Shit games with good music

Post 'em.
That's it.

Nearly any Sonic game.

Also, anyone know the source of that song?

Most Sonic games are good or at least mediocre.

Only actual bad games I can mention would be '06, the Bioware game and Boom actually.

Oh god, looks like nobody has the music for this piece of shit.
I'm going to have download it and extract it manually, I fucking hate this furry shit, but I love the music.

God damn it.

Not a shit game per se. An OK game, I guess, if you can get past the furry shit.
No matter what, an accomplishment considering it was made by one person.

All the budget went to that opening theme I'm sure of it. I didn't even have to open the damn thing and I could hear it in my head.

I wouldnt call neir shit, but lacking. Its compitent, almost good, but has too many fetch quests and could probably use more dungeons.

I love the setting to death. The music is what got me into listening to any music at all when I was 17.

But god DAMN does this game suck

But the music is just as terrible as the game which is why it works so well. The music is repetitive, clunky, and nauseating which fits perfectly with repetitive gameplay, clunky combat, and a nauseating story.

Yoko Taro is a weird dude.

Sonic is only successful because of marketing, even the 2D Sonics were terrible and anyone who thinks otherwise has shit taste and only likes it because they fell for the meme.

man I really hope the localization doesn't get as fucked as I think it will.

That's an O P I N I O N though (;

What about good games with shit music?

This is on topic per OP's specifications

an hero

Doesn't help things that NISA is the localizer, but I agree. The music is phenomenal.