AAAAAAAAA

WHY HAVEN'T YOU PLAYED THE WARRIORS YET, Holla Forums?
Explain yourselves, niggers.
Rockstar released a 1080p version days ago on PS4.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nLNu5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But i have it on my PSP, never played it though.

I have that version myself. It was a bitch to find it too. Go play it now, mang.

I have. I played it co-op with a friend, shit was cash.

fugg a huge paperweight

Play it for PS2 or PSP. If you don't have either, use an emulator.

I love this fucking game. The arcade version they release was meh at best.

Ps4 prices should drop when the ps4 Neo comes out. I sold mine when I heard persona5 got pushed to next year.

Beat it like 5 times back in the day.

It was one of the few games I owned for PS2 and I didnt have internet at the time.

Same with PS2 Bully. I know that game like the back of my hand.

You can get The Warriors on PSN for $10 if you have a PS3.

This and bully are rockstar's best games ever, if you ask me. holy fuck it was good. nailed the weird late 70s/early 80s vibe, great soundtrack, great gameplay, just a fantastic game overall

Is that so? They're charging $15 for the PS4 release.

You made me check the news to see if it's true and found out they're also producing a new Warriors TV show.
archive.is/nLNu5

Nice. Hopefully it won't be cucked.

Because its a remasterâ„¢

This night keeps getting better and better.
Hopefully they won't turn every gang into a girl's club trying to escape the evil men.

Let's hope it will be good. Also what are your favorite parts from the movie or game. Mine is when they get asked to take off their vests.

The recent trend of TV shows made out of movies has produced a bunch of awful shit with very few diamonds, and this is also part of the recent trend of reviving classic movies people are nostalgic for which also produces a bunch of awful shit, so don't get your hopes up

the warriors is one of the best games of all time and ima let you finish fam but

You can actually play it in 720p on the original xbox also.

I'm surprised that this became a franchise at all. The film wasn't that good.

I started watching it the other day and got super bored, none of the characters were appealing, the fight scene was shit, and the only thing it really had going for it was the premise and costumes.

It's not even really that much of a franchise. One film, and then a game that came out way later.

The film/television industry is in the middle of digging up every dead IP it can to reboot it. It was also a product of the times, and is a pretty solid film given how many shit action films were getting made at the time.

Which emulator runs this better, pcsx2 or psppp (whatever you call the psp emulator)?

You take that back

I'm sorry, Chad Daddy

PCSX2 runs it full speed apparently. I'd assume the PSP emulator does as well. Try PCSX2 first for superior version of the game

Sony always wins

Shit that shit is slick
Like shwii shwoo shwee

LET THAT NIGGA CRY

10/10 game
This how you do a game based on a movie (that was a book first). Expanding the universe of the movie and adding replay value and fun modes to play
Best part for me was fighting the clown themed gang, fighting the latino gang and the flashback story where you have to hunt a big hat.
Best action was crashing people against the wall.

Guess I'll keep on playing it on an emulator for 1080p.

Or you could play it on the PS2 or the PSP or the Xbox or the PS3. It doesn't matter. Thing is this is a game you should play. It's one of those rare gems you only find after years of searching.

'(unchecked)'
Oh, no, you didn't.

This. You're missing out. Probably the best beat 'em up to come out in a long time.

So what's the difference between the PSP version and the console versions other than graphics? I already have the game for the original Xbox but I can't play it anymore due it being dead.

There's no difference other than graphics, which end up looking somewhat better on the PSP because of the smaller screen.

The PSP version is a straight port of the PS2 version.

Original Xbox version is still better.

Lol who cares nerd

I do. pls no bully, fgt