Australian Anarchist Doxing

OPERATON FLEMING

This thread is primarily for Australians however /ourguys from the US are more than welcome to help. We are dealing with a high profile anarchist who goes by the name Andy Fleming which we think is a pseudonym. We think his real name is Rob Sparrow. This faggot has been recording/trolling Australian Nationalists for some time now. He has a bunch of online sources that I'll post below. We've tried for some time to collect personal information from but he seems to be very good at keeping a low profile. Which is why we're asking for help from the main guys. Sparrow is based in Melbourne, Australia.

TWITTER
>twitter.com/slackbastard?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

HIS PERSONAL SITE WHERE HE RECORDS ALL HIS DOXXING
>slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?tag=andy-fleming

ONLINE INTERVIEW HE DID
>vice.com/en_au/article/this-guy-has-been-trolling-neo-nazis-for-nearly-a-decade

FACEBOOK PAGE
>facebook.com/slackbastard-303648619354/

ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF HIMSELF
>youtube.com/watch?v=H_LsWDhLoWY
>youtube.com/watch?v=ib_LXDN1VEg
>youtube.com/watch?v=zEHtyGKzdzI

I forgot to also mention this cuck is also
a professor which is not surprising

Other urls found in this thread:

andyslackbastard.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
profiles.arts.monash.edu.au/wp-content/arts-files/rob-sparrow/ImposingDiversity-ForWeb.pdf
andyslackbastard.blogspot.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=ib_LXDN1VEg
whitelawtowers.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/rob-sparrow-luke-mcmahon-slackbastard.html
archive.fo/LdKm2
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for potential

I have info on this guy somewhere let me get it. Some guys uncovered a bit about him.

Squirm, antifa. Squirm

Nice one user. This scum needs to be taken care of once and for all

Just beat the faggot to death. It's fucking Australia. You dig a hole and no one will ever find him.

C.f. wolf creek.

This manages to piss me off every time so I'll sage out of distaste

Why?

Some guy mocks us so SHUT HIM DOWN?

What happened /pol Jesus Christ.

Dead antifa is always worth our time.

Bump. I've heard about this guy. He's a fucking doxxer.
He's bad news

I'm back. Here's a useful blog that unmasked him, knew I'd seen more somewhere

Also moralfags can fuck off. This isnot a matter of principles. If we sit about and just let them doxx us out of work and uni whilst showing them we aren't going to retaliate, guess what - we'll lose.

This is the Internet Hate Machine. Dehumanise yourself and face the bloodshed

Now Andy hides his identity and the OP has posted a picture of Robert Sparrow, who some believe is his real identity.

Further info :andyslackbastard.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

LOL this cuck wrote an essay called 'Imposing Genetic Diversity'

profiles.arts.monash.edu.au/wp-content/arts-files/rob-sparrow/ImposingDiversity-ForWeb.pdf

Also, Kek approves. Check out all these trips nigga

Pump for great justiceā€¦

lots of info
andyslackbastard.blogspot.com.au/

youtube.com/watch?v=ib_LXDN1VEg

whitelawtowers.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/rob-sparrow-luke-mcmahon-slackbastard.html

Fucking Sieg

This faggot is one of the lead Australian antifa / street-level communist organisers. We only suspect it is Sparrow. In order to apply any real pressure to him, we need it confirmed. Clear evidence outing him would be a huge win for Aussie nationalists.

So we know his identity and we know plenty enough about him

WHAT NOW ANONS?

Doxing a professor usually isn't very hard kek

How about us un Europe?

Windows 7 / Firefox 36? That's a bloody old screenshot.
There is some faggot named Robert Godino that works for SYNRG (pic related). But this looks like old news - there is even info on it on the Slackbastard blog back in March 2015. From what I can find nothing much came of it. The accusation against Godino was effectively dropped. An accusation it was Rob Sparrow came up later.
archive.fo/LdKm2

Anonymity is vital user

It's always melbourne isn't it
Or is South Yarra in the Yarra Valley

youtube.com/watc h?v=_weGla9S-YA&t=0s

I don't like to direct link anything so I will at least break the link. Just wondering what you guys think of this guy? I like most of his videos and they seem to be willing to not shy away from subjects that most people would never talk about publicly.
Seems alright. I remember following this guy long ago from his free speech video and he popped up again with this that he refers to as an alternative to the project.

Not bad. I like seeing new Aussie content. Chick second from the right has been on Mark Latham's show a couple of times. Talks about white issues a lot. I reckon if you loosened her up with a few drinks, she'd tell you all about how much she secretly hates niggers. Main guy gives decent commentary. Couldn't stand the lithpy faggot on the right though. They need to ditch him.