434 replies | 208 images

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AvHsHVyumoE
youtu.be/28GLa9T2CtI
youtube.com/watch?v=dN1MaSxLK9c
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-36139073
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weak b8 m8... yawn.

I'm stable and healthy. Today the sun was annoying the heck out of me though, thankfully there was enough of a gentle cool breeze and gentle showers.

...fine, whatever. :|

Sabs
True, true.
Glad you agree.

tfw

Baack~

yeah sure whatever.

o-oh

how about you ask lexi or literally anyone else who've you begged for food for only to betray them for league skins?

hay welma

I have a major in disinfo

disinfo is bad.

(Sabby)
Enjoy that sweet cold ice cream sabinba labinba~
what wrong with a jungle~?
:3

Are we friends today please?

Is there anything good or bad in the world? It saves lives/helps those in need.

(Morgan Freeman)

which songs? was her dance cute and pretty at least?
ikr? luka like the most beautiful voca voice i know of.

If I joined the military and we ended up deciding to go to war with your country would you wish death upon me for fighting in it?

i would go to one of the frontline cities and wait to be raped by you

Or.. Would you wish me safe travels and many glorious victories as I go around killing your countrymen.

this is a joke btw

we're always friends welma
so much so that i want to stop insulting luka and post some cute anime girls to talk to you

Yeah, but i was just talking about the evil disinfo meant to hurt others.
i know already there are such things as white lies with good intentions.

announcing when youre joking- the mark of a true pussy

Those are actually legit thoughts I sometimes have though lol

Be careful to not where any head wraps now, I might mistake you for those I truly wish death onI want to see every one of those fuckers dead and burned

I know, I'm really amped up right now and taking things a little extreme here and there and being completely honest about my intentions

That's kinda rude!
Convert them to our side instead!

okay. wats up?

tfw born too late

I'm just watching some epic Overwatch wombo combos right now getting amped up for that.

So that you can die painfully?

bebop
you wanna know something legit
the only thing ive ever taken seriously in my life is the innate urge i have to fight for ancient athens and lady athena
that being said the phalanx can win any sword engagement
;_;

i fell asleep at like 8 yesterday because i was feeling sad
i feel a little better now but i can still feel some kinda residual effect and its kinda inhibiting me from finding a game to play

what about you bae

i... i know that feel.

just got back from chillin at the brewery with muh bro lol

Perfected army reserved for only the finest specimens when?
cure for cancer and/or DNA editing to have the perfect perfect man at borth when when?

apparently my computer is too old/bad to actually play it :/

Modern combat seems intense but a bit boring, though maybe I just need to experience it first hand. Bullets can still lead to a slow death but a melee fight would be up and personal with every person you're fighting. I guess you can still get into some CQC situations too though..

I don't know their history all to well but if someone says you can't do something you'll just have to prove them wrong, spit blood in there face before finishing them off.

lol holy shit i edited that spoiler so much i didn't even catch my autism

Are you wasted or did you leave the brewery too early, bae?

also its a weird as fuck feeling isnt it

my lifes been progressively getting better too

know of any time machine making techniques yet mate?

RIP
:(

This. Is. England.

SUP FAM

If only such a thing were possible and if it somehow were then have it be in the foreseeable future. I'll have to deal with local fighting tournaments for as long as I last, at least it'll still be a rush.

Lookin at getting a new computer asap thoughnot specifically for that game but for someone to not be angry lol

Did your aunt bring the speed?

I'm really sleepy after 2 beers bahah I suck

It's like a poopy 3 or 4 day slum ordeal for me, but you'll prolly spring out of it quickly I'd bet ;3

wat do u play

i thought this was england

hm?

get it

Where is the big talk?

That was last week in Bradford. Fucking helluva do.

I will asap, already promised someone I would.

Ask the property managers. They say they'll
fine me if the lawn gets too shaggy!

Keep trying! Women love it when you refuse to take hints.

Yup yup!

Depends. Do you have a vested interest in being in that war? Or are you only doing it because you "have" to.
In all honesty I would blow you to shit if you were MP on my streets.
The irish tried to do that to my Father.

what fighting game do you play you fucking little nigger

london has a muslim mayor now dont they?
thats fucking hilarious mate

Oh that really does suck
I met some sleepy drunks and they say they absolutely hate it
Bae if you can't stay awake then how are we supposed to have inebriated fun?
does coffee help?

attention me pls

You replied to the same thing twice!

Have it all! Cookie doesn't appreciate getting twice the attention, so maybe you will!

Well shit would you look at that, a real reply. With yours, I wouldn't really want to unless you went full terrorist mode on us.

I was talking about actual body contact.

;_;

Is that a hint that I should stop spamming you with pictures of my junk?

Like I'm not good with these subtle social cues sabs

Chic-fil-a was surprisingly tasty

my sister was spooked because she isn't used to the level of service they provided

lol yeah it's just something to get through I guess :p

Oh, it's terrible. I do better with rum and cokes, but like I get rekt either way. Idunno how that sort of sloppy fun could happen x_x

Loving the Sabs as Coraline thing btw

OIOI

Yeah they do. I have no bother about it. You could be a scientologist for all I care. They all the same priv eating scummy southern fairies.
They dont give a toss about anyone past Reading/Watford.
Fucking pricks.
We, in the North MADE the Empire. It was our coal, our iron, our steel that birthed and maintained the Empire.
Southern fairies need to remember that when they are arse raping us with cuts in funding and investment.
If Blair hasnt been indicted into the Hague within 5 years I am going to stab that judas to fuck.

Sabs.
Give me all the attention.
I can handle it

I love it, gimme it all bb

good~

oh wow... the place you rent has a lawn?!
show me~ ♥

do you fight
that's dope
makes me feel like a nerd for thinking you were talking about fighting games tho

The actual reasoning behind it is when youre inebriated you start to essentially default to your primal pathways instead of consciously thinking
ie. going to breeding/fighting
that's usually why people always fuck when fucked up

this is the kind of post that makes me want to yell GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
even if you guys are gonna be part of the caliphate in a few years
i wish we could fix it all ;_;

LOL

you shouldnt have told luka you have a lawn
now he's gonna try to suck you for every dollar you have

17 billion dollars a year in uk tourism

they don't come for newcastle

Hopefully the "special relationship" doesnt get a divorce.
If I felt the occupation was unjust I feel like I would want to do my national duty. Which seems a bit odd coming from a lefty.
Also, the IRA element in this nations history maskes me really adgitated. Because politically I can understand and sympathize with the IRA/Republicans from ireland. BUT the Englishness in me tells me it is criminal. The fact they shot at my father and made effort to try and off him just because of his uniform fills me with annoyance(to say the least).
Its a mess.
BUT. WOLVERINES!!!!!!

Why fix it. Humanity is shit.

They bread that chicken in heroin.

Pleas don't!
And I'm not clever enough to drop hints. I'm just typin' to hear myself type.

*squiiiiiiiisssssssh*

Better than Jurassic World.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm...ok, I guess. Next time I get up maybe I can take a pic or two. I'm too lazy right now though! (Just settled into my comfy chair with Ben and Jerry.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twice the attention is nice, but attention seems to not be synonymous with twice the text posted at me, because it's still not enough! I crave for more!

You should get a typewriter.

SUBTLE YOU ARE THE TYPICAL SOUTHERN FAIRY

the type of man who goes to the local gastro, orders a skinny latte in his skinny jeans. Telling "Jerald" about how much his Asparagus farm made the last quarter. Laughing at OXFAM adverts and swilling "real" Ale.
He goes home after to cyber suck cocks and rpetend to his COE parents he is "straight".
THE ANUS of the Great Britishness.

T O F F
SCUM

Remember the move in pictures you promised?

Im gonna attention you until you see white

mhm, been fighting on and off since 5th grade. nothing nobody doesn't want to though
here have this [spoiler]3:37 PM - Bebop: last time I got in a fight someone pulled out a bike pedal and hit me with it a few times, ended up pissing me off so I went all out
[/spoiler][spoiler]3:37 PM - Bebop: >also went to the police after and got him arrested
[/spoiler]

love em

a year or so ago I would have probably done the same thing if I were in the military, going out of my way to kill someone purely based on who they work for/what uniform they have on
now it kinda just depends on the type. though I guess I can't fully say since not military..

well then

I mean if someone was a higher rank than me and told me to shoot and they weren't completely innocent then I might not think twice about it after all that training they put you throughor at least I hope they put you though

Bombing British shopping centres though. Civilian soft targets. Balless fuckers.
If your freedom is so worthy, come fight us in the field and test your nations mettle.

im not gonna argue that mate
that's a big reason why im becoming a wildlife biologist so i can seclude myself from it

why even bother boo

you're right here too dude
subtle is the kinda baby back bitch who's ruining your country
what do you plan to do about those bastards?

you do look like the kinda nigga who punches anyone over everything bebop
you ever think about learning some dank ass karate and doing some Ip Man shit?

THAT'S THE STUFF
YEAHHH

I think it's the peanut oil

tak tak tak
*shwwwwwwwip-PING!*
tak tak takka tak

We are going to build a wall, it is going to be beautiful... all along the Watford gap... And the best part is... We are going to make the Cornish and cockneys pay for it all. Make The North Great Again.

Oh yeah! lol

prevert

as I said in thread earlier, I'd rather do much personal fights if I could. bombing to me is just a statement, if we actually wanted to leave a mark we'd send in some boots

I don't start them but I've always ended them
I feel like it would be safe for you to assume that I had been taking something like karate

Still need to find a place that teaches Jeet Kune Do

I couldn't think of a clever reply. :-|

w-what

un packed all those boxes yet?

I think maybe the head of Chick-Fil-A really does play golf with Jesus and the J-man gave him that recipe.

I thought maybe personal replies were better than a huge, obnoxious wall.

I may have been incorrect.

Sabs. Your post fit on one screen.

I am waging a Western front for your front ;)
One day you will relent and lemme in.
Until then. Attrition for your beautician.

I just think if you are going to win. Win clean. Pitched battle. If you are better then fair enough, you've earned it. Like the USA. No bitterness from me on that. You guys wanted it. You fought for it. You earned it. No issue there. Ireland is a different matter.
Killing women and children and innocents. Nope. I do not condone that.
Even when we are dropping bobms on Iraqwis, Afghans, Syrians and whomever else we gotta bomb to make sure we are still militarily relevant.
Boots on the ground is the ultimate commitment.

It would be nice to read this as a typewriter

but after Belfast all I hear is an automatic weapon

:-|

haww.

maybe.

I would def go there again

the sweet tea had such a nice taste to it.

Colonel Sanders called, he wonders how the help are getting on with the cotton.

thatcher did nothing wrong

Now you go fucking kill yourself.

How big a screen?

Scoot, you're such a weirdo. ♥

♪War bellows blazing in scarlet battalions...
Generals order their soldiers to kill...♫

Wasssamadder?

May I recommend the Polynesian sauce?

the thought irks me. I also want to be a medic so I can save lives, the PMC I want to work with pays medics well but says that they do end up shooting innocents every now and then so I'd be taking care of them the most
good thing I won't actually end up working for them, only the mistress will give reason for my being there

don't know much about the IRA sadly tbh so idk what all they've done

the mine closures were necessary for international market relevance

but Im a fuckboy what do I know

My shitty laptopscreen.
So you're fine, hun.
You always are.

I am an oddity indeed. I would like to thinkt hat makes me good. But I don't know sometimes.

A noble branch to be going into. Also, whilst I did state "innocents" it makes me wonder how dated my thinking is. Since the modern battlefield includes civilians... Which to me is morally wrong no matter who the side.
WW2 and the "total war" philosophy has ruined us as "civilized". That disconnect between "battlefront" and "home" is no longer there. Since, after all, the home economy drives the war economy etc etc.

ANYONE who does a medically related job is a hero. And with the military even more so.

Tell that to the ENTIRE region she fucking destroyed. She could have tariff'd and subsidised. But no. Tory fucking shedevil. I hope she is rotting in hell right now. I swear to fucking god that evil cunt.

I would love to read this as song lyrics but after Belfast all I hear is gunfire

Amy kept linking me this song but I've never listened past the few lines.

on the waffle fries?

HEY GUESS WHAT, LETS DESTROY THE LEFT AND THE UNIONS AND THE WORKERS ALL IN ONE GO. CAVIAR ANYONE - Thatcher.

SHame the IRA didnt blow her the fuck up.

Didn't Maggie Thatcher study chemistry? I wish we had more science savvy leaders...

What's Dolph Lundgren up to? Think he'd run for the US Senate?

youtu.be/AvHsHVyumoE

youtu.be/28GLa9T2CtI

I should send you the file of it I tinkered with. I lowered the pitch significantly in Adobe Audtion. Made it creepy as all hell.

On the everything.

imo "innocent" is someone who looks like they aren't and never will be a threat to your life. just because you're not pointing a gun at me doesn't mean I won't kill you. if you have that look you will die.
tbh though if someone is truly innocent then they should pack up and leave while they can, not going living on a battlefield. if they can't leave for whatever reason then do their best to stay inside and not look suspicious.

I think so too, if a brother of mine gets wounded in the field I will put my own life at risk to save his. No man left behind and all that jazz.

MI5 is now following you on twitter

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=dN1MaSxLK9c

All I can ask is... Can I be your Dick Grayson?

they better get me before I strike. I swear on allah

Mashallah brother

And always man the .50

Inshallah

You're such a creative please marry me

Link it if and when you can.

;_;

Mhm, 'cept for a few in the storage shed. Oh, and a box of books. I have no room for my books.

yes?
scoot, wut

Sarcasm will get you everywhere.

NOT THAT AGAIN

yey

imma play fun games for now, show me them on steam later when you are all relaxed at home off work? ♥

Brb, getting the bleach.

oh btw did you make the webm with karen and that awful sounds? :3
what is that sound?

There's no winning this game is there.

Luka, I had no idea you were such a lawn enthusiast. :3
I'll try 'n' snap a pic or two later. Have fun!

Scooter, by my Carrie Kelley.

It's a mix of Fry from Futurama screaming and feedback from a phone line run through one of the boards in the radio station. It was a happy accident!

Sorry about that, darling. When someone who's creative tells me I did something creative, my first instinct is to think they're making fun of me.

That is ALL i have ever wanted to hear... d-do you mean in >///

it**

No I get it. I do the same thing.

I lent a girl a math book and got it back with a phone number and some hearts around it once. I assumed she was fucking with me and threw it away.

/low self esteem five

Sorry, sorry.
So, whatcha gonna do?

Mmmmhm. I know what you were thinking.
pic related

Aw, you could've been study buddies. :-/

I think I'm going to stay home and talk at y'all folks while looking at silly stuff on the internet.

Sounds like my usual evenings.
Except that I don't tend to talk here much anymore.

Fucked up stupid shit as always.

HAIL SATAN TRIPS.

I really am useles.

I finally have my car again, who am I picking up

come to ny and get me

nezi

omw

ok

It would have been nice to have passed history

All the studying opportunities I wasted by sitting at home playing videogames

Welp.

And History is #1

From 666 to 69. Even your post numbers are preverts!

What would cheer you up?

Aw, why not?

That's how I feel about math. The only failing grade I ever got in school was freshman algebra. I did NOTHING the whole year because I'm just too lazy to do math. I ended up having to take a cumulative test to advance a grade, which ironically enough I got a 98 on.

Dunno. Feel like most people don't talk to me much anymore.
SD, Spoilers, Soto, you.
The S Squad.

S-Squad! We're dabes squad!

have fun with that one

There's proof you're not dumb

Also I wasn't being serious. I hate history. And I was supposed to learn Spanish history. How ridiculous is that.

true suffering

I'd talk to you more Forty. But you are dutch. Sorry.

The universe cannot lie. There must be an intelligent designer for such an occurance.
Mathimatic needs. Or something.

Yes, but you'll never have your testicles kicked up into your esophagus because you blew smoke in face either, so count yourself blessed.

I don't want you to be sad. :-|

You guys have lots of history. We 'Merican's only have about 240 years worth, and we mostly study the Revolutionary War and WWII.

Talk to Cookie! Give him love!

Yo Eisen.
How ya doing?

Yush!
Too bad I can't be in it.

;~;

But I'm not "you guys." That's what bothered me.

And it was fucking tedious and horrible as well. The whole history is like an expose of how awful the country is. None of the good shines through in it for very long.

Punch me in the face instead

with your mouth

Why would I burden him wtih such an awful thing.
Poor forty does not need that negativity in his life.

Its for the better. First things first I am the worst.

It's ok. One of S Squad's key objectives is to show you love.

Oooh, right. I forgot you were a stranger in a strange land. Ugh, that must have been horrific.

All I can imagine is our teeth smashing into each other. It hurts. >__

The British. As a people. Have been shaped through blood. Suffering. And hardship.
That is why we are GREAT.
Because. Through the mud and the sewage. We built Empires. Cultures. Sangri La is ours.
Suffering, strife and fighting against the stacked decks makes a people great.

Naah, you're not.

Is that why I don't love myself, or am I not allowd in because I can't?
Thanks~

Time to go HAM.

Cookie, you should be proud of yourself. You're a smart, kind-hearted person.

And do what?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-36139073

Good, about to leave though.
What's new

Yeah. And like, coming from Ireland to a country that was under a horrific dictatorship up until 25 years prior

It's kind of ridiculous.

Probably nothing.

:-|

Nothing much, looking for a place. A good thing.
Otherwise just doing fine.
Whatcha gonna do?

West Auckland won the first World Cup.
West auckland is 5 minutes from me.
Much heritage.
such history.

How do you go HAM on nothing?

I am a special kind of mental case.

My hometown invented the railways/trains.
If it wasnt for my town Modern America wouldnt have been birthed so fast.
FUCK YEAH
Spamming nonesense history gets me hard

Going to a friend's house to smoke pot i mean hang out

Leaving now actually, catch you later

One of Queen Victoria's wedding gifts was a half ton of cheese.

In 1811, nearly a quarter of ALL women were called Mary.

Dude. You're in this place.
Par for the course.

Have fun man

Once, a "beer wave" of 388,000 Gallons (or 1.4m L) flooded London in 1814 after a huge vat ruptured.

UNBEERABLE

That is why I am elaving. I am not the special snowflake.
FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT.

*leaving

bane of my typing life that word.

morning

In Britain and the UK, accents change noticeably about every 25 miles

GET THIS FAM
it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
sick as fuck right?

Nearly 6,000 people per year get hurt or die in the UK after tripping over their trousers or falling down stairs while pulling them up.

METAL AS FUCK

nice meme

you cant calculate the time british started fucking up to the exact point where they stopped using the color red in their infantry

NO TRAVELLING ALLOWED FOR QUEENIE!

As all British passports are issued in Queen Elizabeth II's name, she herself doesn't have one.

Boo used "BaitTrigger", It was ineffective.

Im the meme king
Didnt you know bae?

We invented Concentration Camps!
BOOOOOOOSH!
ENGLAND 1 - 0 GERMANY

Neat

Kate Middledton earned the British Economy £1billion
MAKING PAPER FUCKERS

i could go for some lsd

never had a chance to actually experience it

just a disappointing time i ended up tripsitting.

I wish to unsubscribe from BritishFacts™

Philistine.

Psychadelics are great for curing emotional problems
great if you want to go on a great adventure to

Tripsitting?

yea. i've had shrooms on a few occasions. but my guy doesn't have lsd.

it's more the autonomy over the ego lsd apparently has over shrooms.

you can direct yourself more. i'd probably just listen to music.

i hit the town on shrooms before. twas godly and terrifying :3

The memes.

That should be the default, not something one takes pride in

Music always seems godly because you can kind of feel the songwriter's intentions and his emotions

You get tons of revelations along the way

snaek

*paws at the thread*

time to get started.

toodles boo.

nyaaaaaa'shallah

yoo

tfw no qt salafist cat girl gf

what the fuck is the reason for living?

asalaam alaykum kaffer

[questions sanity]

Country Gal♥

I think the exact same thing sister.
It makes me want to commit holy jihad on the infidel for stymying our progress. Which is allah blessed.

why are you questioning my sanity

is taylor kaffer?

scarlet post selfie

She does allah's will.
And loves cats.

what kinda selfie

i just woke up and look like shit

annorexia has been doing me wonders though

man i want a cat

hopefully you do~

lmao it's funny

Over watch

let's see let's see let's se

My cat is sleeping on my bed, waiting to cuddle and steal my body heat. Cute little bastard.
But until then. Oblivion.

i downloaded overwatch
is it fun
i dont really have fun playing games anymore

that doesnt answer my question
WHAT do u want to see
i cant habeeb u

should i name my cat Catbert

Cute as fuck name. Mine is called Winston. Like... Winston Churchill.
Winston Churchill Cat.

it is fun
:)

is that real money...???

sign me up :))))

you earn free money!

just by leveling up~

Time to suck it up and be a big boy.

BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE

Overwatch seems alright, even if I have only played the tutorial.
Would like to play with others but have a feeling I will be unisntalling tomorrow.

it's free till the 9th

What do you mean by a beer too far?

I want to see

thats about as honest as possible if thats what youre looking for scarlet

Sorry Sabs.

A beer that is forcing me to stay up and drink it. Its bad because I have activated my emo card and I am forced to endure this... state of mind. And burden you all with cryptic and uncryptic posts of angst.
If I had not opened this beer I could just "fuck you" and go to bed.

I got it to play with someone.
Someone hasnt made any attempt to ask me if I would like to play
Would be a waste to keep it for just one reason.

It is 10x more fun if you play with others

my legs have cuts on them i cant show them

Let's see the scars

Plus. I do not want to play games with you people. That would be terrible.

they're not very interesting

you can just put it in the fridge ya dunce

It will go flat. Are you insane!
Go large. Or go home.

Hey. But the curry was on point tonight. The guys at my local indian are fucking wizards.

would you like to play?

it's a shame i can't find anyone to play with :(

Theyre interesting to me
Let's see them I wanna see
add me on something if you want it private

scoots, it is one beer.

fine.

please, jettison your thoughts into the QR for me to discuss with you.

It's strange how some people you've been friends with for a really long time seem to not be able to just trust and listen to you.
I'll make sure to at least leave a small note about this in my study.

i thought getting a tiny tumms was supposed to give me high self-esteem?

what are you up to now little edgelord

do lexi and ban not play w/you?

be proud of your body

you are a bootiful woman who don't need no man

no

no one plays with me

you're telling me they play over watch too?!

I dont know luka. EVen considering multiplaying games with this community or other people I know online fills me with anxiety.
Everyone here takes videogames too seriously.
I dont play games to compete.
I play to have fun.

ONE BEER?! that turns into a way of life. Habit gets bred. NO. I cannot allow this to happen.
Thanks for that last comment though. Really helpful as always.

my body looks like that picture at this point tbh but i still feel fat

lol

Ya
msg them

Of course. What are friends for, ne?

I think I last talked about it publicly 2years ago

Naturally. Good frens of course.

i tried asking ban yesterday but
he didn't want to play with me......

and i didnt know lexi played.

overwatch is exactly the type of game you wanna play if to chill out and have fun

Right
clearly im gonna have to compliment you a whole lot for you to feel better about yourself
im willing to take this task
let's see those scars

not overwatch
matches only last 10 minutes at most
and its way too hectic for anyone to get caught up over
so it's a chill fun shooter game, kinda like playing oldschool halo 3 multiplayer or something.

I dont know. Perhaps the overwatch thing is just a metaphor for my life. Perhaps I am being too Ronnie Radke about this. Perhaps I should have done tequila.
Who knows.

Scarlet probably got that fine figure on lock down.
Eating disorders though arent fun.
Sucks man.

It's ok, Cookie. I struggle with self-esteem too. But I think you're neat, so there.

Sabreener neener is the coolest cat and he suffers with confidence issues.
We are all beans.
In the same burrito.
We need to just wrap up toghether.
Y'all dig?
Taco life too serious is nacho life mission

what are our current active filters?

Metaphor? Ronnie Radke?

I suck dicks but Im a fuckboy what do I know

the words, the triggers

have i said any of these things

o-oh

./////////.

b ump

: ^)

Sounds like the name of my friends' pet hamster.
Tsar Bomba fedora putin

Fucking on point. pokey bot wanks are risky for a straight man like boo tho.

With guac?
Sabulbasaur!
Rawr!

it's an emoticon!?
this was unexpected, my plan is ruined

is that english

Best emoticon is but Im a fuckboy what do I know

i love it so much that I gotta I suck dicks

Learn the language you illiterate retard. I eman, it sucks that you didn't get your scholarship to Brown Uni, but get over it. And grow up. I eman you flip burgers for a living. That gives you little to no reason to go judging people.
Pimple cunt.

Luka, here's a picture of my lawn. The big blue thing is a tarp-covered barbecue smoker (to protect it from rain) and the white thing out in the yard is a cereal cup the kitties were batting around playing with. To the left you can see a corner of our little storage shed and some lawn chairs I put on the porch so I could mow.

What a weird name for a hamster.

Vine whip!

I-its super effective.

because... you know... prefect

ecksdee

That looks cozy.

You are my trigger

well
your unsafe driving is

You have kittys?!
:O

that fag never accepts my league invites unless lexi is with me

i didnt ask for this

boo what is ur discord i guess?

it might be because this is from me, but i drive safely, it's other drivers that is driving recklessly and endanger everyone around them!

well.. except the lack of proper riding gear part

ok, take a pic of your mirror now.

WEAR A HELMET

Scoot, what are you drinking tonight?

It's ok, except it slopes downward so the lawn chairs have to be right up against the back wall or you tip over! I miss my old place. I had a HUGE backyard with three oak trees.

Mhm. Didn't I ever tell you that? I can't remember. But yes, I have two. They mostly stay outside, though we let them in if it's too hot or cold out.

I ALWAYS DO IT"S THE LAW

it's just.. sometimes the weather is too hot for jacket

Not living in a shithole would be better advice.

Beer. and one stout made a guest appearance. Oh and the tears and semen of my fallen enemies and their hareems.

Quenching your thirst somehow?

eh?

Sounds so nice to just lie on your back in on a summer evening.

Jackets don't really give so much protection, or do they?

It's upto him if he wishes to immigrate or not.

Neither do helmets.
They only increase the liklihood of survival. But if you plough into an 18 wheeler at 90mph, a helmet isnt gonna save you.

The best protection you can have is being observant/personally careful and luck.

Not yet, but I may get into the bourbon in a few mins.

Wha?

It's ok. I just wish I had a tree and less light/noise pollution, ya know? I grew up somewhat in the country and I miss it.

not from broken bones, but..
a thick jacket could save me from bruises and scars when my body slides on asphalt.. in case of light accident

oh no

lame.

you've never told me anything for a long time

wanna invite to the most exclusive clerb on the internets?
party with scoot!

woo woo

There's a story behind that!
Friend 1 goes to the pet shop to buy hamster with friend 2.
Friend 1 doesn't have enough money.
Friend 2 makes an advance-payment, if he gets to pick the name.
Friend 2 is an ass.

every little bit counts, then

I was in India once, and we were trekking up a mountain path. The power went out, like it usually does. I looked up, and was breathtaken. I had never seen the stars so numerous and bright like I did then. It was unforgettable. Living in NYC, you only see the blazing ones, and even then, just barely.

I hear going on the water is the best way to get away from the light pollution. A mile away from land, and bam. Stars.

Can't exactly do that in TX though, LOL

*pulls back trenchcoat to reveal concealed carry holstered desert eagle*

nobody move !

where

better close your eyes and hope for the best during a skid
LOL

Same goes for war. If they made armour/helmets to be inpregnable... they'd be unwearable because of the weight. Armour/helmet design is there mostly as a confidence booster and a "well, you are a little more likely to survive than being nekked".

-Cries because scarlet didnt reveal dick-

i stopped using discord after animus' one started having drama

i have steam/skype/whatever ;_;

as an edgelord says, these scars and bruises are proof that i'm alive!
ahahah

I take small town living for granted.

Feels batman

The current model army helmet that the U.S uses, the ACH, can stop an AK bullet..

Sniper, probably not.

Hold on...gotta find my air horn...
*BWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH*

You can on one or two of our lakes or on the coast. Also, the best stars I ever saw where when I went to Big Bend National Park when I was about 12-ish. We camped in a cave and there was a clearing just outside with rocks for lying on. I need to see that sky again before I die.

Hm. Sorry, I thought I'd mentioned I had kitties. I had my appendix out in the third grade! There's a factoid for ya!

That poor fuzzy baby was caught in the middle.

Woah... post kitty pics! ♥

luka manaka and loco in one thread

Actually just played like 100 overwatch games.

But it isn't impregnable. As you've stated. Just saying. You cannot rule out le deffffff factor.

Yes. Yes. YES. I knew I pre-lubed this strap-on for good reason tonight.

ok what is it

havent people seen my dick?

A cute little thing though.
It's a russian dwarf hamster.
TINY

mmy names are all memes but if you search booboolaboosh it should always come up

If I say no(as I havent) does this mean I can request?

good bye

that
fucking
video
what a time to be alive

don't come back

a siberian one?

cyu

R

E

K

T

O

N

O

M

I

C

S

I remember going on a little cave tour in Virginia or something as a kid, I still have some geodes I got from there, I'd love to go again

imagine if we arranged some animus cave tour?
would be rad as hell

people gonna die dude

Sayonara

Caves make me nervous.

Yeah, friend has two. they seem adorable... and evil... plotting... at the same time

damn

not one from the fucking descent lol

i would spelunk the shit out of sabrina tbh

They're cute as fuck.
Common too.

I'll see if I can find a few. I emptied out my phone's SD card a few weeks ago, so bear with me

I'm a top though. :(

I want to poke 'em all.

There's a huuuge cave here called Natural Bridge Cavern. I went there as a kid and it took all day just to take the regular tour. They offer ones where you can go in the restricted areas and I'd love to go!

whats interesting about me willy lad

my cat would love that.......

I know.... the lube is so I am not gettting dry fucked... jeez.....

Rawr a bearr!
show me~

its a willy, and thus always interesting

Beast digits

Did I kill the mood?

Here's my calico in her little kitty house. I put it up on a shelf one day and she managed to get inside and hide out all night when she should have been outside.

It's not even a joke at this point.
How many hobos do you think he's blown for Subway?

Not at all. I can see why you may have been a bit concerned given they way it was written.
I just need to sharpie more arrows in relevant places.

Aren't they cute?
They're a common pet to have, here.

oi

:P

Gotta be mean

Scoot, I burned my finger on the stove. ;__;

They're adorable. Do people keep bunnies there? I would love to, but at the same time...I don't want to clean the cage all the time.

Cold water or saliva that bad boy. Ouch. Sometime suffering for your art is worth it. Did you make something worth the sacrifice?

she has a funny facee in that pic :3

I put some ice on it. And um...no. Just stupid frozen taquitos. lol

i found a very rare pepe

She's a lazy, spoiled little shit, but I love her. At least she never scratches, but she will give you little love bites if you pet her in the right place or if she wants your attention.

Tuxedos!>!>>!>!>!>!>!>>!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

i am sure they are tummy friendly though....

I burnt my thumb the other day lighting a bowl.
Hood life.

I could swear the chinese do not even bother to proof read their half arsed english translations.

Those boots are so cute. BTW, how do you like TS's new look? I think it's kinda sexy. Or...a lot sexy.

'____'

tbh what they do half the time is they look at a letter like f or l and forget what it means so say they're writing the world "locomotive" they'll just write it with an f because it looks similar

ive noticed that

pls no.

I used to have a bunny. Who walked around in the house. (Ground floor.)
Pooped everywhere.
Chewed everything.
But cute.

oh.. i was posting that to get the dnsbls page link. i guess i still have some time before having to pay the rent

Very sexy indeed. Taylor has always been cute though. She just needs to embrace it more. Make it a more empowering thing to do.
Taylor is just♥
Country Taylor makes me happy.

Focomotive?

keep em keen

Good enough

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

Sabrina's a lazy, spoiled little shit, but I love her. At least she never scratches with her teeth, but she will give you little love bites if you touch her in the right place or if she wants your attention.

does she make your mom happy? :3