State Dept. lifts limit on refugee admissions

State Dept. lifts limit on refugee admissions

[spoiler][spoiler]thehill.com/homenews/administration/335391-state-department-quietly-drops-refugee-admission-quotas-report
archive.is/XMi7f

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-pew-refugee-report-20170525-htmlstory.html
archive.fo/GMEjW
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/25/trump-budget-cuts-refugee-resettlement-funding/
archive.fo/DM85u
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/05/27/stunning-news-trump-state-department-opens-the-flood-gates-refugee-admissions-will-explode-in-coming-weeks/
archive.is/bKOai
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724658/Were-not-leaving-Yazidis-refusing-come-mountain-300-women-stolen-ISIS-impregnated-smash-blond-bloodline.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assuming OP is legit, this is the most important thread, for rapefugees are the bane of the West alongside traitors, commies/Jews.

Trump may he our /ourguy/. Trump may be a great guy. But trump was allowed bc he quelled right wing white hot anger while the house burns down around everyone.
So while we sit in bewilderment we say,
"He'll fix it. This is fine."

Another case of taxation without representation.

These "refugees" are imported, transported, housed, fed, provided healthcare, "trained" and schooled - all at the taxpayers' expense.

We don't need them
We don't want them
They do NOT enhance anything
They do NOT make our country better.

It's like collecting every stray cat in the neighborhood, getting them vaccinated (except for TB, HIV and MEASLES like refugees) feeding and housing them - but allowing them to piss and shit all over your house until the value has decreased to nothing and has to be condemned so you are ALL homeless.

Oh, and you had nice housecats before - but the strays raped, infected and killed them - so they left before they all died.

Who's fault is this? Ivanka keels shilling for more headcount.
Trump is surrounded by people who want a larger headcount.
Trump is on his own and has no friends.
It's time to look at this picture differently.

dox everyone in the state department. Release their info, where they live, how to contact them, where their children go to school, etc. And then say "if/when anything bad comes about because of these refugees, here are the people responsible"

I take no solace in anticipation of such difficulty making these kind of inroads. Eager for him to get back to see what's going to happen, even if it's not looking good.

Nice try kike.

Not your bullshit

ITS PAST TIME TO KILL THE FUCKING GOVERMENT

TOMORROW IT WILL BE TPP ENACTED ANYWAY BECAUSE SOME COURT

Just like the rampent black on white rape/murder rate was eventually made to fade into obscurity, they will try and push this into darkness. Once you notice the world around you begin to be like Sweden, know what must be done. Sadly it has already begun, such as the case of the girl who hid in the cabinet after being raped, and a dyke judge/official made it illegal to take certain acts regarding the case.

You fucking faggot what are you talking about. The gov is not with us. It's time to look at things differently.
Fucking Garfield goon shit. There is no one in washington to help us. There is only us now.

Bitch ass nigger.

Donald "All Talk, No Action" Cuck

Really invigorates my intestines.

Things aren't all bad

NO IMMIGRATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

Why can't I vote on how many refugees or immigrants come into my state/county/country? This is bullshit

Does Trump actually have a say in this? Can he stop it?

A look at the decline in refugees entering the U.S. under Trump

latimes.com/nation/la-na-pew-refugee-report-20170525-htmlstory.html

archive.fo/GMEjW

Trump Budget Cuts Refugee Resettlement Funding

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/25/trump-budget-cuts-refugee-resettlement-funding/

archive.fo/DM85u

REALLY ACTIVATES YOUR ALMONDS

He literally appointed the head of the State Dept. who isn't doing anything. Admit it, Trump is just a kosher (((populist))).

PEDRO, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK OR GO TO JAIL

Not enough terrorist attacks for the populous to accept mass surrvalance.

He's 100% neither of those things. He's a Jewish owned actor who played white america like a fiddle. Name one thing he's done to help the people who voted for him, you can't say repeal the TPP because even Bernie the Kikester was gonna do that.

Zero effort, kike.

Name one thing Trump has done to help White America.

Made it illegal to go after white nationalist groups

Stop crying like a fucking woman.

Zero effort indeed

kek'd, just imagined a white whore crying to chad

was he?
as I remember even Hillary spoke against it on campaign trail and that cuck faggot running Cucknada

lmao, enjoy the next war for Israel, tough guy.

Sure thing thing black pill nigger.

This is the man you're defending. I hope you're Jewish, otherwise you are one pathetic individual.

You need a hat, buddy

ITT: Halfchan retards take the bait and argue with shills while they all ignore because this Jew York Times fake news narrative is typical weak garbage and deserves to be drowned in piss.

You're coming on a little strong, bud.

I'd say you've got about 7 months before the only people supporting Trump are neocons. If Trump wanted to be elected for a second term, he shouldn't have shit all over the people who voted for him. Then again, I doubt he has any interest in a second term.

Dat damage control

Uh huh, sure Moshe whatever you say.

We know your pal hillary does. please tell us who to vote for mr.goldberg!

Samefag.

Yeah, that's real "native polack" talk there boyo.

We're taking him back - hence the Pepefication newfriend.

Mmmmmmmmmm MMMMMmmm, please feed us some more blackpills user, I just want to be depressed and give up forever, mmmmm mmmmm Faggot

It's the (((Courts))) who keep blocking his people, that's why we are going to stack the (((Supreme Court))) and take our country back. If not, then it's Rope Time tm.

NO
I admit nothing you shilling nigger.
Only a leftoid commie retard hates populism

Every now and then when so many shills and blackpills are being dropped, you have to speak up for the benefit of the silent bystanders to let them know what they are and what we think.

You forgot this picture user

You have no power here shill

(checked)

Who am I shilling for?

blackpills, demoralization and just shitting up the board with adding nothing of substance.

Of course, you will forgot I told you why you are a trash person and continue to shit up the thread like the faggot you are

You wanna know how I know you're a goon? It's an embarrassingly obvious tell that immediately outs you as not from here.

Too bad I'm not going to tell you, you degenerate commie shitheel.

Open the gates just in time for Ramadan.
Heads up goyim.

Totally unrelated reminder to have your buildings insured and have your wife set your dentist appointment. You know, casual shit.

Nice filename.

What happened shill-user? to copypaste text from your brigade manual AND add a recently downloaded picture at the same time??

Tsk tsk, better switch tactics.

Good. Make it known. Keep people on the Right angry and keep them shifting further Right. The last thing we need is reason to get comfortable and complacent. Trump was always a stepping stone, he was never the end of the road. Getting complacent and comfortable makes him the end of the road and sets us up for failure and doom in the future. Keep people feeling hopeless and antagonized even under Trump, and they'll be shifting further Right for four more years.

If you deport non-whites, they win!

DUDE HEEBS LMAO

Look at these stupid cunts working in unison. Look at them and laugh at their inability to be effective while being painfully obvious.

The traditional-America boomers are dying, and a new generation of pink-haired crybabies are set to lead the country into the future. And now this? You know what also sets us up for failure and doom? Dying off and being replaced by cucks and foreigners. It's already happening. It's been happening. They'll flood our Red towns and communities with this filth and turn them solid Blue. I don't even necessarily trust the people to 'shift further right' because of it. All it takes is a single meme-candidate like "The Rock" to sell us globalism. I never wanted this wonderful country be trodden into a third-world shithole, and I especially never wanted to see it happen in my lifetime.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I know he's got a few more years and all, but are we as a community ready to admit it's time to remove all politicians, hang all foreigners, and reform the system yet?

I'm waiting in the wings whenever you all are ready to get going.

wew, how the fuck did you escape reddit?

Like the boomers or not, at least they remember what America was. Who will carry that torch now? You?

He doesn't have a year making 180s on top issues like this end in impeachment.

What's your point? If I don't remember what America used to be, because I didn't experience it (partly due to the boomers) why do I care? I live in what is now proudly claimed as the most diverse metropolitan area of the US and feel no sense of belonging. What do I owe to boomers?

yes how nice of them to still remember what america was like before they came along and fucked it in the ass
though i suppose its only natural for empires to rise and fall, the important part is to maintain racial integrity which they failed to do

His primary voter base still likes him. Nice job completely failing to address

sage for shill thread

This is a complete 180 by the administration and those stats can be quickly undone in a day or can be covered up. There is no 4d chess in giving unlimited go ahead to import Syrians or who ever the fuck else.

(((trumps))) america

With jews, you lose.

2400+ and rising pedophile arrests you faggot

Why bother idolizing the past when there is a whole future of glory to be seized you fool

Again, what's your point? Quite some assumption going on. I think my own point was clear, why would I bow to boomers for "remembering" how things used to be? Go fuck yourself

Hey ameriburgers, remember how you were the top shabbos goyim for your greatest ally Israel for the past century? This is your reward.
Keep thinking that you can vote all your problems away. Kikes that you can't vote away will never stop trying to destroy western countries.

(wasted)

There will come a day when your actions on the internet will have repercussions in the real world. That day will not be enjoyable.

It doesn't work that way, useless commie goon faggot.

I want reddit to leave

He'll do the same thing he did when the courts shut down his travel bans and his withholding of funds from sanctuary cities, when Democrats/neocucks shoved their treasonous funding bill under his nose, and when mountains of evidence of criminal activity emerged on Obama, Hillary, and all their cronies.

Nothing.

You will always be a cheap imitation of substance, goon.

You are all so genuine it's so powerful. Thanks for being so authentic™.

Reddit trying to fit in, nice >spacing
These memes are natural and organic >>>/kennedi/ checkem

Curiously this happens after Trump is out of the country.

Here let me point out were you are wrong in talking to these 'kids' you think you are speaking to. Since I am an late stage Gen X'er whom has more in common with them than the fucking boomers whom sold my generation out lock stock and barrel, and whats fucked is I am far better off than most since I saw the reality before most.

Notice how this board is poilitically incorrect, they already started at the baseline of fed the fuck up. Trying to prove the political system is salvageable to them is the real issue. Most of these user's came in from playing vidia all fucking day long just wanting to be left alone, now they are on the fucking march and successfully doing more to fuck this corrupt system in a couple years than boomers did in forty. you are beholden to the system, not them.

Thats cute. I am a hairs breath from 40, and my entire fucking adult life 'work' has been utter shit in pay. Most barely treading water and boomers were there shit talking younger generations as an excuse to pay less while importing more shitskinns. Now todays work enviroment makes ME pine for the fucking old days that refused to let us succeed. These kids cannot find jobs that pay the median income, and are at constant threat of being fired JUST FOR BEING WHITE or MALE. Finding an career is a joke for their generation, unless they found there way here to the chans and got directed on how to work this system and make it, or won the lotto had had that one in a million family that actually gives a fuck about them, they are up shit creek. White males have fallen off a fucking cliff in 'work'.

Do you mean settling for a coal burning whore with three of jamal or paco's kids? That's assuming they can find a job with enough dosh to signal to the fucking modern hooker that the chump is worth cheating while pretending she 'loves' him? Fucking shitskinns get more in welfare than most of these kids can make in their oh so satisfying jobs. And you seem to ignore the constant never ending 'cuck' 'weak' 'faggot' soft' and pathetic white male propaganda, that makes the pussy moist as fuck let me tell you. And all those old white boomers sure do display strength and power don't they, so surely that stuttering shy white boy struggling to ask a girl out is going to grow into something she might one day like to pretend to like when surrounded 24/7 by shitskinns whom spent their entire life being told they are worth something and learning how to fuck women while having no damned pride that stops them from tying to fuck anything they see every day.

keep dreaming your retirement isn't going to be met with an ocean of blood and fire faggot. These 'kids' here you are talking to are the cadre of the army that is rising to destroy this nation. It will be either THEM whom wrest control from this system and lay claim to it as their own, absent all politics you so fucking love. Or it will be the shitskinn mongrel hordes whom bring it tumbling down in their own epic way. There is not going to be an 'just make it work' route this time, such half assed measures you fucks have been doing your entire existence depend upon luxury and peace. Something none of them are getting while you worry about your social security check that is twice what they can bring home working. Ron Paul gutted the illusion that constitutional and sane inroads can be made to fix this nation, you cucks fucked him and killed that dream. Trump is the last illusion that even an outsider could ride into the corrupt cesspit of DC and help us common folk, these kids here stole your cuckservative elections and forced Trump down your throat, and you ass wipes voted for him as reluctantly as you could ONLY because even you oblivious selfish greedy cunts could see what Hillery was. If he goes down what is left but blood and fire? Our people were born of conflict and strife from a land of almost nothing, if that is what is required to survive again, why select soft peaceful slavery when you are going to starve anyway while the mongrel hordes rape anything left that you love. It is you boomers whom cannot answer that question. And that is the real question, why shouldn't they drag us all kicking and screaming to hell. They have a better chance of making it thru hell than this shit system.

Boomers knew what was coming you fucking faggot. I am old enough to remember your parents. I listened to them warning you fuckers over and over again. They hated you with a fucking passion as well for the same damned reason we do. You fucking selfish whores got it into your head that since you knew better than everyone else you were going to have a life of ease and plenty and fuck everyone else. You used your massive population boom to wrest power from your parents far earlier than any other generation in us history, and claim dominion even to this day. My own generation are an ass pimple compared to yours even WHEN you account for shitskinn invaders. You fuckers forced the late 60's bullshit into the mainstream and rallied around the jews and their pet politicians with fervor and gleeful ignorance only the blind couldn't see, what little values that held on from then on were INSPITE of you bastards not because of you. And even today you dominate and refuse anyone decent into your club. Cucked gen X'ers and mongrel milinials are all that is allowed and you fuckers applaud it all. I knew this system was on life support when I hit highschool over twenty years ago, you bastards knew. You knew every fucking step of the way. But you got yours, fuck everyone else.

Yea. I fucking hate you with the fury of a thousand dying suns. I work only for my own children. My only hope for the future of my own children lie at the feet of these damned 'kids' you look down on. The last chance for our civilization, our fucking entire damned race across the globe, rests on the backs of a bunch of fucking anime shitposters on an mongolian pottery board hosted in the ass crack of the universe Philippines. And Boomers still think they didn't fuck up. Death by ass cancer is too damned good for your entire generation. Good luck millennials, don't let the fucking cucks get to you, even your damned pone boards have more balls and awareness than those fuckers. Only direction to go from here is either up or drag em all to the grave with you, either way you got my support.

saved

You answered your own question.

Moreover, the boomers were deceived. The amount of boomers who are rabid outgroup selecting, self hating whites, who want to destroy our country is small.

People define themselves by their youth, their youth is how they view the world. Additionally, the population has been programmed to believe that everyone as they grow older, dislikes new things. They probably consider any failures of society to be old age disillusionments. They probably think that complaining about new things is what their parents did, and their parents were "squares" or "stiffs"… can't be like them. So they pretend that they think this new multicultural world is cool. You have to feel sorry for the boomers. They grew up during the pinnacle of wealth, power, and a technological boom. And now they see the shit we are in, and just can't believe it, and refuse to rebel against it. Rebelling against their own system would essentially mean accepting that their parents were right. They have to be better than their parents.

Can you imagine how hard it is to reconcile their youth with modern times? We went from #1 superpower good guys, shining light on the hill, to what we are now.

Imagine Superman himself winding up as a toothless drug addicted bum. What kind of psychological damage does that do to somebody? That's probably how they feel. They psychologically CAN'T accept that they were wrong, and that their racist old hat parents were right. They can't accept that change isn't always good, they have no balance regarding "change". All change MUST be good, history MUST be progressive.

Why should they listen to the ideas of their children? They are superior to their children, in their mids. They had the skills, and motivation, and charisma to get jobs that let them buy new homes and cars and raise families at the age of 22. Their children on average can't accomplish this by 30. They don't understand the current social or economic situation, they are stuck in their youth. They are stuck in fucking 1970.

They are mentally trapped in some alternate reality. They are trapped in some bygone age where the rivers are polluted, and the air is dirty, and cars get 5 mpg. That's why we need more environmental laws, and anyone who doesn't want new regulations wants to turn the US into a wasteland. They are trapped in a bygone era where women can only be secretaries, and nurses and teachers. And the only way that a woman can make decent money is if she blows her boss. That's why we need feminism, and anyone who opposes feminism wants women to be slaves to men. A bygone era where minorities are, well they are actually minorities as opposed to being on the fast track to become the majority. They live in 1970 and are stuck there mentally.

Anyone old enough can recognize this as a real phenomenon. I'm 27, and I'm still stuck somewhere between 2006 and 2010. I do my best not to be, but I am. I might be aware of technology, or music, or other modern things going on around me, but it still all feels foreign. It's like that time period is where I'm suppose to be, but I'm here instead. I don't think I'm alone in this phenomenon, and I don't think the boomers are exempt either. I can't completely blame them for that.

Most germans were dormant about what was going on during pre war era of Hitler. However, once the drums of war started, something in them awakend. Most of them suddenly had something to fight for. A spiritual longing they sought for suddenly was upon them, the fight for the german identity, the future.

Nowadays, there is no future, because the future is given to you. People do not think anymore, they are told what to think. There is no creativity (not in the art sense, in the literal sense). People just wait to see what happens, however, they do not have the guts to get involved. They wait for the TV to tell them: Don't believe in FOx news, it's Fox News, and then you have Fox News saying don't believe in CNN it's fake news. And you choose a side, that will do your existential and human job of thinking. But we lost the ability to do it.
What we are left with are hordes of useless white people, that preffer living the lifes of a slave and being told what to think than actually having a voice in the world. Then the question must be asked to one of these:
What is the difference between you and an animal? Some animals show more virtue than most humans. So a human without a spine (virtue) and without freedom of thought, is actually worse than an animal.

That is what the world has become. The Holla Forums mongrels are the most virtuous simply because they show they are free. Now they are also, like the population of germany, looking for something to fight for that is not bullshit. All the leaders now it and they are afraid. That's why they are all buying bunkers in the mountains of Peru. Why should a generation Z get up and go to work for the failed system? He knows it's all fake. Consider the following:

You are a young man, 22 years old, fit, smart, with a good degree, creative and a free thinker.
Suddenly you go out into the world and the most reputable jobs you can do are jobs that are swarmed with corruption, as are, United Nations, Non Profits. So you say, okay, I wont work for those filthy pieces of scum. So you go and open your business. SO you are now 26 and you have a good business and you start trying to find a girl that is similar to your values. All you can find are whores. 95% are whores. So what do you do?
Either you join them, corrupt yourself, or you have no place in "this world". So you don't join them, and you start leading a reclusive life that eventually leads you to Holla Forums.

So yes, it's impossible for a uncorrupt person or a person that is trying to find virtue to join this shit system.

It's also funny that angels and so on are normally people that hold a lot of virtue. It's even funnier that they are the ones that have to bring the apocalypse. It's even funnier that, Holla Forums is one of the last places on earth with virtue. It's even funnier that we are going to burn all the system to the ground for there to bring the final eden.

tdlr: Socrates said "Doesn't matter what the system is if the governor is corrupt". New generations cannot work for a corrupt system. System will burn. We are all just waiting for the Trumpets to sound.

Either you're some kike or just another faggot playing pathetic mental gymnastics. Nearly every Western leader is a zog henchman. Don't act like Donnie the national globalist is any different.

He looks enraged tbh. Look how puny those Jews are too. Laughingstock of the whole world

If he's enraged, but still went through with it then he's weak.

Oh please, we've known the government Is against its citizens for years. That fact doesn't blackpill me anymore.

now what happens when you combine barbarians and negros pretending to be refugees with low amounts of welfare?

Well said. Extinguishing the power of the current system or fighting to the bitter end is preferable to the continuance of this corrupt genocidal comfort.

Enjoy some phone wallpapers I have crafted or modified.

Just going to point this out before anyone wastes time on this shit thread anymore..
Really faggots, you're going to need to try harder. I don't like everything about him but this is still the observation stage.

Is it still 'jew kike shilling' to point out Trump is a jew kike shill?

What are you trying to imply here user?

I like how, when Trump does something that's supposed to be positive, the media can be trusted; but when the media points out Trump doing some blatantly undesirable shit, its 'fake news'.
We should drop the 'politically incorrect' monicker and take up 'cognitively dissonant'. /cogd/, perhaps.

Going to take this a bit further:

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/05/27/stunning-news-trump-state-department-opens-the-flood-gates-refugee-admissions-will-explode-in-coming-weeks/
archive.is/bKOai

Are you aiming to support those other arguments or dismiss them? Because that article seems inclined to dismiss them.

BTW: This video is quite old. The number has since soared to over 2,000. This is somewhere in excess of 1/4th of all US rabbis.

No the point of linking the blog was to point out that Trump hasn't changed anything regarding refugees. He's still projected hit the 70,000 mark for the year. It's absurd.

Ah, in that case, yes, I agree.

Case in point:

Here's a question: Why is this not stickied, while Trump shoving so no-name Euro-fuckwit out of the way is stickied? Which of those two events is more-likely to have real and long-lasting impact?

Trump is still set to exceed the annual refugee admittance for the past sixteen years by almost 10k. That's not changing anything

Hey shill team Bravo, what's your plan to stop the refugees and how many have you stopped thus far? Come up with one and I'm sure people will follow you.

Don't take any in, and if the courts try to block that plan tell them to fuck off. You know, like Andrew Jackson. The guy Trump praised, who we cheered about a month ago. Also:
What's wrong with you?

Why should I have a plan to stop the refugees?
Did I campaign for months talking about ending the influx of refugees?
Did I hold giant rallies where I told crowds of people supporting me that I would stop the influx of refugees?
No. I did not.

You want a plan from me to stop the refugees? Here's a fine one:
Done. Now what admin-shilling faggot?

But goy, who's gonna pay for your grandpas pension he was promised by FDR in 1930? Clearly you entitled NEETs are incapable of working for below the legal minimum wage so we have no choice but to import people who can!

How in the fuck is this being allowed to slip down the catalog?

STICKY THIS SHIT

You think we'd win that referendum?

Agreed. The fact that this is page 2, while shit about MSNBC talking about Kek and blog posts about boomers are bumped again and again, is tragic comedy.

It's been said before, and it'll be said again.

They will keep doing this shit until they face repercussions for their actions.

The absence of accountability is a big part of what has brought us here, yes.

CALL YOUR FUCKING CONGRESSMAN
INVADE A TOWN HALL
FUCKING GET UP CONGRESS' ASS ABOUT THIS SHIT

Because the mods are controlled oppo and do their best to bury/delete anything that's event slightly critical of Trump's administration whatsoever.

Posting in remembrance of this post which will likely be deleted.

8/pol/ is still the best place, even if the mods are fags and regularly delete decent threads. Still far better than places like endchan and /polk/, where everyone is busy screaming that Trump is a ZOG shill at every little thing instead of doing anything productive.

I don't think you can actually make that claim at this point. For example? Cuckchan has equally-shit mods, a user-base that is arguably on-par with us at this point, and far far more people there partaking in the discussion.

I mean, christ, those others you listed basically seem to be nothing but new containments, so its like arguing we're better than the alt-right - if you have to make the argument that you're better, that you're 'best', relative to a bunch of obviously Zionist controlled-op retards that pal around with faggots and BASED NIGGERS/SPICS/JEWS, you aren't that much better, if at all, given you're both cupping the same balls.

You're right. I should just stop using all sites entirely.

I'm starting to think that's actually the best advice you're ever going to hear on Holla Forums.

self check dat timestamp

bumping from page 4

Animal lover here. All you've done is convince me that we need to put more money into taking care of stray cats and dogs, especially dogs. Dogs will actually appreciate the effort we put into caring for them and love us in return. Most refugees would not do the same.

There are faggots whom don't use the catalog? Hell, I've forgotten pages exist.

Only 8 threads fit on page 1 due to the stickies. Use the catalog.

Even with the catalog, it definitely seems like most people only scope out the first 5-6 'lines' of threads.
After that, it winds up being mostly older threads, those with less activity or those which have been anchored, or at least in any case, threads people don't really pay attention to. In a time of extremely low attention spans, just getting something in front of peoples' eyes with ease makes a difference.

More target practice for when the right wing death squads start.

Soon.

When are people actual going to do shit? All I see is fags on the internet memeing about it.

would hit that.

They're never going to, because kikes are allowing the meme'ing as a release valve for the frustrations, just like they use Hollywood to prevent revolutions by getting the goyim to believe they've done something when they haven't. Holla Forums is a massive pressure release valve, since criticizing Trump is against the rules.

bump

Isn't this Tillerson's bailiwick?

I don't care if the right/white people actually win in the end. WE WILL NEVER live down the fact that Leftist do more to fight gentrification (that is literally one or two white people moving into a "black" apartment) after a week than the right WILL EVER do about Europe and the West actually being colonized and occupied after decades. Winning by any means other than uncontrolled violent revolution will probably be some ZOGd-out bullshit anyway.

Well then, I guess we know what has to be done, eh?
Get yourself a .30-06 and get to work.
41.077148, -73.832137
40.957503, -73.856606
40.940111, -73.857210
41.192992, -73.800377
41.264669, -73.947691
40.912869, -74.365252
40.820118, -74.331221
40.803334, -74.291503
40.792030, -74.258281
40.790189, -74.257194
41.021255, -74.726644
41.377443, -75.149399

If you do it, we'll know, and I'll meet you on Middle Bass Isle with whatever men I can rally along the way. We'll be waiting, Action Man.

Shills and retards will ignore this.

This isn't about individuals. It's about the entire group or "movement". The entire white-right is made up of internet tough guys who talk about days of the rope and death squads but the only people actually doing anything is "cuck" Leftists.

Lol, no. Time to switch tactics again, Shlomo.

True.

Badda Bing Badda boom. It's time to zip gun every fucking New York Jew

So far trump:

1: did his western wall cuck
2: his state dept lifted refugee quotas
3: not a single shovel breaking ground on the wall
4: seems intent on giving up DACA for nothing
5; attacked Syria

What more need Trump do to wake you up? He's fucking up and deserves criticism, so unless this is just a Bill Mitchell-Esque edgy version of the Donald, then hold him accountable for his promises you fucking retarded cult of personality new fággot

Watch the endchan shill 'vote for hitler shill' when you strike his blackpill cult

emphasize Christians from the Middle East

Found the Christfags.

It's 6,000,000D chess, you wouldn't understand you anti-semite.

No, he's only President of The United States.

Fucking this. Chesscucks have nothing to show for it.

Promise the public to reduce immigration during election, once in power ramp it up to the nth degree.
Now that is some based inter-dimensional chess, right there!

Where's the jew who posts
every few minutes on Holla Forums on any thread when anybody tries to tackle the jewish problem with America's current government
Apparently it's seen as an argument (in Tel Aviv this may constitute an 'argument') against the notion that America is completely owned by jewry still

Ha ha I shouldn't have been so quick to reply without going over the comments, one of the (((MUH WALLLLLLLLLLLL))) kikes is doing his duty for isreal here also.

kikes shit up everything and then wonder why everyone wants them dead

Kill yourself

I'll repost a comment made some moments ago on another thread.

What about all of his elite zionist jews in administration, including those who orchestrated 911 (coincidentally ISIS attacks in Europe goes up right after Trump sell 350bn in arms to ISIS proxy of isreal Saudi Arabia), Kushner's mossad and Chabad Lubavitch crew running America?
Henry Kissinger being the brains behind US international strategy
The State Department lifting its restriction on immigrants increasing the influx by 1.500 each week
et cetera et cetera

Haven't even got to the bit where he prostrated himself before international jewry at AIPAC, bowing and scraping at the wall (In B4 autokike-bot screams MUH WALLLLLLLL) and betrayed every promise made to his support base while only keeping those he made to isreal.

The only people that should kill themselves are jew apologists like you on here.
Get gassed kike

This should be stickyed

Yazidi are white, you fucking retard.

This means war.
Yet another war for Jews. The end of the United States is nigh. The Jews got what they wanted.

This means war.

Time to start killing politicians.

Oh, the Google color set.

What a coincidence.

Faggot.

So white.

Dumbass

Getting shilly in here.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Get in the oven, faggot.

Nice try.

See:
Burden of proof is also on you. Now stop derailing my threat, shitskin.

Okay, Schlomo; dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724658/Were-not-leaving-Yazidis-refusing-come-mountain-300-women-stolen-ISIS-impregnated-smash-blond-bloodline.html

By the way, fuck your thread. I'll post here if I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it.

Properly socialized cats are actually quite affectionate and fond of people

They're still basically useless, but at least they won't murder your family and force women to wear ninja costumes

Here I'll post the next one for you (1st pic). Go ahead and explain the rest. I bet you next move is claiming Iranians are Aryans too.

Shitskin.

They're not Yazidi, they're miscegenated. Is this really that hard to understand? I'm posting pics of pure Yazidi. You know, the ones that have been practicing eugenics on themselves for hundreds of years? The ones you're advocating throwing to the wolves like the miserable little jew you are?

Oh is that the excuse you want to use? They look like the majority of Yazidi from the search results. No more pictures you want to cherry-pick? Is that because there was only one more that showed up on search results, and the rest were brown muds? Here, I'll post it for you. There we go. Now, back to fantasizing about your Yazidi loli waifu you shitskin slob.

Thanks for the bump.

Keep trying, moshe - you've made it abundantly clear that all you have are personal attacks. Here, have another bump. Your shit thread is going to slide off the board without it.

Thanks bro! No more loli Yazidi pics? Shocked! Stay mad, faggot.

I don't think I'm the angry one here.

Page 1 again.

By trying to associate a supposed "ultra aryan superiority" you are dividing the white movement and as a consequence your groups are an easy target for jews to jew you out of existence.

"White" is a very generic term that usually refers to european-descendant people, excluding semites, indians, asians, and native australians / americans.
It doesn't even mean "white colored person".
As you should know, southern italians are not exactly white skinned yet they are as capable as other europeans or even more (yet you will probably ignore them, even if they were responsible for most of the good and beautiful things that exists today)

Keep dividing and conquering. I've seen "whites" doing jack shit for the movement and for humanity as a whole, who's only merit is existing (and even failing in it in the modern era) but contributing nothing to the overall superior culture and intellect.
You are falling into the talmudic hand once again.

More on topic, i think Yazidic people are worth saving but it will be difficult to filter them from regular muslim trash.

I haven't really been following this chain of replies with the yazidi lolis. He's trying to prove they're (he is) white, right? How we look at some adult faces? Let's see the semitic nose and other swarthy features. A child's face is underdeveloped, and within the same principle as comparitive embryology, all organisms will share similar characteristics before maturity. The more mature, the more we see how the genetics affect the phenotype.

Isn't it just about time to give him the ol'
JUST
treatment, Holla Forums? Ivanka is just the stronk independent wymmyn, and kike convert to boot, to suck all the alimony shekels from his fat jew pockets.

HAH!

You get a better look at the adult features here:

Ancient Greeks were not as dark as that. They got pillaged and raped so many times by Middle Easterners that they ended up looking like Saudis.

(HEIL)
KEK WILLS IT, ZIP GUN ALL NYC KIKES

Huh, yeah they look like spics/arabs

whats the kush doing he looks like the odd man out in this picture, also he looks like a faggoat in this pic

He looks like he's doing the peepee dance.

Who cares? I just voted for him to piss all the lefty, trans, gays, minorities, media outlets, etc etc off.

Poor goyim, you actually thought was free of kike influence and would change things.

Next up supporting a super billionaire elite nationalist Israeli Jew for treasury or something. LEFTISTS ARE GONNA FREAK!

hard working shill

russian rape?

huh