Why is Turkey a ally?

Turkey has to be the biggest pile of shit in the world. Why can't someone just nuke that place already? And why is the internet full of turkish shills?

The better question is why is Israel an ally?

Although he is correct in this instance, gun control supporting faggots should be shunned.

It's just a webm, he is not getting any clicks or money or whatever the fuck from this video. I don't watch his other videos so I have no idea what he said about gun control, but he is right in this video. Turkey is cancer and needs to die.

The Jewish plan for world domination requires all races to be coalesced into one global cultureless mongrel horde. T*rkey is very close to Europe and therefore it is the easiest country to mongrelize Europeans. Therefore it is in Jewish interests, and by extension your government's best interests to ally closely with the T*rks despite their race being unworthy for such an alliance.

Israel controls our governments. We are not "allies", we are vassals.

Naval access to the black sea, which gives us access to Israel.

Land access to the middle east, which gives us the ability to fuck those countries up.

Where "those" means "middle eastern".

The point is that Israel shouldn't be our ally, and Turkey wouldn't be our ally if Israel wasn't.

I sure am glad merchant is willing to allow us to walk through 'his' property to kill his enemies for him. Truly, our greatest ally.

They were scared of commies and US needed a foothold in the region - both to keep the reds from getting everything in the ME (and protecting isreal in the process), and to have a place where bombers and early rockets could reach thr Russian heartland from.

Now they're just allies because they've been allies for a long time.

I would suggest you lurk more, faggot.

because the US government's a hostile.

Yeah I hear ya. Often wondered the same myself.

More trouble to keep around than its worth.

To be completely honest, I don't care why they are considered an ally, I just hate turkey.

who has ever said that the cockroaches were allies?

They're an ally to Israel, making them an ally to the (((western governments))).

They outlined this in one of their books that's similar to the protocols. Forgot the name, but it stated that Jordan and Turkey were their designated muslim ally states.

Interesting to hear an American spell it out that clearly, when even a lot of Europeans don't get it.

Oh you'd be surprised.

Sibel Edmonds made a documentary about black market nuclear weapons. I forget the details, but Turkey is involved.
Kill the Messenger (2006 film)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_the_Messenger_(2006_film)
sibeledmonds.blogspot.com/

Turkey was never an ally, and anyone who ever suggested otherwise is probably a turk himself or a jew. Turkey has no right to exist and is one of the most disgusting degenerated nations on earth. Turks have no worth and pollute everything they come in contact with. They do not deserve to exist.

The people who admitted them on to NATO strongly implied it.

Turkey is an ally because of the Cold War. NATO and the USSR looked at the wasteland which is the post-Sykes-Picot Middle East and started gobbling up states. At the time, Turkey was under the control of secular nationalists and by buddying up with them, trans-Aegean trade can be safely secured. It also provided an important air-base that would allow US bombers to penetrate the region. Like a lot of Cold War decisions, it was ultimately an incredibly myopic decision that's come around to bite us in the ass.

Turkey has ceased to be a secular nationalist country. They've gone full Islamist (no surprise there) and have started using their position within the NATO coalition to undermine the West. It's imperative that this cancer be cut out quickly, and lending support to the Greeks and Armenians to retake their rightful clay is just the way to do it.

sage

>why is Turkey an ally?
because of the Bosporus
sage for shit thread

Found the doc I mentioned above. Bumping only because it's a really good watch and Sibel is so hot.
From her blog:
>inb4 Sibel is a spyshe probably is

This.

QTDDTOT