OH SHIT. Iran implying Saudi weapons deal was 88D chess

OH SHIT. Iran implying Saudi weapons deal was 88D chess

I'd be a happy man seeing Israeli's biggest proxy army engulfed in flames by the time I die. I might get both.

archive.is/fcAD7
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/irans-shockingly-honest-reaction-trumps-visit-saudi-arabia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Energy_Liquid_Laser_Area_Defense_System
rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq/alevism
reuters.com/article/us-wiki-saudi-money-idUSTRE71R2SA20110228
forward.com/news/breaking-news/373028/irans-ayatollah-condemns-rich-zionist-soros-on-hungarian-state-tv/
globalresearch.ca/war-against-iran-as-a-method-of-promoting-globalism/20547
w
en.wikipedia.
youtube.com/watch?v=lTmlYKiLBHI
archive.is/GNLcR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theirs going to be war between the snackbars over how their interpretation of snackbaring is better than the other one.
But the merchants in Isreal, like were seeing with the golan heights are going to use this perfect opertunity to get more land.

Victory to Shi'as
Death to Sauds
Long live Iran
Long live Bashar Al Assad
Long live Syria
Long live hezbollah and Lebanon

May all the enemies of the Jews prevail

Well, they're certainly not gonna do anything useful with them, if Yemen is anything to go by.

I hope he's right, but I doubt it; it's suddenly become PC to mention israel and the settlements. Negating the fact that these warlords have been doing the same thing on a much grander scale, for probably 100 years along one of the most resource rich areas on the planet. Good luck with that.

This sounds like Iran talking smack. I don't think there is any real risk of rebellion in Saudi Arabia. A slave rebellion maybe, but that would be quickly quelled. Saudi Arabia has the most extensive wellfare system on the planet. Most of their citizens benefit financially from the regime. Their military is well equipped but incompetent, consisting of either indifferent mercenaries and incompetent products of nepotism.

I stopped reading your comment at (((theirs)))

polite sage for off topic

Does that make your post jewish as well because you forgot your punctuation and started a sentence with a lower case letter?

No. Saudis are not nearly as rich as you think they are anymore and fucking with the oil prices has hurt them more than Russia. There has been a lot of civil unrest for a couple years and having Trump in office only makes these cowards shit themselves even more. Giving Saudis weapons means jack fucking shit. They've already gotten hundreds of billion dollars worth of weapons for how long now and Yemen, much like Syria, stands strong vs the pussy Israelis and Arabs.

If there was a civil war it would be between Princes not the people vs the house of Saud.

Bad news, we have been helping them divest out of the petrodollar into other things, what do you think all that goofy globe touching faggotry was about?

It doesn't matter how rich they are. The riots won't start until the gibs stop. The gibs haven't stopped yet.

Pretty much this, but not the scenario Iran is describing. It would also be the most pathetic civil war ever.

Nuking Mecca is always an option. A tiny civil war is nothing in comparison.

I talked to a Shia Saudi once, asking him about what life there is like. He said that discrimination against the Shias is pretty much institutionalized, but the government is also afraid of them rebelling because the Shia-majority region is also the region with the largest oil wells. He also said that Shias have had enough of the Saudi monarchy's shit and are on the brink of an uprising.
Mind you, this conversation took place over two years ago. It would be glorious to see Saudi Kebabia collapse upon itself. Imagine the damage that Pissrael and mudslime terrorists worldwide would sustain. Although I do not rule out kikes moving in once the dust settles and installing a puppet ruler for the sake of "stability".

The Saudis artificially lowered the price of oil to weaken American shale industry and to discourage research.

Now they artificially try to raise prices. It doesn't work anymore.
They caused a recession in their own country for two years for no fucking reason.

The country had big goals called the vision 2030 plan. All those projects are now delayed and all construction sites are empty.
The Saudis cannot afford to pay contractors and laborers to build for them.
Their own citizenry is uneducated and illiterate. They have free employment and get money from the government ever month for doing nothing.

Soon enough the government will be unable to afford this welfare.
That's when the people will rebel.

Source: lived in Saudi Arabia for 16 years.

Meanwhile, Iran was sanctioned for years and couldn't buy or sell to anyone. Saudi took over Iran market share and sold the oil Iran used to sell. Then they reduced the price​to discourage shale. A year later, the nuclear agreement took place and Iran was allowed to trade again. By this time, Iran had lost market share and Saudis had lowered rates already.

But Iran has an agricultural industry, thriving tourism, ceramics, art and cultural contribution as well as science and technology contributions (they acquired nuclear energy on their own just because they couldn't afford to burn coal for thermal power plants).

Iran will win. It has a diversified economy. Saudis will lose.

I highly doubt Trump is going to nuke a nation that he just made a multi-billion dollar weapons deal with before he actually gets paid for it. It's a 10 year deal, so no nukes or invasions or even mean words for at least a decade.

PMC?

I know a way to accelerate things in the proper direction.

Don't make it difficult for the Houthis to obtain new toys. Those stories of SA convoys getting ambushed will be nothing in comparison to what they'll do with better equipment at their disposal.

My father worked in Saudi Aramco oil company.
I grew up there as a Shi'a who had to keep his faith hidden because they'd fire my dad and the teachers at school would bully me if they knew.

All those years only taught me disdain for the wahabi Arabs.

Well, that's pretty much in line with what that Shia Saudi guy told me. He said he lost his job because his coworker found out about his faith and snitched to the boss.

REMOVE KEBAB

Fuck off retards. Allies don't have to be friends and frothing at the mouth like a nigger doesn't help the mission.
Although I suspect you are just a kike.

someone post that screencap about how Saudi Arabia is destined for civil war

most americans have no idea we murdered millions of peaceful shia muslims in iraq; to be fair shia's are like ……it as far as great muslims to have around.

Fucking called it. The Saudis entire money source is going to dry up the moment trump starts drilling. The weapons they just paid american companies for will be in the hands of the mercenary army who will suddenly find their checks bouncing. Get fucked sandniggers Get fucked shills.

It's the story of most Shi'a in the kingdom.
Even though the country is a giant welfare state with free education and medical for citizens, the Shia don't get these privileges.

They are forced to work as taxi drivers and shop keepers. It's a real shame because they are the kindest and humblest of the Saudis.

The others are arrogant pieces of shit.
The UAE also deports thousands of Shia foreign workers and their families each year because they fear that during a war with Iran, the Shia will attack the country.

They'd deserve it tbh for fucking up Syria and Yemen.

Into the oven you go.

I'm very surprised you knew that Iraq was Shia. Made my day.

I visited last year. It is a beautiful place with very kind and honest people.

They lowered prices to hurt Russian sales as well.

Kill yourself subhuman scum.

Learn about Shi'as you stupid fuck.

If you've been on Holla Forums for more than a year you'd know about them. Either you're a newfag or a Jew who fears the rise of the Shi'a. No one else calls you out on your crimes.

Observe folks, this kike didn't even read that I don't have to consider durkas my friends. This is what a larping FBI/CIAnigger/kike look like.

The kikes don't want goyim to be peaceful with each others, prospering in their respective homelands. What will happen when goyim stop killing each others for kikes interests?
Thats right.

Typical.

Sure, but they are like 60% slaves. And say they slaughter them all, who's gonna go work there afterwards? They have a bunch of useless Sauds living off the government who won't tolerate gibs reductions too.

Suck-start a shotgun, shitskin.

When did I say they were my friends, subhuman?

There are no good Muslims.
There are no good Jews.

Repeat as many times as necessary.

This shit right here is why ethno states will never happen, just kike my shit up fam.

This also sounds like Russia. Massive sanctions, still a nation that has wealth despite everyone else around the planet trying to keep them down.

Arm Yemen, Those Saudi fucks cannot fight. Give Yemen anything CLOSE to equal ground and SA will get massively fucked up.

Every Muslim country USA invaded was majority Shiite. Where the fuck have you been?

Almost every country America invaded the last 3 decades has either 1) been majority shiite 2) gone off the USD petrodollar 3) gotten rid of the (((banks))) or all of the above. Iraq Iran Libya Afganistan Syria fall into at least 2/3 of these catagories.

I see this same kikery on cuckchan. Israel shills trying to imply Shiite Sunni and Kurd are the same. Nice try faggot. One of those is way worse :^)

The muslims that attack the west are all Sunni. The muslims that try and attack Israel are Shia.
ISIS is Sunni and work with Israel to try to destroy Iraq and Syria. ISIS and Isreal want to genocide Shia muslims.

Examples of Sunni groups
ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Taliban

Examples of Shia groups
Hamas, Hezbollah, Bashar al-Assad

No one is saying based muslims.

Stop posting until you learn how to use the triple parenthesis correctly you utter mong.

This 100%.

Confirmed for accuracy

There's a difference between removing kebab from our lands and murdering all the ones in their own lands. If we go and fight the muds in their own countries right now, only the kikes win. Look at any of the wars we've had in the last 20 or so years.

If America could not conquer Iraq in 2002 this is undeniable proof that conventional land wars do not work anymore. Iran is so far beyond what Iraq was it cannot even be properly measured. Then you add in Russia being their biggest ally.

Arm Yemen. Sit back and laugh.

How about the last 100 years?

This is what is coming. Once king saud dies the princes will go through a quick civil war that a third party (((ISIS))) may slip in. This would be the match that would ignite WW3.

Please let this happen now

So, admitted mudslimes are allowed to post on Holla Forums. My how times change.

Gotta admit, Iranians are better than the Sauds at manufacturing and maintaining shit. Sauds can't even operate half the stuff they buy.

Dubs of truth Saudi's are jews and only good at propaganda. Any smart politician would rather IRan then kikes and arab kikes. I must say though Persians are terrible at propaganda.

just had to stop in and check those digits

Remember at the start of the war there were many US troops complaining they didn't even have body armor or proper armor plating for their humvees?

There were several (((goals))) in Iraq and one of them was having as many US troops die as possible. Gotta intentionally weaken the US military.

This, it's almost comical.

Also I don't think Iran is right in implying the 88D chess is based on how there might be an uprising; the Saudis are well known to be useless in battle even before that. The practical reality is Trump just sold (not gave) them weapons that they'll never use or be able to use for $110 billion. I've never understood the whining about this, Trump as a businessman just made a sale and now America has more money and more weapons manufacturing capacity/jobs (which he may well need later), the only thing that'd upset me about that is if he didn't get a good profit out of it.

Well we don't know where that money is going and even if they are useless at fighting its still going to be some dead Yemeni people in the short term. We got a right to be worried but as we sit back and think things through there is always another move behind the curtain with Trump. I didn't want him to go on this trip but the last week has been a fucking highlight reel and even the kike wall moment could be a highlight we all remember positively if he keeps doing things to hurt the zog.

It also doesn't matter how competent or not the Arabs are, the Saudis still have money for mercenaries that can dash any rebels to pieces. Now if the House of Saudi decides to tear itself apart in a civil war over succession, that's when things get interesting.

Aren't they Sunni?

They're all subhuman. Especially Kurds.

May as well be. Assad and Dutuerte should combine forces and save the world.

You can't run a country funding radical islam, telling every last of your citizens they have to be good muslims and take pride in it then have your elite guzzle champagne at all hour of the day and having the world filthiest orgies…

Their welfare system is not welfare, it's hush money for the people.
Hell even the funding of radical Islam is not a master plan, it's just the Imams BLACKMAILING the royal family (which is not even legitimate clan-wise, the Sauds aren't the guardians of Mecca), because even the slightest preach calling for the leadership to stop being heretics would immediately result in a revolution.

Add the succession being a mess (and frankly the only reason the mudslimes didn't overtook the world in the middle ages, so thank you tradition), the diminishing oil revenue due to fracking and their failed attempt at dumping, then the shias revolts everywhere in the arabic peninsula (Yemen but also Oman) and KSA internal situation might well collapse on it's own.

t. Someone that had to work in that shithole.

ALL welfare is a form of bribery. Some politicians seek compliance, others votes. But ultimately it's all the same shit.

Frankly the only way I see a populist revolt happening in the KSA is if the CIA seriously screws fucks shit up. I guess that can't be discounted.

As a mud it's the pit for you shitskin

Checked
If they are brown they get gassed

no. die mudcuck. deus vult.

Saudi Arabia will offset their decline in oil revenue with increased ownership of the United States and the fruits of its citizens labor. Trump is going to make sure that Israelis and ragheads are well taken care of and the typical alliances of the dying Anglo-American empire are upheld.

0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Fuck the Shia. The only sect that has Aryan traditions that is big enough to note is the Sufi. They even have the black sun (midnight sun) and their name is SUFI is from Sophia, as in Sophian gnosticism. Still need to drop the mudslime before I'll trust them though.
Iran is talking shit.

Sufis are cucks to the Sunnis for the most part, unfortunately

I hope they all kill each other and destroy Mecca in the process. Fuck them all. All Muslims Must Die.

I think it's the other way round.

I wonder if Trump really is working with the Iranians in some capacity.. Pic related. Could just be a LARPer. The 'world peace' after releasing free energy stuff at the end is a bit of a stretch.

BUT. Iran would understand this problem first hand and if Trump was working with them.. and Iran made the suggestion to do so.. it would be because of first hand experience so it would make sense coming from them.

If Trump happens to engineer regime change in the country that needs and deserves it most, Saudi Arabia, I don't even fucking know what I'll do about it. I wouldn't have words. There aren't words. I'm getting ahead of myself now though. Sorry for getting carried away.

This. Lots of shilling appearing in this thread. I see it all the time on cuckchan with the "all sandniggers are the same and israel hates them as much as you, friend" bullshit. Doesnt work here boys.

Iran, Syria, and Iraq are (were) majority Shiite which got along relatively peacefully with their Christian minority. Compare this to Sunni's who burn everyone alive who doesn't follow Islam.

Fuck that.
DEATH TO ALL SEMITES

Someone broke this down better than I'll be able to, but the Saudi King has skipped over a dozen heirs for the throne to make his new son the King when he dies. The rest of his family is not taking to this very kindly and all of them have prepared for war with each other to seize the throne.

All Trump has to do is kill the King and Saudi Arabia will disappear into an ocean of violence.

I have thought this entire time that Trump talking tough with Iran / Russia and vice versa was a show. I pointed out a few months back that there were some very convenient chain of events involving Rex, Assad, Putin and Trump that looked like coordination more then tough talk towards each other. I still have faith Trump is more then we ever imagined he would be.

That pic is funny because the free energy thing was said on Alex Jones podcast with Joe Rogan and I believe that is the case too. It really seems like technology has been held back for the past 15 years intentionally. Trump having statues in every major city is my meme too. The real question is what Trump is going to do (or not) to the "normal" people of SA and Israel

I want to believe

Fuck that was annoying to read. Just write a normal paragraph next time you cunt.

100 years you say?

The Saudi's are completely fucked. All it takes is the price of oil to drop 5% and stay there for a year maybe two, their entire system collapses.

Saudi's deserve it too, they've had oil wealth for decades, what did they do with it? They wasted it on welfare for their plebs and expensive foreign imports. They have no industry. At least some Arab countries tried to innovate.

Iran is going to become the regional power absolutely. The Saudi's are soft from living a life of hedonism financed by Western money, while Iran was bearing the onslaught of Western sanctions. Nations are anti-fragile and they gain from stress and hardship. Half the reason I think the Western world is fucked is because young people are taught to avoid stress, hardship which are the first step toward improvement.

anyone have it?

Why not sell the weapons they'll kill themselves with? not to mention as another user said, the potential of such industry being built back up with this money.

Well they did almost get Hillary in which would have either started WW3 with Russia or an American civil war or both.They did come pretty close user, you have to at least acknowledge that. There is going to be a huge price to pay for the things they did. No one on this planet likes Israel or Saudis except for cucked countries with no power.

I wonder if all of the dnc stuff that's surfacing is coming out as planned. Open the floodgates a little before you burst the dam.

There is a picking apart process going on. Its why I get pissed off when people here and voat etc whine about Trump not arresting 1/3 of congress and all the pedogate people. You need 100% proof and even then you might get one of those corrupt judges who tosses the case anyway. As you said, the floodgates will open as the bigger players get arrested and start ratting each other out. Fun times ahead.

I can't find it right now, enjoy this one.

Literal first line of wikipedia

When I read "luxury weapons" I immediately think of shit weapons that look cool but jam half the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon
no v& pls

kys

Hamas is sunni, dumbass.

Didn't another user who had stock exchange experience warn us all about impending civil war in Saudi Arabia? Was he Trump himself posing as one of us at this point?

Some military cuck on halfchan claimed this is actually why the Nork launches failed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Energy_Liquid_Laser_Area_Defense_System

They've had a couple successful ones lately.

minovsky particles I reckon

pick one

I doubt America will get engulfed in flames.

And the only chess move it was is to send more shitskins to Europe, and arming them.
Thanks, obama.

Deus Gevalt, you mean.

The Saudi money well is drying up quickly with the current oil prices. And they have nothing else.

Unrelated declassified FBI doc for comparison.

fuck wrong thread

It's more like giving the gazillion Princes some ideas to destabilize SA.

The Iranian gov bans sunni mosques but allows jews to have their synagogues, something to think about.

This, m8

You may trim a branch, but the tree is rotten by the roots. Death to abrahamic religion.

When Obama was president every user knew that all support to Saudis goes directly to ISIS/Al Nusruh, Boko Haran, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda et al
Now Trump is in office suddenly it's a great idea to sell them 350bn dollars of hi-tech weaponry to the isreali proxy of Saudi Arabia arming terrorists.

Do any of you retards pretending selling 350bn of arms to the Saudis is okay realise just how many decades of jew wars that kind of support could unleash and aid the jew led disruption of the Middle East, with every jewish organisation funnelling them directly back into Europe?

PS all you Deus Vult jews and jew-tools in this thread
Why don't you join the IDF and fight for isreal directly instead?
Or haven't you got enough pampers in case the disarmed poorly financed armies of Hezbollah manage to locate you and fire back?

The Iranian government doesn't ban Sunni mosques. They say that a mosque is a place where anyone can pray regardless of whether he is Shi'a or Sunni.
So all mosques are Muslim mosques, not Shia mosques.

The advantage is that if you allow exclusively Sunni mosques, they'll use it to radicalize the youth just like they've done in Germany and France.

Jewish synagogues are allowed. Iran has the second highest population of Jews after Israel.

All of them anti-isreal jews who realise that isreal was man made so doesn't count as God given, they also happen to agree that the holohoax was a big jewish lie used to blackmail the goy.

JIDF never posts against Sunnis and those that carry out terrorist attacks.
But you say one good thing about Hezbollah or Assad or Iran and they all start foaming at the mouth and start their D&C.

Jews are never on your side regardless of what they say. That's the entire fucking point of everything wrong happening in the world for the past several hundreds of years. They'll say what you want to hear and when you leave them alone they'll be doing their usual tricks in no time. Kikes are a genetic problem, not circumstancial or ideological.

jews are the problem indeed, at least (small mercy that it is) the jews in Iran attend the "holocaust conferences" and agree the holohoax is a lie.

No country needs jews, but if you have to have some then jews that admit the holohoax is a lie are the better kind and the least genocidal (if that's possible).

The West pretty much props up the very existence of world jewry, Iran seems to hold the only ones that don't want the world to burn.

Jews are an existential, religious, ideological, conspiratorial and genetic problem and some more.

omg that horrible horrible person, are those people going to be okay?

Pic
Osama Bin Laden family photo, looking every bit the typical 1970s American fashion influenced, ill matched garishly coloured attire looking as ridiculous as any American family back then.

Ozzy was 14 in this photo, he later would go on to work for American CIA and be used as the scapegoat on 911 so jew controlled America could continue to scorch the Earth for isreal and thus increase the mass displacement of arabs and enhance the invasion of the West.
ZOG-America has been funding, training and protecting Al Qaeda since the 80s while pretending to be fighting them.

Fuck off, shitskin-apoligist. All non-whites must die.

Fuck off, mudskin.

Non-whites are not our allies. Muslims are not our allies. Eat shit, traitor.

Get the fuck out of here, TRSodomite. You can suck your "based jew" cock elsewhere.

They are your allies if they live in their own countries and are NatSoc who want to improve their race and people and nation.

Stop being such a kike, kike.

Complete nonsense. Non-whites will forever be our enemies. Being natsocs in their own nation only makes them a bigger threat since they are thinking in terms of racial interests, which will eventually result in the desire to expand and conquer. You're naive if you think war will end if everyone becomes natsoc.

kek, just realised that
Sufi is irregular verb, they claim it came from tasawwuf (remembering God) but eh, being arabic transliteration of Sophia seems to be more logical.

The only way a non-white natsoc to be palatable is if he agrees to raise white sons and daughters - i.e. be cucked
I guess if CSIPR and other geneengineering technologies mature, they can be accepted if they agree to have white children.

Cartoon jew invented nahztee narrative here
Again jew created cartoon nahtzee narrative, nationalism doesn't mean imperial expansion, empire was jewish resource theft.

jews are THE enemy, any nation or peoples that wishes to resist and fight them can always be allies.

The idea we shouldn't ally with anyone is the most retarded jewish New-think that only ever seemed to come about after the counter-jihad kikes Pam Geller/Frank Gaffney groups blew up a few years ago.
Weirdly the so-called jew-wise community recently decided to ally with jews… that's gonna work out well.

No, you stupid fucking diversity-loving faggot, this is fact. The only logical conclusion from looking at history and seeing how races act is that peace between non-whites and whites will never be achieved unless our boots are pressed firmly against their necks.

No, but imperial expansion is the end result of having a nationalistic people, you naive, child-like little faggot. You seem to have some foolish idea that once everyone becomes nationalistic, wars will end and we'll all finally be able to hold hands in a big circle and dance around to Kumbaya. In the end, you're no different from the fucking lefties who want diversity and multiculturalism. Sure, you want it to be divided by national borders, but you still want to create some bullshit "diverse world based on muh respect and tolerance". You're just another brand of egalitarianism and I want no part of it. Nationalism embolden races and give them the motivation to expand and conquer. Whites conquered the world when we were nationalists, and this is a fact.

Jews are just one enemy in a sea of non-white enemies. They are the most dangerous by far, but that doesn't negate the threat posed by the rest.

No. Fuck off. The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. These shitskins will only attempt to stab us in the back when they have the chance just as they've always done. Your insatiable desire to appear "not racist" and "not a cartoon nahtzee" makes you promote idiotic and self-defeating ideas like this.

The only people we can ever truly ally with are those of our own race, since our interests are defined by our biological drive to survive. A shitskin will always be our enemy. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT OUR SURVIVAL WHATSOEVER. Jesus christ, you're stupid. If they even cared in the slightest about allying with whites, they wouldn't be invading by the millions and displacing us, all the while laughing behind our backs. Fuck allying with those scum. They all deserve to be wiped out.

No one here is talking about allying with Jews, you dirty sophist bastard.

Why would we want non-whites raising white children in our nations? we don't need them and that would a vector for those children to be bullied at the very least, and a means for non-whites to brainwash children against their racial interests at the worst.

Who want's diversity?
Fighting isreal's wars against their enemies only further exacerbates the immigrant invasions into our lands.
The idea is to leave them alone.
The core position of every NatSoc in existence your position is wholly new and only came about after the jews hijacked the movement, including the kill everyone Talmudic inspired mantra you spout.

Except every movement that now has allied with jewish zionism of course.

I can't tell if you;re one of the many kikes that pollute this board or if your just another immature DailyStormer/TRS DisInfo fed moron, spouting the cartoon nahtzee narrative.

why dont you go LARP back on halfchan, you underage shitposter

the US wouldnt allow that. theyd focus on one candidate and make sure he wins to avoid putting the petrodollar at risk

no it isnt. iran wouldnt do it because its holy to them, and the US wouldnt do it because the money there is holy to them

reported for underage posting

shill go home
repeat that.

as far as i know these muslims are alot better contributors in a /sg/ thread than most dumbass ADHDchess burgers

We don't.
But it's the only way to accept non-white natsocs in our community. Their blood must be artificially whitened. This is sub-optimal, so non-white natsocs should just go back to their own soil and perpetuate their own blood for Darwinian competition of civilizations and science among the stars.

the point was to waste as much men and equipment as possible so the military industrial complex could justify redundant amounts of spending on production and development

i can count 10 shia generals that did more to destroy terrorism right now than you can count US generals. as a matter of fact i can count 10 US officials that created said terrorism

Depends on the sect, Alawites and Alevi Shiites for example do not consider Mecca especially holy and don't do pilgrimages
rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq/alevism

You do, just in a different form of the leftists. You just want "world-wide diversity" as opposed to diversity in individual countries. It's all still based on the same bullshit egalitarian worldview.,

And this right here is how I know you're a clueless fucktard who hasn't the slightest clue about the history of national socialism. Hitler himself talked about lebensraum in the African colonies, so don't spout such nonsense. The strong races have every reason to dominate and subjugate the lesser races. This is the natural way of things.

And no one here, on Holla Forums or in this thread, has been advocating allying with zionist kikes.

You call me "TRS" and yet you spout the exact same cucked, water-down alt-right ideology as them. You advocate allying with shitskins when it is clearly not in our interests, and you wish to limit the ability for the white race to expand and conquer.

how old are you?

Typical braindead amerishit Ziomutts.

Also, Hitler considered you all to be mutts and culture-less subhumans.

It is a kikes looking to open more fronts in the war against kikes.

Iranians are the only people on the planet that are openly against the Jews.
They're far far far beyond where you are in terms of your fight against the money changers and corrupt.

Even Hitler respected the Iranians and even gave their country the name Iran… Which means "Land of the Aryans".
Nothing you will say will change these facts you oven magnet.
Take your D&C elsewhere

I state every peoples [exclusing the enemy jew] should have the right to their own nations and that they should stay in their own nations
You call it
Just fuck off you retarded kike

This
Jews come first then all others, anybody saying otherwise is either retarded or a shill trying to D&C

*Excluding the enemy jew

For removal that is

How much do they the money monthly from the government?

reuters.com/article/us-wiki-saudi-money-idUSTRE71R2SA20110228

"The stipends also provide a substantial incentive for royals to procreate since the stipends begin at birth."
The Saudi royal family has about 15,000 people and all of them receive varying levels of state income, common people get less/no state support depending on their level in society.

What will they do if the economy collapse? They cannot stay or they will be killed. If they diversify the economy then this would be avoided. I can't feel sorry for them as it is their problem to fix. That is what happen if they become too dependent on the thing for too long.

Except we thought arming the Shah was helping him stay in power then, just like we think it will help the Saudi royals stay in power. This is not 88D chess, it is just repeating the mistakes of the past. The based Iranian guy may well be right, but it was not Mr. Trump's intention.

Iran:

Saudi Arabia

This

Long live iran

Check the number!

ANOTHER 10000 years

Not just that but Saddam invading a few years later is what really solidified support for the fundamentalists and conservatives, both the US and USSR supported Saddam against Iran during the Iran-Iraq war and Iran was largely forced to rely on religious support and fundamentalism to keep supplying conscripts for the army/militias while Iraq had much better equipment and international support

Had Saddam not invaded the Iranian conservatives/fundamentalists and society would likely be even more moderate/modernized

Its a shame the west can't close its fucking borders, otherwise this would be great news. I'd love to see the sandmonkies decimate each other as long as we didn't have to absorb the fallout.

It's confirmed, the middle east will be conquered and divided between the Iranian and Syrian empires

Those digits! The last quad 1s.

Kek likes Iran and Syria.

Muslims blend in somewhat ^ on Holla Forums

I wouldn't be surprised if 25% of Holla Forums were secret Muslims here for hate of Jews.

Said literally no one. Fuck off, shitskin-lover

And they are also muslims. And their leaders are also anti-white and attack right-winger whites in the West. Congratulations.

Shitskins were never our allies in the first place, so "d&c" as a concept cannot apply, you stupid faggot. Learn what that means.

And this makes you an egalitarian cuckold. Only the strong who secure themselves a place to live by force have any semblance of a "right" to exist. The world is defined by violence and struggle between the strong and the weak. What reason to whites have to let worthless jungle niggers survive simply because you believe they have the "right" to have a nation? I say fuck your foolish conceptions of rights. Might makes right, and this is the only law that will ever have any weight to it. We should conquer the lesser races such as the africans and colonize the land with our own people. Only the higher races like East Asians deserve our respect.

Long as it is controlled by persians and uhhh…I can't remember what they are called, the white sydrian race. What are they called?

Please show me a list of recent Iranian attacks against right wing westerners and how they are even statistically relevant, except for abductions of (((NGOs))) inside of Iran there haven't even been any notable offenses against Americans for decades

Compare the death toll to Sunni attacks to see the real difference

Yes fellow neo-nazi. We must let the world know how we will all exterminate them.
Remember, shitskins are the enemy not based jews.

I'm referring to public verbal attacks. I can't remember exactly when it was, but a few months ago a large speech by the Iranian president directed towards Western Youth was posted on Holla Forums, in which he decried right wing ideology and promoted leftist globalistic ideas of tolerance. I'm not talking about physical violent attacks.

nice try, yid. Both kikes and shitskins are scum that need to be wiped out.

alawites? assyrians?

They're still semites, but they're more pure-blood semites of the original peoples of the northern levant, rather than the arabian rapebabies that came later.

if the west kept to the bussines inside its borders there would be no decemating ever since WW2

Why are you disagreeing with me Moshe? We all agree those shitskin Iranians need to be nuked!

theyre did more good for the world this year than the US did in the past decade

anti-(((american))) =/= anti-white

attack who? some bluepilled burger that tought hes fighting for freedom by stepping on a insurgent mine in the middle of the desert?

Alawites but assyrians are extinct. Alwaite people are pale skinned so Bashar al-Assad is one of them, isn't he?

This, but only for the time being

Trying to equate speeches and physical attacks against white westerners is disingenuous at best, trying to say "hate speech" is the same as physical attacks is SJW logic

There are also plenty of examples of Iran actively working with right wing white groups such as Hungarian nationalists, Orban met Khamenei around the end of 2015 for economic agreements and they have been cooperating ever since, Iran also supports other right wing projects like the SSNP that actively want to reduce Arab influence in the middle east
forward.com/news/breaking-news/373028/irans-ayatollah-condemns-rich-zionist-soros-on-hungarian-state-tv/

absolutely retarded.

hes alawi, his wife is sunni

assyrians are not extinct. They are just very small

Wait, alwai is a religion? I thought that was race.
I am sorry. I never meet nor heard of them in my life.

Ethnicity and religion are tied hand-in-hand in alot of places, the Middle East in particular. Communities that share a religion tend to keep to themselves and may eventually form an ethnicity. In other cases some of the group have a religion but the ones that convert into the religion of a different group assimilate away from their people.

Its both, they're an ethno-religious group
Only a child of 2 Alawite parents is allowed to be fully taught all religious rites/scripture and they tend to keep strict control and secrecy over both religious doctrine and bloodlines

US foreign policy is designed to fulfill the interests of Israel and greedy rat-faced yids. It has nothing to do with killing shitskins for white interests. Besides, are you trying to imply that I'm promoting American foreign policy? If you are, then you're more fucking retarded than I thought.
So you admit it. You're a disgusting shitskin muslim shill trying to promote your fellow muslim scum.
They are anti-white by shilling globalism and diversity, you fucking mudshit bastard.
Why the fuck do you think bringing up US foreign policy or US soldiers is refuting my argument? Nowhere am I defending the ZOG military, you dense shitskin retard. I'm not even American, so you're not really doing much by insulting them.

Holy shit, literally fucking kill yourself.

I literally never did this, though. You're the one pretending like I equated physical attacks with verbal attacks.

Absolutely retarded.

I wish there is one for the white people.

Bashar al-Assad is Alawite but his wife is sunni so how do that work?

globalresearch.ca/war-against-iran-as-a-method-of-promoting-globalism/20547
gas yourself, kike

His kids likely wont be able to be a religious authority which really isn't an issue since the Baath party is meant to be secular

You might be correct on some points but when you swear in every sentence it makes you look like a shill.

Stop contradicting yourself, retard.

Yes believe the gook was just a shitty unarmed opponent propaganda. You must be retarded.

I like the spreading of the idea that Israelis and saudis and related are cowards

They're too incompetent to properly use them but it does extend the wars which benefits the Saudis, also conventional weaponry is very useful in an all out war against Iran

In 1991 Iraq was stronger than the Saudis when Saddam parked his tanks on the Kuwaiti border after declaring it a province of Iraq, the same cant be said of any other conventional military in the middle east today and the Saudis are more capable of putting up resistance without foreign assistance, which they will still cry for anyway

Amen to that. Anybody who disagrees is doing the bidding of the jews, knowingly or not.

he put syria before his sect so that he could keep the country together. you will notice how most of syrias enemies try to portray the war as a ethnic/religious conflict and not much more

yeah man, they had, like, fuckin autobots and shit

i take it you also think the insurgents in afganistan, somalia and iraq had a deathstar or something

To be fair, Saddam was a star was fan and i wouldn't put trying to build a deathstar as the most ridiculous thing he did, he did try building a super cannon capable of launching satellites and nuclear warheads after all

Also there was a Fedayeen military parade with the Star Wars Imperial March music in ~1991-1992 IIRC after the US called Iraq an "evil empire" as a type of sarcastic response

Arabs could live like any white country, and they chose religion over rationality. Sad story.

It's always strange to me that this bathing suit and cleavage meme is always trotted out, like that's the defining element of Western superiority over Islamic countries. It's exceedingly jewish and very obvious.

Gets asked to prove his claim
Gas yourself you hook nosed rat

With Sunnis this is largely the result of the Saudis exporting Wahhabism/Salafism and their control over the media
Unfortunately it seems like the Wahhabi cancer has metastasized and the only option is to remove most Sunnis

As for Shiites/Iran see

Syria and Lebanon which are largely Shiite are generally much more permissive than Sunni Arab countries and were/are quite western

Fair point but western culture in general was looked at much more positively prior to the 80s and especially before 9/11 and Iraq 03

That would be the US.

Top kek, I never heard of this but that's gold.

Agreed, realize that during the colonial era, our greatest period, we had similarly restrictive dress codes for men and women. You can see it still in Amish attire and the "ankles are sexy" jokes.

I hope you like never being allowed to enjoy anything.

Let's compare the achievements of the puritan era with those of weimerica and see which is superior.

There are many kinds of globalism, idiot. Iran may be opposed to economic and political globalism invading their country, but they certainly have no qualms pushing diversity in western countries and shilling for globalism over here.

I'm just sick and tired of idiots spouting the same tired crap after it's been refuted time and time again

You're not very bright, are you?

I said I don't remember exactly when it was posted, but it's a fact that the Iranian leader made a speech directed at western youth. I read it here on Holla Forums.

Here, I'll spoonfeed it to you since you're too fucking stupid to search for it yourself w ww.cnn.com/2015/01/22/middleeast/iran-ayatollah-letter/

>Khamenei also riffs on Western history, explaining that the United States and Europe have a long tradition of oppressing people of "color and non-Christians."

Beirut was described as 'The Paris of the Middle East' once, after all.

This is just pure butthurt. NVA and commie insurgents fought in hellish conditions compare to what americunts enjoy (and still bitch about).

Granted, the last few decades were less than stellar, but if you think there was no history between Puritanism and Weimerica you're fucking retarded.

And liberated niggers and women and pushed hippie bullshit across the entire world and let loose the CIA which created half the mess today, the other was made by "greatest" generation. Your point?

So it's "nothing at all" and "nothing at all", and you claim Puritanism is better.
Goebbels warned us about people like you.

Find the actual letter and not CNN's interpretation of it.

How exactly did you come to this conclusion that I'm a puritan? Your comparsion was just ridiculous and similar to how libshits say muh democracy and "enlightenment" created technologies and therefore improved human life.

You glorify the Puritan era and here you basically expressed your belief that women should wear the equivalent of a Burka.
You see, western nations used to be able to see bare skin without descending down a spiral of self loathing. Jesus Christ.

Also, are you saying technology does not improve our lives? If so, throw out any piece of technology in your house and do the laundry.

You are one dumb nigger, I give you another chance to correct yourself before you appear even more retarded.
ID

You also fail basic English and should be euthanize if you were born in an English speaking country. My mothertounge isn't even English, shitbird.

Tbh I actually really respect Vietnamese for having such a strong feeling of nationalism while still remaining humble. They fought what, three wars of independence back to back? Yet you don't ever see Viets here acting arrogant or obnoxious like Chinese do.

Colonial era (you're the one who brought in Puritans, who were just one small group in the greater society)

Modern era

When you are actually tough and have endurance, you don't flaunt it. It is also the reason why Viets don't get bullied as much in foreign land, and if they do get, they don't cuck out.
Shame about the communism though. But the French did reject Ho Chi Minh proposal to make Vietnam a Chile like puppet. Stupid retarded fucking frogs.

If it went back to this the woman would be doing the laundry so this actually makes doing the laundry easier.

From what I've heard Vietnam (at least in the south) is basically AnCap. Police only work if you pay the bribe and the government essentially doesn't exist in day to day life, there's no economic restrictions at all so you can just start a business whenever you want. My friend told me a story of how her aunt wanted her mother's land and tried to burn down their house, she didn't get arrested or anything they just dealt with it as a community.

It is a perk of third world ex communist country. You also wouldn't believe how much money a smart person can make in Vietnam. But if you crave order and justice as a good, productive citizen, you won't find it there. Every thing is cash cash cash. And the quality control for groceries and other household items is exactly what one can expect from AnCaptistan.

I forgot, the other story is very true. In non cucked land (or yet to be cucked), the communities do play a role. Although my experience indicates that the big cities are getting westernized very quick. I hope we collapse soon so nobody will repeat these mistakes. You can't believe how many asians spew liberal bullshit thinking it is the zenith of our civilization.

This correlates exactly with the stories I've heard. She has an uncle who is some kind of architect/civil engineer hybrid and he lives better in Vietnam than most people do in America. Penthouse apartment full of modern furniture and decor, multiple cars and motorcycles while the average middle class Viet has maybe a moped for their family. And I've heard that clubbing culture has grown popular in the cities in recent years.

More like two or three. Sometimes there aren't enough parking lots so they just don't buy more. And a moped is a big fucking deal. You either buy Jap or Korean there or get fucked in the ass with taxes against western products. If you own a western vehicle, you are living a life most wagecucks in ZOG can't even dream of. Just fucking around all day and get pussies.

Funny how everything is upside down in our time, kek.

The world is crazy nowadays

haha epic :^)

Top kek tbh.

Dunno, it feels pretty cuckish, you do know they follow the same holy book. right?

Just one step away from based yids

You sound like a based yid.

you do know that christianity is closer to judaism than islam right?

I don't care what the mudshits do in their own country, but this is not their country. This is Holla Forums.

Allowing admitted mudshits to continue to post on Holla Forums is an affront to White Nationalism.

Both mudslimes and kikes are enemy of the west, for your information and one of either of their sects doing something slightly in west's favour doesn't change their status as a full-blown enemy.

You do know I was talking about Sunnis and Shias, right? Saudis are probably kikes in disguise anyway though.

nice fucking damange control.

This

at this point muslim posters from countries in the shia crescent have alot more to contribute in threads than your average MAGA shitposter

That doesn't mean they get a free get-out-of-namecalling card.
Fragile, much, faggot?

I don't mind being called out on being Shi'a.
Just don't ever equate me to those Sunnis and Wahhabi Jew lapdogs.

Our Islam isn't the same. Our interpretation and beliefs aren't the same. They are subhuman savages while we are good hearted good mannered people.
Our enemity with Israel has caused America to fuck our countries like Iraq and Syria and it perpetually wants to destroy Iran for this very reason.

The Saudis and Sunni nations are way more radical and fundamentalist and they get off Scot free despite their numerous law breaking and terrorist funding because they are (((allies))) and sell oil to the US.

Sure thing, Mr. Totally-not-a-shitskin-muslim

Get the fuck off Holla Forums, you subhuman mudshit rat. If you think you're going to get brownie points for hating kikes, you're wrong. You're filth no different in my eyes to any other muslim and non-white.

The shills hate it when you point out or imply you'd take Iran / Syria's side over Israel. This and "Israel hates mudshits as much as you, friend!" is more of a last resort tactic that doesn't work either.

Don't let the kike shills discourage you. If you ever read cuckchan you'd see this shill tactic nonstop.

I love it when you people give yourself away so easily. You and your 2 other fags that you're coordinating in here with are a little late to the party. Try to D&C the thread at the start next time instead of bumping this nonstop.

:^)

True, you are different. You faggots chop up your heads and your children's heads for no fucking reason.

You venerate Muhammad. You bow to the cube. You practice taqqiyah. You're just another mudshit with mudshit beliefs.

Oh don't worry, you're just the same as those kikes, sunnis and wahhabis once you gain control of the region and set your sights to us. But wait a second, is it even possible for you to do that? Wouldn't you need support of the west to conquer
ALL THE FUCKING SUNNIS
around you? You're a goddamn minority that is negligible, your opinion is negligible and your effect on the muslim world in negligible, you're part of an entity that is against the west, the kafir as preached by the Koran. No matter how much (((BASED))) points you gather from these TRS/lebbitor faggots will not sway anyone. I will reconsider your position towards the west once all Shias leave Islam and stop their barbaric practices.

Want to know how I know that you're a pro-muslim shill that's not from around here? I'm not telling you since enemies should be permitted to make mistakes.

And you, you motherfucker, don't try to discredit me by acting like major newfag, lurk more.

You got me. You sound like you're from around here. When you bump this thread the average person only reads the first 10-20 replies so you think you are derailing the thread and spreading your disinfo successfully but all you're really doing is bumping it so more people read the parts you don't want them to read.

Keep up the good work :^)

I don't have to try to discredit mudshits or those who defend mudshits. Shi'a invented taqiyya, so go fuck a pig on your holy cube.

No, the average person reads the last few replies that they see on the page before hitting reply.

This mudshit worship thread needs to go.

If you say mudshit or shitskin 10 more times I will be convinced you are my friend and will be willing to ride side by side with you into Syria and Iran to defeat the Muslim hoard since they are all the same.

Holla Forums ought to remember that the flame of Zoroastrianism is rising in Persia once again. Islam and Judaism have everything to fear when that happens.

I'd eat my hat if Zoroastrianism actually became popular again. Shit's fucking rad.

You are only half right. Shias can die in a fire too. All mudshits in the middle east should die in blazing nuclear fire (including Iran). After we nuke them into oblivion, we can fire up the gas chambers and start cleansing our homelands of their jihadist invaders (AKA refugees).

Iran is majority Shi'a. Has it ever oppressed whites or European nations? Has Lebanon ever done so? No.. They're allies of Christians and Hezbollah is proof of this.
Your narratives are crumbling, Jew.

Well what can I say to a shitskin apologist like you now? Nothing.

I can say though that the second post in this thread is pure cuckoldry, enough to put off the white Holla Forumsacks.
This guy is a shitskin to boot

Finally, mudslimes will always be the same, no matter what sort of version of Islam they follow. They enslaved europeans during the middle ages while the kikes bought them up. They will always be enemies and right now the "Shi'a" mudslimes are just useful tools to further the European and American man's true agenda.

why?

what? why

The Shia were allies of the Christian crusaders against the Sunni Caliphates you lying kike.

The people already hate Israel and the Jews, and they HATE whate Islamic oppression has done to their once great Persia, and both would be their number 1 priority if Zoroastrianism would be able to cast off Mohammed's shackles.

Plus it would set a gigantic precedent for Europeans to cast off the shackles of Islam's Abrahamic sibling; Christianity. The Old Ways would crush the demonic spawn of YHWHism for good if that were to happen.

Who says I give a fuck about Christianity? Christianity is a kike religion you fucking tard. Jesus was a kike. You are worshiping the god of the kikes just like the mudshits. Your savior tells you to turn the other cheek and allow the kikes to abuse you. I wonder who is behind that (((religion)))?

What*

0/10

Let him keep trying. Its really cute.

Closer to the common proto indo european religion of our forebears

Now you've confirmed that you're a Jew. Earlier I just suspected it.

This post is really funny because you can tell those media matters people compiled a list of Holla Forums buzzwords and instructed these people to weave them in to whatever they say. I also love the part where you say the goyim can cleanse their land of Muslims AFTER we do the bidding of the zog in the ME. You almost had us there. :^)

Jesus isn't what's wrong with Christianity - Christianity's worship of the Semitic demon YHWH is. For all we know, Jesus may not have even existed, but we can say for certain that his (((disciples))) used him to spread a form of Abrahamism either to weaken the non-Jewish converts to the religion and grant themselves the privilege of serving as Royal 'Court Jews' or to empower their sick demon God YHWH - Or both.

YHWH is the tangible evil of Christianity - Jesus may not have even existed.

Balance of power. When Judaism gains too much power (as it has now) it makes sense to ally with some sects of Islam until we can regain the upper-hand. Hitler understood this.

Haha responding to an argument with name calling. Classic kike tactic.

Shit. We can keep the Syria Iran America alliance even after the battle because we already know Christians live in those 2 countries peacefully. All "mudshits" are the same though goyim.

I haven't examined them closely enough to know if that's true, but I'm willing to take the risks given the circumstance and because they have some white blood.

You seem specifically bothered by the terms "shitskin" and "mudshit". Why is that?

Great point. The (((disciples))) used the story of Jesus (fiction or not) to pacify the goyim into pic related.

Cause I am paid by Putin and Ahmeninajad to post on Holla Forums to trick these idiots into being pro Iran and Syria. I am secretly a Shiite Muslim and I don't want the goyim to know how amazing the Sunnis and Jews are.

A point I hope you will remember.

When you attack/insult/deride Jesus - you are attacking what is at worst a fiction - a ghost - and at best a facade. Either way, if you are attacking ghosts or simply a face - the Jewish heart keeps beating. YHWH the demon is the heart.

How about a big nice cup of lurk the fuck moar?

Must have been hell of a skillful taqiyya since there wasn't a single military conflict between Christians and Shiites in known history minus some border disputes between Persians and Russians in the late 18th century.

I want to see Kojima's timeline.

Even bastardized aryans are better at creating things than semites. Checks out and Checked.

Keffiyehs or the headscarf is almost exclusively a gulf Arab Sunni tradition and isn't common among either Iranians or Shiites

to further this point:

Sunnis are basically Muhammad's tribe.
Syrians, Iranians, and other shiite's are a different ethnicity to the sunnis.

You'll notice that the lands where Sunni Islam is embraced is entirely arab, and Shiites are mostly ethnic minorities. iranians refer to themselves as persian, and speak farsi. The fact they are an islamic republic is almost entirely out of reaction to Israel and Arabia.

Iranians are not Semites, you Dingus.

They sort of are now, just like the Indians aren't Aryans anymore. What racemixing will do.

God damn … this Muslim dick sucking thread is still up.

So, is the entire southern half of Europe also Semitic?

To an extent, sure. Its not like all greeks are 100% sand nigger but they sure as fuck aren't 0%.

I'll leave that for you (and genetic tests) to decide. Until then, as long as they are considered a part of Europe, are white, have a long history/ethnicity pertaining to Europe, and are not Semites, then they are my ally.
Whites can fight over who's white/over resources, but only after the joint enemy of all of us (the 8%) is gone.

The white people and allies need to die. You are a sore to the Jews. Saudi belong to the Israel because they need it. Syrians and Iranians do not deserve the lands at all. They need to stop along with the white people.

JIDF Leave. Faggot.

Your reason is why the world hated the jews because of the evilnesses. You are on Holla Forums and you tell us to eff off. Very clearly you are insane.

i wasnt complaining about namecalling. i was complaining about shitting on the most competent anti-terrorist force on the planet while thinking that some bluepilled burger knows how to save the world

im from the alpine area in europe. my dog is without a doubt more white than you, eventhough hes a black labrador

please tell me what is your plan to save the world neocohen burgerstien

and you faggots mutilate your dicks. thats much more impressive

and youre a burger.

kek

I love labradors.

your VPN is broken JIDF

This is Iran.

We're not sand niggers.. at worst we can be called sand Aryans. At best we're the original Aryans.
The whole "you're mixed with arabs" is a D&C tactic.
We may have adopted the religion of the Arabs but so has Bosnia.. It didn't make them non white.

Translation: Arabs are dumb goatfuckers.

In any case, Iran and Shias are more worthy allies of Europeans and Christians than the Sunni Arabs like Saudi and UAE.

Any argument against this fact will only be done by Jews.

This is Saudi Arabia

comfy af :^)

Not too impressed with the JIDF complaining ITT. It's a thread involving Iran so it's to be expected but seeing them use the same content from years ago is very disappointing.

Yes, Shia understand whats going on. As minorities, they have to wait for the right opportunity to strike, but they are ready for Israeli and their crypto-kike brothers in the house of saud's blood to flow. Often their speeches sound exactly like /pol.

This is Saudi Arabia.

Muslims circumsize, you stupid wanna-be Arab.

Why is this thread allowed?

I'll pick ibadi you never hear about them. That's how muslims should be.

The BO of >>>/islam/ is Ibadi

Nice (1) faggot

Pretty! Sand Aryans it is

>>>4chan

fuck off shitskin

The sooner we can get post-oil, the sooner the mid-east goes full blown habbenign.
BUY RENEWABLE ENERGY, WWIII NOW

That last one scratches my RTS itch. It's a shame its jewy jews doing it.

You're defending the shitskin presence on Holla Forums and, thus, are no better than a shitskin yourself. Fuck off.

1) this isnt 4chan youre used to
2) theyre more usefull than most of the likes of you
3) you dont even present any arguments for your claims

you need to go back to where you were before this shill infestation.
which probably means primary school

hello gyppo

I don't need to present arguments when the fucking thread is right here. There are even shitskins here admitting to being goatfuckers and everyone jumps to their defense.

The mods refuse to remove kebab.

Moar?

Iranians are probably whiter than you are, friendo

Sure. I like the geometric art, very traditionally Aryan.

meh I figure it was just a fiscal move, we need money to recover the economy from obama

what the fuck is with the giant bronze tea pot?

Iranians are muzzie goatfuckers who need to stay in their own country and gtfo Holla Forums.

t. The Great Satan

yes and no. Jews are unquestionably pushing the climate change narrative, taxation solutions, and cc international coalitions. Elon Musk though, is the largest force behind actual energy independence.

If he really is working with Iran, then it's a miracle. I'm sure that our (((Greatest Ally))) has made every effort to help cultivate his opinion on Iran. If they have their way, we'll probably have a proxy war with them.

I shouldn't have to remind Holla Forums that the only recent terrorist attack by an Iranian migrant was killing other mudslimes for not passing the Nuremberg laws as he did. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is also the only recent world leader to expose the holohoax. When Trump's 1488D chess game is complete, Iran will be our Greatest Ally outside of the newly annexed European territories.

Arabic style bidet for when running water isn't available. Invented by this streetshitter:
sen.wikipedia. org/wiki/Ibn_al-Haytham

Actually, Israel has the second highest population of Jews … after the USA. Pic related. Next after Israel come France and Canada.

If you sort by percentages, and exclude meme countries like the Azores and Gibraltar, then the order is Israel, USA, then Canada and France.

That's rude and stop wearing that attitude. Do you know that your attitude will kill you?

gib back gib you britfags

Wasted Hitler dubs of shitskin apology

Your VPN is also broken MIDF

Observe folks, this cryptokike shitskin trying to blend because he's not the jew in charge

/thread

Trump should sanction the Saudi Oil industry for the Saudi's involvement with Radical Islamic movements, terrorist organization in general, and their human rights abuse.

That would implode the Saudi's economy.

Ibadis are the Amish of the muslim faith, but still they're cryptokikes like all the muslims

Yes, the one thing we need right now is another jihadist/rapefugee spawning warzone in the middle east.

What Trump should do is force the saudis to take in the rapefugees themselves, that would not implode them, but will weaken them severely since their country relies on welfare to keep the peace, and they would have to shell out so much more money on the rapefugees to keep them calm, money they won't be able to spend on sending help to ISIS.

While there certainly aren't any "good" jews or mohammedans, when they're fighting amongst themselves, it's certainly good for us.

The best thing about shias is that jews seem to hate them more than they do sunnis, and zog seems to want the shia corridor split by a sunni-run territory. Also the jews in the alt-right seem to want a secular, non-shia Iran (that mud motherfucker editor of altright.com takes this tack) when every real student of history knows that Iranian nationalism is shia, and the secular "look at how civilized their women were" photos were the anomaly, not the present condition of them.

Definitely remove bagel and kebab from all White lands, and definitely don't make lasting alliances with either, and definitely be sly about doing anything that could eventually come back to bite us on the ass, but given all those definitelys, I'd rather see the shia prevail for the moment over any sunni or jewish opposition.

This, we can support them and be on good terms while still being wary in case they try something down the line. The only allies we have that we can trust almost unconditionally are the Japanese.

theyre not. israel is sending good goy burgers to die for them.

Checked!

chart is incorrect
needs at least a dashed line from Niolitic to Egyptian, according to the Greeks and Egyptians

THIS

The Jew and their zionist leaders are the main enemy of our species. Try to focus, unless you are ((( this dumb )))

Confirmed. Hitler and the nazi's were faggots.

Then the Saudis and others should just nuke Israel already. Their brothers have no problem with blowing themselves up and they'll all get their gorillion virgins or whatever the fuck they believe in. The Saudis have Pakistan's nuke in reserve just kill all the Israelis already and let them kill you in turn. Let the world be free from semitic subhumans already.

The most jews in the world are in
1.the US
2. Israeli
3. France

Hitler probably thought all that shit was pathetic and beneath the white man. He had a point.

So Trump sold the sandniggers in saudi arabia weapons for their mercenary army, so they can go destroy the only competent member of Opec. I'd give it a 10/10 for entertainment value alone.

Cheap slave labor helped no one but the jews. A man should till his own soil and bear the fruits of his own labor.

SUP CIA NIGGER

UNITED JEWS OF AMERICA

Saudis have been in bed with Israel are you dumb

King Tuts dagger was used to kill "Jesus"
It was made from a Meteorite. COVFEFE
The spear of destiny.
Jesus as they say in the bible said he was not from this world…….

KING TUT…
ARIUS …

""In addition, if any writing composed by Arius should be found, it should be handed over to the flames, so that not only will the wickedness of his teaching be obliterated, but nothing will be left even to remind anyone of him. And I hereby make a public order, that if someone should be discovered to have hidden a writing composed by Arius, and not to have immediately brought it forward and destroyed it by fire, his penalty shall be death. As soon as he is discovered in this offense, he shall be submitted for capital punishment….."

— Edict by Emperor Constantine against the Arians"

WHY Do you think in this movie portray the Romans surrounded Maximus in a CUBE OF SATURN?

youtube.com/watch?v=lTmlYKiLBHI

archive.is/GNLcR

Shiites are just your average mudshits with a strange foreign religion that don't belong anywhere near the West

On the other hand, the Sunni leadership has made a deal with the (((devil))).

So yes, the Saudi-Israel-ISIS-Murrica axis is more of a threat to the world than Iran is.

NOTICE HOW THE (((MODS))) ONLY ALLOW IRAN/SYRIA THREADS WITH AN APPROVED NARRATIVE

Meanwhile a Iran thread about the ISIS attacks there with 250+ replies was just deleted

← checked

ima need moar

yupp , its still in catalog
but 404'd

ARAMCO IPO

10 cents a post? You'd have to shitpost constantly from dawn to dusk to make anything worthwhile. Standard NEETbux/welfare pays heaps better without any work. Damn Jews won't even pay for decent *IDF.

what do you mean?
mods like to sage and ban if youre shitting on burgers and trump,
but homogenous threads like /sg/ do that all the time, so mod keep low not to piss off too much people

Was there ever a doubt?

Epic false equivalence shills in this thread. Supporting Shia Islam against the Sunni/Kike alliance is in our strategic interest at this time.

It is not about secular vs non-secular. Not about muslim vs jew. Not about Aryan vs muslim. There is one fight in this world. ONE.

ARYANS AGAINST JEWS

Uncle Adolf said that preserving the White race was his primary aim. That everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility. The manner of his failure indicates that the strategy he used to achieve this aim was flawed. We must utterly destroy the juden using whatever means possible. There is absolutely no other option available. Everything, EVERYTHING (including alliances with nonwhites) must be subordinated to this primary aim.

yes.

checked and keked

not a real thing, can confirm

KEK

What this poster forgot to mention, is how heavily armed the average middle easterner is. Especially in Gulf States. Look up Saudi Wedding Weapons Fire. Being armed is, iirc, a requirement for all adult men in Islamic Law.

So itll be a massacre. And even Europe opens wide for a mass raping, they still couldn't take them all in. When the Gulf fully lights up, its going to kill a hundred million people. Easily.

Which is especially embarrassing, given that's where Islam arose and rode forth to gon on the largest sustained spree of conquests and ideological spread in world history

We do, and we should return to it.

ftfy

nice, you BTFO'd the hedonists
White Sharia is more dear to us than any (((modernism)))

Wrong. Whole world is contaminated with vile democracies.

Yes, they get along with their fellow shitskins who happen to be Christian.
Manifest Destiny goes Worldwide!
Deus Vult!

bump!

Agreed, and it's not because I support sand niggers. None of those people are welcome in white countries. However, any enemy of Israel and jews is an ally of ours, at least for the time being. There's no reason white ethnostates cannot have allies among non-white nations as long as we preserve our racial identity within our own country.

holy shit, the ignorance on this board. arabs are a sunni minority

holy shit this DOG is a better father than any nigger born in last century.
WHITE POWER

what the fuck are they doing, then??

Arabs wish 60% of the Muslim World are fellow Arabs too tbh
anyway, the Shi'ites have a plurarity of the Arabs too. It's not a national-racial struggle (which is why Arab christians prefer natsoc-lite Ba'athism), but a religious, righteous war.