Half-chan

Google captcha has now begun screening threads.

On 4chan…..

At least, that's the word.

From this little birdies mouth……

youtube.com/watch?v=KQEDojPZ7YI

Proof?

Nevermind, you can only post if you buy a pass now

What faggot?

halfchan capatcha is down, you can only post if you buy a 4chan pass

shills are all gone right now, go take a look

i didn't buy one, also seems like the posters right now are just spamming "bump" in threads not posting anything themselves

Test

Yup, due to the KYC - know your customer - regulations in the banking sector.

Leave

>reddit spacing

I bought a pass because I was optimistic about Hiroshima Nagasaki and you can use prepaid gift cards bought with cash.
I don't know why I was optimistic about Hiro when bedchan brought up of his and Jim's dirty laundry.

You know it's probably not a bad idea to make it permanent, bots and blacked posters get banned, but then they can't just swap proxy because they have to fork out money each time

and where do you think they'd end up user?

hopefully fucking reddit, i don't care as long as they fuck off. if they come here the faggots and commies get banned. win-win

unfortunately friendo, shit flows uphill. you know they cant got back. upwards only.

and checked

Made me look, kudos. Maybe the proxy hopping Brock brigade are really gone, but the useful idiots are still out in force. Holla Forums, literal fucking jews circlejerking about how Holla Forums is all just jewish satire, and so on. Pic related.

old news.

If this is fucking permanent, it'll end the site for good.

Guess it's my time to head to one of my designated bunker chans, see you when the storm passes.

You are forgetting mods here are actually not fags, it will be sorted

I hope so……..

It's just a temporary error or it's been temporarily disabled for reasons of acquiring data. I'm 100% sure that this is temporary and I will never understand how anons get so goddamn paranoid/delusional that they think that this is permanent.

Overall the extreme paranoia and hostility is a benefit in my opinion but sometimes it can get really annoying.

And then it goes to shit because shit flows through the gates

Then we didn't bully the new arrivals hard enough.

Break out the worst gore that you have. especially the one where he breaks a glass in his asshole

I don't understand, were the people concerned about Trump real posters all along and we're the shills?

Poorfag halfchan refugee here.

you have to go ba…. to the bank

You are kidding right? he bailed on his promises so far, if he gets back on track then sure he is ok but he has backtracked

I find it curious that people are bragging about having a pass and how poorfags can't post over there. Meanwhile one of the big things people used to make fun of SA was the fact they had to pay 10$.

linking oneself to shitposts by paying for a pass doesn't sound very smart…
bragging about it seems outright retarded.

Hmm..

What does screening threads mean?

Good old Jewgle.

Always amazed me how cuckchan used Jewgle's recaptcha service for so long. Lord knows how many posts Jewgle's processed and how many hundreds of millions of captchas the cuckchan userbase has solved for Jewgle.

They still have trump general? With the ~250 replies/thread and the amount of shit threads they must have one every day or at least every other day. Sad.

Looks like they do, and having lurked it a bit I'm getting a very sneaking suspicion that 8/pol/ is a lot like their /ptg/. Except mods here can ban you for speaking out against him and there's a little less cancer.

I swear I've seen this very post here somewhere as well.

imkampfy is a notorious faggot, Newfag. You couldn't possibly reveal how new you are with anything else.

Read his book, Art of the Deal, he was never going to do a full push on his promises on his first year it's literally him testing the waters and fishing to see what he can do.

Majority of halfcucks can post again

Good, at least posting was down not long enough for refugees to start popping up here.

*record scratch*
that's me, the surfing bird, I bet you're wondering how I got into this mess…

could someone please post a screenshot of Holla Forums catalog in halfchan?

Enjoy the cancer.

There are actual Italian commies protesting outside the NATO conference lmao.

t-thank you. I don't see much wrong there, except maybe for e-celeb threads. Do they ban them? How fast is posting there?

Why would full/pol/ care? It could turn into a hub for Cheese Pizza for all I care

It's ok when it's burger nighttime and relatively slow, much more cancer during the day.
I'm just lurking in the /ptg/ watching the pics from the NATO conference and laughing at the top cuck.

Who is the top cuck? Cuckdeau with his wife at Canada with her boyfriends. Macron with his demented looking hag or Juncker in the back? lel

The canuck of course, the hag fucker at least brought his wife along.

If this is nato, who are all the black people?

fags or not, they're still human. they cannot possibly effectively cope with the sheer flood of wicked cuckchannery that this way comes. kek help us all.

Gee, who could be behind this?

10bux 2.0

I'm permanently banned from posting on 4chan now; no ban message, it simply doesnt show the google captcha anymore on any devices connected to my IP. Cant solve the captcha, cant post, permabanned, no reason given. I didnt give them any reason to do this.ö

Now the real question is, who's doing the banning here, google or 4chan? If it's google doing the censoring, then we are straight up 1984 now.

What did this mean by that?