North Korea Deploys New Anti Aircraft Missile

North Korea Deploys New Anti Aircraft Missile system
I don't have a long form text to put in here and I'm not a writefag, but I have is this video, I think it speaks for itself.

It seems based on the the russian S series.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/us-deploys-third-aircraft-carrier-toward-north-korea
rt.com/news/389993-north-korea-missile-video/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-06
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taepodong-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-08
english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/06/14/2011061400518.html
strategypage.com/htmw/htada/articles/20110616.aspx
twitter.com/RT_com/status/868943640210681856
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-29/james-mattis-war-north-korea-would-be-catastrophic
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/us-launches-first-ever-missile-test-intercept-icbm-attack?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least make a webm you worthless OP.

give me a minute you nigger

Oh fucking boy.

Who's ready to take fucking shelter?

This is happening at the same time The US is sending A FUCKING THIRD fully loaded aircraft carrier to Korea.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/us-deploys-third-aircraft-carrier-toward-north-korea

Also The US is testing possible anti-ICBM defenses this tuesday, definitely having to do with NK.

You had plenty of time to do it before you made the thread. Learn how to make a good thread or stick to lurking, faggot

Well it seems they stopped using the rockets full of Chinese hardware. This one actually looked like it could do something.

Can't wait for the next "stealth" bomber to be shot down.

If shit goes down i really hope that NK manage to drop a few nukes on the US.

Said the kike

said pretty much every person around teh world including most right leaning yanks.

ok kike #2

You Americans just never seem to realize how hated you are around the world

I don't have a picture of a fat enough american on a rascal to use for you.

Do you have 16 flags hanging off your dodge ram with a big Winchester sticker on the back window?

Without America's fake jewish "war on terror", there wouldn't be any jewhadist terror on mainland Europe today

They should drop on just the urban centers
would reduce the US pavement ape and Jew population by 70-90%

fairs fair dude, jews gonna jew, be it in the US or in EU, they were going to jew anyway

I think any yank can agree to at least turning the cali coast into a giant petri dish with atomic fire

faggot

That happens when 80% of Europoor population are misinformed sentimental trash. Blatantly ignoring Israel proxy war thing and embracing multikulti to avoid racist stigma.
Bush administration tactics don't work on red pilled people.

kike lover

Said Israel's most loyal lapdog lmao

When N. Korea takes on America, Assad will take out Israel. Why do you think Kim threatened Israel so recently? Are you not aware of Assad and Kim's close relationship?

It'll be a one-two punch, I'm sure of it.

please user, an erection can only get so hard

When George Bush promised to scorch the Earth on behalf of isreal after 911, it looked like patriotard Americans supporting that decision 100%.
When Americans continue to vote in jew puppets for the last century every election in succession without a break, up to the present day, it's easy to see while Europeans detest the braindead jew serving Americans who invade every enemy of isreal and create the conditions and help organisations flood them into Europe.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT.
BE FUCKING SPECIFIC.

If the USA wants to take on the norks, they'll be facing modern anti aircraft weaponry.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

doesn't work when you are talking to a non amerifat you shitheel.
You might as well have screeched at him for some election in Barbados

So America being subservient slaves to the jews for the last century should be overlooked because you don't like being reminded that Trump betrayed every one of his supporters?

I'm not sure of your argument, it wasn't entirely coherent

Only because of America's efforts in WWII is Europe now under the jewish cosh.

Thanks yanks

Quit derailing, kike.

k

You do realize that you're talking about a continent that was coddled by lolbergism and adopted PC culture in a heartbeat, right? Europe had somalis, sand nignogs from Russian Afgan Era among other things.
Claiming that every European hates burgers imply that you're either filthy non-white or a blue pill cuck. Oh don't forget about the conditioning and moderate Jill Stein 'moderate parties' that litter the whole continent.

Again you repeat
It suggests that the only thing to demonstrate Trump's complete prostration to world jewry was his one act of bowing and scraping at the jew wall.
What about all of his elite zionist jews in administration, including those who orchetrated 911 (coincidentally ISIS attacks in Europe goes up right after Trump sell 350bn in arms to ISIS proxy of isreal Saudi Arabia), Kushner's mossad and Chabad Lubavitch crew running America?
Henry Kissinger being the brains behind US international strategy
The State Department lifting its restriction on immigrants increasing the influx by 1.500 each week
et cetera et cetera

Just 65D backgammon, duh

doesn't discount the point, only provides a partial explanation

don't we see Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un at the ~0:34 mark?

Somaliis were sent to Europe in the early 1990s
There were hardly any Afghans
Most of the wogs in England and Europe were flooded into Europe after America helped them defeat Europe in WWII.
As my dad always said WWIII started unofficially the day WWII ended.
It was then when the mass invasion of Europe started.

Gambare, Best Korea!

The German 'Wasserfall' in the 40's is probably superior to this

Nah, it's just fat kimmy and his generals.

So do we get a happening for real this time?

Those are my posts, yes

So you've identified an antisemite on Holla Forums, this really shouldn't be a problem for anyone on here

Just speculation, but it could buy them enough time to level Seoul with artillery by crippling the first wave preemptive strike against them

What I've identified is either a pair of pooper perturbed Yuropoors or a couple of kikes posing as such. It matters little.

Soon to be seoul

Europeans who understand history and see the jew controlled America, being a superpower acting as their golem continuing the rapid destruction of the free world for Greater isreal.

Shouldn't you be spam posting
an infinite number of timeto any user here who recognises the jewish problem?

A general would be in uniform.

assblasted aut-right undercover rabbi

Hug your jews closer civic nat cuck.

Bye bye California.

True, but it'd be nice if the kikes/SJW's didn't have the "we bombed them first" argument, which is in my opinion one of the main points that influenced Europeans to let the niggers in in the first place

I can smell your unwashed jew-fros from here, filthy kikes

Nice digits, OP. The end of the video looks edited, however. Cloudy sky straight to clear when the 'missile' explodes?

Kim won't blink

zerohedge is neocohen, stop wit shiiling that worthless kike website

comes as no surprise, this has been part of the zionist endgame in US policy all along. A parasite always devours it's host.

whats the difference?

it can still be saved, as opposition still exists. we saw what (((opposition))) you have in the US.

If you have no knowledge of those topics just STFU.

All Russian AA system start by S… It means "system", which is what we call a "complex" (launcher vehicle + reload vehicle + detection radar + guidance radar + mobile antennas/command post + missiles)

zerohedge's userbase is about 95% jew wise. Check the comments sometime, it's basically Holla Forums with everybody openly naming the jew. They call ZH out when necessary.

Safe to assume it's 100% Chinese/Russian

Shit is going to get real when a US carrier battle group in sitting at the bottom of the drink. Wew lads!!

Article related
rt.com/news/389993-north-korea-missile-video/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-06
Looks like a KN-06 which is a north Korean system based on an earlier variant of the S-300

Not likely, they have been working on this for about a decade now with previous tests

Yeah, it's totally Americans who control their own foreign policy, not Jews or anything. Remember that Brits were the first world power to be taken over by kikes, first Rothschild bank. Have fun getting fucked in the ass by Muhammad you D&C faggots.

That's fucking bullshit. Jews would have found any excuse to become culturally enriched and Muslims would have been violent regardless. The "Muslims are only violent because we don't cut defense spending" argument is totally Jewish.

9/11 and other Muslim terror attacks against the west are a direct result of US foreign interventionism, there also would have been no ISIS or refugee crisis with Saddam and Gaddafi in power either

As for Muslim attacks in the middle east i couldn't give a fuck less, these only effect other shitskins/Kikes

I take it e-celeb threads and other worthless content is more to your liking. Go be a nigger elsewhere.

If South Koreans can build cellphones, then I don't see any reason why North Koreans can't build missiles. They're the same race, North Koreans are soulless ant people, but not with useless nigger tier intellect. They're capable of technological achievement.

Muslims are subhuman shitskins. Even when every last jew is dead they will still be a problem.

Norkcucks will defend this

>if your anti-aircraft missile blows up in the air, they win
shush Trudeau.

Who are you even arguing for? The point about American intervention in relation to Muslims bombing and plotting against the West is totally proven without a shadow of a doubt. I mean at face value you it is impossible to deny that Muslims would at the very least resent the West less if Israel didn't exist and if it wasn't aided by us in its occupation and expansion campaigns. If you can't even admit that there would be less of a Muslim terror problem without US intervention then you are just being self destructive, not arguing for anything.

When Muslims attacked and enslaved Americans in the early 19th century, was that because of American interventionism too? No, so go fuck yourself. There is no such thing as a good muslim. ALL semites must die, a muslim is no better than a jew.

but yeah, the U.S. is the only country in the world prior to 1939 affected by jewish influence

another christcuck, I worry more and more everyday those ant people are going to march right over top of this confused and seriously out of touch western world.

Shh! Let them keep on going, the in fighting is working goyim.

Your problems with mud people stem almost entirely from your own imperial overreach.

This nigger has to go back centuries to make a dumbass point. Whatever happened in the 19th century doesn't apply today.
This nigger thinks that if you state the obvious truth about American intervention leading to Muslim terror squads on the West it means you think there are "good" Muslims.
This nigger thinks that if you say we shouldn't aid Israels colonial war in the middle east it means you think a Muslim is "better than a Jew".

You can count the Chinese and South Koreans on that list too.

Shit OP but good subject

So didn't trump say that this sort of shit would be the red line? they now have this AND mid-range ICBMs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taepodong-2

are you autistic?

he also said something about putting hillary in jail, improving relations with russia, shutting down NATO, keeeping out of syria…

I don't see anything in any of his posts concerning christianity or directly against people who are not christians. Are you autistic?

The fact is that if we could have easily taken out the Nork weapons program or even assassinated the leadership we would have decades ago
Don't expect anything to happen, also the US generally doesn't care as much about SAM development as ICBMs and it wasn't a red line

wew
Hivemind insults, I guess.

Yeah? And what are you going to do about it, Yurofag? Write a petition to your masters in Brussels? Wear a skirt to show "solidarity" with your fellow oppressed Yuropoors?

Muslims have been trouble for the white race for their entire fucking existence. You pretend like this is a modern development, but that's as far from the truth as you can get.

I said nothing about Christianity or religion in general. All Asians with the possible exception of the Japanese are subhumans. Their brains are not wired the same way as white people's are. They don't experience empathy for even their own family members the same way white people do. They're more insect than human.

this place is shit

Blame the mods for allowing the recent Mudslime invasion of Holla Forums. They've been in overdrive since that muslim murdered a few white nationalists.

Americans really care more about being America than the white race, the West and other shit they pretend to care about. Americans are fucking liability.

Lol but seriously, they probably can't spare to actually arm their entire army with a few rations to last a week.

If we're making generalizations like that I could just as easily say that every single European is precisely like Merkel in every conceivable way.
Stop being a retarded myopic kike, faggot, and stop trying to D&C. It's not nearly as effective here.

retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-08

Mostly because Europe is full of faggots at this point. Best just to wait for the Mudslimes to kill you all, genocide the Mudslimes, and start over from scratch.

Well, you better come remove us with the guns you don't have.

All it has is failed tests… Retard.

Asians tend to experience *more* empathy for their family members than the average white person, with the Chinese being the massive and polar exception. But Mao completely obliterating their culture and traditions is to blame for that. Ethnic Chinese families who left China before the Cultural Revolution don't act like this.

I think we all just got baited

glad u like

lmao they always need to interject shit like this.
Americans say things like this and I'm the D&Cer

If you two would stop fucking shitposting for ten minutes maybe this thread would have had a decent discussion.
Ever think of that, assholes?

wew

summer is coming.

you have to go back

Mostly because it's true. Pretty difficult to stick it to America when America could wipe your country off the face of the earth without breaking a sweat.

How many tanks does your country have, Eurofaggot? Do you even have a military that isn't just a bunch of civil servants in funny outfits?

How's it feel to be an American client state, Yurop?

there is no antisemitism, its a kikey made up muh gorillion ploy

This was a cool thread before the yurofags and amerifats decided to derail

See even the normal shills are getting in on it too. Nice one anons

This

im not even mad. just disappointed.

The Asians truly are a fucking disgusting breed of human… No empathy as it was effectively forced out of them from their communist government (apparently the way their laws are setup mean that if you help someone who's dying or injured and they die during your care you effectively murdered them in the eyes of the law) and they are but lemmings now…

youre already doing that burgerstien

you tried with almost every muslim country in the desert and failed miserably

we can just wait a generation or two for you to all become a bunch of multicultural raceless blobs and till the goverment takes away your guns.

It can be traced back to the exact moment the Alamo jews organizing Trump's steam valve campaign posted that shitty Pepe meme. It was an open invitation for philosemites, postwar order upholders, nigger management advocates, faggots railing about "crony capitalism" and "demoncraps", to swarm here en mass. It has been a complete sea change in what is perceived to be the root of the problem.

And another thread derailed by petty shitflinging. Good job, you'll all get your pay at the end of the week.

how does it feel to literally be a ZOG tool?
oh wait, you wont anwser that and will just try to attack me with some desparate blatant post

And it just keeps going.

oh the problem is bigger than just this thread. look at the catalog and half the threads in it:

You seem to be confusing San Francisco with America as a whole. Pretty easy to do when your entire continent is a carbon copy of San Francisco.

And we're going to keep doing it until you're all dead.

Again: what the fuck are you going to do about it, Eurofaggot? Absolutely nothing? Just like I thought.

I'll ask again, Eurofaggot: what military do you have to oppose us? What army do you have to make us go away.

You have nothing.

All this is nothing but distraction to get away from my original post:

Sure, we're the ZOG. Now tell me, Europ: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

You've got no military. You've got no guns. Your "men" are a bunch of pansies. Sure, America might be ZOG. But you're our bitch one way or the other.

Now bend over and take it.

Stick to the city centers. It's cheaper, and leaves plenty of nuclear warheads for Detroit, New York, and Washington D.C.

Kidding aside, we need to get rid of degenerate filth on purpose, not through nuclear warfare.

If any lurkers are looking for a textbook example of who should be filtered quickly and without much fanfare, this is it.

Something big is either about to happen or has happened and no ones noticed yet. The d&c shilling here is intense, and its even worse in normalfag land. Its in every thread.

Sure think Yurop. Whatever makes you feel comfortable I guess.

Doesn't change the fact that Mohammed is fucking your "life partner."

Maybe S-200.

Actually from the provided info it looks to be based on a Iranian copy of a Pakistani copy of a Chinese copy of a Russian S-series.

The evolution history of this thing is such a bastardized hodgepodge its a wonder it can fly at all.

But… yeah…
you guys need to invade before they collect a battery of these

I have to agree with you on this one. Feels like a steampipe is about to let loose.

Read the fucking thread
Its based on the S-300

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-06

Apparently Norks are capable of making their own copy of s-200.

And pooing in the loo.

As well as building houses and homes and have low level of homicides.

BOMB THEM

Up until now Seoul was protected from being BTFO by Sork aircraft. This thing might provide an air defense umbrella deep into Sork territorry…. like half their country. Which means the only airplanes that can do fuck all are the few F18 we have in the region.

For the first timd in history,American aircraft might get outnumbered, and its unknown how long it will take to establish air dominance… if it takes a month, thats a months worth of rape by Nork army on the ground.

A lot of their systems dont, like BUK.

Its not safe to assume. In fact this thing is likely a 1960s-1970s era system, very vulnerable to jamming.

No it isn't, you didnt even read the wiki post.

Lots of matzo in the thread. Do gooks even eat the stuff?

Pretty sure South Koreans do. Wasn't there a source saying that there's more copies of the Talmud in SK than in Israel?

go back to cuckchan

Where did I say its based on S-200? That was a sarcastic remark moron.

Meanwhile your source for this ridiculous claim
is a link that says

The geneology of this thing is:
KNO6 (nork)

Sayyad-1 (iran)

HQ-2J (china)

S-75 (russia)

the only thing thats left besides that is the texas desert and snowed over woods. try harder.

literally:
reported.

a raghead boy in NIKEs with a rocket launcher is apparently enough to fuck your military force up.

we are going to mock you.

i told you you were fags

Like the one you provided, is that the benchmark for source quality.

true.
tho specific threads older than a week or two, like /sg/ filter out these kind of shills pretty fast

Most likely nobody knows exactly specifications since there's little information about NK systems

From a South Korean source
english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/06/14/2011061400518.html

From a US defense industry source
strategypage.com/htmw/htada/articles/20110616.aspx

>Showing its evolution from the S-300, which had a range of between 75 km and 90 km, the KN-06 is apparently capable of hitting targets up to 150 km away.
Stats on S-300 system are based on smaller missiles, and from different variants its not from 75km to 90km. these are two different missiles in a family meant to complement a 150km missile, it also compares a 7m long, 450mm wide missile to a 7.5m long 500mm wide missile.
Source discarded since they cant keep theyr story straight and seem to get info from kikepedia.

Your second source is based on your first, which is faulty, and aside from that error says basically what I pointed out.

Now google the names of the missiles I kindly provided. The Sayyad family is exactly what Iran exports and it has a similar range, diameter, length, warhead size to KN06. In fact the missile mighg be a straight purchase from Iran.

Sayyad 1 is based on HQ-2J which is a more mobile and slightly upgraded version of the Soviet S-75. Upgrade being a superior 2nd stage.

OP probably meant "inspired by" not based on.

It's probably a reverse-engineered version of the Russian technology engineered to be cheaper, or something they got from China.

Think they can produce enough of them?

Yes, the country may be poor but kim has some serious funds to play with

twitter.com/RT_com/status/868943640210681856

start new bread maybe?

make a new bread

The kikes and kebabs need to be removed from every single white nation, and white nations need to band together to make it happen. Stop attacking each other you faggots, we're all on the same sinking ship.

Jews worked their way into the royal families and became european ruling class hundreds of years ago, before America was even founded. This whole argument of "no you really work for the jews more" is retarded

that "cloudy" sky is actually just the camera adjusting to the glare of the sun. I agree with you about it looking edited though. They should have make one continuous shot until it exploded.

Kim Jong Un praised the system's "efficiency to detect and track targets" and "its hitting accuracy," while ordering its mass production and installation "all over the country like forests," according to local official media.

It's funny how his people break into tears to meet him.

This explains why my experience with Taiwanese people has been always more pleasant than with mainlanders

Are you implying that norks aren't soul less ant people? Go watch your anime you philogook/jew.

It's beyond that, the CCP also deliberately killed anyone with a shred of empathy or independent thought. They culled their own population.

They had children turning in their parents for thought crimes for several decades. Anyone who didn't steal food from others during the height of the famine signed their own death warrant. There's a guy who lived through it and writes about it in a neutral tone in "China in Ten Words" and you can grasp the horror by reading between the lines.

Also, most Taiwanese descended from Song and Tang era migrants. That essentially makes them the true heirs of Chinese culture and tradition. The Mongol dynasties did their part to fuck up the mainland, too, before the CCP executed the final blows.

This thread needs a fucking bump. Why are we not talking about this?
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-29/james-mattis-war-north-korea-would-be-catastrophic
Mattis made an interesting statement. He named the Chink, as much as a military officer can.
>We've made very clear that we're willing to work with China and we believe China has tried to be helpful in this regard. (Emphasis added)
So, war it is then.

All of the noise about Seoul is cover for the fact that Seoul is already dead. It always mattered less than the strategic position, and it certainly matters less than the Japanese and South Korean strategic positions combined. They'll try to minimize casualties, but they know Seoul's the hostage that allowed things to get this bad. At a certain point, you let the hostage die. Making noise about it is just to try to convince the Chinese they haven't actually decided on war yet. "Oh, we really want you, country that caused this problem and won't do anything about it, to fix it." "We really care about Seoul, we really don't want a war."

But the generals aren't going to just hand over South Korea without a fight either, which was China's long game. Get the Norks nukes, credibly threaten Japan and whoever else it takes, hopefully compromise the South enough that the South doesn't throw a fit, America blinks and the Norks force a reintegration with the Americans off the peninsula. China could stand on the sidelines and look really pissed about the whole thing, while ultimately doing nothing to stop it. With North and South together, China'd also hopefully stop having to feed the Norks, the South could do their job of "modernizing" and they'd have new territory under a CCP puppet government. Japan might re-arm, but that was probably a given as far as China was concerned. America no longer has a base from which to stage a land invasion, or to launch nukes from. Big win, almost no downside.

The generals have clearly now accepted a Korean war. They're going to need a draft and a reason for the international community to pressure Russia and China to stay out of the war officially. China will still false flag, of course. The US has to look like they're being dragged into this reluctantly. I wouldn't put it past them to conduct their own op and fake a Nork nuke launch if they feel like they have to. The problem is that the public and international community would be extremely skeptical. I doubt they can just Vietnam it, this time.

My guess is that the generals are hoping for the Norks to openly arm a nuke and make a credible threat before they have the capability to achieve it. That's partly why they're bringing in anti-nuke tech, they hope they don't really need it. That and more pressure in the neighborhood might lead the Norks to overplay their hand. Once the threat is made, then the military can go to Congress and rev up those meatgrinders for a land invasion. Worse case, the Norks don't overplay their hand and demand integration after launching at Japanese soil. Then we'd have to shoot them down.

They're hoping the old tech will provide some cover in the event the Norks do launch.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/us-launches-first-ever-missile-test-intercept-icbm-attack?page=1
Also that China won't hit the "fuck it" button after getting their false flags slaughtered.

The only soulless people are the burgers. Their souls being sealed away by the consumerism and the jewish media.

A typical burger is a mongrel with no culture, heritage or identity filling the void inside with junk entertainment, junk food and degenerate behavior. Burgers have no place in the NatSoc world and have to be exterminated.

More bottle rockets. Yay!

Obama strengthened our enemies - @gen_jackkeane “We’re on a collision course with China over North Korea.

U.S. Tests new missile defence system in wake of latest North Korea threat

underrated post