BRITAIN YES

archive.is/M6BPr

I really have no words for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
fergusoncity.com/documentcenter/view/1701
policeforum.org/assets/docs/Critical_Issues_Series/policing and the economic downturn - striving for efficiency is the new normal 2013.pdf
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dctp&tid=5
timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2016/06/09/A-cop-killed-every-four-days-in-SA
imdb.com/title/tt0088846/
archive.is/JIn1D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please don't tell me that aside from having TV liscenes the British also have state-approved music.

I'm wondering the same thing. What the fuck is he talking about?

Ah this must be why they have grounded all British Airways flights globally today.
That or it's the Wannafly? ransomware virus.

Not long now anons, not long now.

hahaha no way this can be real

Note how it does not say "as evidence."

Not even in my wildest satire, would I devise a scenario this absurd. And yet, it's real.
What a judicious use of tax money.

My friend, they arrest people for singing unapproved songs at football.
e.g. Saul Campbell is a niggerlicious fellow who played football (soccer to you guys probably) and changed clubs, he also is HIV+. When he played against his old club the fans sang.
"Saul saul wherever you maybe
Not long now til lunacy
And we wont give a fuck
When you're hanging from a tree
You Judas cunt with HIV"

They arrested people they could identify on film singing this song.

(((Judicious))) indeed.

toppest kek.

Instead of being "fair" and investigating everyone, how about being logical and investigate the Mosques which are radicalising people?

Great Britain is dead.

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Shouldn't be surprising to anyone here. You can't legally play a song like that, and haven't been allowed to since the Public Order Act 1986.

"blue lives matter" lmao

molotov pig cops, they are enemies at this point

but that would be racist and invasive.
just pray for manchester and carry on.

Did they not have a karaoke license? Or perhaps they were simply playing crime songs?

How about I legally stuff your gut full of lead?

I believe it falls under section 5 public order offence.
You see if I use one of my orifices or other equipment to cause a waveform to vibrate your eardrum in such a way that it gives you feels that you do not like, I am a criminal.

Britain should just nuke itself. It would be a more merciful fate than this.

Cop is one of the safest "outside" jobs going.
Street sweeper.
Lawn mower man.
Farmer.
Fisherman.
Construction worker.
Painter and decorator.
Offshore oil worker.
All much more hazardous occupations but no less vital to society. When did you last hear of "heroic" trash collectors who "risk their lives on a daily basis to protect us from the ravages of disease"?
Uniform cucks sign up for power, status and respect. They demand it. The males especially are often of the numale type and hope that their buttons and shiny boots will compensate and improve their standing with ladies.
This becomes a real source of butthurt, especially for American veterans (the whole 'thank you for your service', 'veteran' meme is non-existent in the UK, soldiers get no special acknowledgement in the UK unless they performed literal heroism, nor should they) who, having left the military, find that their bar room status reverts back to that of a civilian.
These "veterans" make me laugh, there is no difference between an ex-military kvetching about muh "you didn't earn that uniform" and a nigger or leftist howling about "cultural appropriation".

Britain is dead.

It's been dead since 1939.

Oh, you limey bastards. Never change.

Yet the only person butthurt enough to type multiple paragraphs about this topic is you…

Exactly this

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

Why?Just why?What happened to radios?

It still bothers me women are allowed to be cops. All the police are pozzed now of course but women shouldn't be allowed to be officers. They're supposed to be strong, someone you can look to for safety.
Now they're what they are.

You can't legally do anything in that shithole, can you? Everything I read something about the UK on here it feels like it's some kind of dystopian black comedy written by a Holla Forumsack.

Probably some Karaoke copyright bullshit, I hope.

Britbong uprising when?

What a pathetic end to such an illustrious history

Were there even any Muslims at the party? If not laws against “anti-Islamic abuse” do not apply.

This was from 2011, how times have changed.

But I thought terrorists didn't represent Islam?!?!?!?!?

Pigs now have panic button to press when they are mentally triggered by songs. What stop us to crush them? They are incompetent, subhuman cowards. I'm starting to love this timeline.

I can't wait to start cleansing these fucking "no-go zones" in OUR lands. Send us a sign kek!!!

This can be used against them, if only the brits knew how many resources they can waste without getting caught just because of that panic button

Same. The elite's wont know what hit em.
The BBC is mine.

The Brits need to turn "press the panic button" into a game. Run up to a police officer with a mask on, press the button and get the fuck out of there.

You need to read this

Sorry for the red text but I know I am 100% right on this. The EU countries look for examples like this to scare the population into not speaking out in anyway. This has nothing to do with Osama, terrorism or racism. Stories like this are spammed across the EU (((news))) as a way to make normal every day people feel scared into speaking out in anyway.

Example #1: In Berlin there was a McDonalds shooter and a brave German man started throwing beer bottles at the terrorist from his balcony. He was arrested and the EU MSM spammed this story nonstop across the airwaves. This is used as a fear tactic to stop Europeans from fighting back. "If you defend yourselves we will arrest you".

Example #2: American version. After 9/11 there was a story of bumfuck nowhere USA town population 12,000 where an (((FBI))) agent infiltrated a church group of 20~ people trying to see if there was "extremism" towards Muslims.

These stories are intentionally hyped up and spammed over and over in the media to make citizens SELF CENSOR. They fucking want you afraid and to not speak out. They will do anything possible to keep you silenced and curled into a fucking ball in the corner.

This user gets it

I only hope that tactic is running out of steam.

Remember when Britain seemed like a nice relaxed place with conservative values, back in the 1990s? What happened to that Britain?

It fucking hurts Holla Forums

To see my country so bubble wrapped, so subverted by globalists, Zionists and Marxists.

Hahahaha we've surpassed Orwell's nightmares years ago.

And yet because it only happened to them everyone else will just go about their life and not even acknowledge it. These people will merely accept it. They'll just drown their heads in TV, sex, the internet etc. Won't even make the tiniest dent in their complete and total submission to the state. So how am I expected to give a shit when everyone else is not only willing to accept it, but millions support it?

Its hard sometimes. Some days I just want it all to end, other days I feel the resurgence is right around the corner.

That's pretty goddamn nightmarish. Judging by the photos (women and skinny-fat numale creeps) and news stories, the Britbong police seems like it's become one big social justice advocacy group.

Do something about it then you useless faggot. If you really cared you'd sacrifice all your time to crushing them.

I always wonder when I see this sort of post, is it you that had the abusive home, or was it one of your parents from whom you learned such behavior? Or is it less a general hatred for authority and more a specific personal hatred for once getting done for smoking weed or similar? Help me pierce the veil of your constant frothing hatred and find your real motivations.

I think it more comes from the frustration with those subverted police that are only working towards their masters' bidding.
You have good officers who stick to their principles and protect the common good, and then you have clipboard pansy fucks that jump at the sight of a butterknife, willing to incarcerate anybody going against the accepted mass narrative. The mere fact that there are "approved" songs in Britain is a sign of a surplus of the latter, being mentally diseased parasites. Rotherham is an even more blatant example of that.
What's next, being forced to say la-li-lu-le-lo?

This statement scares me the most.
Orwell's nightmares are child's play compared to reality.

Yet she was not fired on the spot. Good night folks.

Police forces are currently highly standardized and politicized. They have policies and procedures that dictate exactly what they are supposed to do in every situation, and government oversight only allows wiggle room to the Left of those policies, plus dictates that a higher of non-Whites be hired. So you have a situation where the ethnic/gender demographics are being deliberately changed, the people who break with policy to be more poz than required by their contract aren't really punished, the people who try to be less poz are punished severely, and the local chief and his boys have less say than a think tank in the capital.

I haven't investigated Britain in particular, but a while ago when I dug into police financial reports and articles following Ferguson and related events, I found a large amount of government pressuring, a systemic reduction of federal funds to local/state police forces which required them to raise additional funds through fines/fees to maintain their level of service, and meanwhile federal police forces were receiving more funding for weapons/armor/vehicles. My overall estimate was that a deliberate effort to control and hamstring local forces was being undertaken, as well as alienate the locals from them, while the federal force (conveniently without any ties to any community they'd be required to go to and do dirty work in) was being expanded and outfitted.

A similar thing happened in the Soviet Union, where criminals/ethnic minorities were cobbled together into a force to oppress dissidents at the direction of Jews. It always follows a similar pattern of empowering people who hate the majority to use against them.

Labour.

Interesting stuff, and while I suspected it I wasn't aware of how heavily regulated it was.
It's good to give context to this sort of thing, and I think the real core of the issue is how a combination of poz and psychopathy is actively incentivized in neo-Western judaized culture. I fear that any real measure taken to fix it will have to be absolutely holistic, and affect the system at every level. Top-down or bottom-up becomes irrelevant in a matter like this where a power vacuum will be left with the former, and more useless fodder can be manufactured with the latter.
It's a real fucked up age we've found ourselves in.

We don't have state approved music here, don't worry.
That's for 2020

Please give an example of what to do mr gchq

Also, what kinds of sources did you use in your research? Would love to do some digging myself.

Europe is moving more and more forward to 1984/brave new world/v for vendetta world. sweden has gone well past it now

It was sitting down autistically reading financial reports for police departments (starting with Ferguson) with a pen and paper, as well as looking at any articles about those departments and police force statistics. Having a look for what I used now.

These subhumans all deserve it. Earlier this week one of their ww2 vet gloated about not being apologetic for their actions in the war that directly resulted in this current sorry state of the entire world. I wasn't surprised though, was expecting that actually.

It's because we haven't yet learned to be multicultural. It's a painful transformation.
But we have to if we are to survive.

If only there were a scapegoat we could blame for their leading role.

Well this is very obvious, not a real revelation.
But how much longer do you guys think they're gonna be able to maintain this thought prison? It has reached a point where I feel increasingly claustrophobic and boxed in, on a physical level. It's making me sick.

Alright. Obviously don't click any of this directly from here.

fergusoncity.com/documentcenter/view/1701

Fines and Forfeitures p. 45
Annual Operating Budget p. 70

Looked through this and others I could find for Ferguson/other depts.

policeforum.org/assets/docs/Critical_Issues_Series/policing and the economic downturn - striving for efficiency is the new normal 2013.pdf

Covers the reduced federal funding/need for alternate revenue raising through fines/fees/forfeitures that I observed and mentioned above.

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dctp&tid=5

Other than these resources, was reading lots of articles to see when politicians "met with" or otherwise leaned on police departments to get the outcomes they desired.

not everywhere.

timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2016/06/09/A-cop-killed-every-four-days-in-SA

Female patrol officers.

that's incorrect. the law will apply if there are white people who do hear the offensive hatethink and who take offense on behalf of non-present members of oppressed and historically-marginalized ethnicities.

The police state was completed, now it's being handed to the Third Worlder population. It's not tolerated by the state, it's state sanctioned.

wonder how hard it is to spoof those or remotely trigger one. Done right could be SWATting-tier entertainment.

Much appreciated, user.

She got really triggered and hit the panic button.

While we are on the subject of prescient dystopian fiction, if you have yet to see Terry Giliam's "Brazil," you are in for a highly entertaining if blackpilling treat.

imdb.com/title/tt0088846/

we wuz british n sheit

the government is your enemy and it always will be, no matter who is in charge

Great film, brilliant interpretation of such a fine literary feat

The first opportunity that arises for the British public to let out their fury will scorch the earth. People are beyond angry. You can’t keep an entire populace in chains just yet; the digital prison isn’t constructed yet. They played their hand to early.

This. Brexit is not enough to redeem Britain.

that'll teach'em, bunch of disrespectful infidels

I really hope you're right. If this shit drags out for another ten years in a slow decline into Brazil 2.0 with a little Orwell on top, I don't know what I'm gonna do. But I have a feeling that's unlikely as well, they have turned the heat up too quickly.

Yes you do. It's the same ones I have: "Oh fucking well."

Nobody is going to do anything about this, so who gives a fuck?

I only know two people free of disdain for modern Britain. Most are well beyond Hitler-tier. We aren’t a hateful bunch as a people but do you honestly think we can be convinced we NEED anyone else? We are being fed off of by parasites and we know it.

Were Mosley to emerge today he would be PM. 100%.

Read a history book. Things got pretty grizzly for Europe before the crusades. This time we are up against dregs, inbred filth. We can destroy them within weeks. I’d wager fifty modern Saracens vs. each European (allowing for all the beta males and women/ children) would still give us an easy victory.

Europe WANTS war, It needs it and will have it.

Yeah okay buddy whatever you say. Maybe 100 years down the line someone will do something about it. As of right now people are pretty content with having their rights slowly and methodically taken away. As for me I've figured out that I don't give a shit what happens. I'm gonna take care of me and mine.

Coward.

what realistically would you suggest that he do? Go out and fight for a bunch of cucks who will only despise him for it?

Avoid defeatism, never be outspoken and be involved in ones local community so as to offer people assurance in their natural opinions. People have no options politically at this moment and may well choose to vote against their interests so as to not admit to themselves that they are unrepresented but a voice caring voice from even the slightest point of authority letting them know they deserve to exist is incredibly powerful.

We argue for nature, nature is indisputable. It is a piece of piss to win people over.

Fuck that noise.
Everything else I agree.

If you don't have children to raise and you aren't killing our enemies then you're worthless. Some of you fucks are suicidal and yet you still aren't willing to fight, I'll never understand that.

There is no one else. You're all we have.

You are right, I meant never be afraid to be outspoken.

Happy to fight to the death and aim to have many children.

I intend to have many children and I would fight our enemy if I thought it might actually help, but there is NOTHING that can be done aside from wait and spread right wing memes or whatever

More coverage from The Cambridge News. Some shaky video of the cops hassling them too.

archive.is/JIn1D

Does anyone else sometimes just feel extremely happy to be an American? I mean the entire world is fucked but somehow we're the least fucked because we can own guns and we actually have free speech.

And at least I can still move to New England where it's actually whiter than most of Europe.

Except creating local groups of likeminded people.

You know, as much as we all love to shit on Boomers, they really hadn't done nearly as much damage to Europa as The Goyest Generation had.

Envy the gun-thing. It is extremely strict in Germony. In Norway every second house has a gun though.

Did you know that Americans civilians literally own half of the guns on the fucking planet?

No I don’t think you burgers have ever mentioned that. Not once. Such a reserved bunch.

We can also legally purchase several formulations of high explosives and bulk gunpowder.

We can also own Tanks, Flamethrowers, and Miniguns

Christ, Britain is going full cuck. /brit/fags can't hold their own now, even Germany doesn't do this shit.

"Did you know that 52 % of all stated statistics are made up in the spur of the moment"-I think there is no good source for that claim

kek

They own guns, but they never use them.

This kind of tactic will backfire on them. Instead of letting the general public blow off steam through smaller actions which would sate them in the long term, they are attempting to stop the steam from leaking and will cause more pressure to build up. The more oppression/suppression the state inflicts will only rouse the people of europe into a white hot flame of anger and rage that will erupt when the EU goes to another ludicrous level of ridiculousness.

exactly.

Nyohkay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Nigga thought he was Wyatt Earp an shit.

Well the jews are not good at long term planning and are total blind to their own self made consequences.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's a bit of a disturbing statement.

DOUBLEGOOD PLUS SONG CITIZEN

im so sorry anglos

Never. British people don't care. The reaction to the past week's events have been a testament to that. They really don't give a shit outside of spouting the same bleeding heart liberal platitudes of "#NotAllMuslims!!!!" on their Facebook walls, earn a few likes from other virtue-signalling nonces - then that's the end of it, they can sleep peacefully. Repeat for every Muslim attack, ad infinitum.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Lol if anything it provokes me to doing even more shit to piss them off.

This is the new map of Britain, you absolutely cannot refute this.

well this is pretty much demolition man levels of police cuckery

a good thing out of this is, this police force staffed with female diversity hires that require a panic button will not hold very long in any real combative situation where there are riots on the streets
it is just a matter of getting to the point that daily rioting becomes normal even if the english cannot be pissed off into it eventually the goatfuckers will
normally the state is suppose to ensure the survival of the state at all costs, peasent lives be damned, but this is deliberatly destroying your own security forces and making you uncapable of handling a serious threath

this can't be real.

but if it was isn't it an almost explicit admission that terrorism is not an aberration of islam but just a natural consequence?

I fucking hope Scotland gets to leave the UK soon, I can't stand being apart of the same country as England.

You do realise it would be the SNP taking you out of the UK and the SNPs stance on immigration is: "Borders are for pussies"
The SNPs support for mass migration is well known and hilariously at odds with being a nationalist party.

The Scots would be exterminated in a generation by the SNP

someone give the muds panic button jammers

this diversity hire scum woman needs to get culturally enriched

To be fair the panic button is generally a good idea for the rozzers when used appropriately.
Since its activation essentially means shit has hit all the fans and the rozzer in question is not able to call in what is going on but needs help immediately.

This use of it will probably get the one responsible severely reprimanded.
Because she was in no danger and used it for such a retarded reason.

You brits are an embarrassment to the anglosphere. Please sudoku so I can stop being disappointed by your slide into a dystopic hellhole while you trash feel smug for being "progressive" and "civilized". Reminder that you live in a Sharia state already.

Just start burning everything down. A fucking helicopter called over wrongthink. Orwell didn't set 1984 in England because he lived there; he put it there because bongistan was the most likely to go that route. You retarded faggots learned nothing.

Also, fuck you for what you did to the Irish, and fuck you for leading us to fight on the wrong side of the war. Eat shit and take that pozzed muzzie cawk up the ass.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

She'll be promoted and made mayor. stop kidding yourselves. You also let muzzies rape your children and get away with it because it was a "sexual emergency." Rapingham 1400.

So Islam is just some rich spoiled kids way of dealing with rejection? Makes too much sense.. what a mistake.

I doubt it.
Gotta remember the fuzz may be pozzed but they still don't like their time and resources being wasted like this.

What the fuck is that? Your "cops" don't have guns so they have like a Staples Easy Button in their pocket to push and call for 10 dudes and a helicopter?

Also, female police officer? That loves Islam. This cunt deserves rape.

Some what related. Do you think a corbyn win would be more beneficial than a Tory win? My reasoning is that with the Tories we will suffer the the slow death. If corbyn wins it will bring on the collapse and become the nessisary shock to the system Britain needs. My only issue is what if even this fuck up doesn't wake people up and the things get even worse and the nation remains pathetically docile.

I am no longer surprised by the UK, only disappointed.

How cucked can you fucking be

Well what the fuck did you expect to happen when you do that shit in an Islamic nation?

The british government is probably going full retard with this "Racist hatecrimes" in an attempt to appease the shitloads of active islamic terrorist cells operating in ol blighty.

Expect them to be extra sensitive to anything that might offend "the religion of peace" a few more Manchester and the government might ban dogs or something equally retarded.

forgot pic

I don't think the Muzzies would be the ones to overreact, the Queen cuck of the British isles might reinstate hanging if you were to try though.

Okay, not this is for the audience moreso then the police but what would happen if.

You are painting a picture of mohammad, sucking a dick besides a guy painting a picture of christ sucking a dick (both painting gay sandniggers).

When the chimp out occurs by the police, go along but at the defense, your defense is that No you were painting christ and the other guy was painting mohammad sucking that dick like pro.

And then at the end declare the whole thing performance art exploring the meaning of represenations of mohammad sucking a dick.

to be safe they would destroy all art, like a faggier Equilibrium.

The police are the single biggest enablers of state repression. There is not an ounce of respect that should be shown to them.

Remind them at all times that they are hated for their cowardice, and make their lives as difficult as possible.

They turn up at your house? Don't let them in. Speak to them through a window whilst recording them as is your right. Ask if they have a warrant or if you are under arrest and if not say you simply have nothing to say to them. They'll use jewwy tactics as per their nature but you have every right to do the above.

=Never let them in your house without a warrant. Video them at all times==

Fuck this keyboard. To wit,

Never let them in your house without a warrant. Video them at all times

music may be haram but I can't find that poster on the site in the lower right.

Any police officer in america that uses 'I'm just doing my job' as an excuse is full of shit. Unless they're under direct orders, whether an officer enforces a law or not is entirely at their discretion. They aren't obligated to act by law unless its believed damage to property or persons will occur if they don't. To serve and protect.
The best of police forces understand this and earn the respect of their communities with leniency. Serving the public trust.
Men like this do deserve respect.

Imagine if they were so on top of terrorism as they are on suppressing their own citizens?

I assume the panic button is to be used in an emergency when it's not possible to radio. For example when pinned down by a Trayvon Martin type - remember most UK cops don't have firearms.

I really appreciate you digging below the surface. We could benefit from a realistic snapshot of law enforcement.

Cowards will always contribute their suppressive fire wherever there already is the most.

The panic button is for micro-agressions.

Source?

wew

How the fuck did the British control half the world?
The movie V has come true

Allah bless the queen!

Thats awesome.

To think they were once great…….

Yes, we know you want to go even cuckier after brexit.

THIS!
Idiots declared war on Germany for the invasion of Poland(didnt declare on commies even though Soviets did too) and got driven back into the sea. If they had just stayed out of the whole thing Hitler would have wiped out the commies and all other undesirables and Europe and UK would be a much better place right now instead of a cesspool.

Be sure to watch the full version, not the burger cinema edit which completely changes the ending because they wanted a happy ending.

THIS!

there IS a point youre making here, I understand what youre saying…but you seem massively butthurt. holy shit. also im an American veteran, nobody cares, really, nor did they when I was in uniform. Ive only been treated well once when some old sea dog bought be a beer because he was ex Navy too. did some muh-rine corps chad steal your girlfriend or something? calm down bro.

ISIS must be Ariana Grande fans. The terrorist waited until after the concert had finished and let her live.

They like pop period because they stand down when Katy Perry said some shit.

Britain will rise again!

JOLLY GOOD

JOLLY GOOD

It breaks my heart to agree, but I do. England is a hollow shell. I'm not sure Brexit even had a point when there is just as much evil and treachery festering in the heart of the UK itself as in Brussels. You can't run away from yourself.

A subtler tidbit from the article bolsters this in inferring that we also have a "my wife's son" situation going on in the little village of Cherry Hinton:

"Father-of-two Mr Donovan said: 'This is music which is well known which was put on YouTube when Bin Laden was killed by the British and American army. In the music there is no reference to colour, race, or religion.
The police then threatened to arrest everyone if we didn’t hand over our karaoke machine and mobile phone.
At no point were we asked to turn it down or off, and not one member of the public complained about what we were playing, only the level of the volume. If we had been asked to turn it down, we would have.
In fact I turned it off on seeing the police officer.
Our son is black, my brother and sister are black, my brother is in the American army.'"

I'm wondering if this police officer was ethnically English. Probably, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was a diversity hire.

If I showed this story to the American police officers I know, the reaction would be pure rage and disgust. I think I'll do it.

Europe is really lost, isn't it? As much as I hate Corbyn and would like to pointy house with Tim Farron's blood, having no viable opposition is dangerous because May herself ran the fucking home office for 7 years (?) that let a lot of these animals in.

I know exactly what they are planning, as the banking Jews already threatening. "soft" brexit with some trash concessions no one cares about, and fucking continued access to common economic market and continued flow of rapefugees. That will be it, everyone knows.

And Farage turned out to be a cunt too, he should have fought for a seat. Didn't want to tarnish "muh legacy." His legacy is going to be as the biggest hard-on in British history for the next 50 years, and after that the Arabs will burn down all the libraries anyway.

My favorite film for many years now, ever since I saw a pre-release showing at the university I was then attending. Gilliam was actually there taking questions in person. He was fighting to get the original edit given full release and the (((studio))) was coming down hard on him trying to cut and reshape it to their preferences. So he was very touched by the enthusiastic response Brazil received from us students that night (nowadays I'm sure college students would probably find a reason to hate it…) I remember he was especially pleased when one kid said, "it was like a cinematic mugging but I loved it. I want to see it ten more times to catch all the stuff I'm sure I missed."

It's a masterpiece, incredibly prescient, brilliant, funny and despairing. The original working title was 1984 1/2, and I kinda prefer it to the John Hurt 1984 remake produced around the same time, although that was also a good film. But Brazil really hits harder. Jonathan Pryce is tremendous and Katherine Helmond and Michael Palin give fascinating, creepy performances. Palin in particular is amazing. I didn't know he had such darkness in him but he got it completely.

And yes, get the version with the original bleak ending. Trivia, English singer/songwriter Kate Bush is best friends with Terry Gilliam and there's a version of her singing the title song out there.

ffs and kwan cops have a bad rep.

I recommend all Holla Forums anons to purchase the book showcased in the DailyMail cap. It is titled "The Unknown Warriors" by Nicholas Pringle.

I was surprised to see many of the brave folks who wrote in to the author - who fought in the war - said they wished Hitler would have won.

The version I watched ended with him in the chair and a catchy samba version of Brazil playing, was that the edited version?

underrated post
underchecked dubs

Approved songs means they have a karaoke version pol really is full of tards sometimes

In the UK (and most countries actually) in order to play songs in a public capacity you need to either pay for a license or play songs with the correct license on youtube. This applies to party venues, coffee shops and so on.

Of course it was on private property so this doesn't apply, the witness is simply an idiot.

~ T. Briton

Section 5 public order offence probably. Can seize it for causing a nuisance

Then they should have confiscated the panic button.

Yeah m8 you didn't know? Britain and a lot of Europe is an SJW police state.

I found the poster here on pol a couple years ago
they probably deleted it from their official site due to the backlash
a tineye or google search gets several hits from 2014-15

I can confirm. I have a friend who works for a department of the Home Office and there are currently very meager opportunities for promotion due to continues budget cuts (despite an ever increasing workload). Having said that there is an open call for Homosexual or Trans (they are desperate for Trans individuals apparently) officers to apply for promotion, not only that but also these vacancies have “fast track” options attached. This means that whilst skilled ambitious persons are as much as told that they are stuck where they are, people who tick the right identity boxes are guaranteed assisted progression up the food chain, ability is a total after thought.

Now of course I have suggested that my friend simply walk in one day and declare himself Trans. He needn’t even change his appearance because if they accused him of faking it he could sue the hind legs off of them and probably never need work another day in his life. I believe that this insanity will only stop when it is challenged and revealed for what it is with actions such as this.

I am happy that I am polish and wr don't have multi culti problems, although we struggle financially. I've lived in England for 2 years, I regret ever immigrating, I was a CivNat idiot back then. I'm so sorry for the British, I love them, but shit like this is going on… What can be done. I often showed stories like this to my english cooworkers and I slowly gave them some redpills. I even mentioned the kikes few times ( I showed them this picture ). It's hard to tell if they believed that or not. They looked like they wanted to say "how can he say such things" but didn't want to, because I was the "minority" myself.

Arthur needs to return, like at the end of the standalone Hellboy run. Massive battle where the noble dead fight some shit, then BOOM and England is gone (off the map entirely?).