Cunt Mika Brzezinskis' father dead like a dog, like a beast!

While, one bag of shit down, next we need kissnger down 2 of the biggest scumbags from that era gone. Would be a good time to hit the cunt now while she's vulnerable and bombard her with photos of her "fiancée" and the dead intern that turned up in his office and caused him to retire.

Rest in piss you wretched old prick….

OT- the granddaughter looks like she could take 8.5" right in the brownspot and still ask for more, just like her hooker mother….

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01/06/mika-gets-personal
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1529612https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1529612
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lime_(material)
gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's aging terribly, the makeup can't even hide it. How long before Morning Jew has his hand in her daughter's bathing suit bottom?

Yeah thats why she became a pill-popping, alcoholic who couldn't keep a marriage together.

The retarded whore on the right with the skidmark eyebrows looks hungry for cock.

Her son looks like the type who goes out looking for man meat dressed up as a cub scout in bars down in chelsea. The husband has to sit at home knowing the inter-killing piece of shit who cucked him is in electronic synagogue 5 days a week.

Wouldn't it be great if kissinger does over the weekend so we can bulldoze them into same pit and cover it with lime?

is that a girl or a dude? I'm not trying to be funny, I honestly thought it was a dude….

Who knows actually with those trannybrows.

All the damage that motherfucker did to this country and he ended up living like a king in penthouse on the upper east side of manhattan.All the motherfuckers his ineptitude left with PTSD and/or alcoholism ended up having flashbacks and beating up their kids.

He went too fast, not painful enough. I hope kissinger goes a lot more painfully. Well, at least he's getting his reward in hell now. Pretty amazing how all you have to do is serve in that position for a short time, fuck it up very, very badly, and you are set for life along with your dumb fucking kids.

IF want to see how dumb she really is, if you are near Williams college read some of her attempts at "journalism." Rot in hell scum. Too bad Jimmy Savvile isn't still alive for some "private time" with your corpse.

I stand corrected, you are right, it is a daughter. I'm going to make a bet that Morning Jew puts his hand down the bathing suit bottom of the other one first, since she at least looks something like a girl.

Speaking of that motherfucker, this place let him off way too easy considering the dead intern and everything else. I don't even mean what he says about Trump, since Trump has more or less turned out to be a flunky of the Jews. I just can't stand his fucking arrogance and I want to doxx his fucking sons. He wants war so badly, fine, then his faggot son should be first off the c-117 into Raqqa…Christ only knows the dirt just waiting to be dug up there

good riddance, the scumbag, didn't he pimp his own daughter to deng xiaoping?

let me look that up. Can't say it would surprise me, they are fucking degenerates from top to bottom and she has the look of a woman who has been violated by a chinaman's little cock. Let's see if you're correct…

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01/06/mika-gets-personal

This is all i could find:
"Brzezinski recounts that story and others—including the time she spilled caviar on Deng Xiaoping’s lap then compounded the error by trying to brush it off with her hands"

And there's another page that makes some weird claims but nothing to back them up. Although it's very weird that she left Georgetown Uni halfway through and went to Williams, which suggests she fucked something up very badly.
"Brzezinski recounts that story and others—including the time she spilled caviar on Deng Xiaoping’s lap then compounded the error by trying to brush it off with her hands"

This seems to tie her to pizza gate. I haven't researched it myself, make no claims for validity of any of of this:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1529612https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1529612

I'd love to hate fuck Mika and her daughters tbqh

Shilling for VOAT
Get the fuck out faggot

Old man Brzezinski pimped his daughter probably to get a foot in the door when China started opening up to western companies, these guys do anything to make a buck

Whilst it is degenerate jew brainwash "Californication" has some interesting windows into the mind, of the jew mainly, but also of the western man as unfortunately they have played a part in where we are now. It can help you unpick the damage I find, once you know what they are doing.

There's an episode where the writer is fascinated by a stupid TV cook who looks remarkably like Mika; he tells his rich producer friend about it and his confusion. "Oh you want to hate fuck her! I can organize that for you". He ends up fucking her (in the ass) and later her husband comes to collect her. He is a meek fellow who has put up with this before and their kids are in the back of the car.

Hate fucking and cucking.

Sir, you sound very learnéd. Your ability to express yourself with language is remarkable, the way you use words to paint a picture as on a canvass."Hurr Durr." Such emotive language, so much captured in one phrase. Would you mind terrible if I use it? Truly remarkable, a master of the written word. Would you be so kind as to grace us with more of your writing? We all have much to learn from you.

where are you? You forgot your briefcase…

It's sad day when such disgusting kike dies from old age. I hope they will bury him in (((USA))) not Poland. All "based" pawns like Duda already praised this gudłaj as "friend of Poland" and "voice of freedom".

oi, cunt………………your father died
kek OP

are you a Pole user? IS he confirmed for High Kikery? IT's probably a dumb question, he never even really married "officially" and the wife is a "sculptor," but thought I'd ask. If he is a catholic, I'd hope they'd prevent his body from being buried of Catholic holy ground, but if they didn't stop ted kennedy, who would they stop?

You know,, on the granddaughters..the one with black blonde hair like her cunt mother…ok, face not not cute, but at least I'd pass her and on street and recognize she was a woman without paying it any mind.

Now, the other other one, without trying to be funny or ironic, I genuinely thought it was a boy. I used to think Alex jones was full of shit, and to an extent I still do. But fuck, was cleaning out garage and looking at my fathers Marine Corps RTC class photos before they went to Vietnam. The men looked like fucking MEN for christ's sake.

I'm starting to wonder if Jones might be right nd they are putting something in our water to increase estrogen. Also, yes. night, I watched the film…"the bio of Rover Macnamara, 12 life lessons."

In any event, in one section they zoom in on the girls when they are showing the picture of his wife, margaret craig. They all look in shape, no fatties, no tattoos, no purple hair, good facial shapes, feminine hair. This was the UC Berkeley Uni yearbook from 1932 or 1933?

What the fuck did the Jews do to us in such a small period of time. Whatever happens, whatever happens… we know the Jews (thanks to the FUCKING GERMANS) have 4 or 5 dolphin class subs capable of firing nuke warheads, I think up to mid range. If the Russians and the Us attack the Jews at the same time, we take out the Israeli second strike capability. I think the Los Angeles class, from reports I've read (though granted, those are public, real capabilities are classified) suggest that maybe, MAYBE, between US Los Angeles class (the US would have to act as if they were defending the Jews….and when they stumbled back to he home of the US 5th fleet, Bahrain, there, seize the fucking nukes).

We'd have to get ALL OF THEM, and this would be key or else we risk losing cities in Rome. As I see it, the Jew threats contained therein the "samson Option" are NOT ACCPETABLE and the Germans committed a war crime/possible ACT of WAR angst the EU and the member states by delivering these subs capable of launching MUCLEAR MISSLES to a KNOOWN NUKE POWER WHO HAS THREATENED TO USE HYDROGEN BOMBS OB EUROPE. And for what? The Germans feel guilty over some that probably didn't[t eve happen (certainly not the way the Jews claim) and the fucking likes NEVER, EVER, ever want to talk about ir take collective responsibility for the holog=domor or the 88 million murdered christians by blood-crazed jews in the USSR…

there was one claim of frankist descent, but I never bought them
the guy is 'just' an anti-communist 'genius', who was already heading a strategic center against the USSR in his 30s
his genius mind led him to devise that the best path for global dominance was to sponsor terrorism

the guy is not jewish, but he was reared in one of the polish families most close to jewmerica: his father was a diplomat and member of the Polish government-in-exile, and Zbigniew married an exile from the family of anti-German, anti-Soviet Czech leader Benes

what's your source?

don't forget George (Schwartz) "Soros" the inbred Kenite Khazar Talmud demon reptile in a flesh suit. Here's hoping that The Heavenly Father has dispatched Archangel MIchael to annihilate these serpents

birth control via urination

rolling for portentous digits of death

redpill me on kisnigger

Disgusting attitude. Got any more? Like what he did?

Gas yourself.

That quote is false. Stop spreading lies.

Shit, I wonder, would love to see a real study on that. Not that we can trust ZOG to be honest about anything, until the water becomes like Flint to where the Jews can no longer cover it up.

Thanks fuck, I've been drinking bottled water since I was 13 or 14, but before than…Jesus, try to imagine life on this planet without jews.

IT would probably be like Rivendell…

As quoted in Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward, The Final Days (Simon & Schuster, 2005), Chapter 14, page

i think you mean covered in lye.

Check, check, and double check. You can no longer trust the fucking internet for anything. Many schools–my UG alma mater included– are getting rid of the stacks, which prompted a furious reaction by me.

One the psychical copies of books are gone, the Jews will write whatever history for us they please. IF you are in a ini now and they want to remove the stacks to "save shekels." fight them with everywhere you can muster, because in that case, in 80-100 years (if the ZOG is still even around) our kids will be dealing that niggers REALLY WIZ kings and shit.

All it would take is a fat lesbian marxist spic feminist with a keyboard. The goes down for 3-4 days, it reappears with all new information.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lime_(material)

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT JOE SCARBOROUGH KILLED HIS INTERN LORI KLAUSUTIS BACK IN 2001 WHEN HE WAS A US CONGRESS MAN BACK IN 2001.

Remember When a Dead Intern Was Found in Joe Scarborough's Office?

gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

What Really Happened to Lori Klausutis? (Everything Joe Scarborough Does NOT Want Viewers To Know)

dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

she's actually not old looking for 50, she's just really ugly.

Why do you hate him?

yeah i'm pretty sure mika is a shapeshifting reptilian

Plastic bottles contain xenoestrogens. You are not safe.

I'm working on fixing this, anons. Been poring through studies and scientific papers in what little spare time I have, and I've found a filtration method that reliably breaks down hormones and hormone-mimics in your water.
Its really clever, actually. The primary study I was using as a reference was memory-holed a while back, but I got all I needed from it. The method uses UV light and a tiny amount of hydrogen peroxide as an oxidative catalyst.
Obviously, anybody can just do this themselves. But I'm working on building a device that does it, testing it, then putting together a dirt simple "how to" guide for anons.
Once I graduate in a few weeks, I'll have time to dedicate to finishing this. Try not to turn into trannies before then, OK?

Nah, I use the fucking Poland Spring water from the machine where the bottle isn't made from usual plastic, it's like 5 gallons and huge. Even if it's not 100%, better than drinking cancer water straight from ZOG.

>gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

THIS, THIS, THIS. I have about ~20 twatter accounts saved and set-up, since i expected eventually they'd begin the phone number bullshit. Going to start pushing the dead intern shit at this motherfucker, his "fiancee," and both their kids.

he sits back judging every other motherfucker lke he's perfect, when he had to leave congress over a fucking dead intern. And no one ever mentions it. Maybe we can even get her family to to confront him.