Stumble onto some info

through means I won't explain I have a decent list of names of Antifa that I don't think have been identified, wtf do I do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/RxShivers
facebook.com/xanderjanz
facebook.com/shane.mason.3766952
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016214731924
facebook.com/williamjt.driver
facebook.com/josephhate
facebook.com/ana5nilla
m.facebook.com/berkeleyantifa/
facebook.com/azazel.culley?fref=ufi&rc=p
facebook.com/basedstickman/posts/439162446451763
facebook.com/john.saunders.338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post them

Post, or be banned as a slider shill

i like when there is an address that i can bike to

chill, ill get the list prepped soon, then ill post here

Posting info now means the information is out, but it also means these antifa are aware. If you sit on it, you can wait for them to give up more information, depending on the circumstances. Then release everything later on.

Or you can do a faux-terrorist move and release one (or a handful) of antifa at a time, like once a week, and make a spectacle of it.

Post the fucking raw data, you jew sliding scum.

Liked my fake antifa page

• Jose Ramos

Shane Mason

William JT Driver
o Munich International School

Joseph Arogancia
o High School Social Science Teacher at University of Perpetual Help System DALTA - Las Piñas

Ana Quintanilla
o Works at Self-Employed

Preston Huckleberry
o Napa, California

Dakota Tyukin
o Colorado Springs, Colorado

Blake Sorensen

Followed
facebook.com/RxShivers

Liked my fake antifa page

• Jose Ramos

Shane Mason

William JT Driver
o Munich International School

Joseph Arogancia
o High School Social Science Teacher at University of Perpetual Help System DALTA - Las Piñas

Ana Quintanilla
o Works at Self-Employed

Preston Huckleberry
o Napa, California

Dakota Tyukin
o Colorado Springs, Colorado

Blake Sorensen

Followed
facebook.com/RxShivers

naw, my page mostly snags unaware antifa, also everyone on the list needs verification, i posted without it because i was called a shill, its possible that one or two might have liked accidentally or not be full fledged antifa

This is the right thing to do OP. Hoard their names and watch them. When they do something nasty, release the info and tell everyone this is what someone did, here's their info.

It sounds like you have a lot of likes on a fake facebook page. I think you need to make sure they don't identify the fake facebook page so you can continue to harvest data from them.

also following facebook.com/xanderjanz

actually my page was "outed" a while ago, the rate at witch i get new names hasn't slowed down though, antifa ain't to bright.

facebook.com/shane.mason.3766952

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016214731924

facebook.com/williamjt.driver

facebook.com/josephhate

facebook.com/ana5nilla

reposting cuz first list sucked

I guess I over-estimate them, even if I think they're retarded.

Just an FYI, you can archive facebook pages.

bump

I fucking love outing these antifa cucks

>facebook.com/xanderjanz

Is this your page fake OP??

m.facebook.com/berkeleyantifa/

Everybody wants to infiltrate these idiots. There's no way that every single one of these groups doesn't have plenty of moles. It reminds me of some of the "white supremacist group" stories where it's actually a teenager and several different alphabet agencies making up the group.

I have no clue why these morons have to join social media groups and virtue signal so hard. I think on some level they want to lose.

Be our Biker.
Get a cleaver and do the job :^).

God bless.

Hey, this thread probably isn't the right place for this, but I have a shitload of pics from the Inauguration riots in DC. There are a Lot of faces of Antifa, BLM, and other commie trash visible in these photos…

FUCKING ANTIFA IN MY TOWN GET OUT OF MY GRAPES

Dump 'em.
We're still working on the BigGuy (tm) software, but I do have a small database created and have gaussian facial recognition software fairly well trained on test sets.

Um, I have over 2000 picture form the event, along with videos

You can post 5 pictures at a time, dipshit.

not when they exceed the total size limit dumb fuck.

ya know.. You could be snagging anons who are trying to dig up dox on antifa. Make sure they seem like leftists before you dox. Could accidentally rekt a Holla Forumsack

They expect some of us in the wreckage brother. Any Holla Forumsack willing to infiltrate should be good enough to not use his real info anyway. We r lejun and all that.

Check out this cuck. Any clue who he is

Somebody who likes .40s&w, so no one to worry about.

Could you post a link to that post and one to the culley faggots account. There are some law enforcement agencies that should be made aware of this unhinged gun owning individual who is threatening peoples lives.

What kind of faggot sun glasses are those on that 2nd pic

The type Antifa likes

facebook.com/azazel.culley?fref=ufi&rc=p

facebook.com/basedstickman/posts/439162446451763

What a bunch of fucking losers.

forgot to mention, that pic was of Antifa burning some homeless person's blanket

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

He engraved 'BS' onto a bullet?

facebook.com/john.saunders.338

"If you've got a blacklist, I wanna be on it"

Where is the list anyway? The large one with all the names on it.

One of the arsonists in this picture has a DCFEMS patch on his jacket