Warframe Thread

Thoughts? On one hand, this looks like it would give better loot options per void run.
On the other hand, it requires you to do a fuckload of random missions just to get those better options. Also pet Kavats were added and now Kubrows follow you around the ship.
Also the starmap got fucked, there was nothing wrong with it before, and now it's slightly more difficult to navigate, so I hate it. Was just updated today, apparently Draco and a bunch of other Interception missions are gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gHRMo
youtube.com/watch?v=9YsryLqQ1rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is shit, is grind, the community is retarded, the support staff are dicks, the developers are dicks and the game will always suck.

Sucks they listen to the vocal idiots cause it has always been 1-2 updates away from being one of the best games.

I played from Zephyr's introduction to Kubrows, then I had enough, voiced my concerns and I was promptly trash talked by the community and silenced by the moderators.

Nope, nevermind, not playing anymore. Fuck collecting all the frames, shit's just not worth playing anymore.
Look at what they replaced void keys, and their loot tables with. An alert-like system that just has you go through a regular mission, find a 'rift' of sorts that you seal, and at the end of the mission, everyone gets their own reward, no more duplicates, and no more running stockpiled keys as often as you want. You can try and get someone else's reward, but it doesn't stop the fact that they've essentially quartered the chances of getting what you want out of your 'nuKeys'. This is extremely bad for shit like Mag Prime stuff that is only in circulation for the next 17 days.

I just got done trying to see if it wasn't as faggy as it sounds, and it's exactly as faggy as it sounds. I suck dick four times a week, and could not possibly be gayer than this update. How the fuck did they manage to make this game even more of a grind than it was before? The only possible way I could see this as being redeemable is if they gave regular weapons the ability to actually stand up to late-game enemies, and even then it would just make more market-bought weapons like the Tonkor even more OP than they already are.
What the fuck were they thinking?

b-b-b-b-but you can trade for the stuff you want user!

they had a board meeting and know they make money off addicts

they've given up on making anything resembling a good game

this is a corpse driven by money

b-b-b-b-but is just a beta!

The whole game has been irredeemable shit for almost two years now. Why you're even still playing it after they've fucked it all up beyond recognition is beyond me.

The "disable all powers inside my bubble shield, killing the entire premise of the game and turning it into another boring cover based shooter" enemy was a sign of the end times, and then somehow making a clone of zone of the enders boring and hateful to play was pretty much the death knell.

This. The devs ban people who criticize them and only listen to blind cocksuckers, and then actively work to make the game less fun to sell more items so you play less. This is ultimately what all freemium games devolve to. Firefall had a similar problem, lack of content, endgame being grinding all the shit you've played before, and they doubled the EXP requirements just to sell more items when maxing out one frame already required completing all content and then grinding for days.

Obligatory
imgur.com/a/gHRMo

What the fuck?

Exactly, it wasn't even the first time, and his excuse was "since people debate and mindlessly argue with one another closing it is best so it won't be derailed" or something along the lines.

I always hated that. The moment you start taking money for your product, you are no longer in beta. Too many devs get away with that excuse for their unfinished piece of shit games.

I don't think Warframe was ever exactly good, but it had the potential. Too bad the devs decided to monetize first and worry about fun second, the same pattern every F2P game seems to fall into.

HOLY SHIT, people are still saying that?

I tried out that Lunaro thing on console. It's laggy and frustrating to try to deal with. Aiming the ball with the controller doesn't feel right at all. Somehow they made the game feel even slower in this one game mode. Also for some reason they map the checking to whatever your secondary fire is instead of melee like it SHOULD be, which is just stupid as fuck.

Bravo, DE. The one map tileset I kinda liked, and you're giving it the boot. They must 'reaaally' want people to just buy platinum and get whatever it is they want/need instead of farming for it like a patient person with a brain would.

Well I fucked up the formatting there. That's what I get I guess.

Yes, some people defend the developers as if they were their BFFs, when some bugs and crashes came with some updates that were delivered late there were people at the update log threads saying

I was mad as hell when they "fixed" Lephantis by making him a bullet sponge, halved the overall EXP rates in the game and overall made the only interesting boss in the game a hassle to deal with.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=9YsryLqQ1rY
Not embedded, is 32 minutes long, but I don't want you to watch the video, just look at the comments.

The starmap is shit. I swear, it tells you less info about a mission then before.

The marketplace is clunky as hell. You have to go click on each item to see if they have a blueprint or not. Instead of the list of items being 6 in a row, now each row is 4 items and there is so much scrolling now.

The void tear missions are such shit. Doing a excavation-like mission and having MULTIPLE nullifiers spawn RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU tough shit if you rely on buffs along with Heavy Gunners and Bombards with Bursas coming constantly if you are doing a Corpus mission, is not what I call "fun".

Not to mention the buff nulllifiers got. Even though most people hated them.

Why did I ever bothered coming back to see how things have changed?

I understand defending them, but using "it's beta" as an excuse after all these years is absurd, the game was released on consoles for crying out loud.

WE'RE FINALLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why?

How is the Holla Forums clan doing?

Because the game is finally so shit that even the addicts can't justify playing it anymore.

I haven't played Warframe in months because I had played so much of it that just thinking about it now makes me feel ill. I'm still pissed off looking at this. What happened to all of the keys you had when this update went live?

It's still around but WMan22 runs everything because he's a machine. If you want to join the clan either send him a message in game or post your in-game name in this thread and I'll try to invite you.

Oh, well, that's good.

Truly best man he is. Is it still active though? I remember there being hundreds of people who signed in once and never returned.

I've been five months sober from Warframe so I don't know.

can anyone tell me where I can see the animations for the new dual dagger stance? and or the conclave stances?

I really want to see how much worse or maybe good the new batch of stances are.

I got Nova Prime Systems and Dakra Prime Blade in 3 runs, so I can't really complain.
It does, however, certainly beat doing multiple of 20 waves/minutes of whatever by a longshot.

Nice. Is it fixed?
Guess not.

That's not the only problem.
They actually buffed the bubble fags. They now destroy stuff like Volt's shields and Frost's bubbles on contact with the bubble.

Weird that people don't notice that.

WHY
WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO THAT
WHY
H
Y

Next you're gonna tell me that a Mirage with Overextended can't permablind in Interceptions

That was actually a few updates ago if I recall correctly user. You can't blind through walls anymore

How do I have fun playing with other people in this game?

I really enjoy doing spy/extermination missions, they're pretty fun and I don't even mind the grind. I still have a basic exclaibur and I can't do void rifts and things like defense on my own. Playing with other people is pure suffering, they're always comletely maxed out and do everything by themselves. I could stand somewhere and not do anything at all and still win missions. It's boring as shit.

How do I git gud enough to solo everything or make it bearable to play with others?

What the fuck

Is anything OP left? Getting the gear/mods to run OP builds was the whole game for me.

You can do double Maim Equinox I guess.
They deal a gazillion damage and they stack each other's damage and haven't been fixed if I recall correctly.

I wonder which thing we love is next on the chopping block
Galatine and War get a damage narf or maybe Redeemer can't use reach
Just fuck our shit

Maximum Speed Volt is always fun IMO.

Radial Blind range and duration + dagger with Covert Lethality

As long as Warframe does not have any competition it will remain just as shit, just as grindy and DE will remain just as retarded.

Warbros no #1.

Also, try to use beserk with exalted blade and spam that shit

Where's the hotspot now?

I miss the old menu where your 10o was just sitting in seiza in the middle of the screen and there was no map per say.

It hurts doesn't it?
A new xp farm hasn't popped up yet. I've just been grinding dark sectors for affinity and potatos in my daily warframe time, but the recent nerfs have helped curb my warframe addiction.

Kill me, pete.

This especially pissed me off and I was going to quit (before I actually did quit) if a new one wasn't found, which as far as I know, it hasn't. I've heard rumors of there being a sedna node that gave pretty good XP/affinity, but it won't even begin to stand up to what Draco was, I bet. I put lenses on Excal frames and regularly cleared the 100,000 Focus cap/day, just from going RJ.

They overall reduced the amount of nodes per planet though, too, which could be a good or a bad thing depending on how you look at it.

any you fags want to farm spy missions with me?

I assume this is the place where I deal with the new void shits.
How do I get its segment?

After getting all the pieces of Ivara I think I'm good.
I'm probably not even in the same zone as you

Mars gateway, it's one of the rewards

You have to do the Mars Junction, on Earth.
Basically, go to navigation, zoom in on earth, and there should be a thread looking thing that says it leads to Mars, with a list of requirements you need to do to get in there.
You have to complete the requirements in the junction before being able to fight a specter and get the segment for that.
Also, while you can do it in public I'd recommend doing it by yourself, the requirements seem to have a habit of not tracking if you're in a group.

Meant to reply to

Are there still endless void missions where I can keep getting prime shit as long as I manage to keep life support going?

That was like the only thing I've played, all the rest was garbage.

This is probably your chance for breaking free of this cycle of grind and crafting.
I don't think Void endless missions even drop Relics right now.

Not anymore, it seems.
The void works basically like all the planets now.
Someone told me it doesn't even drop void crystals anymore, but I don't know if that's true or not.

So what about all of the fucking void keys I have?

Relics now

I see.

So do people have opinions on the new system yet?
Is it shit?

I am glad they have the path system they used to have for missions.

I actually prefer it. 33% chance for a specific item instead of 5% or so cuts down the grind by an insane amount. (though I haven't had to grind for specific relics nor to enhance rarity yet, so I'm biased that way).
And you can get someone else's drop if you don't like yours. RNG aside, if 3 people pick the same relic, you should have a pretty good chance of getting a specific item in it.

The Void stuff now being alerts is definitely shit.
But like says, the slight upside of it is that eventually you'll get higher drop rates for shit that doesn't drop too often.

Ah fuck it. Fuck cats.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

Fuck it. FUCK IT. FUCK IT.

Why can't these fuckers let the game be? Why do they have to make it worse each year?

The reason I quit among others was the EXP rate was reduced by 50% which meant boosters now gave you the "old" EXP rate.

That would be the second time they've done this. Why would ANYONE play after that? The developers hate you.

The time I experienced it was during the Kubrow update and that time it wasn't even announced or reported by DE, it was the other users who noticed it (I had full powered frames by then and I was building Mirage)

Have fun not running into nullifiers :^)

It looks like the posts I made earlier on in the thread were a little misinformed. Void stuff is alerts now, but they don't go away once you've done them, they stay around until their timer runs out, meaning you can do them as much as you want.
You don't have to choose 1 of 4 rewards, you can choose anyone's reward before the timer runs out, meaning they've actually managed to make the game less grindy if you have a dedicated group looking for a certain item.

Does it actually have an endgame now?

I played from the run-up to melee 2.0 to kubrows, then went on hiatus till around Moldy Salad V, playing until Second Dream utterly destroyed everything that was ever good about the Tenno.
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS KEEP THE TENNO MYSTERIOUS
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?
I AM STILL FUCKING MAD
The worst part? I only played it for the flavor
At least they haven't shit on the Grineer yet

That's going to be next week
I'm so sorry user.

You know things are bad when the literal space jews look like the best faction.

GRIND FOR FUCKING EVER: THE GAME

it's like real life. work and no play. you fight to unlock, unlock to fight. there is no relief. no place to rest. no enjoyement factor. just endless fucking work.

So, the new Tennocon alert mission.
Is the devs idea of a celebration really to give out an unbeatable mission? The way it can be cheesed is way too obscure and exploity to be intentional. Seems more like something the devs simply forgot to account for.
And anyone who doesn't have this one mod? Sucks to be you I guess…

Let me guess, you can buy that mod with platinum.

Only from other players tho.

I saw that and though it was a typo.
Guess I'll go excal and karyst then.

I haven't seen deals for Covert Lethality, the mod in question, and it can only be used on single daggers, only works in stealth kills and must be maxxed to guarantee kill.
Not exactly the kind of stuff anyone would expect all their players to do.

Trinity. Spam 2.

Why do you expect them to put up special mission that anyone could complete? What would make it special then?

Good luck.

Apparently it costs 10-15 plat on the market.
It's pretty much the only mod that makes single daggers at all worth using, otherwise they're too shit to consider.

If it's Covert Lethality, I've had it drop from Spy missions

Did they un-nerfed Trinity yet ?

Which primes are in the vault now? Want to see if anything I got is worth decent jewbux

If it's been more than ~2 years since you've played you've probably got something worth some jew gold
What kind of parts do you have? I'm curious.

So I can't play any quests after Vor's Prize, which limits my ability to travel to other planets.

What do?
Should I just create another account?

So now you can play all earlier events?

It's called Mithra in the void

I have no way to access the Vor's prize quest or the one after it, if that is what you are asking.

I can still complete missions, but traveling to some planets requires the completion of more quests.

mfw im DE

Frost,Loki,Mag Ember. Primes (Mag is currently farmable for a time)

There are weapon sets too its just with the release of the warframes. whatever came with frost,loki,ember,mag when they came out are also vaulted.

Send a bug report to DE it's obviously something they need to fix on their end not a buff or nerf.

I have an idea (as usual), after I saw a lot of these pictures during my time playing Warframe there was this concept that I would like to develop once I get a better grasp at UE.

Not quite a Warframe clone but pretty much inspired when it comes to the player character's "power suit", this time though it would be 100% confirmed is a power suit but there is the catch, the character before wearing the armor suffered a serious disease/disability, after volunteering for an experimental treatment they are also trained as warriors able to use those power suits.

Then during a mission they take serious damage and they begin to stress, from our perspective we see how the suit reshapes and reveals those teeth and other primitive features, kind of a berserk state that ends once their health regenerates (up to a certain point and no further.)

After getting back from the mission the character is mad at his/her superiors and then the truth is revealed, to treat their disease they were fused with a particular parasite, said thing is also the one that makes it possible to interface with the suit, but when it feels the life of its host threatened it takes over.

Of course I am pretty sure I am not the only one who came up with it, but what you think? it would put some mental images by wondering how the host's body is altered inside the suit and all that.

2nd teaser for the next story quest

ffs

who makes these new designs
Isn't this just trinity but somewhat slimmer

So when is this shit coming out?

You basically smooshed together the ideas of Warframe and Evangelion user.

they automatically get replaced with their new "key" counterpart, I checked mine. The new naming system is really stupid as well, instead of saying "Tower II Exterminate" it's called some alien shit with no way of determining the value of it other than guessing by how shiny and gold it is.

I cheesed it with Nyx, just use 3 and go hide while they kill eachother. Not exactly fun, but it got it done.

Was supposed to be early July after Tennocon but with SOTR only releasing this past week I'd give it another 2-3 weeks.

Ok, new player here (just hit the 100 day mark) and enjoying the game a lot. I can't relate to a lot of the criticism i see on these threads, but I understand where it's coming from. The game has changed since before I even started playing, so that's bound to upset people who liked it before. I get it.

But this update… this scares me (haven't gotten it yet, I'm on PS4). Why change the map? And the void? I think I might even like the new reward system, but eliminating the void keys system seems like a cheap trick to keep people from gaining more rewards collectively per single key.

The void change was required, players playing much longer then you have were very much tired of the old void which involved farming one mission sometimes over 100 times to get a single drop because of bloated drop tables and really low drop chances.

The changes probably have a bit more work required now, but the chances of getting what you want are a lot better. This change isn't perfect but it's at least a little better.

It's in favor more of getting the pieces you want specifically not a lot of prime parts and sometimes the thing you want.

I don't really see why people are having problems with the void changes. Its reduced the grind significantly. Actually getting the relics is no different from how you got the keys and you now get a choice between 4 different peices (which mens you don't even need the right relic in the first place).

I've made 5 prime weapons/carrier after only a few hours of play while previously I had given up bothering trying to get the last few pieces because I could not stand running mobile defenses for hours on end just to get one peice.

The new star map has problems with making veteran players run boring low level content again but the actual look and ability to navigate is miles ahead of the previous one. The one before the previous one is still better though as its basically this new version but with less visual clutter and less clunky.

Me and my friend did it with him using Mag. I was using Saryn and just messing about to see how many spores I could get up at once, don't know if that helped.

We did get a level 10004 stalker spawn which was funny.

Fingers crossed. I'm really enjoying the game, been playing it more than other "normal" retail titles, so I even put some money into it. Hell, it gave me a better time than supposedly long games like Witcher,

Do not forget to use some of that plat on item and frame slots. And other then that you should only really spend plat on cosmetics everything in the game is obtainable without plat besides cosmetics although the market really doesn't make that very clear.

Open the fucking lockers and break containers. You can literally do it with an unranked frame and weapon.

More or less yep, I totally forgot about Evangelion though, still, don't tell me it would be that bad.

best girl?

She's a cutie

DE changed that too

thats a pic of snipers not her which her model was a little based off

Playing with keys was like playing on my own time. I picked what sort of mission I wanted to do and the level too and I got shit for it but this relic system is a greedy whore that expects me to do the sort of mission it wants at the time it wants me to.

Bitch.

Am I the only one who thinks Potatoes should be the ones with level reset instead of jigsaws?

is the leader of the steel meridan still that qt grineer runaway?

yes

just use inaros user

seriously, he makes that level easy mode. 1 > finisher > collect loot > repeat.

Lunaro armor is pretty neat minus chest piece

It looks like they gave everyone 5 relics that they didn't get when the update happened so people would actually have a chance at getting Mag Prime.
Little do they know, I'm just going to horde my parts and space jew others for them.

Is that Jai-Alai scoop supposed to be a weapon or what?

Fuck you too DE.
At least scorpion, heavy gunner and ballista are still intact.

It's used in a ball game. Not a weapon

New deluxe skin incoming, ready your plat goyim.

Is it supposed to be so silly looking and have colors that make your eyes bleed?
Some kind of advance psychological warfare defence against any Corpus crewman or Grineer who spots it, trying to make them want to claw their eyes out instead of shoot at it or something?

HHGGNNNNN

Found the best way to farm for Void traces, get Pilferoid, a Nekros, and a Trinity, Rhino damage buffer(optional), then only let the Hydroid do damage during the rift tear. You can get 15-35 traces at a time this way, and I more often than not get at least 25.

warframe lewd site?

I don't believe you.

bump

Welp, there goes any chance this Trinity costume ever makes it into the game.

It is in the game

All the deluxe skins are

Well fuck me, I guess.
I haven't played the game since September.

Shit

Why? There's probably a better option out there.

Cause it's fun
Especially full melee

bits and blood everywhere

Warframe but good when?

Why just not make it a singleplayer game? And don't fucking say Dark Sector because that game is shit and isn't even similar besides what it might have been five years ago

But that's wrong, you faggot. You're mashing one button over and over, and the melee system has all the depth of a wading pool.

Sure it's simple, I never bother with the combos. I'm just enjoying watching a grineer blender.

The depth is in the parkour system and combining that with melee to land perfectly on a grineer soldier's head and sending both halfs of the corpse to each end of the room. Then jumping off and windmilling through the troops behind him.

You mean "warframe, before our first failed attempt to sell it and we had to remake it"?

Stop reading ninja gaiden fanfiction. That shit's not possible in-game

It kind of is, it's just somehow not fun.

It's fun for me, don't worry I probably have terminal autism or something.

The parkour in this game is definitely unique, just hope the devs don't forget that with whatever shit they add and forget to fix later next.

Is the Red Veil really like this?

I'd like this skin if it had a better waist accessory and actually had a pair of FUCKING LEGS.

Interesting, warframe before warframe, I mean, I played Dark Sector and it wasn't like this.

Warbros #1

Warframe is the best musou game to date.

They are a bunch of edgy bros in red suits who want to cleanse the system and kill all the cute grineer waifus

Yes, they're 'edgy as fuck: the clan'
The only reason anyone sides with them is because they have Large Ammo Restores