Is rojava kill ?

is rojava kill ?

No they've been taking more ground from IS recently, despite shelling from Turkey and opposition from FSA turk shills.

turkey shelling rojava has got to be the most retarded thing to do

i mean aren't they one of most effective forces against IS right now ?

even a mentally retarded child knows this

Turk user here

Turkey is shelling Rojava because we are afraid of a Turkish-Kurdish civil war here. If Kurds unite their cantons this will lead to a civil war here.
On the other hand, our current goverment is literally retarded. So we're fucked.

isn't your government run by a chimp with down syndrome ?

yes he's literally retarded.

I think either Ergenekon or Gulenists/CIA will JFK him.

one can dream

EW, anarchism for them is nothing but a rhetoric
lets hope that they will fix that +they are qts

Have you gone and joined the MKLP yet?

Proofs or fuck off

ROJAVA IS PLURALIST AND MULTIETHNIC

i don't think i'm a communist

just do it you faggot

you'd be doing not only a service to the kurds but also to the people of your own country

This.>>998717

They go out of their way to include non-Kurds in positions of government and to make sure they have representation and protection.

Sic Semper Annarchis

Nope. Afrin canton has been more than holding its own in the recent clashes with Turkish-backed rebels. I guess even with Turkish tanks the Azaz pocket's rebels are still one of the most incompetent on the battlefield in this whole war.

They're under US protection and Hillary plans to support them more directly by directly arming them and sending more "advisers".

Turkey knows that if they cross the Euphrates, they're toast.

The US won't do shit to Turkey. They're a NATO ally. That alliance is much more important than the Kurdish independence movement. The US only supported the Syrian Kurds because their initial support of "moderate rebels" became untenable with most of the western world.

I doubt Turkey expected to make gains on them at the moment. They wanted to stop them from advancing towards Al-Bab, and that has, so far, succeeded.

U.S. support will last only as far as ISIS exists, which won't be particularly long.

I am not optimistic. I'm sure Rojava can defend itself as long as everyone in Syria is busy fighting everyone else, but this is unsustainable in the long run.

We are going to metaphorically weekend at B████'s their asses for the next 20 years.

don't support rojava

it's just israel 2.0

i know as leftists we want to put a stake in the isis fight, but its a shitty situation all around

Why do you think this?

rojava is guilty of savagely brutalizing the locals, exploiting it's international relations into funding and defending them from dissidents, and acting as a big time player in the repressing of the working class under capitalism?

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to persia. to our persian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,turkey we will never forgeve you. pkk rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink turkey sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahTURKEY WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .syria we kill the king , syria return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and arab smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+syria+kurd=kill turkey…you will ww2/ tupac alive in kurdistan, tupac making album of kurdistan . fast rap tupac kurdistan. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in kurdistan ….fuck the iran ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the kurds rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and turkey wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. kurdistan greattst countrey

I like that take

Please do "Rojava stronk"

Turkey, Russia, Assad, Iraq and Iran all want them dead. It only ever existed as last straw of american power.

Let's just for the sake of argument assume this premise is true (it's not). It's not as if the USSR or France had many friends either.