Red pilling laci green

I am sure some of you have heard about jewtube feminist Laci "Fuck you white America" Green claiming to be redpilled, or at least claiming to investigate criticisms of feminism.

Anyone buy this as sincere? My gut is that she has sensed the winds are shifting and is trying to save face.

This bitch is retarded. She needs a strong white man in her life. You can't redpill women. You need to redpill the men they associate with and they will naturally follow. Sage for an obvious slide thread.

Looks like a kike… is this a case of the name game?

nice try rabbi, trying to acquire aryan genes again I see?

Media = Kikes

Who is Laci Green other than
OH MY GAD HAWT!
?

Probably, a lot of women follow trends and being a feminist/sjw was perceived as the "cool" thing to be a few years ago and now they're considered a joke by almost everyone besides the msm.

The marxists are still in a deep state of indoctrination so if someone is actually turning I wouldn't say it's fake. If shes actually questioning feminism and has an open mind and turns on it I think this would be a great red pill (I hate that word) to her audience. I know she makes the rounds in Canada universities so having someone like this does help our cause in the long run.

Just let her be. She'll have no home back on the left but she's not our problem either.

By becoming a martyr of her own sick ideology she will serve our cause far better than if we were to put any effort into her.

You can however call her a neo-natzi and dilute the insult even further.

shes already natsoc

…these fucking e-celeb threads
kys

This jew looks like she smells

Well I am convinced, good thread.

Bitch is chalk full of STDs, in otherwords she needs to be dropped innabog.

Are either of these real? It's not her right?

the heroine one is real

We really reached peak judaism haven't we?
There can't be more.

She looks kind of cute but she has the voice of a squeaking brake disk and her downstairs is a defiled, yeasty den of pestilence.

You know she was a cam girl once? Someone once had a five some video she did. The degenerate whore is probably also a kike and once a drug addict, I wouldn't trust anything she says its all about what makes her money.

nigger

She is forming jowls. She better come up with a sensible and rational worldview before they come in. I know her face because I've seen yt shilling her videos and other e-celebs mentioning her, can't recall if I've watched anything she's done. If I have, it wasn't memorable.

Whatever she's talking about, she should have enough awareness to know that her audience exists because she is youthful and 'pretty,' not because her opinion is worth anything. Seriously, who the fuck is she and what are her achievements? Did she weaponize ebola, write a book or make some awesome tendies one time, or something? Once her cheek flaps come in and her tits start sagging, even yt will throw her in the trash. If she's riding the changing tide in order to secure relevance in the future, then good for her. That just indicates she notices trends, it doesn't mean she makes, or even influences them.

Don't get me wrong, she looks cute, but if I want to watch a cute talking head act as a mouthpiece for someone else's politics, then I'll tune into Fox. They have some of the best showgirls on their roster.

She apparently sucks dick for heroin, Apparently.

Drug addled Jewish prostitutes are truly the last stand of implicit white identity.

You should honestly kill yourself.

ED delivers. Into the fucking oven.

]>>9989840
]I assume this cunt is an celeb, and I can't fucking understand why you motherfuckers care if she fucks her own mother. She's not only hideous looking but just plain repulsive.

e-celeb mostly, but a rather prominent one (MTV, Discovery News, etc)

Amazing how far a heroin cam whore can go if she's a jewish mouthpiece.

its an old anti-drug video she made, you can find it on youtube

story on that pic (all I can find is a listing for it on her website. lacigreen[dot]tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/hotel-150x150.jpg)

Do not spend even a second trying to redpill this degenerate whore, that'll give her the extra fame she wants. She's not willing to learn shit, she just wants to use the alt-kike.

You're about to fall for the jews best trick. She's not getting redpilled, she's jumping ship.

The kosher double-bluff?

The only attention that should be paid to this bitch is whatever it takes to get her jewtube channel demonetized, and nothing more.
I hear they've been demonetizing redpilled channels. It'd be a real shame if they caught her up in that sweep…

Has she even acknowledged a single thing she's said has been retarded? If not then stop feeding her the attention she's trying to grab.

She'll at best choose to """debate""" mgtow retards that preach about problems without solutions and conclude that while leftism has its problems at least they aren't dumb racists like the right. Hasn't it been like 2 weeks since she claimed she was going to start debating people? Has a single conversation actually come to fruition yet?

What? She doesn't have a single kike feature. Her face is symmetrical, hair is straight, has a button nose, and blue eyes. She may be a fucking retard but nothing about her screams kike. Maybe I'm missing something.

I can see it now
>Video title: Taking the redpill on race!
>Video contents: Lol Jared Diamond is right you guise
Bait and switch, and hijacking our terminology. A perfect fusion of youtube kikery and classical kikery.

She deserves rape by a gang of mudslimes who then slit her Jew cunt throat. As do you OP for bringing us this eceleb bullshit. That cunt is over with.