POLAND NO

nypost.com/2016/11/11/75000-far-right-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day/

archive.is/nlD0u

I realize this is old, but it's the first I've heard of it - it wasn't even posted when it happened. I wonder (((why))).

Lurk moar.

It most likely got sucked up in all the news of Trump's win. I was on Holla Forums for almost a week straight following that and saw nothing about it.

Sage negated, chaim.

you're never getting vilnius back flaczkiniggers

Here's a video from 2015. 150000 people marching.

(check'em)
This. Stop sliding. Everyone knows about November 11 marches, there was random threads about it few times a year. Make one on 11. 11 and it's fine. What is purpose of this thread?

Kurwa! Wilno nasze! Lwów is our too. And Cieszyn.

Color me surprised.

what do the dots on the map represent

Muslim attacks. Pic related.

LOL there were no muslims attacks in Croatia maybe some gypsies but terorist attacks no

What the fuck? Are you retarded or shitposting?

Show me a screencap of this story being posted in 2016.

How does a white American go about immigrating to Poland? Would Americans even be welcome in Poland?

Stay and fight for your own country, pansy.

I don't recognize this country any longer. Why should I fight or die for a country which has dispossessed me?

You are so dumb. You think people who browse this site have that kind of short term memory?

What happened to MAGA, faggot? MAGA is an idea bigger than just one fat orange boomer.

My father's side of the family is German and my mother's is Polish. It's a damn shame that in the current year I denounce my part German heritage and embrace the Polish part.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

This doesn't make any sense. Why do you denounce your German heritage? No other people can match with them because no-one reached such heights yet. I understand being angry about the Germans today, but what does it have to do with the past? You could also denounce your Polish heritage by the same token by arguing that they fucked up in the past. You're arguing like (((them))) pretending to be white when it's advantageous. You have no honor.

Go ahead and do whatever the fuck you want, janunsz. You really think some larping huhwhite mystery meat amerishits respresent all ethnic nationalists worldwide.
When we come for you again, the Prussians will have been like saviors to you all. And Russians too.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

BASED POLISH LITHUANIAN COMMONWEALTH RENEWAL WHEN

Do you have the same map, but only for muslim-related terrorism ? Obviously on the one you're showing you've got IRA, Basques, Corsica, etc as well.

POLAND CAN INTO RWDS!

I do not, sadly. Shouldn't be very hard to find one, though.

What a surprise that mixed heritage people 'have no honor'. It's even worse with mixed race people, they identify with their non-white side and advocate against and oftentimes hate whites.

I presume you mean heights of cuckery and degeneracy, because Germany has not reached any other heights in its laughable history.