" "Resistance Summer" we have a "list"

Mass community organization by leftists coming to all major cities this summer. Gotta give it to them, organize they can. This could have potential to do harm, look at some of the questions on the form.
BTW, $150/mo stipend. Wonder who's funding that mess?

Thankfully they have a nice signup sheet (online)
act.moveon.org/survey/resistancesummer
You Know What to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XgXqP
mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2016/01/7_of_michigan_adults_have_conc.html)
archive.is/Xio5T
ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind/transcript?language=en
archive.fo/5jBFu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive.is doesn't work, but here's a screenshot archive.is/XgXqP

oops

Can we subvert this? Can we get a hobo go sign up?

They will pull this shit and it will backfire like it has for the pass few years.
They will shit themselves and scream and most Americans will get angry at them for blocking traffic. If they keep it up Trump may never get out of the White House.

Bump

It is worth pointing out that the application period is over.

Of course they'll only do this shit in their enclave cities anyways. Funny thing is that in their screeching they'll just annoy normalfags that would usually tolerate them. Would be a good time to spread this shit all over social media, get Antifa fucks btfo like they did in their nest Berkeley.

The ones in Michigan are always nothing. I see Lansing, Detroit, and Grand Rapids - Coontown, USA and a couple of college towns. I don't know what the other one is. Possibly Sterling Heights or (more likely) Warren.

Any which way you cut it, Michigan is a CCW State. As of January 2016, 7% of the population had a permit. (mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2016/01/7_of_michigan_adults_have_conc.html) Probably closer to ten percent, now. They won't pull their usual bullshit. At most, they'll block some streets. Somebody will eventually run them over or shoot them if any monkeyshines are afoot. And there's lots of road rage here. It's entirely likely some maniac will flip his lid and just run them over anyway.

Me? I drive a 4x4 and carry a .45. Ain't no mob of niggers blocking me in. Lowlock + Overdrive + 2 Extra 15rd Mags = lots of smeared groids. It'll take me $100 at the car wash to get the smell of cocoa butter and fried chicken out.

Hopefully people won't behave like Brits. Just nine niggers blocked a highway, causing massive traffic delays going into Heathrow airport. Hundreds of people blocked, and not one of them took it upon themselves to remove the niggers, they just waited for the cops to arrive. These stupid niggers should have been stomped into a paste, but no, the entire ideal took almost three hours to resolve.

*ordeal.

none are even remotely close to me. I wanted to have some fun

Well its a bit of a drive but I might show. What should I do anons? I'm thinking of rappelling off a nearby building holding a flag or something.

Whatever you do, don't post your plans visibly. Things never go well when someone does the equivalent of, "watch this." Surprise is always the best tool.

archive.is/Xio5T
These are the top donors.
TUNA, CARI $1,250,000
ASANA $1,250,000
SCOPIA $300,000
MERFIN, LLC $25,000

Top PAC contributors 2015
Good Jobs & Strong Communities PAC $221,250
Common Defense PAC/Beyond the Choir Action Fund $25,000
Unknown (Filer Error) $-735
Contributors to this PAC Total
For Our Future $250,000
NextGen Climate Action $150,000
Working Families Party/New York Cmte $3,000
Not Who We Are PAC $56

Jesus Christ. I just wanted to be a fucking mailman.

Fucking hell user. Your still not a mailman? What the fuck.
There's a driver shortage in the trucking industry. Have you considered that? They're practically begging at this point.

It's not so much that they can organize.

It's that they're easily organized.

What? Flood them with fake applications with all the shitskin names from the phone book?

Turns out I missed the call or something for a start date months ago.

All and all, fucking gay. Really devastated. I still want it to be my career though.

Didn't they make it legal to drive through them in carolina?

OPERATION..Give it the gas

If you see any …ANY commies blocking the street/road.
It is your duty to not see them and just go over them.

Oh… they have a list. This from people who can't cook. Who barely got through an American public school. Who can't locate their father. Shall I go on? Point is, these motherfuckers wrote whatever shit up while high on pot and perscription drugs. NOTHING, WILL EVER GET DONE. The people calling the shots want dependents. It's not liberation for the people. It's not improving anyones life but their own. Just doublespeak bullshit going on. Anyone in the street is a zombie fucktard being a useful idiot for evil kikes and crypto Jews.

muh safe spaces. Preaching to the choir bullshit that will actually alienate their base. What a bunch of fucking tools. Someone do us a solid and mass murder them.

If we want to stop them, we have to destroy the colleges that create them and bring these kids home to their parents.

they hope to be able to filter entries by analysis of leftard mentality revealed by candidate's two short essays
they don't know that leftists can't understand conservatives, but conservatives can mimic leftard stupidity perfectly
ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind/transcript?language=en

and they'll probably get jewed out of that pittance
"CUT THE CHECK"
archive.fo/5jBFu

It sure would be nice to have so much capital flowing in.

I read they're coming to AK. Is there any benefit to doing some spy work, maybe see if there's ANY chance to redpill someone? And yes there are lefist cocksuckers HERE, of all places. From Tumblrinas to "communism is good" types. I want my home back.

It's a police state. You can't do anything.