters haven't become the blandest of all genres of games already. If it wasn't for the Stalker series I would've given up on them with Counter Strike 1.6.

Before I go, here's a thing I drew. I know it's not that good, but I want to keep practicing, to start getting gud.

Morbidisity is my fantasy, it is something I am extremely passionate about, I dearly wish to learn more! I have loved it since I was a child, but I suffered from depression, dysfunction and poverty during my teenage years, I am now slowly recovering and am starting to focus on many different tasks now. I am more motivated than I've ever been.

What redefining features should I add to my creatures to make them stand out?

I got all intrigued and thought it was key to a plot twist to a really good game you didn't want to spoil. My curiosity got the best of me and I had to look it up.

It's from fucking Shadow the Hedgehog

I've always found whale teeth to be particularly horrifying.

Nigga. How bad could it be? That is the same thing they said about slenderman and that shit is not that scary.
It looks like a 3d model from a video game or some sort of animation. If you are talking about the thing its from being disappointing thats another story, but its not going to spoop me to death bruh.

No, it's just the fuckwits trying to attach a popular name to their bland work in order to drum up some undeserved interest.

Since you seem interested in fleshy, organic design, you could focus on blobs of flesh, fat, and soft tissues in general. However a visible and hard bone structure would also provide an interesting contrast. You can also substitute this bony structure with a metallic one if that is your fancy.
Check >>>/art/ and >>>/loomis/ for help on drawing. You will find a lot of references there.

Distinct only means it's different enough to be its own thing you dumb nigger

If you want to subvert body structure and proportions, you've got to understand them first. Bluntly put, learn the basics.

So is art, fiction and all that nonsense.

WEW
FUCKING
LAD

Looks like user had my best interests at heart, that is beyond disappointing my best guess was some weeb shit game. If he didn't tell me what it was I was gonna reverse image search and filename sear it so, my curiosity was in a lose-lose situation there.

Holy shit. Something happen. This is how they advertise video games now? No wonder I stopped paying attention to AAA.

cause you can't make a webm

Go back to leddit

I mean it looks neat but there's almost nothing to talk about yet beyond "hey I like that art style."

looks fucking nasty

Come shill again when there is an actual gameplay video.

This.

What videogame?

That's right goyim, only focus on contributing to the economy.

Does an empty vote also count? Sometimes there is nobody you would like to throw your vote after.

your post doesn't make any sense.

one of those ways society is bled for the shekels is frivolous entertainment. That's why with actual films in the theater you only see really safe films right now because the business is sort of in the toilet. So it's shitty Apatow Rom-coms and blockbusters and white trash modern horror flicks.

the supposed schlomo boogeyman wouldn't encourage you to not spend money, essentially. speculators require money constantly changing hands.

if you're gonna larp man larp it right

By voting you can complain because you didn't contribute (necessarily) via your absence in the rare care that major election is off by one vote. It does happen in local stuff.

WELL THANKS I JUST PUKED A BIT IN MY MOUTH

What's there to talk about?

Totally not a shill.

Because there's no gameplay footage yet.

Come back and shill when you actually have gameplay to show.

youtube thinks this is Silent Hill 2.

to be frank it was shilled a long time ago when there was only concept art of it. Was semi excited only because the look was interesting.

But since this is pre alpha or concept, it could be whatever the fuck. Also if there is such an animation for whenever you change the gun. Its really dumb, it gets boring really fast. Its like look at this animation, see the money we spent on the animation instead of something else like sound design or bug fixing, ect.

So want to see more before I go on a hypetrain.

What the fucking fuck?

the opening cinematic was cool as fuck, meat from the meat dimension plus giger, but that gameplay towards the end made the environment looked like a generic hive level, it reminds me of me2 collector ship

this is a fucking Christian imageboard you faggot. stop fucking cussing.

That's why.

Game in a nutshell.

Isn't it a bit dissapointing that this looks like a world of gross, fleshy, gooey horrors and his weapon is a gun? A fleshy gun but still with the triggler, grip and such

I don't see Beksinsky at all, I see Cronenberg.

Where's the video of that faggot drowning in quicksand from?

Go top steam greenlight
Search the name of the game
Look at the picture and tell me if that's not beksinsky
Also one of the things hanging from the ceiling in the other trailer that nobody posted yet looks very much like One of the organic clumps beksinsky would paint

This game looks like that one Japanese artist who makes rectangular obelisks made from completely red fleshy substances. They is an user who usually posts that stuff around here.

Kind of unrelated but it seems to be a common theme for either "visual" psychopaths and people that use certain psychoactive drugs, to get lost in a fictional world where anatomy, meat a& bones meet architecture.
Source: experience

Did HR Giger come back from the grave or something
>no gameplay

Looks neat at first, 'outdoor' area in the first minute looks awesome and way better than the shitty claustrophobic grey areas later on that nobody will care about or remember

Though knowing this industry, it'll just be another SOMA, so I'm just cautiously hyped

That's some high-level autism.

I'm pretty sure that's just a trolling of artfags. To make freaky art you just need a bit of practice and drugs if you're not messed up in the head already.

Chess is easy as shit and it's only an expansion of your logic if you are not hardcore autistic about it

I like gore, but this isn't the same. It isn't bleeding or screaming, all the blood is frustratingly kept inside by some kind of membrane.

Honestly, just looking at it makes me feel angry. I want to hack at it until it stops moving or kills me.

Splendid.

I wonder. The speech bubble "It's time to (…) on Nitori." has been translated; the Japanese text in it has been hid by grey splotches, and perhaps the vagina has, too.

I don't want it to be scary, I want it to look like something out of someone's subconscious.

It's more about the strange beauty than anything.

Thank you.
Will check it out.

Thank you as well.

Gigantic things with strange features have always been horrifying.

Now we are getting somewhere…

This was on their FAQ page.

Oh my god.

Sorry, but why would I download a video, wasting my data cap, and convert it to a WebM just for you?

So, do you just explore alien rectums?

This looks like something that would kill you with a heart attack if you ate it.

Something tells me the devs only watched the Alien movies. Not the actual H.R. Giger art.
Here are some actual Giger art

I'm actually really impressed by how tame the film makers made alien given how lewd the source martial is.

This isnt Giger at all, this is straight up Beksinski

Everything looks so gross, it makes me want to smash it all. I can't be the only one.

I don't know. I want to watch it, poke it, caress it or tug it gently. Heck, most of the lansdcape looks pretty much alive: if you smash it all you'll end up with blood, slime and ooze all over.

Same here. Now that I know it exists, I also know it's absolutely not my sort of thing at all. I don't even like games where just the monsters are beige and red "fleshy" colors, and this is a whole game of beige and red flesh world.

I legitimately worry some of you gorefags will become serial killers

This is shockingly easy to masturbate to.

I didn't know it existed, and now I don't care.

If you like this art style, you are probably going to like the short point'n'click Tormentum - Dark Sorrow.

Does he have any not-lewds?

Giger initially designed the eggs with a much more obvious vaginal appearance, complete with an "inner and outer vulva". The producers complained that Catholic countries would ban the film if the allusion was too strong, so Giger doubled the lobes to four so that, in his words, "seen from above, they would form the cross that people in Catholic countries are so fond of looking at."

Nailed the looks, hope the game play isnt shit.

I've been yelling that for a while.
Literally the only thing coming from Giger seems to be the long meaty/bony tunnels.
I guess Holla Forums is too pleb to know about a niche polack painter.

And that is pretty much the difference between being edgy and being forced to see stuff like this.
Most psychopaths never wanted hallucinations

Lol

This game reminds me of another game that was announced a while ago that also had a beksinski-like aesthetic. I think you were in some kind of alien world and there were sci-fi and magical weapons. The enemies were basically just insane humans. Anyone remember it? I think there was a scene in a graveyard and one with a huge bridge through a canyon. Everything was made of black stone or metal and the game's pallette was pretty much just black and navy blue.

Found the picture

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not clicking that

Giger confirms niggers can't be artists

This explains why xenomorphs give me an erection.

Degenerate scum must be treated like aliens
With flamethrowers

Because there's no GAMEPLAY to talk about.

You're gonna need someone wielding a flamethrower if you rely plan on visiting planets, just saying.

user, that's cruel.

Really plan on visiting alien planets*

You're also going to need a tool to help "colonize", just saying.

Jesus fucking Christ. I thought I've seen it all, but that was actually disturbing to look at.

Is it guns?
Napalm?
Economic patronizing?

Pretty obvious which was the real gameplay.

neither?

Rubbers?

Why is nobody talking about this ?

NO GAMEPLAY

NO GAMEPLAY

NO GAMEPLAY

NO GAMEPLAY

NO GAMEPLAY

NO GAMEPLAY

NO GAMEPLAY

Oh, so it's bringing them art.
I get you.

Don't you think they would have rubber and plastic products figured out by now?

If that is the case, you can hardly exterminate a civilization as advanced as theirs in clear conscience, can't you?

BECAUSE IT'S NOT A GAME, IT'S A TECH DEMO YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Of course. Art and technology. That's what we're giving them, to aid in assimilation.

Imagine how convienent some of this body horror stuff could be, Like what if you arm was a really long tentacle fleshy thing. You could shape it into an umbrella if it got rainy, and share it with someone and then you both could go to somewhere dry, and you'd probably give the best hugs, that would be nice.

But anons, racism means preservation of your own kind, so I would be justified!

user you're scary

Looks neat, but I'm not going to get a single hope up until it's actually out

If you are the one visiting the planet, you are the alien there.

Inspiration don't mean mimicry, numbnuts. Watching a dog piss in the street could have inspired your post.

In the advertising world, inspiration means mimicry.

Yes, and I bring a flamethrower for that reason exactly.

May dubs guide my post.

Because I saw literally zero gameplay.

Did any of you even read the thread?
Is this 4chan?

I'm answering OP's question. Why would I need to read the thread to do that?

It has been answered several times already with the same exact reply.
Surprisingly hivemind.

Prey? I didn't really play much of it because it got dull fast, but it's the closest thing I can think of.

Is prey still a Xbox exclusive? I thought I saw it on PC some time ago.
Is it toaster friendly?

I wonder why…

Every time he's mentioned I can't help but feel sad. Truly this is one of earth's greatest tragedies.

I played it on PC. I'm pretty sure it's like a 2004 game, so yeah you should be good.

Prey 2 didn't even look at all similar to 1 in any way, so I really don't get why they used the name, but god damn it looked cool.

Fuck off (50).

I know who Beksinski is because he gets posted here semi regularly, but I've never even heard of Giger.

Just filter worthless faggots.

What is there to discuss?

I'm not paranoid. I said it's not being discussed because there's not enough gameplay to see what the game is like. Literally what is there to discuss?

Both characters fall into a cave and meet a goat-looking thing?

Quoted from Wikipedia :

Discuss painters, gore, and why videogames like this will never come out from a triple A publisher because it would scare the normalfags off.
You do realize how barely we were able to get the soul series, right?
Also post more beksinsky.

Looking forward to this, looks really cool, reminds me of Prey and Jericho. I hope it won't be downgraded or turned into something completely different though.

All pretentious cucks who think this game will be shit should start liking at least some video games. After all its not EA, Ubisoft or some other AAA shit you probably like.

We need more artistic, weird and creepy video games.

So basically nothing that directly involves the game? Because I'd love to discuss the game itself but there's fuckall to discuss. The art direction's been covered, spamming images comes dangerously close to a circlejerk, and otherwise we could just make threads about "why videogames like this will never come out from a triple A publisher because it would scare the normalfags off" instead.

This thread seems to only exist to draw more attention to the game so that it can get more upvotes on greenlight. I'll come back when they actually have gameplay so I can talk about VIDEO GAMES

What is there to discuss? All we saw was a shitty CGI video of some alien game that nobody will probably care about.

No. What? Also, the Souls series was mediocre as fuck.

None of these gore games do anything for me. Is this supposed to make me feel uncomfortable? It just looks boring and dull. I hope someone makes something that actually is gruesome eventually.

I remember seeing a trailer of Amnesia The Dark Descent before it was even out, and get those same vibes, while everyone was busy ignoring it or shitting on it.
Perhaps it got famous for the wrong reasons, but it changed the industry quite a bit, even tho not necessarily for the best.
Innovation is required or we will keep on getting the same stale formula, and you think they'd learn that after the massive cash cows the soul franchise and amnesia were.

Sure, back to your circle jerk you go.

How am I wrong? What about the game is there to discuss? All there is, and even that's stretching it, is a trailer with no gameplay, no plot, no nothing aside from a distinct visual aesthetic and that it might be in first person. I've spent more time telling you why this thread's pointless than I can talking about the game.

Are you for real, user?
Is your mind nothing less than insert input, give output?
Are you capable of reason?

Okay, please. Explain how a trailer with fuck-all gameplay was oh-so likeable and why we should care about this.

Oh sure. But I'm asking a question that I have yet to get a solid answer on. I'll ask a different, but similar, question.

What information does this trailer give us, that would make us interested in investing towards it?

I'm not saying you should like the game, which this far is more of a video project anyway, but this thread was filled with psychological and art discussion if you would just read it.

My reasons to be interested in the game, even if opinions, are that we don't get enough games like this, the devs just seem interested in making it meaning they will probably not milk the cow even tho there is no proof of it, and they are polish, the same place from where Beksinsky came from, so it makes me hopeful they could be faithful to its style.
This is an opinion of course, so I can care less if you don't think the same, but if you really dislike it, why are you still posting?

Because my questions, which are related to the OP's question, have not been answered yet and the only person that seems to be defending the game, in any measure, is also actively avoiding giving those answers. As of right now there's no reason to care about the game aside from its visuals, which have already been discussed.

It's pre-alpha so this might not even be the same game that's released due to a number of reasons.
We don't even know what genre it is, since games like Portal have shown that not all games with guns are strictly shooters.
All we know is that it's pretty, and that's not enough information to discuss.

And I never said I disliked it, just that I have no reason to care.

Okay, rather than derailing a already "Should be dead" thread with something completely unrelated to the thread's original topic, why not actually make a thread about it?

Well of course some devs are interested in making a video game. Why should you care? Sure there could be some doing it simply for the cash grab but even if the devs were "INTERESTED" in their own product being finished, it doesn't stop that game from being shit/mediocre.

Pic related.

You do realize there are no answers to give?
I know about it little more than you do, but I did vote it on greenlight.
Am I juvenile for being excited at games I like?
Why can't Holla Forums express any hype at all, serious question.

Because that is hardly videogames.

Which is my answer to OP's "why is nobody talking about this": because there's nothing to talk about. That's what I've been saying this whole time.
It's fine to be excited for games, but let's be realistic about it.
Because there are legitimate people that go around and stir up undue hype about games. This is called viral marketing and if you think that 8ch is immune to it, then you are mistaken. On top of that, and I've said this ad nausem, there's very little to be excited about.

Share with us your knowledge and maybe that can serve as kindling to spark an interest. Right now there's just a bundle of pretty sticks and nobody will care about a lonely faggot.

I can wait for more footage and info.
I'm not throwing my wallet at them, nor can I.

Exactly. Just chill and wait for something with more meat to it to surface, and we can chew on that for a while.

I'll probably play some prey to make up for this itch.
Either that or Doom 3

Jesus fuck OP how can you be so much of a faggot