Is this how the typical Holla Forums user looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MikeHyde64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

yeah that is totally us xDDD

Nah. He's way prettier than me.

yes

Stay in school.

I refuse to believe it.

Totally dude xDD

No, this is what the typical Holla Forums user looks like.

That's a MILO supporter, get it right.

Also twitter.com/MikeHyde64

I love this bot

Also
Christ.

Jesus save us

Seriously, there's way too much Trump shilling going on on this site. You can't make any opposing argument when it comes to the election or people just shitpost the thread into oblivion with gook cartoons or ebin Trump memes.

Fuck you, I ain't bald.
Nor a sad self-pitibale beta cuckold.

Here's the truth;

THIS IS WHAT THE TYPICAL Holla Forums USER LOOKS LIKE

I love you all, you sexy bastards.

You mean my mexican gardener? I don't theenk hee can heer yoo.

Nope. OP confirmed for not from around here.

This place is a fucking circlejerk, but at least this place isn't a hugbox that shuts down Freedom of Speech like Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook/Etc.

THAT'S why there's such a huge trump supporter influx, because the hicks gets banned everywhere else, and you know what? They may be saturated, but I'm okay with it.
This place is a fallout shelter.

HA

Checks out.

FTFY. They're our version of useful idiots.

Should have said /r/The_Donald

I checked that entire website, I hated it. Nothing but a bunch of fucking futurama loving, Hillary goading cucks

Bingo.

By :that entire website' I meant reddit, I wanted to see what all the fuzz is about and it's so bad, the interface, the puns, everything about it reeks of liberal/millenial garbage.

Some comments get blue-arrowed to hell for wrongthink.

Yet, there are people who natively hair from there, that also want to turn this place into the same fucking cesspool.
Then there are the reddifugees, who came from there, here, to actually say something without receiving punishment for said wrongthink.

Very complex stuff,
Forgot to sage for not videogames.

WOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOL LOL LOL OP NICE TEMPLATE THREAD SO FUNNNNAAAAAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD U SO ORIGINAL MUCH WOW AT OC CONTENT AND CREAETIV THREAD XDDDDDDDDDDDD :0:0:0:0 HOPE I CAN BE SO LE FUNNY LIKE U 1 DAY OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 27 REPLIES MUCH SO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NICE MEME SO FUNNY GOOD MEME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIDEO GAME ON VIDEO GAME BOARD? HUHU FUCK YOU! VIDEO GAEM FOR NIGGER VIDEO GAME FOR SHIT WE TALK ABOUT ANIME AND FUNNAY COMIC INSTEAD HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK U OP YOUR THREAD SHIT ABD SO IS YOU HAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MUCH SHIT THREAD HOHOHO ITS ASS FAM XD STOP POSTING SHIET LIKE THIS PLEAS WHERE ARE THE BIDEO GAME NO VIDEOP GAME HERE HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO VIDEOP GAME ON VIDEP GAME BOARD YOU SILLY NIGGERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DUDE YOU EXPECT VIDEO GAME WHAT WRONG WITH YOU HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOLO LOLO LOLOL LOLOL LOLOLLOLOLOLO L MUCH BIG LOL TIP KEK FUNNY MAYMAY BAITTHREAD ITS FUNNY CAUSE IT NOT FUNYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SO ORIGINAL MUCH LOL LMUCH KEK MOCH DOGE AND ANIMAY HAYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCK YOU CUNT FUCK NIGGER BITCH COCK SUCKER APE NIGGER JEW-M,AN VIDEO GAME NO BELING ON VIDEO GAEM BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH ;) SEE ME AFTER CLASS 2/10 SHIT THREAD RETPRO THE DSHIT THREAD REPTORT SO DONT APPEAR AGAIN LIKE COMIC FUNNY MYMAY SHIT THREAD LIKE THIS WHERE JOKE NOT FUNNY AND PEOPLE LAUGH AT SHITTY BAIT NO VIDEO GAME CONTENT WHERE THE VIDEO GAME CONTENT HAHA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU SLASH VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE DA BIDEO GAME AT DEM BOIS? FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU THE BOARD IS SHIT BECAUS OF SHIT LIKE THE SHIT YOU POST BITRCH HAHA LE ANTHONY BIRCH MEME SO FUNNY AFTER EIGTYITH TIME I SEE IT SO FUNNY CAUSE HE A CUCK HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA UCKCUUCK CUK IS SO FUNNT AN ORIGNAL ITS GREAT MEME SO FUNNY GOOD MEME I LOPVE TO SPOUT MEME IN PUBLIC WITH MY Holla Forums FRIEND LIKE OOOH PEEEEEEEEEEE HAHA FUCK YOU THREAD FUCK YOU NIGGER

JUST…let it die.

It may not be a hugbox but it's an echo chamber. Holla Forums claims to support free speech because it knows the users will shut down any opposition with shitposting.

You're right actually.

I've seen threads here BOMBARDED with sage posts and "THIS ISN'T VIDEOGAMES BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!" among other such things.

It's almost annoying, and I'm glad Mark isn't as big as a Holla Forumslack as the others, or else this would be just like half-Holla Forums, expect with a hyper right-winger.
Basically, when the scales are fully tipped to one side, everyone but them are fucked over and FoS is no more.

I can confirm we all look like that.

t. Guy in OPs pic

this thread calls for some vaginal rain

YUMM

tastyyyyyyyy

delicious

scrumptious

delightful

mmmmmm

You're right and you would normally be my nigger, but you posted worst squid sister so you can get the fuck out of my face.

just melts in your mouth

its like heaven

its a bit salty

has a sort of meaty texture to it

like a wet piece of roast beef gone bad

pretty gross tbh

all me

I'm not sure. I'd like to think I'm cuter than he is.