WE BE GOD N' SHIEEET

A female nigger from Chicongo painted the Creation of Adam with God and Adam as ugly nigresses.
>While she knew that this image would capture the attention of onlookers, she had no clue that it would go viral.
I agree it's time for us to reconsider your genocide.
>We asked her what she would tell her “haters” and she said, “[I would tell them] thank you.” Why does she give thanks? “Their comments prove my point that we need more images of empowerment. That is what the reimagining series is all about: to empower the underrepresented and misrepresented.”
Fucking niggers and cucks.

Here's the link:
www.bet.com/lifestyle/2017/05/24/artist-goes-viral-with-black-woman-god.html
Archive.is has been giving me error messages whenever I try to archive the page.

bump.

blacks are just as bad as jews, no originality whatsoever.

Sometimes I think all black people should beheaded.

It's actually a pretty good painting.
You can almost smell that pile of niggers

Now this is cultural appropriation.

>creating

Nigger literally stole something someone else made, smeared some shit on it and said "this is mine"

White girls can't make burritos because it's stealing Mexican culture nigress steals European iconic art and it's celebrated. I want this bitch burnt at the stake with her "art" as kindling.

look at me. i am the artist now.

It's already been done. There is truly nothing new left in art.

What does Vegeta have to do with it?

Why couldn't she paint something original?

Gee maybe because that's creation of Adam, not creation of Eve. There are plenty of sculptures and paintings which depict women. The most famous painting in the world for instance.
Yeah, back then Whites didn't know they had to produce not only their own culture but the culture of the lower races as well.

I don't see why you brought up Jews and originality with this topic specifically

How muslim of you.

because nigger can't help but steal shit…

B-b-but muh peanut butter

They are just means to an end, tools in the hands of someone else. Don't direct your anger at them, direct your anger at their enablers.

When that tool can poison genetic lineage there's nothing wrong with wanting to remove nig as one would remove kebab. Or are you that cuck that was railing against Roof for "muh poor old black grannies"?

I agree that niggers are garbage, don't get me wrong. It's just that things like the OP are more of them being used as propaganda and subversion fuel than anything else.

Do you think if we took Vanilla Ice to the hood and beheaded him they would stop with this fucking bullshit?

Something I noticed about blacks. Black men are always portrayed as alpha by the (((media)), but blacks are some of the most pussy whipped people I've ever seen. Half the time I see a black man with a black woman, she's chimping out at him while he just takes it. And a lot of those black power groups worship black women like they're goddesses (there was some Twitter post somewhere with some BLM nigger talking about how we should "worship" black women).

Why?

Because niggers don't have fathers to look up to, having been raised by single mothers.

not to mention overly sensitive, obsessed with shoes, statistically the gayest–but the most outwardly no-homo, the list goes on.

Why would you give it such droopy fucking tits.

Lurk for about 1.3 more years.

tyree guyton heidelberg project
Otherwise known as nigger art in Detroit.

Top Kek.

Sometimes
Some times

I don't think niggers have ever seen or know about the original painting. I think this nigger was directed to do this by jews.

A long time ago I looked up tyree to see who promoted his "world renown art" and one guess lads who do you think was behind this genius to the art world?

George Soros

How do you "steal" a heresy, rabbi?

I suppose by not paying taxes to jews for copyright?

Kek, the shit writes itself.

Close but it was a jewess and the web page that prominently displayed her eye for talent is now sadly gone.

Why not just enrage art fags more by pushing more with a niggerfied mona lisa? That'll stir some jimmies, even in art fags I'm sure.

Perfect.

Good thing you aren't fresh off the boat from Reddit and archived it, right?

This was way before I ever knew what Holla Forums was or archive as well.
I fucked up the same way with Okra Winfree over a decade ago she had a website and had a little page for each of the top level staff on it
AND BEFORE I EVEN CLICKED TO LOOK
I knew her program content director was a jew, then I clicked and verified.
I have learned a few things on Holla Forums is why I like it.