The fuck is with all the updates today?

the fuck is with all the updates today?

Steam updated some shit too, might be just a quick fix for something steam changed

am I cool yet

do you have any good steam games? Dragon's Dogma? Maybe Umihara Kawase? That's a pretty shitty library.

Yes, let me invite you to the discord so you can get in with all the cool shitposter kids

3/10
there are at least some things you can play for a few hours, but the library itself may not be entertaining for more than a week.

Perfect, welcome to the Kool Kids Klub.

Dear god, so this is what the fabled consumer whore looks like

The day Steam/Valve made game updates mandatory was the day I stopped using Steam. I know there's workarounds, but they're more bothersome than just downloading from kat or mega.

Probably just a batch of updates. Does Steam hold updates until certain days or until they verify them?

ugh get the fuck out of my face you homo

if your taste is so much better, share YOUR games.

To keep the goyim distracted while the race war grows

Read only memories is absolutely unforgivable.
Please leave and never come back and think about putting a bullet in your brain for the sake of all humanity.

I'm sure everybody in this thread can agree that the planet would be much better off if you just decided to wipe your genes off its face, forever erasing the curse of autism and asperger that seems to plague your family that you would surely end up passing on to your kids, forever creating an endless family of autistic humans that are sure to lower humanity's status as a whole.

You are the worst scum I've ever seen on the internet, the absolute lowest kind of disgusting man that you could ever find.

Just die.

even factoring in ~1$ humble bundles, gift copies, dirt cheap drunken purchases during sales, and most of my games being DRM-free copies when available, my Steam library is still leagues below yours in terms of cancer and I'm somewhat cancerous just for using Steam to begin with.

This is just the top of my library and some of these games aren't even steam copies. I'm just lazy.

Seriously.

why

every time

CoD4 is a pirated copy boyo
WaW was gifted to me by a friend who really wanted to play it
We never did, because he's a retard and lost interest right after buying it

I'm gonna need you to scroll down and show me your copy of Fallout 4 and its season pass.

i'd like to see anyone here beat my library in terms of pleb taste.

Fuck you. It's a damn fine game.
Although if you just take issue with the localizer, then I totally understand.

I should update this sometime.

What the fuck.

I'm out of here. Going to kill myself tonight

O-okay officer, my copy of Fallout 4 is right here! I swear this is a full legal copy and is actually Fallout 4 and not a renamed empty folder! I even have three season passes inside!

I apologize for nothing except your favourites.

Fire away.

Other than those tidbits of concentrated cancer, I suppose you could do worse.

No, fuck off back to plebbit.
>>>/plebbit/

Got it for cheap on G2A. Think it was around $26.
Bought mostly to play zombies with friends. Also had some fun with the multiplayer; it's easy, mindless, arcadey fun in small doses, especially with friends.

Was hooked for a long time; kicked it just under a year ago. I've played a couple games here and there since then, but I am definitely no longer a dotafag.

Must have gotten it in a bundle. I've literally never even installed it. Took me a long time to figure out what you were referring to; I didn't even realize it was in my library.

Bought it on sale on a whim because I thought it might be a unique challenge. Didn't care for it.

i have an excuse for literally every game in my library

Jesus Christ, even at my most autistic I was never that bad over a single game.

Pics related, they're my autism.

In my defense, a LOT of that time is idling on main menu. It was such an easy game to tab out of and forget about.
Here's the rest of my top autism.

I have a problem.

here's my currently installed library, rate and hate.

I wish I was goy for Konami. I'm curious about Eurofaggot Football and want to try PES.

lol

I can respect this library. Not bad, user.

lot of fucking lightweights itt

(lucky for me WoW isnt on here, that would be some genuine despair)

I play the source ports of Doom, and I at least restored the soundtrack to Quake.

You have three thousand, nine hundred, and seventy seven games on your Steam account. What's stopping you from buying another two fucking games exactly?

You have my deepest condolences.

I have like 40 more keys I have yet to redeem, also I just bought a game yesterday.

I may be a fat nerd, but I'm feeling a lot better about myself now knowing that I'll never be as good a goy as you are.

Glad to help.

At least all of my regret buys were 50%+ off.

oy vey you silly goyim. you gave money to shit devs and discount money to good devs ANOTHA SHOAH!

Fuck off Holla Forums.

???

You belong on reddit with OP.

What the actual fuck?. I dont even know where to start with this picture.

S-so how cancerous am I?

I'm sparse with my buys and usually pirate AAA and now more than ever because FUCK XCOM 2. Never again. Unseen on my seperate SDD is Witcher 3 and Fallout 4, pirated of course.

Only thing I haven't touched yet is Risen series. Can an user vouch for it?

Risen 1 is a pretty good 7/10, not as good as gothic, but comes close. Dont touch the rest.

I see. Thank you for the fair warning. Have some upcoming Aryan goddess.

Different person, but like with every other Capcom game on Steam I'm actually interested in at all, it still hasn't gotten cheap enough yet, not even on sale. It is definitely a game I'd like to try though.

Do that many people really bother categorizing their Steam games? Just listing it all in default alphabetical order works fine for me.

When I first made a Steam account I shared it with my brother, so we could both have all the games. At the time, it was the best option we had. Neither of us used the social features anyway. Unfortunately it means that when it became impractical to both use the same account, one of us had to make a new and gameless one, then use family sharing. I did because if it somehow comes about that family sharing is insufficient, I'm more willing to just torrent.

The point being that my brother has since been buying things I can only assume to be cancerous shit ("Ultimate Chicken Horse"?) that appears in my family sharing list. So those aren't my fault. A number of games are also non-Steam and were either purchased elsewhere and added for convenience, or pirated.

Ultimate chicken horse isnt that bad at all. Its kind of like a multiplayer super meat boy where 4 people build a stage and whoever gets "horse" first wins. i watched it on a stream

What a hot mess of terrible Games. you got there.

Alright then. I was just guessing from the name.

Why don't you just have games installed that you are going to play?

go ahead and judge me

Kinda normalfag tier to me

How the fuck do you spend 1300 hours playing gmod?

I feel a little better I wasn't the only one that went full autist over that game not much better mind you