Time to clean house

Great idea.

Is there an actual cash reward? If not they will soon enough figure out the gibs are a lie and not do it. Maybe go with something like "without the illegals getting welfare there will be more money and black welfare recipients will get more cash each month"

Isn't there a reward for fucking criminals over though?

KYS FAM

Nope. There's rewards for criminals turning on each other after being caught, but not just for turning in random criminals. You should really know this if you're posting here: everyone is a criminal, there is a law against every obscure thing out there, a lot of which you probably wouldn't even consider, laws exist to subjugate those (((they))) disapprove of.

any action is better then no action.

$3,000-10,000 per illegal should be bigger.

I'm german and I laugh at your typos

That's not a typo though.. it's how we spell it in america… the correct way :'^)

Don't lie to Krauts just because you have the spelling skills of a retarded nigger user. Proof read your shit and read some actual books before posting here again.

God you Americans sicken me.

kys

Well, tbh spelling should adapt to the language's pronounciation over time. Otherwise you get shit like historic spelling that's really bad in some languages, where what is written and spoken has nothing at all to do with each other, but because that's how the word was written 300 years ago mean they still write it that way.

Love the idea, but niggers are stupid. Write it in simpler language and make the important parts and the cash reward stand out more. And where's the printable version?

make it say that the money is given on to them in a year, with an excuse being something like "when all the processing paper work is finished" so they keep reporting more than once when they don't get their gibs like the sign promised for the first one

he was joking you autist. Everyone knows its wrong. oh yeah I forgot, Germans cant understand humor.

An example could read like this

Literal white Ebonics.

Nice

Your identity is so dead at this point that the spelling of French loan words is the one thing that stirs any emotion from you? Sad!

too bad, i had a million immediate ideas for bounty hunting

needs more official-looking logos and stuff

Some other user more autistic than I can fill in the rest

And ilegal is how you spell illegal in America?
Take some time and spell correctly. Damn.

You motherfuckers are all doing in wrong. Niggers like bright colors since it reminds them of the jungle. Also, it's best to appeal to their "neighborhood" or whatever, like in LA where spics and niggers are constantly killing each other. I can trying it in Jew York, but they pretty much separate themselves (which, btw, disproves the jews entire bullshit of "racial harmony," but of course the jews already knew that. People live with their own).

Let me see if I can get my computer started up: -Large, multi-colored, shiny print
-Always write it as 10,000.00 since niggers brains just see more zeroes and then don't see the period.

there are a jew other tricks I learned in the time I wasted taking social psych (yes, now it's about SJW horseshoe but it didn't used to be about that, used to be about manipulating motherfuckers.

Nigga color ink aint cheap

That could be said for any modern English. It's not our fault the countries split apart before the spelling was standardized.

God, you*

:^)

You type like a fag.

That shit triggers me, like us Brits saying dude.

It's called effort, you lazy nigger. Try putting in even a minimal amount next time.

OP is doubtlessly an honest to god nigger.

Empirically you will have more success with getting through to People of Crime by opening with the following:

Y'all been had. Ya been took. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Led astray. Run amok.