Brzezinski Dead

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/zbigniew-brzezinski-carter-s-national-security-adviser-dies-89-n765351
archive.is/Y0hL3

First Rockefeller and now Brzezinski, it looks like the old guard are dropping like rocks lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/world/bill-gates-i-told-trump-how-wonderful-vaccines-are-a-1135662.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Western_colonialism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a day.
What a lovely day.

S
Get rekt by nature crypto kike

So who is the last one standing?

Honestly people like Brzezinski make me think that we don't spend nearly enough time looking into treasonous elite whites.

I wonder how hard people will troll Mika over this.

Another 10 years at least.

Hearing him talk is straight up evil. Watching that guy speak at a younger age was a vicious redpill on globalism

rest in plutonium

Seriously people like Bill Gates, Jess Bezos, Junker, Merkel. The Jews are half the problem, the other half is the problem of our own elite betraying us. How soon we are to forget that Feudalism was basically proto-globalism with a single family controlling both Austria and Spain for some retarded reason.

Hell Nationalism was only really invented in the 1800's.

Is this the silent DOTR?

It could be, maybe Trump is knocking people off.

I heard Trump is doing something with Kissinger, maybe he's killing his old buddies to compel compliance.

What he do?

Look like a Lesbian

He killed halo as a pc exclusive for his fucking directx box. He can never be forgiven.

Nah but really man is massively into population control and dysgenics.

He also hangs around with the usual suspects.

He funds common core and helps you get spied on. Cmon user, step it up.

That too.

The fucker was involved in GamerGate too i'm sure of it.

The full extent of the problem is that we think voting matters and continue to sit back as our societies collapse around us.

What didn't he do to fuck people over?

Seriously user, hownew.ru?

spiegel.de/international/world/bill-gates-i-told-trump-how-wonderful-vaccines-are-a-1135662.html

At times, I have Windows ME flashbacks.

looks just like a rat

That dude drank himself to death basically after that, got into a bar fight and fell and hit his head and died. There was another thing with Eagle computer that was shady as FUCK. CEO died in a horrific fiery crash, like hours after banking 150 million or something after his company went public.

Nice.

Whew. Seems like we have a connection.

Any significant people have a birthday today?
I heard a child's wish could slay an archkike so let's hope for Soros.

Drumpf btfo?

His mits are far too large. What the fuck.

…and just when the chess game was finally getting interesting again…

Bump, this deserves attention.

If dubs, Jacob Rothschild is next.

i heard he got told to get his shit straight and bombed syria

Nature?
I think I smell foul play here.

Not soros?
Or do you think he's useful? I think he is :^)

Hey, that's my sister's bday..
I-is she r-related to this???

I'd suppressed those memories. Thanks for fucking up my morning, user.

it was 4chan !

Betting my money on one of the Clintons or Bushes next.

If dubs, it was Sam Hyde.

Bump for great news!

ROT IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER.

It would be so much easier if kikes didn't breed

Soros is next.

The first part of your statement has fuck all to do with this. The Habsburgs were the vanguard of traditionalism and feudalism is in no way proto-globalism. I'm amazed by how retarded you are. Feudalism is the exact antithesis of globalism.

that kike isn't white.

sam hyde kills chimo illuminati bush by sending charls to do a 9/11-2 in the Sony headquarters
dubs get

is the REAL family surname "Gatensky"? he definitely has that Khazar phenotype look.

if vaccines are so great then Billys' kids can get the full series of vaccines just like the kids that he pushes these on.

Please, if you honestly believe some aristocrats are following the rules they set up for others you are a fucking retard. Those people were pedophilic, inbred deviants like most elites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Western_colonialism

rolling for soros', rothschilds', and rockefellers' early demise

This is why all the bike lock guy shit is so baffling, all that effort spent on rando commie faggot. *crickets* on the people that want to literally destroy us.

not really, large hands are masculine, although wasted on that

Didn't Bill always fuck over Commodore into bankruptcy?

I meant also

Because those witch hunts are organized to detract you of the real enemy. Remember, commies are paid by kikes to keep you busy, the Nationalist in Germany used words to convince the majority of these communists that their way was better.

The majority of cunts on this board don't know who this Brzezinski was, they don't know Kissinger and they certainly have zero clue what CFR stands for who actually rule the west. The list goes on and on.

The last time we tried to directly attack them through anonymous we got swamped with SJW retards, specifically whale feminists who screeched about white male privilege and nigger Black Panther types yelling about racism. It destroyed the movement and then it got fully taken over by leftists while the movement completely died.

Someone cut off their supply of children to exsanguinate. That someone was Holla Forums. Here's to you, autist army.

Would love to redpill Mika on her father, that would completely shatter her world view of everything leading her to become truly redpilled and go rogue on MSNBC and drop redpills on the air. Seriously though I don't have a twitter I don't think you can use tor on twitter and I'm not risking posting with my live IP, but I would love to spam her twitter.

I'd love for "mika" to come down her stairs and smell pancakes cooking. When she goes into the cooking as assumes Morning Jew is making breakfast, instead I want her to find her dead father in his burial suit sitting up in a chair with a big stack of pancakes in front of him and a fork glued to his hand. Could even glue his eyes open.

i think that would be enough tout her in the psych ward for the rest of her life. And there's enough tape of her father's evil voice could even make him "talk to" her using an iPhone…

(checked)
Good, too bad he's not a jew though

Yeah that's what I was thinking, this is pretty bad. And Trumpowitz not drumpf

a traitor's death is worth 10 Jews. If you have 2 bullets and it's a battlefield choice between a traitor and a Jew, both should go into the traitor just to make sure.

I can understand Brzezinski, but how in the hell do people not know who Kissinger is?

Knowing Kissinger these days requires reading some history.